Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 34

Story Info
The Master has twin virginal sisters to deflower!
7.9k words
4.61
8.5k
16
0

Part 34 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Huntsmen

The Queen

Deflowering the Twin Virgin Maids

Kylie Hayward

"So they're really going to be twins?" Zelda asked as we climbed out of our Uber.

"Yeah," I said, stretching. It took three hours to drive here from Hayward Manor. I yawned as I extended my arms high over my head, my mouth parched and my bladder full. To find my virgin twins, we had to drive all the way way to Franklin High School to look at a pair of eighteen-year-old twins. They were seniors about to graduate. "Let's just pray they're virgins."

"I'm sure they will be, big sis!" Zelda said, a big smile on her face. She was a petite thing like me. My newest sister was born in the middle of the night. But she was fully grown and mature to eighteen. She was a cute thing, like me. Small boobs and black hair, but she had brown eyes instead of blue. She was dressed like me in a maid's uniform, of course, but she had a bronze garter on instead of my special pink ones.

I had asked Asuka to find me a pair of virgin twins, and she had written some program that crawled over social media. I had found the Milton Twins, Cherry and Sherry, on Instagram. They were supposed to be good girls. They weren't posting salacious pictures of themselves.

So I hoped that they were good girls who were virgins because it took three hours to get out here.

Three!

My new little sister and I darted inside. After a pit stop at the drinking fountains and the bathrooms, we were heading to the principal's office. We marched through the halls like we owned the place, our skirts swirling.

"This is so different from the high school mom went to," said Zelda, looking around. "The lockers all different colors, and the office was by the front door."

"This isn't her high school," I said. "She went to..." I wasn't actually sure.

Zelda smiled. "I know, but I only have her memories. I wasn't sure if all high schools are the same. Now I know!" She leaned in. "Did you know that she got caught making out with her first boyfriend in the chemistry lab?"

I blinked. "What? And it wasn't with Dad."

"He wasn't her first boyfriend." Zelda skipped for a few moments. "But they just kissed. And he wasn't as good a kisser as Grandpa turned out to be."

"Dad was a good kisser?" I smiled at that. "Of course he was. He was a Hayward, not some dumbass dweeb."

Zelda nodded in agreement. She was a good kid sister. I liked her. I was glad I brought her along on this adventure. We rounded the corner and reached the administration office. I opened the door and looked right at the secretary, a woman with brown hair that was too... brown. She dyed it. Probably because she went gray given her age. She peered at us through these big glasses that had ruby rims.

"We need to see the principal," I said. "Hayward Manor business."

"Of course," the secretary said. "Just down the hall."

I smiled. "Ooh, those three words are the real magic words."

"I thought the magic word was please," said Zelda. "Mom's mom always used to yell at her for not saying it. 'What's the magic word, Maria,' Grandma would say. And don't get me started on how she yelled at Aunt Nancy!"

I giggled. "I can only imagine all the problems that Aunt Nancy caused for Grandma." I reached the door marked principal. I threw it open and said, "We are here on Hayward Manor business! Bring Cherry and Sherry Milton here right now! We have to talk about an exciting opportunity!"

"So exciting," said Zelda. She held my cedar box with the last of my garters in them.

The man behind the desk was rotund and balding. He blinked at the interruption and snagged his glasses off the desk. He peered at us and stammered, "The, uh, the Milton twins."

"Right now!" I snapped. "Hayward Manor business. Get off your fat ass and go fetch them." I clapped my hands together. "Go, go, now!"

He stood and waddled past his desk. He squeezed by us and shot out the door, racing down the hallways. I giggled and hopped up on his desk, crossing my legs. Zelda set the box down beside me and giggled.

"That was so neat," she said. "You sounded like Aunt Nancy."

I grinned. "It was a lot of fun. Ooh, we could do anything if we say we're on Hayward Manor business. There's magic in those words. Like we could get free ice cream from Coldstone."

"We can't abuse it," said Zelda. She smiled. "Mom used to take you and Daddy to Coldstone when you had good grades on your report cards. You didn't get it as often as Daddy did."

I scowled. "It's really annoying that you have Mom's memories. Though... Did she know I broke the vase?"

"Yep! You didn't fool her one bit! She saw through all your lies."

I really sighed. "But they were so good."

She grinned at me. This was becoming such an annoying day. Now I wished I hadn't brought Zelda along. Do a favor for my youngest sister (though Mom was pregnant with daughter number eight), and that was how she repaid me. So ungrateful.

A panting principal returned with the two senior twins. Cherry and Sherry Milton were identical to each other. I wasn't even sure which one was which. They both had hazel eyes and round faces with black hair, though one wore hers long in a braid and the other had hers short in a bob. They wore different outfits, one in jeans and a blue crop top, the other in a pink dress with no sleeves.

"Okay," I said to them. "Which one of you is Cherry?"

"That's me," the one in the pink dress and the braid of hair. "Hi!"

"I'm Sherry!" the one in the jeans and with the bob of hair said. She had the same peppy tone as her sister. "So great to meet you. That's a nifty outfit! I don't think that meets the dress code."

"We're from Hayward Manor," Zelda said. "This is what we wear."

"Oh, that makes sense," said Cherry, nodding. "What can we do for two maids of Hayward Manor? Principal Murphy didn't say much. He just told us to come along."

"Are you to virgins?" I asked, staring at the twins.

They glanced at each other and squirmed. "Um, what does it take to stop being a virgin?"

"Do you have intact hymens?" I asked. "And tell me you haven't sucked off a boy."

"Eww, gross," said Sherry. "Of course not. We just... Um..."

"You can say anything you want here," I said, opening the box with the garters. "What have you two done."

"Um, we might, uh, masturbate together," said Cherry, her cheeks going red as she stared at the garter. "And sometimes we..."

"We rub each other's clits," said Sherry, her eyes going unfocused. "Those are pretty. Are they for us?"

"Maybe," I said. "Get naked. I have to do a virginity check! Principal guy, scram. Hayward Manor business."

The fat-ass principal excused himself as the two eighteen-year-old twins stripped naked. I thought it was so hot that they were doing some twincestuous things. It was so hot. They would be doing more than just rubbing each other's pussies. Just let their hymens be intact. They had to be intact.

My big brother deserved twins.

Sherry popped off her blouse. She had round tits held in a pink bra. It was cute with a light hue of fabric that covered her boobs. Her sister unzipped her dress. She wore a pink bra, too. A matching bra. She shoved off her white tights to reveal a pink pair of panties that were so cute.

Sherry had the same pair beneath her jeans. They were both stepping out of tights and pants. They glanced at each other and blushed. It was synchronized stripping now. They reached behind each other and unhooked their bras.

I groaned as those came off.

"Ooh, so cute," Zelda said as a pair of identical, round boobies appeared. They both had pink nipples surrounded by little areolas.

"So cute," I agreed. The Milton twins were really working out. I was thrilled about that.

Once more, the twins moved in unison as they shoved off their panties. Sherry had a landing strip leading to her pussy while Cherry had a triangle. They both wiggled their hips and worked them off together, their round boobs jiggling.

I hopped off the desk and thrust out my hands. I slid them between her thighs and up to their pussies. They were both wet, a sweet smell rippling through the air. Whimpering, they both shuddered as I cupped their pussies. My fingers slid up and down their tight slits. I pushed into their folds and found... barriers. Hymens.

"You're virgins!" I gasped and turned around. I grabbed both of the garters out of the box. I turned around and dropped to my knees. "Welcome to the harem! You're both Virgin-Maids of Hayward Manor!"

"That's so wonderful!" the twins said together and lifted their left legs in unison.

I slipped a garter on both of them at the same time, crossing their dainty feet, sliding up their cute calves, and past their dimpled knees. I pushed the white garters up and up their thighs until they were snug around their legs.

They were both members of the harem now. I glanced at Zelda who dropped to her knees beside me. She was before Cherry. I was before Sherry. We stared up at the two twins. They held hands and smiled at each other.

Zelda and I buried our faces into Cherry and Sherry's virgin pussies. The sweetness of Sherry soaked through my lips as I kissed at her snatch. I smooched up and down her slit and around her plump vulva.

I licked her.

"Oh, yes," Cherry and Sherry moaned together. The two twins quivered, their round boobs jiggling.

"Yummy," Zelda said. "This is the first pussy I've ever gotten to lick. I mean, Mom remembers licking our sisters' virgin pussies before Master-Daddy deflowered them."

"Right, right," I moaned and licked at Sherry's snatch again.

I swept my tongue through those delicious folds. I flicked my tongue through them, lapping and licking at her snatch. It was so much fun to flick my tongue through her folds. I devoured her with passion, savoring how she trembled on me.

Her round boobs shuddered as I stroked over her hymen and brushed her clit. She gasped, throwing back her head and quivering in delight. It was so much fun to give her pleasure like this. I was so glad to do it.

I suckled on her. I nibbled on her clit. It was a lot of fun to nurse on her bud. She whimpered as I did this. I licked and lapped at her with such force. I stroked my tongue around her pearl. I suckled on her as she whimpered.

"Yes!" both twins moaned.

"So good," whimpered Zelda.

"Yes, yes, so delicious!" I moaned. "Our Master is going to love you!"

"I never wanted to be with a man, but now..." Cherry shivered. "I want Master to fuck me!"

"Yes!" Sherry moaned and turned her head. She kissed her twin. Their mirror-imaged faces melted together. They kissed each other with such passion as Zelda and I ate their pussies.

I stroked my tongue over all that hot flesh. I licked and lapped at Sherry's twat, her sweet cream dribbling down my chin. I brushed her clit again. It was so hot to lap at her with passion like this. She trembled, her moans echoing through the room.

My tongue danced around her clit. I stroked her bud and suckled on her. She whimpered into her kiss with her twin sister. Cherry trembled, too. She grabbed the back of Zelda's head, holding my little sister to her pussy.

This was so much fun.

I was so glad that my sister and I were each tonguing a virgin's twats. My tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. I wanted to make her cum so hard. My tongue stroked over her naughty bits. She whimpered.

I suckled on her clit. Zelda did the same to Cherry. We drove the two twins wild. They kissed each other with passion as they trembled there. Their moans filled the office. My pussy clenched, my juices dripping down my thighs.

This was so hot. So wild.

The two twins broke their kiss and gasped out, "Yes!"

They climaxed together.

A flood of sweet, virginal juices gushed out of Sherry's cunt and drenched my lips. I licked and lapped them up. I stroked my tongue through her folds and gathered up the flood. I drowned in her cherry passion.

They both trembled through their orgasms. I drank the cream from Sherry. She gripped Cherry's hand. They were both so beautiful as they swayed through their rapture. I was so glad that I had recruited them to the harem.

This was so perfect. Master-Big Bro would be so thrilled with them.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Mom was already showing with our eighth daughter when Cali appeared. "Your sister and daughter are returning with two maids."

"Two," I said. "Damn, they left..." I glanced at the cloak. It was just after three in the afternoon. "What, seven hours ago? Where did they go?"

"I have no idea, Master. I just know that she has recruited her last two maids. Her cedar box has returned to the Hay."

That was two full groups of maids. Bella had been first with her wedding planner yesterday. She had brought back Dalia. Bella, Rose, Bella's mom, and Dalia had all left to go buy supplies and make more choices for the wedding.

All the maids were a buzz with it.

I headed down the stairs with Cali, passing the cleaning maids. The mansion was so alive right now. We ate in the dining hall instead of in the safe sectors of the mansion. When the sun set, we didn't have to immediately hide behind the seals. We could move about the manor. Maids were even patrolling the hallways at night, in groups of four, of course.

The Imprisoned were contained. We were past the transition phase, which was the most dangerous, according to Cali.

Things were going great.

We stepped out on the porch to see a red SUV pulling up. Kylie had never bothered to get her driver's license, so she used Ubers and other ride-share vehicles to get around. She hopped out first, stretching like she had just been in the car for a while. Zelda, my youngest Daughter-Maid followed.

Then came two naked girls that would be identical save for one had a cute bob of black hair and the other in a long braid. They both had round boobs and shaved twats. They wore the same smile, eager to meet me. My cock throbbed.

"Twin virgin maids?" I asked my sister.

"I know, I'm awesome," said Kylie. "This is Cherry and that's Sherry." She pointed to the one with braids first. "Two twins with two cherries for you to pop!"

"We're so eager to be deflowered by you, Master Lance," Sherry said as she rushed up to me with her sister. They dropped to their knees before me.

"So eager, Master," Cherry moaned, her braid of black hair spilling down her back toward her rump. "We both were into girls—"