Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 35

Story Info
The maids recruiting more naughty girls!
7.8k words
4.68
7.4k
15

Part 35 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Huntsmen

The Queen

Maids Recruiting Naughty Maids

Ms. Lynette Docea

The bustle of the college job fair echoed around me as I smiled at the newest maid to join Master Hayward's harem. Ming Hu stood there in her glasses and the gray garter I had just slid up her leg. Her glasses perched on her nose. A cute Chinese girl with black hair falling in a short bob around her head. She was going for a Ph.D. in Mathematics.

A smart girl who was now vanishing beneath the table to pleasure me. Just the way a new maid should.

Asuka studied her laptop and her algorithm to find strange events to hopefully predict incursions from the Otherworld. She had found something strange near us. Cows producing black milk. Chickens laying blood-filled eggs.

Ming Hu's soft hands caressed my thighs as she pushed them apart. My skirt rustled, the layers of lacy petticoats shifting as her head pressed toward my pussy. She nuzzled into my shaved folds and licked at my twat. A hot shiver ran through me.

"Oh, Hayward Manor, nice!" a Black girl said as she headed up to the table. "That sounds neat!"

"Does it?" I asked as Ming Hu's delicious tongue stroked up my pussy folds from my taint to my clit, the pleasure rushing through my body. "Mmm, and what did you study at college?"

"Gender Studies," she said. "I have a major in it. Ooh, so what does a maid do?"

"Isn't this too patriarchal for you?" I asked, Ming Hu's delicious tongue stroking up and down my folds. She knew what she was doing. That girl had eaten pussy before.

"I mean, I suppose. Maids do cleaning and stuff. But..." She shivered. "Serving the Master of Hayward Manor sounds neat."

"Being his whore," I moaned as Ming Hu thrust her tongue into my pussy. "His willing slut. One of fifty-five women who are at his beck and call. To fight for him. Die for him. To be used as his personal cum-dump."

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," Ming Hu moaned into my pussy. "I'm Master Hayward's cum-dump."

"Yeah, I like the sound of it," said the Black girl. "I mean, he's like the one exception to toxic masculinity, right? I think we learned that. So, sign me up."

"Nope," I said. "I want someone who studied something useful. Run along. Go post a protest hashtag on Twitter or something."

"Fine," huffed the Black girl. "You don't have to be rude."

She shook her head while I just sighed and enjoyed Ming Hu's tongue dancing around in my pussy. She swirled about in my snatch. The stroking sensation sent such delicious treats sweeping through my pussy. Ming Hu was so worth it just for this glorious moment. She was eating my pussy with such alacrity. Just devouring me with all that she had. I loved how she flicked her tongue around in me.

I closed my eyes, my cheap, plastic chair groaning beneath me from the shudders. She knew what she was doing to me. That was for certain. She had an amazing tongue. Just a powerful one. It was fabulous. I was in heaven here.

"Oh, Ming Hu," I groaned, her tongue dancing around in my pussy. Her lips massaged my labia. "Yes, yes, you're going to be such an asset to Master Hayward."

"Wonderful," she moaned and flicked her tongue to my clit.

I shuddered, my face scrunching up as another college coed drifted over. She had dyed-purple hair and a nose piercing. She paused to stare at us and smiled. She sauntered over as I gripped the edge of the table, loving that hot mouth on my clit.

"Hi!" the purple-haired girl said brightly. "I think I can be a big help with your organization."

Asuka snorted as she kept staring at her screen.

"And how do you think that?" I asked, panting. My orgasm built and built as Ming Hu's tongue swept around my clit.

"Well, I'm about to graduate with my Human Resources degree, and I'll be perfect for hiring and discipline and helping things go smoothly at Hayward Manor." She had a bright smile on her lips and a bit of a jowl.

She wasn't even hot enough to join, let alone have a suitable degree.

"We already have a head of Human Resources," Asuka said. "She's a demon bound to Master Hayward by centuries-old compact."

"So she'll be retiring soon," the purple-haired girl said. "I can work beneath her and be ready to take her place."

"She's immortal and bound to the Hay," I moaned. "She's not retiring in our lifetime. Sorry. It's a poor fit."

The purple-haired girl sighed. "Well, do you have a brochure I can browse anyways?"

I shook my head, Ming Hu's soft lips nibbling on my clit in such a delicious way. Another girl strode up as the purple-haired HR major drifted away. We couldn't recruit all the women to the harem. Only the best. Our mission was of the utmost importance to the world.

The newcomer was a platinum-blonde, her hair a tangle of dreads. She smiled at us, a slender thing. She had a T-shirt that read, "Yep, I'm hot and a Vegan!" She flicked her gaze over us, her eyes studious.

Maybe she was a smart girl even if she was a vegan.

"So..." she said, glancing down at us. My toes curled. Ming Hu's lips felt incredible on my clit. "What do you do as a maid at Hayward Manor?"

"Have sex," said Asuka. "With Master Hayward. Other maids. There's cleaning. Fighting demons. Video game tournaments."

"Cool, cool," said the newcomer. "I'm vegan, but I do eat pussy! Sign me up."

"What... did you... study?" I moaned, breathless as my orgasm was about to burst through me.

"Interpretative Dance!" she said with such enthusiasm.

"What a useless fucking degree!" I moaned as I climaxed.

I bucked in my chair, pleasure exploding out of my pussy. My cunt writhed as my juices gushed out of me and bathed Ming Hu's lips. She licked up the cream as I trembled through my orgasm, my boobs bouncing in my bodice.

"Go, go, get lost!" I gasped, my entire body trembling through the rapture.

I groaned through my ecstasy. I had two more garters to give out, and I wasn't wasting one on Interpretative Dance Theory. Ming Hu's tongue slid up and down my folds, lapping at me with all that she had. It was delicious. Wondrous.

The dreadlock girl got huffy and marched off. I didn't care. I felt amazing. Ming Hu's tongue lapped at my pussy, adding waves of delight washing through my body that mixed with the ecstasy flooding out of my pussy. I held that wonderful moment. I savored this pleasure so much.

"Oh, yes, that was perfect, Ming Hu," I said, staring out at the sea of girls—okay, there were plenty of guys, but it was the girls I needed— and not ones with stupid degrees! None of them had anything practical. Nothing scholarly. "Mmm, I think we need to recruit in a different spot on campus."

"Where?" Asuka asked, closing her laptop.

I shuddered. "The library. Maybe we'll find a studious girl in the library."

"I like it," Ming Hu said. "I'll lead the way!"

Such an enthusiastic new maid. She was delicious. A wonderful recruit. I was so glad that she had stopped by. I rose and left up the banner the school had printed for us. They had gone out of their way to make sure we had a great booth when I called them up last night. Just bent over backward to help out Hayward Manor.

The magic was fascinating the way it bent the world to benefit Master Hayward. My student was a fulcrum about which the world turned. I wondered if the magic had limits. We were all thralls to it. Myself, Asuka, and Ming Hu. The others. Slaves to it. The garters let us accept being cum-dumps to one man. To be his personal whores.

His devoted and loving maids.

I should be mad or offended. I should be working to set myself free from my slavery. I knew at an intellectual level I never would have chosen this. In fact, I would have been horrified and offended to be given the offer, but the magic changed everything. I loved it. I was a happy slave. A devoted one. I wanted to be with Master Hayward until the day I died.

And I would be with him in my afterlife, too. An eternity of bliss writhing in the Hay protecting humanity from the insanity of the Otherworld. From all the creatures we thought of as myths and legends. All the forgotten gods and entities that our ancestors revered and feared and that we had discarded because we believed in knew things.

Ming Hu led the way naked across the campus. She strode without hesitation, the magic keeping anyone from caring. Asuka and I followed in our maid's uniforms. We drew attention, but I didn't care. We served Master Hayward. We were important.

The library rose before us. It had lots of windows. A rather modern monstrosity that allowed so much natural light in. Not like the libraries of yore that were monoliths of stone. Heavy buildings guarding their wares with care. Knowledge used to be so scarce, it was valued.

Know any idiot could find all their answers on their phone by asking Google. How could anyone value something so easily attained. No wonder every generation was less educated than the one before it. We were spiraling down into mediocrity.

Well, that wasn't my problem any longer. I served something grander.

We walked into the library itself, an open area in the center for studying surrounded by the stacks. I might consider a librarian, but they had weird degrees these days. They weren't English majors who studied Shakespeare or read other classics. They had their own degrees on "Library Science."

How hard was learning the dewy decimal system?

I strode along and saw there were quite a few guys here studying. More than there were girls. They were working hard. I glanced at the titles, looking for anything interesting. One girl was doodling instead of reading. She looked overwhelmed by her book on biology.

Probably her science credit that she didn't want to take.

Another was reading a sociology book, so I ignored her. Then I came across a Hispanic girl. She was nodding her head, airbuds in her ears. She had a book open up before her written in German. There was a black and white picture of a pyramid. She wrote notes down beside her in a clear, crisp handwriting. She had filled the page, each note referencing a section in the book.

She looked up at me and frowned. She popped out her airbuds. The faint sound of music came from them. "Um, yes?"

"Do you speak German?" I asked.

"And Ancient Egyptian," she said, looking rather proud. "Or I can read it since no one knows how it's really pronounced."

"Well, well," I said, setting my cedar box on the table and opening it. I pulled out the second-to-last garter. She would be the penultimate Scholar-Maid. "Welcome to Hayward Manor."

She gasped as she saw the garter. A big smile spread on her golden-brown face, her cheeks dimpling. Her glossy, black hair fell in waves down to her shoulders. She reached for the hem of her t-shirt. It had a logo that read, "History for Granite," and a pyramid behind it. It was an amusing pun, I supposed. She ripped it off, her round breasts held in a red bra.

"This is so exciting," she said as she reached behind me. "Master Hayward is just such a wonderful man to serve."

"He is," I said. "I'm Lynette Docea, and you are...?"

"Petra," she said, a big smile on her lips as she removed her bra. Her round tits spilled out, her nipples brown and hard. "Petra Jimenez. Thank you for this! I've always wanted to be a maid for Hayward Manor."

"Had you even heard of Hayward Manor before?" Asuka asked as she sat at the table and opened her laptop.

"No," said Petra, a look of awe crossing her face. She unsnapped her high-waisted jeans. "But the moment you opened up the box, I just knew I had wanted this all my life. Like it had been waiting in the depths of my subconscious, ready to awaken in me."

"Interesting," Asuka said.

Was the desire to serve the Master of Hayward Manor residing in the Collective Unconscious? I wasn't sure I believed in that particular theory of Jungian Psychology. Campbell believed in it. The Hero with a Thousand Faces and all that. Maybe something was lurking in all of us that the magic used.

Fascinating.

Petra wiggled out of her jeans, her boobs bouncing in a delicious way. I played with the gray garter as she shoved her jeans down to her ankles. Then she had to deal with her shoes. She bent over, tits swaying, and unlaced them.

I admired the pair of purple panties she wore. Not coordinating her bra and panties. She winked at me as she hooked the waistband of her panties. She shoved them off, revealing a thick bush gleaming with her excitement. A wave of heat rushed through me as she pushed off her panties and her socks.

She rose and lifted her left leg, breathing fast. "I'm so ready to be Master Hayward's!"

"Not so loud," an overweight woman pushing a cart of books said. "This is a library."

"Right, right," Petra whispered as she trembled there.

I smiled at her and slipped the gray garter over her leg. It felt so... delicious doing that. A wave of delight washed over me as I worked the garter up and up her leg. I whisked it back and forth, working it higher and higher. I smiled in delight as I left it around her leg.

She stared down at it and smiled. She clapped her hands softly together and let out quiet hisses. I loved the sight. My pussy was so wet. Ming Hu darted over and hugged her fellow new maid, their bodies rubbing together.

It was a delicious sight.

"Mmm," I purred, grabbing my purse and pulling out a strap-on I had brought along to break in any new maids. "Petra, why don't you eat out Ming Hu's pussy while I fuck you in the... ass." I should let Master Hayward enjoy her pussy first."

"Yes, Ms. Docea!" Petra said, grinning.

I smiled at her as Ming Hu sat her rump on the table and leaned back, her small boobs jiggling. She was a petite thing. Short and cute. She pushed up her glasses as she spread her leg. She had a bush just as thick as Petra. Two girls that had better things to do than shave their cunts every few days.

I wasn't one to judge, since I did shave my cunt every few days. Maybe Nancy could recruit a woman who waxed. A stylist or something so we could keep that sort of grooming in-house. Or, well, I doubted it was hard to learn how to do it.