Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to eat her out.

I leaned over, so desperate to feast on her just like she did with me. Her tongue stroked through my virgin folds and slid over my hymen. I groaned as she brushed my naughty place. A wave of heat rushed through me as she did that. This was so wild. This was intense and exciting. I was so glad to feel her tongue stroking over my folds.

I leaned over and nuzzled into her pussy. I loved the feel of her curls on my face. That was just so much fun. She felt so good on my cheeks. I rubbed my face into her curls. She groaned as I did that. The taste of her spicy cream soaked my taste buds.

Spicy. How delicious.

I licked at her pussy, stroking through her folds. She felt so nice. That was such a delight to stroke her like that. I didn't know I could feel something this nice. I flicked over her bud. She whimpered as I did that. She quivered beneath me. I stroked her folds and...

She didn't have a hymen.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I could do that. She couldn't do that to me because of my hymen. I loved her flavor. That spicy delight soaked my taste buds. I wiggled around in her, stroking her. She groaned as I did that. She wiggled on me as I danced my tongue around in her snatch.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as she licked at my folds. "Ooh, that's going to be you. Our Master is going to deflower you."

"I can't wait, Kylie-chan," I moaned. "I want Hayward-Sama to fuck me so hard."

"Mmm, you're going to love it." She flicked her tongue over my clit.

I gasped as these naughty sparks burst through me.

"Kylie-chan!" I moaned.

"Yuki," she purred and licked my clit again.

I plunged my tongue back onto her pussy and swirled around in her spicy depths. I loved how good she tasted. I squirmed on her, the pleasure sweeping through me. This was so great. Moans echoed around us.

Lord Hayward grunted in delight as his daughter blew him.

I trembled on Kylie, her tongue stroking over my bud as I swirled mine around in her spicy twat. She tasted so good. I loved that so much. I savored the way she flicked about in me. She drove me wild with that hot tongue of hers. It was fantastic being feasted upon like this.

I loved it. I savored the way that she flicked her tongue through my folds. She ate me out with such passion. I danced my tongue around in her spicy snatch. I loved the texture of her as she gripped my rump. She held my ass.

"Damn, Delilah," groaned Lord Hayward.

"Ooh, ooh, Yuki!" gasped Kylie. "Wiggle that tongue around in me."

"Yes," I moaned and plunged back into her.

She stroked through my slit, caressing over my hymen again and again. She devoured me with hunger. I loved what she was doing to me. It was fantastic having her tongue me like that. She nibbled on my clit.

"Kylie-chan!" I squealed.

"I know," she purred. "Clits are awesome."

I flicked my tongue to her clit and stroked over it.

"Yes, yes, that's awesome, Yuki!"

I loved how she squealed. I stroked my tongue over her clit again. I loved that little nodule nestled in her folds. She did the same to me, my pubic hair rustling on her lips. Hers tickled my mouth and nose. Her spicy scent filled my nostrils.

Every inhalation sent shivers through me. She smelled so good. Just so delicious. I loved it. I was so glad that she was doing this to me. I groaned as she did such naughty, naughty things to me. She was a heavenly maiden.

A tennyo feasting on me.

"Kylie-chan," I moaned and suckled on her clit.

"Ooh, ooh, like that," Kylie moaned.

She trembled beneath me as I suckled on her bud. She nibbled on mine. That felt so good. My orgasm built and built as she did that. I returned the favor, massaging her bud with my soft lips. This was so much fun.

I enjoyed the taste of her lily.

My orgasm swelled in me as she suckled on my clit. I nursed on hers, my nose rubbing into her folds. I whimpered, the pressure in my pussy hitting that amazing point. She nibbled on my clit with her soft lips.

I burst.

"Kylie!" I squealed as my orgasm swept through me.

My body bucked on hers. I loved that so much. I savored that heat rushing through me. I groaned, enjoying every wave of rapture that swept through my body. Stars flashed across my mind as I suckled on her clit. I nursed on her.

"Ooh, ooh, that's it," Kylie moaned as my juices drowned her. "Yuki!"

She bucked beneath me. Her spicy juices gushed out of her pussy and bathed my lips. I groaned, drinking them down. I felt so close to her sharing this passion. It was just a wonderful moment. I was in heaven here. I enjoyed every last second of her drowning me with her cunt cream.

She knew just what she was doing to me. It was a wonderful bliss to have all that delight sweeping over me. I shuddered through every moment of this rapture. I licked at her spicy folds as she tongued my virgin flesh.

"Kylie-chan!" I whimpered.

"Yuki! Yuki!" she moaned.

We lapped at each other, my naked body quivering beneath hers. I loved every last second of this. The pleasure washed through my mind. It bathed my thoughts. This was just such a wonderful moment. I was so glad to have this delight. I was so thrilled to lick and lap at her cunt.

My orgasm washed through me again and again. I quivered through every moment of it. I was in such heaven right now. I trembled, loving what I did. That was just a perfect moment. This was so wonderful. I felt so delicious right now.

"Mmm, that was amazing," Kylie said. "Oh, Yuki, let's get your cherry popped!"

"Yes," I moaned, wanting that so much. I was so glad that Lord Hayward had come to my rescue. They had saved me from the Tempest. From that vile beast that had wanted to devour me whole. I would fight the darkness with them.

I would serve Lord Hayward and be his faithful maid until the day I died. The garter on my thigh pulsed, a shackle that joyfully bound me to that great man.

To be continued...