Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped the white band of frilly cloth over her leg and up her thigh. She shuddered as I did that. Her eyes were so wide. A shiver ran through her as I worked it up higher and higher. She whimpered as it passed her knee. Then it seated around her thigh.

She was chained to the Hay forever just like me.

"There," I said and hopped to my feet. "Now eat my pussy! Time for you to have some fun!"

The other cheerleaders whooped as Britney dropped to her knees before me.

She pressed her mouth up into my pussy. I gasped as she did that. It was amazing feeling her tongue flicking through my folds. I shuddered at the way she lapped at me. She stroked me with her eager tongue, sliding over my clit.

I gasped in delight at the pleasure of her tongue stroking over my clit. Sparks sizzled through me. I moaned, my pigtails dancing. I smile down at her as I ground my snatch on her face. She whimpered into my pussy, licking me with all that she had.

She was so good at that. She was just so amazing. I loved it so much. I was so glad that she was tonguing me like that. I groaned through my pleasure, my heart pounding in my chest as she stroked through my folds. It was such an amazing moment. I loved this so much.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so good," I whimpered. "That's just amazing. Ooh, ooh, just like me like that. Lap at me with all that you have! Give it your all!"

"Yeah, Brits!" the other squealed.

"GO, BRITS, GO!"

"Eat that pussy!"

"Buff that muff!"

The others were clapping and cheering. I loved it as I ground on her delicious mouth. She feasted on me with all that she had. It was amazing. I quivered here, my heart pounding in my chest as she feasted on me with passion. She lapped at me with all that she had I groaned, my face twisting in delight. She stroked her tongue to my clit.

Sparks flared again as she licked at my bud. My orgasm swelled in me as she stroked her tongue around my bud. I gripped the back of her hair, grinding on the Cheerleader-Maid's lips. She whimpered into my pussy.

"You're getting so good at eating my pussy!" I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, lick my clit!"

"LICK HER CLIT!" the cheerleaders chanted. "LICK HER CLIT!"

I loved it. squirmed there, rising to my orgasm as Britney licked at my bud. She stroked around my little bean, making me feel amazing. My head tossed. I shuddered, savoring the delightful way the virgin feasted on me.

There was nothing like a virgin maid devouring my cunt.

I quivered as her tongue flicked around my bud. She suckled on it next. She nursed on me. I groaned as I rose toward my orgasm. I was so close now. My entire body quivered. My skirt rustled as she loved me.

"Yes!" I howled as I came.

"Go, Britney, go!" squealed the other cheerleaders as I climaxed on the sexy Cheerleader-Maid's mouth.

My entire body bucked as my pussy cream gushed out into her mouth. She licked through my folds, the virgin doing such a good job. She was so amazing at it. I loved how she licked and lapped at me. She sent such pleasure rushing through me. I groaned, bucking through all that bliss. It was amazing having her tongue sliding through my folds.

"Oh, Britney!" I gasped. "Brits!"

"Ooh, ooh, Kylie!" she moaned as she bathed in my pussy cream.

Such sweet passion swept through me. I groaned, grinding my snatch on her face. I shuddered through my orgasm, reveling in every moment of gushing out my cream. It was wonderful. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as she licked at me.

She lapped at me with all the effort that she had. She stroked her tongue through my folds. I groaned as she did that. She tongued me with such passion. He feasted on me with all that she had. It was a magical moment.

"Oh, oh, Brits!" I moaned as I hit the peak of my pleasure. "Welcome to the service of my Master-Big-Brother!"

"Yay!" squealed Britney. She jumped to her feet and did a jumping splits, her big boobs bouncing.

Wow, how did she ever keep her hymen when she could do that? She was so special. I was glad to have her. She couldn't replace Tabitha, but I knew that Britney would be a valuable member of the harem. We would protect the world and keep my big brother happy together.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

I strolled into the Hoover Harpies' locker room, the girls celebrating their silver medal. They were all squealing in delight and shaking their hips. They were down to their bra or panties or just their panties. A few pairs of lovely tits bounced as they squealed in delight.

"Well, well, well, congratulations," I purred, clapping my hands. "That was quite the performance you gave. Really inspired me. I mean, Harpies, I love your mascot name."

"Thanks," a Hispanic girl said. She was in a pair of gold spankies--the panties like bloomers cheerleaders wore--and a gray sports bra. "Wow, you're a maid. One of them special maids."

"Hayward... manor," a redhead said like she was drawing the name out of the ether. "That's cool."

"I know," I said and set my cedar box on a makeshift locker. This wasn't normally a locker room, but it had been converted into one. I opened the box and revealed the orange garter.

All the girls stared at it, salivating like sluts staring at Master Lance's big dick, all thirsting to suck it and drink his cum. I smiled in delight, my boobs quivering in my bodice. It was a shame the Seductress wasn't here. She would have had fun with them.

She deserved a reward. Taking those daggers to protect Master Lance proved she had changed.

"So," I said, flicking my gaze around at the girls, "who here has a clit piercing!"

"Me!" the redhead said. She was wearing only her golden spankies, her round boobs quivering as she stepped up. "See." She pulled the waistband of her spankies and the panties she wore beneath her back so I could peer down at her shaved pussy and the gleaming ring threaded through her folds.

"Yeah, Tina's the only one crazy enough to do that," said the Hispanic girl.

"Uh-huh," a black-haired cutie said.

"So, you fuck a lot of guys, Tina?" I asked.

Her green eyes gleamed.

"She sucked off the entire football team," a sandy-blonde cutie called from the back. She was hooking on a normal bra.

"And the basketball team," added Tina. "That was harder. There were more big, Black cocks I had to gag on. My jaw was sore but my belly was so full of their cum!"

"Perfect," I said and grabbed the orange garter. "Welcome to serving Master Lance Hayward, Tina! And congrats on winning the silver, too!"

"Thanks!" she said had shoved off her spankies and pink panties in a single go, bending over as she did. My pussy clenched in delight as she stepped out of them. She was wearing only her athletic socks. They were ankle ones, leaving most of her feet bare. "I'm so happy to serve!"

I grinned from ear to ear as I knelt and held the garter in my hand. She lifted her left leg. I slipped it on, rolling the band of cloth over her toned calf and up her delicious thigh. It sealed on her and she groaned in delight.

"Now," I said, pulling another object out of the box--it didn't just have to hold garters. I held up the strap-on and tossed it to her. "Put this on me then bend over and touch your toes!"

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I waited for Kylie and Aunt Nancy in the limo, my other maids with me. Dean White and Alice both bent down to suck my dick. I sighed. I missed Tabitha and Deidre, but I had to replenish my maids.

Life had to go on.

Still, if they weren't necessary. If there was a way to end this once and for all...

To be continued...