Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Into each other, really," Sherry cut in.

"So we've never done anything with boys," Cherry said. "Just each other. But we want to do things with you, Master Lance! Can we.. can we suck your big dick?"

I grinned. Lesbian virgin twin maids? "Suck away!" I glanced at Kylie as the two maids squealed. "You really outdid yourself!"

My little sister grinned. "I am a Hayward, too. I know what we need. Got to have the right girls to save the world! Now you two, take turns sucking on his dick. I am starving. Let's find something to eat, Zelda!"

"Kitchen raid!" Zelda squealed and darted into the manor with Kylie on her heels. They were too much alike.

The two twins kissed at the tip of my cock. I shuddered at the feel of their hot lips nibbling on me. It was so wild having them do that. They smooched at the sides of my dick. Pleasure rippled through me at the softness of their lips.

I slid my hand through their black hair. Cherry had hers pulled back tight thanks to her braid while Sherry's was loose. I gripped a fistful of her hair as her tongue danced around the crown of my cock. She brushed Cherry's, the pair almost kissing each other.

"Yes, yes, you two are going to fit right in here at Hayward Manor," I groaned, savoring the way their tongues danced over my cock. They teased me. It was so hot having them do that. "Just fit right in!"

They both smiled up at me. They were so damned cute. Round faces and hazel eyes with dimples in their cheeks.

Cherry slid her lips over my cock first. I groaned as she did that. It was incredible feeling her working her mouth down my dick. It was her first time giving a guy head. I groaned at the feel of her mouth suckling on me.

I groaned at how great it felt having Cherry suckle on me. I stroked over the top of her head, savoring the passion of the virgin blowing me. My nuts twitched as she did that. She worked her lips up and down my cock.

She suckled on me with passion while Sherry watched on in awe. "Cherry," the other twin moaned. "You're really sucking on him."

Cherry popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "It's so much fun! Do it, Sherry!"

Sherry flashed me a quick and nervous grin before she swallowed my cock. She devoured it. my nuts twitched from the warmth of her mouth. She suckled on me, her tongue dancing over my crown. I groaned in delight. It was such a delight.

Cherry licked her lips as she watched her twin sister bobbing her head. Sherry suckled on me with passion. I groaned, loving every second of the virgin blowing me. It was so wonderful having new maids join the harem.

I enjoyed having so many beauties in my harem. I wanted as many as possible. I wanted them all. That would be outstanding. I loved the way her mouth worked up and down my cock. She suckled with passion on my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth working up and down my dick. "Shit, that's so good. That's amazing."

"You're doing great, Sherry!" Cherry said. "But I have to suck on him, too! Let's share!"

Sherry popped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Yes, yes, your turn, Cherry!"

I loved it. Cherry took my cock now in her warm mouth. It was fantastic having the twins share me. Cherry's tongue danced around the crown of my cock. She drove me wild with that licking and sucking It was just fantastic having her doing that. A shuddered, my face twisting in delight.

It was absolutely amazing having her bobbing her head. She suckled and slurped on me. She nursed with all her might on my dick, my nuts tightening. It was amazing having her dance her tongue around my cock.

"Shit, shit, shit," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. You're going to make me cum!"

"Yes, yes, let's make him cum!" Sherry moaned.

Cherry popped her delicious mouth off my cock and whimpered, "I want you to cum, Master Lance!"

"On your faces?" I asked as Sherry swallowed my dick and suckled on me.

"Yes, Master!" Cherry whimpered. "Whatever you want to do to us is A-OK!"

I groaned at the warmth of that hot mouth sliding over my dick. It was amazing having her suckling on me like that. She swirled her tongue around my cock, stroking me with passion. It was wondrous. My nuts twitched. They throbbed.

Sherry's sucking brought me closer and closer to that wonderful moment when I would paint the twins' faces in cum. I couldn't wait to shower them in spunk. It would be perfect. Sherry suckled hard before she passed me to Cherry.

She nursed on me with such passion. She swirled her tongue around my crown before Sherry took over. The twins passed my dick back and forth. I loved them suckling on me like that. They all brought me closer and closer to spurting my cum onto their faces.

"Shit," I groaned.

"Master Lance!" Cherry moaned while Sherry suckled on my dick.

"Cum on our faces, Master Lance," Sherry whimpered while Cherry nursed on my cock.

They were so sexy. So hot. Kylie knew what she was doing. I savored the hunger of those mouths suckling at my dick. My dick twitched as they both loved me. I came closer and closer to that amazing bursting point.

My nuts tightened as the twins loved me. Their warm mouths and naughty tongues stoked the pressure building at the tip of my dick. I groaned, sliding my hands over their heads as they traded me back and forth.

As Sherry suckled on me, I hit the breaking point, "Stop!" I growled. "I'm going to cum!"

Sherry ripped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "Cum on our faces, Master Lance!"

"Please, please cum on us!" whimpered Cherry, her hand flying up and down my cock. She stroked over the crown. "Please, Master!"

I erupted.

My cum splashed across their identical faces. Pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision I groaned, the rapture sweeping through me. Ecstasy slammed into my mind as I erupted over and over again.

They both opened their mouths wide and caught my jizz on their pink tongues. My dick erupted over and over again. It was just such a hot moment. Just a wild delight. Pleasure slammed into my mind. I groaned at how great it felt to have all that rapture crashing into my mind.

"Master Lance!" the twins moaned as I bathed them.

I soaked them in my jizz. I hosed them down with all my spunk. The pleasure slammed through me with each eruption. I loved this bliss so much. It was perfect. I drenched their faces in my jizz. My cum dripped down onto their round boobs.

"Fuck," I breathed as I erupted one last time on their faces.

They turned and kissed each other, cum spilling down their faces. To their lips. They whimpered, sharing my cum with each other. It was just fantastic to watch. My dick was so hard. I couldn't wait to pop their cherries.

"What rooms did you assign them?" I asked Cali who watched from the porch.

"Room 20," she said. "They lucked out and get to share a room."

"Sherry and Cherry, come with me," I said and turned around, marching into the manor.

"Yes, Master Lance!" they both squealed. They followed me inside.

Alisha was polishing the frame of the Hagazim's painting, the foul dog-thing that had almost killed Ms. Docea that second night here in the manor. Alisha flashed me a smile, her dusky cheeks dimpling. She wore an orange garter. A Slut-Maid.

The grand staircase rose to the third floor. Sister Martha Ruth was coming down, wearing her nun's wimple and veil along with her maid's uniform. She had a cleaning pale in her hand. She smiled at me as I passed.

"Oh, what sweet, new maids," she said. "I see you marked them, Master Hayward."

"I couldn't resist jizzing on their faces," I said. "Twins."

"Mmm, I have heard men have a weakness for cute twins," she said. "Sins take root in a man's balls and need release."

"You would know." I slapped her rump. "I released a lot of sin into your pussy the other night."

"You did," she said. "I might bear fruit from that encounter. I am in the middle of my cycle."

I grinned at my Maid-Nun. It was exciting thinking I might have bred her, my dick throbbing hard. I reached the top of the stairs with a pep to my step and went right toward the living area. I passed the Gizzamuluke's painting.

His eyes watched me. I ignored him.

"Master," the virgins gasped. "The art here is awful."

"Yep," I said. "And that's why I need you to keep them clean and safe. But we can cover that later." This section of the hallway was lined with the maids' quarters. I reached door 20 pretty fast. Almost all the rooms were filled up by now. Twenty-five of them. I opened the door, the seal on the inside to keep them safe at night. "Here you go! Your room."

There was a bed in the center with closets on either side full of maid's uniforms that would fit them both perfectly. Cali's magic made them somehow. There were three other doors. They connected to the maid's rooms on either side and the servant hallway that led to the break from and the living area.

They could move around freely through the safe parts of the manor house without having to risk going out their door. It was a smart design one of my ancestors had. I was glad that they didn't have to remain huddled in their rooms at night if they weren't on patrol. They could visit other maids. Make love. Or just hang out in the rec room playing video games or watching movies.

Kylie was organizing a Super Brothers Smash tournament.

I fell on the bed, my cock hard. "I want one of you to sit on my dick, and the other to sit on my face."

The two maids, dripping in cum, glanced at each other. They were both so cute. Cherry stepped forward a moment later and said, "I'm the oldest by seven minutes! I'll go first!"

"Seven minutes," Sherry lamented. "She never lets me forget. Seven measly minutes. It was just dumb luck you were first!"

"I wanted it more!" Cherry crawled onto the bed, her round boobs jiggling. She had a triangular patch of black hair on her pubic mound pointing at her virgin pussy. "Mmm, I'm going to sit on your cock, Master!"

"Sounds perfect," I said as she straddled me. "I'm going to eat you out, Sherry. But don't worry, I have a special treat for you, too."

"More than you eating my pussy?" asked Sherry as she scrambled onto the bed, her bob of black hair matted with my jizz.

I wicked at her before she straddled me. Her sweet aroma filled my nose before her virgin pussy planted right on my face. I licked at her virgin twat. She squealed in delight as I stroked from her clit to taint while her twin...

Her twin pressed my dick against her virgin twat. Right on her hymen. She pushed down on it. I groaned, loving the feel of her hymen stretching and stretching before me. She whimpered, pushing down harder and harder until...

Her cherry popped.

"Master!" Cherry gasped as her deflowered pussy plunged down my cock. "Oh, yes, Master Lance!"

"Cherry," Sherry breathed as she squirmed her shaved pussy around on my face, soaking me in her sweet juices. "You did it! You popped your cherry!"

"Yes!" whimpered Cherry. "Oh, Master Lance, you're so big. You have such a big lance!"

She clamped her cunt down around my cock. I loved the feel of her doing that. It was so hot having her squeezing around me. She then slid her pussy up my cock. It was outstanding to feel her doing that. She massaged me with her hot flesh.

I groaned at how delightful that felt. She reached my peak and plunged her hot and tight snatch back down my dick. I groaned into her twin's pussy. I lapped at her virgin folds as that delicious cunt rode me.

Cherry moaned as she slid her cunt up and down my cock. She massaged me with her once-pure flesh. I loved the feel of her around me. It was perfect having all that pleasure about my dick. She massaged me with her snatch. She gripped me with that wonderful cunt. I loved how she wiggled her hips around me.

"Yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, yes, that's good."

"It is," Sherry moaned as she squirmed on my face. She wiggled back and forth. "Master Lance!"

"Yes, yes, enjoy his tongue, Sherry!" Cherry groaned as she rode me. "His cock is amazing. I love it. We were lesbians so we could save our cherries for him!"

"For him!" Sherry purred as I stroked through her folds.

I lapped at her virgin flesh, brushing her clit and caressing her hymen. I loved her sweetness as her twin worked that hot pussy up and down my dick. It was just such a perfect thing. I loved it. I was so glad to have all this pleasure rushing through me.

I groaned, enjoying every inch of that virgin twat riding me. I tongued Sherry's snatch. I lapped and lapped at her folds, stroking over her delicious petals. I found her clit and suckled on her. She moaned, her cute ass clenching before my face.

"Master Lance!" whimpered Sherry as I nibbled on her clit with my lips.

"Ooh, ooh, Master Lance!" Cherry moaned as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. She squeezed her snatch around my dick. She massaged me with that amazing cunt. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum so hard, Sherry!"

"Me, too, Cherry!"

I suckled on Sherry's clit as the pressure hurtled toward the bursting point. Cherry's cunt massaged my dick, swelling the aching itch at the tip. Her silky, hot flesh worked up and down me. I groaned around Sherry's bud.

Sherry's cute rump clenched before my eyes. She shuddered as I nursed on her bud. My tongue danced around her delicious clit. Her sister slid up my cock with her tight pussy. Whimpering, Cherry plunged back down my dick.

"Master Lance!" the deflowered twin squealed. Her pussy went wild around my cock.

I ground around Sherry's clit as the pleasure swept through me.

"Ooh, ooh, Master Lance," the virgin twin gasped.

Her sweet juices gushed out of her virgin twat and bathed my lips. I licked and lapped at her snatch as her twin's pussy rippled around me. My dick lurched in her silky heaven. The pressure at the tip of my dick burst. I erupted.

I flooded Cherry's deflowered pussy with cum. She squealed and bucked on me. Her cunt writhed around my dick. It was just such a passion. Just a wonderful ecstasy. I trembled through all that bliss. It was fantastic.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled into Sherry's cunt as I flooded Cherry's twat with my jizz.

"Master Lance!" Cherry moaned, her pussy writhing around my erupting cock. "Oh, yes, yes, you're flooding me with your seed!"

I grunted with each blast of jizz that fired out of my dick. I spurted spunk into her snatch. I filled her up with all the pleasure. It was fantastic to have all this ecstasy sweeping through my mind. Stars flashed across my vision.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, spurting my cum into Cherry's pussy. Her cunt milked me.

"Master Lance," whimpered Sherry as I licked up her pussy.

She trembled on me as I erupted a final blast of jizz into her twin sister's pussy. The pleasure washed through me. I had two groaning cuties on me. My tongue stroked through Sherry's virgin folds, brushing her hymen. I had to deflower her next.

"Time for your treat, Sherry," I groaned.

"Ooh, ooh, what is it, Master Lance?" asked Sherry. "Being deflowered by you? I can't wait!"

"That's not the treat," I said. "Cherry, slide off my cock and lie down on the bed with your legs spread wide. Sherry, you get to lick my cum out of your twin sister's pussy as I fuck your virgin twat!"

"Oh, Master, that is a special treat!" Sherry squealed and bounced on my face, rubbing her cunt across my lips.

Cherry pulled her pussy off my cock. I shuddered at that tight sheath popping off. She stretched out on her back as Sherry crawled off me. I sat up and moved into position. Cherry spread her legs and Sherry dove in to feast on her twin sister's deflowered and sloppy twat.

The twincest was so hot to watch. Sherry didn't hesitate to lick at her sister's cunt. Cherry moaned, her round boobs jiggling. Dried cum covered Cherry's cute face. She whimpered as Sherry wiggled her rump, her virgin pussy dripping and begging to be fucked.

"With your hymen gone, I can thrust my tongue into her pussy now," moaned Sherry. "This is so wild. And your full of all of Master Lance's cum!"

"Lick it all out of me," Cherry purred, her eyes so hot on me as I moved up behind her twin. "Master Lance is going to make you cum so hard with his big dick!"

Cherry's faith in me was a beautiful thing as I pressed my cock into her twin's virginal pussy. I loved the feel of those silky lips parting to reveal her hymen. I pushed against her maidenhead, feeling it stretch as she moaned into her twin's pussy.

It was a delicious sound to hear. I gripped her hips and thrust harder against her hymen. She squealed into Cherry's pussy as her cherry popped. I groaned as I popped into Sherry's pussy. It was so wonderful to slide into her cunt.

It was just a fabulous moment to have all that hot pussy gripping my dick. I sank deeper until I bottomed out in her. She moaned into her twin's, wiggling her hips and stirring her deflowered pussy around my dick.

"Master," Sherry moaned.

"Ooh, just enjoy, Sherry!" Cherry cooed. "And keep licking all that cum out of my pussy! Enjoy your treat!"

"Such a yummy treat!" Sherry clamped her pussy down around my dick. "Thank you, Master!"

"You're welcome," I groaned as I drew back my cock, savoring that delicious grip on my dick

I thrust back into her pussy, slamming to the hilt in her twat. She held me tight with that delicious cunt. I pumped away at her, fucking Sherry's deflowered pussy with force. I buried into her again and again. I hammered her hard and fast.

She groaned, squeezing her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch over and over again. I fucked her with passion. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt.

She moaned and wiggled her hips, feasting on Cherry's pussy. I loved watching Cherry shudder, her round boobs jiggling as she enjoyed having her cunt devoured by her twin. What a fantastic pair of new maids my sister found.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, slamming into Sherry's cunt. "That's fantastic. Your pussy is amazing!"

"Ooh, ooh, I bet her pussy is so awesome, Master Lance!" Cherry moaned. "Her tongue is!"

I plowed deep and hard into her snatch, churning her up with my big dick. I fucked her hard and fast, loving the way she clamped her pussy down on my dick. She held me tight with that delicious snatch as I buried into her.

"Master Lance!" Sherry squealed, her pussy clamping down hard on my dick. "Oh, Master Lance, I love your cock in me!"

"He's amazing!" whimpered Cherry, her face twisting in delight as I fucked to the hilt in her twin's twat. "And so is your tongue, Sherry!"

The pressure built and built at the tip of my cock as I fucked to the hilt in her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her twat. I fucked her with such force. It was just a delight to have that big dick fucking me like that. I groaned, savoring that heat swelling in my nuts.

I buried into her hard and fast. I thrust over and over into her snatch. I loved how she squeezed down on me. She held me tight as I pumped into her twat. She whimpered into her sister's pussy as I rose toward my bursting point.

"Sherry!" Cherry squealed. She arched her back and gasped out, "Yes!"

She drowned her twin sister in incestuous juices. I loved the sight as I slammed hard into Sherry's cunt. My nuts slapped into her clit. Her pussy clamped down hard on my dick, increasing the silky pressure around the tip.

"Master!" gasped Sherry into Cherry's pussy. "Ooh, ooh, yes!"

Her cunt went wild around my cock. I loved the feel of the deflowered pussy spasming around my cock as I drew back. My nuts lurched as I thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her pussy and erupted.

I pumped blast after blast of my cum into the slut's pussy. I filled her to the brim with jizz. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I enjoyed this ecstasy sweeping through me.