Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy writhed around his dick. I shuddered as I bucked on him. My twat rippled and writhed around his dick. It was wondrous. Glorious. The waves of incestuous delight washed through my pussy and drowned my mind. I gasped, stars flashing across my vision.

He grunted and erupted in me. "Kylie!"

"Master-Big-Brother!"

My twat writhed around his spurting cock. Blast after blast of his cum flooded me. So much of his jizz rushed into me. It was just an amazing moment to feel. A wondrous delight to have all that spunk filling me up. I groaned, my head tossing from side to side as I reveled in this delight.

"Oh, Master!" I moaned. "Master, that's so amazing! Ooh, ooh, you feel amazing. Just outstanding! Thank you!"

"You're welcome," he groaned. "Damn, that's good. I love that pussy going wild around my dick. "Just love it!"

"Yay!" I moaned, my twat sucking at his cock.

The waves of rapture swept me higher and higher. I squirmed on his erupting cock. He grunted and pumped the last of his cum into my pussy. I just felt so good. I floated there, savoring all this delight. My pussy was full of all his cum.

Which meant... "Hannah, want to lick my pussy clean?"

"Yes!" squealed the Stripper-Maid. "I totally want to do that. Ooh, ooh, thanks for picking me!"

The other maids were nodding. I turned around to watch Melissa squealing as she came. Chantelle frigged her pussy and suckled at her own nipple, gulping down her breast milk. Dean White shuddered, her boobs jiggling in her bodice.

So hot.

I slid my pussy off Master's cock and sank onto the seat beside me. I spread my legs, all that jizz spilling out of me. Hannah pulled her fingers out of her cunt and slid onto the floor. She crawled to me, her blonde pigtails swaying.

I grabbed those and yanked her face right into my pussy. She gasped in delight, her lips kissing at my sloppy twat. She licked the cum spilling out of me. I loved it so much. I shuddered here as Master rose, his cock dipping in my pussy juices.

"Ooh, anal, Master-Big-Bro!" I squealed as Hannah licked at my pussy.

"Damn, you must be my sister," said Lance. "You definitely think like me!"

"That pervy Hayward blood running through my veins!"

He smiled and pressed his cock into Hannah's butt-cheeks. The Stripper-Maid moaned into my pussy as she licked his cum out of my snatch. Boy, I liked her doing that. It felt so good having her stroking through my folds. I was all tingly from riding my big brother's dick, and now she was making me feel so good.

She moaned louder and louder as he drilled against her asshole. The slut's backdoor didn't hold out long. He penetrated her anal sheath, groaning as he did. Such delight slid over his handsome features. I smiled at my big brother as I savored her licking at me.

She lapped at me with such feverish heat. It was glorious having her do that as my big brother's cock vanished into her bowels. He bottomed out in her, a big grin on his face. I winked at him as he drew back his dick.

She gasped as he did that. Her entire body trembled. She moaned into my pussy as he pulled his dick out of her asshole. Her tongue flapped hungrily at my pussy. She stroked up and down me, gathering that wonderful cum.

"Fuck!" she gasped as Master buried his dick back into her asshole. "Oh, god, I love that dick, Master Lance!"

"Yeah, you do, slut!" Melissa purred. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and held them up to Chantelle's lips. My sister suckled on them. "Mmm, you're just a delicious slut, too."

She moaned around her fingers. I loved the sight while gripping Hannah's pigtails. I held the Stripper-Maid to my sloppy pussy. She moaned as my big brother fucked her asshole. He pounded her with force, thrusting into her as he churned her up.

Her tongue thrust into my cunt. Hannah wiggled it around in me as she scooped up the jizz in my snatch. It was just such a treat to have her doing that. She flicked her tongue into me and licked out more and more of Master's cum.

He thrust away at Hannah. He fucked into her bowels with such hard strokes. I groaned, savoring that wonderful tongue licked about in my snatch. Hannah feasted on all that cum in me while I watched Melissa slip to the floor.

She devoured my sister's pussy.

"Yes!" Chantelle moaned, her big boobs jiggling. She gripped the Sorority-Maid's head, holding the slut to that yummy cunt. Well, I hadn't eaten that sister's pussy yet, but I just knew she would have a yummy snatch. "Ooh, ooh, Melissa!"

"That's right, sluts," Aunt Nancy said. "You better be doing great jobs eating cunt, or else!"

"She's doing so great, Aunt Nancy!" whimpered Chantelle.

"She's not bad," I said.

"Not bad!" Hannah gasped. "You bratty liar! Ooh, take that!"

Her tongue flew up and down my pussy. I shuddered, grinning at my Master as he fucked into her bowels. He hammered the Stripper-Maid hard, his dick burying into her bowels again and again. I trembled, my boobs quivering in my bodice.

Her tongue felt amazing. She licked through my folds and found my clit. She licked at it. I shuddered, my orgasm swelling in me. I whimpered, my hands gripping her blonde pigtails. I held her to my cunt as Master hammered her asshole.

Master-Big-Bro grunted as he buried to the hilt in her bowels. He fucked her with all that he had. It was so hot to watch. He just drove her wild. It was so delicious. She moaned into my pussy as I loved this moment. It was just wild. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Shit," grunted Master. "That's a tight ass. I didn't know a stripper could have such a tight ass!"

"You just have a big dick, Master Lance!" moaned Hannah around my clit.

"So big!" Dean White cooed. "Mmm, your lance is mighty, Master Hayward."

"Uh-huh," Alice whimpered. "Oh, I wish it was fucking my asshole! Yes!"

She bucked in the seat beside us as she came. I smiled at her, my own orgasm swelling as the naughty Hannah suckled on my clit. Her soft lips nibbled on my bud. It was such a wild thing to experience. I trembled, my toes curling.

Master-Big-Brother hammered her asshole, her butt-cheeks jiggling. Her skirt rustled as she moaned into my cunt. My face twisted as my orgasm swelled toward my climax. It was amazing. I arched my back as she flicked her tongue over my clit.

"Yes!" I gasped and burst.

I exploded in delight. My cunt writhed, juices flooding out and bathing Hannah's mouth. The stripper licked up my cream. I tossed my head, pigtails flying. My brother grinned at me as he slammed to the hilt in the Stripper-Maid's asshole.

"Oh, yes!" squealed Hannah.

She moaned into my pussy as my brother grinned. He buried to the hilt in her and threw back his head. He roared is passion for the entire limousine to hear. He dumped his cum into the Slut-Maid's asshole. He filled her with his passion.

"Master Lance!" Hannah gasped, rubbing her face into my pussy. "Ooh, that's so good!"

"Shit, it is," he growled, pumping her asshole full of cum.

I grinned, holding tight to her pigtails as I rode my orgasm. I shuddered, bucking through all the rapture. My mind drowned in ecstasy. I felt so good. I was a maid of Hayward Manor. I had to keep serving my Master no matter what happened.

I panted, shuddering through my pleasures as my brother groaned. He spurted so hard into the slut's asshole. It was amazing. He ripped his dick out of her bowels as I panted there, feeling so good. Already, Melissa was going for his cock, her face dripping in Chantelle's pussy cream.

My sister was panting. She must have cum while I did.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Melissa engulfed my dick. I savored my Sorority-Maid working her mouth up and down my cock. I slid my fingers through her bleached-blonde hair. Her skirt swayed over her rump as she bobbed my head and suckled my dick clean.

I hadn't gotten to enjoy her much. That was one of the reasons I brought her and Hannah. The other maid had a great ass. My sister was smiling. She had changed so much. She had been so despondent, then had snapped out of it so fast.

Too fast.

Hayward Manor's magic. The Pact my ancestor had made with Cali. The one that had sacrificed her twin sister. I stared at Kylie. I couldn't kill her. Not if it was required to save the world. I loved her. I couldn't imagine hurting someone I loved like that.

Melissa's suckling drew my attention to her hot mouth. She winked up at me, her brown eyes peering up at me. She had such passion in them. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was such a wonderful treat having her polishing me clean.

She did it wish such love, a slave to the garter around her leg. God, had I sacrificed my mother, sister, aunt, Bella, all my daughters, and more to the Hay? I chained them with the garters. I wasn't killing them directly, but...

But...

Melissa's mouth felt so good. Just so wonderful around my cock. I shuddered, a big smile spreading on my lips. It was important maintaining the Hay, but what if there was another way? I should talk to Asuka and Ms. Docea about it.

For now, I just enjoyed Melissa's mouth working up and down my cock. She suckled on me with force. She nursed with all that she had on me. I groaned, my dick twitching with the feel of her hot mouth buffing me clean.

Her tongue danced around my cock. She knew what she was doing. She was skilled at it. Just so wonderfully good at sucking on my dick. I loved her doing that. I loved her working that hot mouth up and down my cock. She groaned as she did it. Her cheeks hollowed as she loved me with all her might.

"Damn," I groaned as she bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock.

"My sluts are good," Aunt Nancy said. She glanced at me through the divider. I could just see her out of the corner of my eye. "We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Kylie asked. "Where are we going, Master-Big-Bro."

I winked at her as Melissa suckled on me with all her might. I felt the pressure rising. Around us, there were lots of parked cars. We were driving slowly as we approached the venue. I grinned, knowing that we would be ushered right to the front.

My dick throbbed and ached in Melissa's mouth. The pressure rose at the tip. The need to cum built and built. I would have a huge orgasm. Just spurt all my cum into her mouth. She groaned as she suckled on me.

She loved me.

Worshiped me.

"That's it," I groaned. "Keep polishing my dick, slut!"

Melissa purred around my dick. Her tongue danced, sending such delight rushing through me. I enjoyed it so much. she was amazing at it. My nuts twitched as she suckled with all her might on me. I hurtled toward my climax.

She suckled and slurped as Kylie glanced about the window. Lights flashed as we passed some police cars, a cop waving us by. The limousine inched along as my nuts tightened with the pressure. Melissa's mouth formed such powerful suction. She thirsted for my cum.

"Are we going to a concert?" asked Kylie.

"It's ten in the morning," said Alice. "It can't be a concert. It looks like a game!"

"A competition," said Hannah. "I know what this is. I attended it once. It's nationals."

"Yes!" I growled and erupted into Melissa's mouth. "The National Cheerleader Competition!"

I pumped blast after blast of cum into my Slut-Maid's mouth. I groaned as she gulped it down. My sister stared at me in such confusion as I groaned over and over again. I filled her mouth with jizz. I pumped her full of cum.

"Look in the... trunk." I groaned, savoring the ecstasy shooting through me. I flicked my eyes to the storage compartment.

Kylie opened it and gasped. She pulled out a cedar box. She opened it up, her eyes widening. It would hold one white garter. I groaned through the pleasure slamming into my mind. Stars flashed across my vision.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she held out the garter. Grief flashed across her face for a moment then she smiled.

"Yes, yes, a new maid," Kylie gasped. "Of course! A Cheerleader-Maid. That's so hot!"

"Two of them," Aunt Nancy purred as I dumped so much cum into Melissa's hungry mouth. "You get the purest, and I get the sluttiest. Sounds fair."

"Yes!" squealed Kylie as I dumped the last of my cum into Melissa's mouth.

I felt so amazing as the limousine pulled into a parking garage. I shuddered, Melissa sucking hard to make sure she got out every last drop of cum. I loved this delight. I felt so good. My entire body brimmed with the delight of this moment. I felt so good. So damned good.

I could just float away. That was how amazing I felt. Melissa popped her mouth off as Aunt Nancy was guided through the parking garage until she parked. Melissa zipped me up. My maids piled out of the car. I came out last with my sister and daughter taking my arms. Officials were smiling.

"Welcome, welcome, Master Hayward," said a middle-aged woman with a perm. "This way! We're so happy that you've come to watch the competition."

"Glad you could accommodate us on such short notice," I said.

"Well, when Nancy called us, we were just so excited to host you," the woman said as we headed up into the stands. We were coming out into the stadium. It was filled with fans. Cameras were ready to film the event. "Just so thrilled."

I smiled as we were taken to the box overlooking everything. Our own private booth. I stretched as the festivities were just beginning. There was a grand opening ceremony with marching bands and flag waving. All the cheerleader teams were out on the field, each in different-colored uniforms. Blue-and-silver, black-and-gold, orange-and-white, red-and-blue, green-and-yellow, red-and-gold. So many combinations, all in their cheer units.

Dean White was the first of my maids to suck my dick as I watched the show. I dumped my cum into her mouth as the national anthem was sung, standing up, my hand over my heart as I filled her mouth with my jizz.

Alice was next as the first team cheered, the Mt. Tahoma Tigers. They looked delicious in their black-and-gold uniforms, their skirts fluttering. The maids not sucking my dick watched them as the cheerleaders went through their routine.

I couldn't believe how impressive it was. This wasn't like the cheerleaders at my high school. These girls were on another level. Pyramids. Flips. Feats of athletic prowess and balance. They were all so beautiful, too.

I filled Alice's mouth and Chantelle's. I was having a great time. The Springfield Ewes were next in their black-and-white uniforms. Then came the Cloudcroft Devils in their blue-and-silver. It was impressive. I dumped load after load of cum into my maids' mouths. They rotated. All save Aunt Nancy and my little sister. The Hoover Harpies shook their asses in their purple-and-gold while the Lincoln Beavers pranced around in their green-and-yellow.

"Do you think they all shave their beavers?" asked Kylie. "I don't think I want any girls from that team."

"Probably," I said as I enjoyed Dean White's mouth again.

The competition was intense. The judges gave out their scores in a variety of fields. The crowds cheered their favorites. People had traveled all across the country for this. It was so exciting to see. I was thrilled just to be here and watch all these lovely women.

Shame I couldn't have them all be my maids.

The last team up was the McKinley Leopards, wearing red-and-blue. They were prancing about, doing flips and pyramid stands, all to their music. Their routine was such a delight to watch. I filled Hannah's mouth with my cum as the judges scored them.

"Well," I told Kylie and Aunt Nancy, "go find me two Cheerleader-Maids. You have full rein to go into their locker rooms. They gathering for the closing ceremony, but in twenty minutes, they'll be inside."

"Right!" said my sister. "Ooh, I loved the first team."

They left while the winners were announced. The Springfield Ewes took the gold medal, the Hoover Harpies received the silver, and the bronze went to the Lincoln Beavers. The girls all looked so happy as they stood in the groups, the other teams filing off the field. They had given it their all, the just hadn't won.

I was glad I came.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

The Mt. Tahoma Tigers did not look all that happy when they entered their changing room. This stadium had lots of rooms, but the staff was so helpful to me. They hadn't won, but I had loved their black-and-gold uniforms. They looked so sexy with their pleated skirts and their tight-fitting, sleeveless tops. The gold sparkled as they moved.

"Hi," I said brightly, holding the cedar box in hand, "I'm Kylie from Hayward Manor, and I want one of you cuties to be a maid to my big brother."

All of the cheerleaders gasped in delight. They bounced up and down, squealing so much, I couldn't understand them. I smiled at them, hoping one of them was a virgin. It was a gamble with them being cheerleaders and all, but they couldn't all be big sluts.

Right?

I hoped this wasn't a repeat of the pilots. At least I had gotten a pair of virgin twins to serve Master. If I could get a cheerleader, that would be even more awesome. I awaited for the girls to stop cheering and calm down.

"So," I said, "who here is a virgin."

The entire squad all snapped their gaze to a busty brunette. She blushed so prettily and squirmed there. I grinned from ear to ear as I crooked a finger at her, so excited that there was a virgin here for my Master-Big-Brother to deflower.

"Lift that skirt and drop your underwear," I told the brunette as she stepped up before me. "I have to check if you're a virgin, er..."

"Britney," she said and reached beneath her skirt. "I am."

"She never has time for fun," a Black cheerleader said. "Always training or studying."

"She's a good girl," added a blonde. "Not like me."

The others laughed as Britney peeled off a pair of thick, gold panties. They couldn't even be called panties, more bloomers. In fact, she had a pair of white panties she was rolling down with them. She pulled off the gold and sparkly bloomers. She took a deep breath and raised her skirt. She had a trimmed, brown bush dripping with her excitement.

Virgin checks were one of the most important duties I had. Right next to making sure my big brother was always taken care of. Only maids who had never known any other men could properly take care of him. Sluts could fight for him or do research for him or guard him, but they couldn't properly make sure he was always happy.

They needed to be blank slates when it came to men. It was so important. My garter throbbed with how important it was as I dropped to my knees and slid my fingers through Britney's brown hair to find the folds of her pussy.

She gasped as I rubbed at her cuntlips with my fingers. A quiver ran through her as the other girls watched on in awe. I parted her outer labia and pushed my finger into her depths. Or tried to. A barrier. A virgin cheerleader.

Such joy shot through me.

"Well, well, well, she is cherry," I said.

"Man, if I was a virgin, I could be a maid?" the blonde asked.

"Yep," I said and opened the box. I pulled out the garter. A wave of grief washed through me. I knew this wasn't Tabitha's garter, which was still on her thigh, but this one felt... important. Tears almost overwhelmed me, but the soothing warmth washed through my body, driving it away.

I held it up for Britney.

She gasped as she peeled off her sleeveless top. She threw it to the ground. It landed face up with the tiger snarling on the front. She had on a gray sports bra she peeled off next. She had big boobs. They spilled out and bounced.

The only man who would ever touch those big boobs was my brother.

She unzipped the side of her skirt before letting it drop to the ground. She was down to her tennis shoes and her athletic socks. She didn't have to take those off--footwear was important--and was ready for the garter.