Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked into her cunt with passion. I buried into her snatch. She gasped and moaned into Melissa's pussy. I loved the sight as I fucked into her with force. I pounded her as she licked that cum from Melissa's snatch.

"Ooh, you're cleaning me all up!" Melissa moaned, her head shaking from side to side. "Ooh, ooh, just like that! That's perfect!"

It was perfect.

The men were cheering as I pounded Hannah's cunt. I hammered her hard and fast, her toned butt-cheeks rippling from the impact. The bulbous end of the dildo massaged my snatch. The end shifted around in me, sending such delight through my body. My clit throbbed.

I stroked up her body. I slid my hands around to find her little breasts. Those conical mounds. I gripped her pierced nipples and twisted the nubs. She squealed into her pussy. It was delicious to do that to her. To twist and abuse those nubs.

I tugged hard on them.

She gasped as I did that. Her head tossed as I enjoyed playing with them. She was a delicious creature. I enjoyed every moment of twerking her nubs as I fucked her cunt. The men cheered us on, throwing more money on stage.

"FUCK THAT SLUT!" they roared. "FUCK THAT SLUT!"

I fucked her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" moaned Hannah into Melissa's pussy.

"Make me cum, slut!" Melissa hissed. "You lick all that cum out of me!"

"I did! Ooh, ooh, drown me!"

I grinned from ear to ear. Such good Slut-Maids. I buried my dildo into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. It was just a delicious thrill with the audience watching her. My pussy gripped my end of the toy I fucked in and out of her cunt.

I hammered her faster and faster.

My orgasm built and built as the audience cheered louder and louder. The room shook with their lust. I felt it pouring over my body. They wanted to fuck me. To touch me. But I was all Master Lance's. My Master-Nephew owned my sexy body.

"Yes!" I hissed. "Make that slut cum, Hannah!"

"I will!" she moaned as I twisted her nipple rings.

I twerked them as I drilled in and out of her. She squealed and gasped. I loved the sounds she made. I barely heard them over the crowd now. Their cheers energized me. I fucked that twat with force. I pounded her cunt with all that I had.

It was such a wonderful moment. I hurtled toward my climax. I couldn't last much longer.

Melissa tossed her head, her round boobs jiggling. She ground her twat on Hannah's mouth. The Sorority-Maid shuddered, her face twisting with delight. She was about to cum. About to drown the stripper-slut in pussy cream.

I loved it.

The entire room shook with lust.

Brimmed with it.

My pussy clenched the dildo, the bulbous end massaging my silky walls. The shaft rubbed on my clit in such a delicious way as I fucked the stripper-slut. I hammered her cunt. She gripped Melissa's rump as she feasted on that pussy.

It was beautiful.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Melissa gasped. "You dirty stripper-slut! Yes!"

She shuddered through her orgasm. I loved the sight as I fucked the double-headed dildo into the stripper's cunt. My pussy clenched about it, about to burst. I drew back as Hannah drowned in Melissa's pussy cream. The Sorority-Maid's round tits heaved.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Hannah. She sounded like she was cumming, the audience cheering us on and throwing dollar bills around us.

I slammed into her cunt. My clit rubbed against the dildo. I burst in delight. The pleasure swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned at the ecstasy that washed through my body. It was fabulous. I rode the waves of delight washing through me.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned, my tits heaving in my bodice. My pussy convulsed around my end of the dildo. I reveled in that delight. I enjoyed it immensely. The pleasure swept through me with such wondrous bliss. "Oh, Lord, yes!"

I savored that delight. I enjoyed every last second of this pleasure sweeping through me. It was perfect. Just an outstanding bliss. A big smile spread on my lips. My head swayed back and forth, my boobs quivering.

My Master-Nephew would be so happy with the delicious treats that I brought him. Just such wondrous whores for him to fuck. They would serve him with fire and passion. I quivered and ripped the dildo out of Hannah's slut.

I opened my cedar box and pulled out the last orange garter. She gasped, spun around, and raised her leg. The men cheered and wolf-whistled as I made Hannah the Stripper-Maid of Hayward Manor. The last Slut-Maid recruited.

I grinned from ear to ear.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

My newest Daughter-Maid, Chantelle, lay on her back. She was a cute thing, matured to eighteen and fully an adult. She grinned at me, a twinkle in her eye that reminded me of Kylie. Chantelle had black hair spilling around her and big tits. Almost as big as Mom's. Chantelle's blue eyes sparkled before they were blocked from sight by my Mommy-Maid sitting on her face.

"Mmm, deflower your Daughter-Maid, Master," Mom purred, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Please, Master-Daddy!" whimpered Chantelle.

I moved my cock toward her pussy. The harem was almost complete. Ms. Docea had found two maids today and only needed one more to go. Mom only had to give birth two more times to have all of my Daughter-Maids. Kylie found all her Virgin-Maids and my Maid-Wife had recruited all her Concubine-Maids. Aunt Nancy was out there right now finding the last two Slut-Maids.

I pressed my dick into Chantelle's bush, loving the—

"Master Hayward!" shouted through the door before it burst open. "Master Hayward, there's a problem!"

I turned to find Asuka there. She was naked like she'd been about to go to bed, her gray garter about her pale-olive thigh. "There's been another strange event near the manor. A cow gave birth to a two-headed calf! That's just three miles from here!"

"Two-headed calf?" I was so confused.

"Yes, yes, Master. Head on both ends. I've been tracking strange signs, and they are moving toward the manor. I think there's about to be an incursion!"

A horn blew.

~~*~~

The Huntsmen

I slammed my spear into the Hay where it was still weak. Where the Master of Hayward Manor had come through. The golden wall shattered.

I laughed at the hole I ripped through into the Mortal World. I drew my hunting horn and blew a sonorous note as I jumped through on my stallion. I would kill the descendant of Lord Hayward and avenge my honor once and for all.

BWOOOOOOOOOOM!

My horn shook the world.

To be continued...