Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 31

Story Info
The shrine maiden's virgin passions are unleashed.
8k words
4.69
7.5k
20

Part 31 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Shrine Maiden's Virgin Passions

Bella Miles

The wind howled around me as the Tempest held me. The disgusting entity slid its wind around my body, trying to molest me. To get at my tits and ass and pussy. I concentrated on the stone bra and panties to keep the wind at bay. I shuddered as those cold swirls crawled over my body.

It carried me through the storm toward a maw of shadows. Black. Jagged teeth. It yawned open to swallow me like the... Gizzamuluke. Fear poured through me. I squirmed. I was pregnant. I thrashed in the storm.

"LANCE!" I screamed.

"...Bella..."

The disgusting voice whispered around me. The edges of the maw twisted in a smile.

"...Let's play, my love..."

"NO!" I glared at that darkness threatening to swallow me. "I am not your love! I'm Lance's! LANCE'S!"

The tempest laughed around me as the thing pulled me closer to its maw. I thrashed in his grip. The disgusting winds held me tight. The maw opened wide. The black was all that was before me. My heart hammered in my chest.

Fire crackled. Oranges and reds illuminated the clouds streaking around me. Nancy's lash whipped at the shadowy maw from below. She stood there in her maid's uniform rippling around her. She struck the maw.

The Tempest growled. Dark clouds slammed down at Nancy. She screamed as they slammed into her and threw her back. She flew out of sight. The winds shuddered around me before dragging me toward the maw. It opened wide.

"...Bella, my love..."

I screamed out for Lance, thrashing in the grip of the foul Tempest. Fear consumed me. The maw opened wide. There was nothing but darkness before me. The eternal void of this foul monster. I was dead.

My baby, flashed through my mind.

~~*~~

Yuki Hanada

The shadows swirling around the shrine to Tsukuyomi vanished. The howls were gone. I still huddled here, trembling. I looked up to see the moon shining. Tsukuyomi's moon. I trembled as my god's soft light bathed me.

I shuddered on my knees. Tears stained my cheeks. Was it over? No, no, I could hear the yokai's foul winds howling down the mountains. Screams. Women were screaming. Shouting. It was attacking others.

I stumbled to my feet and tumbled to the entrance of the shrine. I stared down the steep steps that climbed up the mountain to the shrine. The lights of Nagasaki across the bay were half-eclipsed by the foul yokai's swirling winds..

I could only watch in terror as the storm shook the trees growing up the mountain. My kosode and hakama rippled around me. The white tunic and red pants I wore. My uniform as a shrine maiden. My heart pounded with fright. What was going on here? Who was it attacking?

From the demonic tornado, a woman hurtled out of it. She crashed down on the stairs beneath me. She was a gaijin with strawberry-blonde hair and wearing a maid's uniform. Something sexy and skimpy like out of anime. Her breasts heaved inside her top as she struggled to stand. There was a red garter around her left thigh that stood out against the black and white lace of her uniform.

She snarled something in English and rose to her feet. She marched down the stairs, fire forming in her hands. The flames grew longer and thin, forming a whip. She shouted and swung it at the storm swirling about. Other maids were down there. Some also had whips of fire.

The clouds whirling around the storm shifted. Moonlight fell on a man that was with the maids. Strong and handsome. A gaijin, too. He looked like the hero out of an anime. One of those Shounen ones with the ridiculous battles like Seven Deadly Sins or Demon Slayers. He had a spear of golden light in his hands. It blazed so bright as he plunged it into the storm.

Lord Tsukuyomi, whispered through my thoughts as I stared at that brave, young man fighting with his women. His supernatural women. Where they tennyo. Heavenly maidens that had descended with Lord Tsukuyomi to fight this yokai and defend the shrine?

A woman screamed so loud from the midst of the storm. I shouldn't have been able to hear it over the roar of winds, but her plight reached me. The man shouted as he pushed his spear into the storm. The light glowed through the swirl of black clouds.

The storm rumbled and crackled. The light surged through it. The column of hungry clouds contracted for a moment. The storm growled now. In pain. He was hurting it. I clasped my hands together and dropped to my knees.

I chanted the words to the Hi-Fu-Mi norito prayer. "Hi Fu Mi Yo I Mu Na Ya Ko To Mo Chi Ro Ra Ne Shi Ki Ru Yu I Tsu Wa Nu So O Ta Ha Ku Me Ka U O E Ni Sa Ri He Te No Ma Su A Se E Ho Re Ke."

The light burst out of the storm. And with it, a woman flung free. She was naked, her brown hair flying around her face, her body pale and beautiful. The man—Lord Tsukuyomi—caught her in his arms and cradled her. He held her even as he thrust his spear back into the storm.

The light surged through the storms as I kept chanting the words to the Hi-Fu-Mi norito. They poured out of my mouth as the light racing through the storm became chains. The man imprisoned the tempest, squeezing about the whirling winds and compressing them.

Then a new woman, another maid, stepped up beside the man. She was tall and inhumanly graceful. She was no human. She was something else. Something divine. Her purple eyes glowed in the moonlight bathing them. She threw her arms out wide and cried out in English.

"By the Ancient Oath, I bind thee, Tempest! With the salt that plants vitality in the earth! The rhythm of life that spreads the heat of passion! The breath of soul that speaks truths! And the saliva that spills like rain upon the world. I bind thee, Malevolence!"

The man's spear shone even brighter. The radiance was hard to see through.

"I BIND THEE, TEMPEST!"

The woman beside Lord Tsukuyomi shuddered. Shadows burst from her back. They flared wide as she trembled there. Then the golden chain gripped the storm and contrasted. It compressed the mighty tornado smaller and smaller until the chains became... the gilded frame of a painting that hovered in the air. They had bound the yokai in it.

The world grew quiet save for the whimpering of a few women, Lord Tsukuyomi's maids that were lying amid the trees. Some of them were clearly hurt. I felt in a daze at what had happened. They had delivered me from the evil yokai.

Lord Tsukuyomi, the God of the Moon, had descended to save me.

A slender and young maid rushed up to me. She, too, was American with her black hair in pigtails. She had a round face with dimples. She smiled, speaking in English too rapidly for me to understand. A pink garter clad her left thigh right above her white stockings.

A second maid who was Japanese moved up beside the gaijin maid. The newcomer wore glasses, her black hair held back by a white headband. "She is asking if you're okay."

I nodded. "What has happened here? That was a yokai?"

"Yokai?" the Japanese maid frowned. She wore a gray garter around her thigh. "Yes, yes, I suppose that is a word. We call it Imprisoned." She said an English word I didn't know. "Um... Imprisoned is a good word for it. We have bound it."

My gaze drifted to the painting that now was being held by several of the maids. It showed a swirling tornado sweeping through a forest with people hiding in fear from it at the base of trees. I was entranced by it as the maid with the pigtails asked something.

"Sorry," I said. Then, haltingly, said, "No English."

"She asked if you were a virgin," the Japanese maid said.

My cheeks warmed at the question. I could not believe she asked something so personal. But I nodded. I was a shrine maiden. The gaijin maid grinned from ear to ear. She seemed so excited by that. I didn't know why.

Then she took my hand. It was warm and gentle. I shuddered at the comforting grip as she lead me down the stairs to Lord Tsukuyomi. He was kissing the naked woman he had caught in his arms. Their lips worked together with passion.

He was a tall man. Black hair cut short. He looked so strong holding her. My heart quivered with excitement. I didn't feel worthy of being in his presence. I wanted to swoon. This was so strange. Had I entered the Spirit Realm?

Had I been Spirited Away?

The Japanese maid asked, "Would you like to serve Master Hayward?"

I nodded and found myself dropping to my knees before him. He was a foreigner, but I saw the moon shining on him. He was blessed. Divine. The man broke the kiss and stared down at me. He smiled, so welcoming.

"I will serve him," I said.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I smiled in amusement at the kneeling Japanese girl. She wore the white tunic tucked into the red, baggy pants. I had watched enough Anime to recognize what she was. "A shrine maiden?"

"She's going to serve you," Kylie said. My sister was bouncing on her heels, her skirt swirling. She played with one of her pigtails, her fingers stroking it. "She's a virgin. As soon as we get back home, I'll give her a garter."

I nodded. I couldn't stop my maids from recruiting. I knew where this girl was ending up. I was robbing her of whatever afterlife she would find, tying her to me. Part of me had a problem with that, but I couldn't bring myself to say no.

I glanced around. My mother breastfed Ms. Docea who lay on her back. She had taken a nasty blow. Virginia and Angela were also breastfeeding other maids who were injured. No one was dead. We'd won. We'd gotten here in time to save this girl.

That was something.

I glanced at the painting to the Tempest held by Nancy and Zeta. They clutched the golden frame and grimaced at holding something so foul and evil. We'd find a place in the mansion to hang it. We were done here. Time to get back to the airport and my private...

"Shit," I cursed. "She won't have any place to sit on the plane." We had used every seat to bring as many maids as we could.

"I can sit on your lap, Master Big Bro," Kylie said with a bright smile. "It worked for the flight out here."

I rolled my eyes at the impudence on her lips. It was a long flight. We had just flown out here and now we were heading back. I glanced down at the hill. We had rental vans ready to be driven back across this island. Then a ferry ride awaited us back to Nagasaki. Its lights glowed on the horizon.

"Okay, let's pack it up," I said. I held out a hand to the shrine maiden. "I'm Lance."

She stared at me. "Ransu?"

"Close enough," I said. "You are?"

Asuka said something to the confused shrine maiden. "Yuki. Hanada Yuki."

"Well, Yuki, let's go." I wiggled my fingers. She took my hand and I pulled her to her feet. I turned around and marched down the stairs, Bella clinging to my other side. The other maids were getting up. Everything had gone well. Cali strode ahead of me, her shadowy wings gone. Her golden garter almost glowed about her thigh.

We piled into the van and made the trek back to the airport. I was feeling tired now. The adrenaline and fear had bled out of me. Nothing held back my exhaustion now. I dozed on the drive, hardly noticing when we were on the ferry. Soon we were back to the airport and our private jet. We had no problem getting through the Japanese officials. Hayward business worked everywhere.

We had new pilots since the ones we brought out had to get their rest. I bought them plane tickets back to the States before my harem and I piled into the airplane. I took my seat, Bella beside me. Kylie sat on my lap just like she said she would. I held her to me, her rump pressing down on my cock.

Yuki looked so wide-eyed as she took her seat. She glanced around at all the maids. They were all in their uniforms save Bella. She had lost hers, but not her yellow garter. That was snug about her thigh. She rubbed at her belly as she leaned back in her seat.

The other maids were all chatting. They were sitting in groups by type. Virginia and Angela were with my mom. Aunt Nancy had her Slut-Maids, and so on. I closed my eyes and tried to drift back into sleep, but...

I had a squirming little sister on my lap.

As the plane taxied to the runway. she wiggled about on me. She rubbed her rump into my cock, making me so hard. I swelled, my dick engorged with excitement. I had to fuck her once we got into the air. There was no helping it.

She knew it, too. The teasing brat knew just what she was doing to me. Bella had a smirk as she sat beside us. Yuki, sitting in the seat that faced mine, still looked so dazed. I hoped she wasn't reconsidering, but... She must already be partly ensnared by the magic of the Hayward family. Captured and chained in some minor way. It wasn't permanent. Not yet, but...

The plane reached the runway. The engines reved. The force of the Gulfstream rushing down the runway pressed my little sister into my lap. My cock throbbed at the increase in her weight from the inertia. I held her as the plane rocketed into the air.

My stomach dropped as we took off, the ground falling away out the window. My sister giggled in delight as she kept squirming there. Yuki gripped her armrest. She looked around. I bet she had never flown before.

I smiled at her. "It'll be okay."

She just nodded. She couldn't speak English, but she could understand my tone.

"Yep, it's going to be great," said Kylie. "You're going to get a white garter, be a Virgin Maid, and have your cherry popped by Master Big Bro. You're going to love his cock sliding into your body."

"So much," purred Mrs. Kenning who sat in the seat beside the girl. The MILF had her leg crossed, her green garter standing out against her pale skin.

The plane leveled off. The moment it did, my little sister slipped off the seat and knelt before me. Her skirt just draped over her rump, puffy with layers of petticoats. She wiggled it at me. Yuki frowned at what my sister was doing.

"Little cocktease," I growled at my Sister-Maid.

"Cocktease," gasped Kylie in indignation. "I would never tease your cock, Master. Never. You know that. I'm freely available for you to use however you want."

"However I want," I said and stood. I started pulling off my t-shirt. "Those are dangerous words to say to a man."

Yuki's pale-olive cheeks blushed as she saw me expose my torso. Then she gasped as I unbuttoned my jeans and shoved them and my boxers off. The poor shrine maiden gasped as my cock came out. She looked away only to sneak glances as I dropped to my knees behind my sister.

I grinned at Yuki and pressed my cock down my sister's butt-crack. I nuzzled through her crack, brushing her asshole, and went down to her furred muff. The lips of her pussy dripped wet. I thrust my cock into her.

"Yes!" she gasped as I sank to the hilt in my little sister's pussy.

I let my cock marinate in her cunt for a moment before I pulled it out of her. She gasped as I did that. I slid it up her taint to her asshole. A wicked giggle came from my little sister. It sounded like this was exactly what she wanted.

"Someone's eager to be buggered by their big brother," Mrs. Kenning said.

"So eager," Kylie said, her head shaking from side to side. "Ooh, ooh, bugger me, Master Big Bro! Bugger me so hard and ass-fuck me and make me cum! I love you!"

"Love you, too," I growled and thrust against her asshole.