Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 39

Story Info
The master of the harem has an orgy with his nerdiest maids!
7.9k words
4.12
9k
11

Part 39 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen

Orgy with the Nerdy Maids

Lance Hayward

My newest daughter, Matilda, knelt between our mother's thighs. The cutie was eager for me to take her virginity, wiggling her hips as she lowered her face to our mother's pussy. Mom gasped, her big boobs jiggling, milk beading on her nipples.

"Oh, Matilda, honey," groaned Mom, her face twisting in delight as our daughter licked at her pussy.

My dick twitched in delight as I nuzzled it into my daughter's snatch. I pressed through her brown bush to find her pussy lips, loving the wetness of her. She was dripping for this. I pushed against her hymen and thrust hard.

She shuddered as her maidenhead stretched and stretched. I gripped her hips and plunged harder. She gasped, her head shooting up as her cherry popped. She moaned in delight as I sank into my daughter's deflowered depths.

"Master Daddy!" Matilda moaned.

"Mmm, just enjoy our Master's cock," Mommy purred. "He has such a wondrous one." She winked at me as she pressed Matilda's head back down.

Our little girl nuzzled her face back into my Mommy-Maid's pussy. I loved it. I gripped my Daughter-Maid's hips and drew back my dick, savoring that heat between my thighs. It felt amazing. I loved it. I thrust into her snatch hard.

She massaged me with her silky flesh. It was glorious to be in her. I pumped away at her with all that I had. I thrust in and out of her cunt. She moaned, clamping her pussy down on my dick. She held me tight with that wonderful snatch.

I shuddered, pumping away at her snatch with force. I plunged in and out of her cunt over and over again. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. She definitely had Kylie's playfulness. I groaned, loving it.

"Master-Daddy! Master-Daddy!" she whimpered. "Oh, that's amazing!"

"Yes, it is," cooed Mom, her fingers sliding through Matilda's brown hair. "Just squeeze your little pussy down on his cock."

"I know just what Master-Daddy loves, Mommy." She lifted her head. "I have all your memories. I remember the first time you and Master-Daddy made love."

"Mmm, that was a delicious night," cooed Mom, grinning at me.

It was when we first came here. It felt so long ago. I had done so much. I slammed my dick into my daughter's pussy. I had fucked so many maids. I plunged away at her snatch. Fifty-six now. No, fifty-seven counting Cali. Fifty-eight with the Seductress.

I pumped away at Matilda's pussy. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch over and over again in her. I wanted to make her to just burst. I licked my lips, the aftertaste of Mom's breast milk lingering as I enjoyed our daughter's twat.

Matilda moaned, her head moving as she feasted on my Mommy-Maid's pussy. Matilda would know just what our mother licked. Mom gasped and shuddered, her big boobs certainly jiggled as she squirmed there.

"Oh, Matilda," whimpered Mom. "Oh, yes, yes, that's it!"

"I know just what you like, Mommy!" cooed Matilda. "How about some finger-banging action!"

Matilda moved her hand, her pussy massaging my dick. She started pumping away, driving her fingers in and out of Mom's pussy. I couldn't see those digits at work, but I knew that Matilda was working fast as she pleasured mother.

My Daughter-Maid started sucking. She nursed on Mom's clit. Matilda clamped her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I thrust into her with all that I had. It was a beautiful thing.

I groaned, plowing deep and hard into her pussy. I fucked into her with all that I had. It was just an amazing moment. I buried over and over into her twat. Her cunt wiggled back and forth. She stirred around my dick, driving me wild.

"Honey!" gasped Mom, her face twisting in delight. "Matilda, honey! Oh, yes, yes, you're such a loving daughter!"

"Yep!" Matilda said with such boldness, her pussy gripping my pumping dick. "I am, Mommy! Now you cum hard!"

Matilda suckled hard, her arm working faster. She drove her digits in and out of Mom's pussy. She churned her up. I loved the way Mom tossed her head. Her big boobs heaved as she hurtled toward her climax.

"Matilda!" howled Mom as she came.

Matilda moaned, ripping her fingers our of my Mommy-Maid's pussy. My Daughter-Maid rubbed her face back and forth, drowning in our mother's pussy cream. I loved it as I fucked away, my nuts slapping into her bush. The need to cum swelled in me.

"Oh, Mommy!" moaned Matilda in such delight. "Master-Daddy! Yes!"

Her wondrous pussy went wild around my cock. My Daughter-Maid's delicious cunt spasmed around my dick. She convulsed around me with such passion. I loved feeling her writhing around me. It was such a glorious delight to feel her doing that.

She spasmed about me. I groaned, loving this amazing delight. The heat swept through me. I shuddered, her pussy rippling around my big dick. I buried into my daughter's convulsing cunt and threw back my head.

I erupted.

"Matilda!" I grunted as my cum jetted into her pussy.

"Daddy!" she cried, her snatch writhing around me. She nursed at me. Her hot twat rippled around me as I erupted into her again and again. "Oh, Daddy, that's it! That's just amazing!"

"Good, good, good!" I groaned, savoring that heat rippling around me. It was glorious having all my cum spurting into her snatch. I erupted over and over again. "Damn, damn, damn, that's it. That's amazing!"

I filled her up. I erupted into her over and over again. I pumped her twat full of jizz. I filled her up with everything that I had. The pleasure slammed through me with each spurt of cum. It was incredible to flood my Daughter-Maid with all that cum.

Just spectacular.

I groaned with each blast of cum. I spurted it all into her pussy. I loved this heat sweeping through me. Stars burned across my vision. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. I groaned and erupted one last time into her pussy.

I filled her snatch up with all my cum.

I shuddered, panting with delight. It felt so good to baste her snatch with my jizz. A big smile spread on my lips. I sucked in deep breaths, loving this heat rushing through me. That hot snatch rippled around my dick.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "That was good. That was so good."

"It was, Master-Daddy," cooed Matilda, lifting her head. "Now for Mommy's favorite part. Licking her little girl clean!"

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I couldn't deny that it was my favorite part. I licked my lips, eager to feast on Matilda. She was such a gorgeous maid as she scampered up my body, her round boobs jiggling. I pushed down the bed so I wasn't reclined but lying flat.

"Mmm, Mommy's going to lick out all your cum, Master-Daddy," Matilda cooed as she turned around to face him, her brown bush dripping with his cum right above my face.

"Yes, she is," my Master-Son said. Lance stroked my thighs as Matilda planted her furred muff on my mouth. She's loving that way.

Like all my daughters, Matilda had a spicy-flavored cunt. I groaned at the mix of her juices and my Master-Son's salty cum. A wave of incestuous delight ran through. A wave of heat swept through my body. I felt so naughty as I licked at my daughter's snatch. I stroked through her folds with hunger.

I licked up the cum spilling out of her as my son thrust a pillow beneath my rump. He raised my pussy, his cock nuzzling into my bush. He had one more Daughter-Maid to breed in me. One more, and the harem would be complete.

Assuming that Kylie and Nancy recruited two new maids at the cheer competition.

I was so eager to be bred one more time by my son to produce him a maid. It was my duty as his Mommy-Maid. I wore the silver garter. I felt so special as he thrust his cock into my taboo depths. I brought him into the world, so it was wonderful to feel him re-enter me.

He slid home to where he belonged. Well, one of the places he belonged. My pussy, Bella's, my sister's, my daughters, Ms. Lynette, and all the other maids' pussies. And their mouths and assholes. He deserved to be fucking us, breeding some of us.

His son would need a harem when he grew up.

My son slid his hands up to grope my boobs as he drew back his dick. I moaned into my little girl's pussy. I licked at my tenth daughter's snatch. One from my husband and nine from my son. I shuddered. I was such a lucky mommy.

"Ooh, ooh," Matilda moaned, grinding her furred muff on my face as I licked her clean. "That feels so naughty. Daddy, she's doing such a great job licking me."

"I know she is," my son said as he fucked away at me.

I squeezed my cunt down on him as he pounded me. He buried into me with all that he had. He slammed into me. It was a joyous occasion. He thrust into my snatch again and again. He fucked me with force. I loved that. My pussy clamped down on him. I loved the way he buried into me again and again, massaging me.

"Fuck Mommy, Master-Daddy!" gasped Matilda, my tongue wiggling around in her pussy to find more of my son's salty cum.

"What do you think I'm doing?" my son asked as he thrust away at me. "Tickling her?"

"Mmm, you're tickling her pussy!" squealed Matilda. "Oh, Master-Daddy, tickle her cunt and make her squeal into my pussy! That's what our mommy needs, Master-Daddy! She wants to be bred, too. So badly. She loves being bred by you!"

I did.

My son thrust harder into me. His heavy nuts slapped into my taint. That felt wondrous. I loved him burying into me over and over again. He fucked me hard and fast. He thrust into me with all that he had. I groaned, clamping my pussy down on him. It was amazing having him churning me up.

He fucked me hard and fast. He buried into me with all that he had. I loved it. his hands squeezed my big boobs as he pumped away at me. He buried into me with such force. I groaned, savoring his massive cock in me.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I moaned into my daughter's pussy.

"Is Daddy fucking you hard?" she cooed.

"He only knows how to fuck hard!" I gasped. "Hard and wonderful. Oh, your Master-Daddy is a wondrous stud!"

"I know!" squealed my daughter as my tongue penetrated her pussy again. I swirled around looking for more cum. "Scoop all of Master-Daddy's jizz out of me, Mommy!"

"Yes!" growled my Master-Son. He fucked me hard. "Do it, Mom!"

I squeezed my cunt down on his dick as he hammered me. His cum-swollen balls slapped into my taint. My fertile womb quivered as his cock buried into me again and again. I scooped out more of his cum from our daughter's snatch.

I explored her pussy, searching for every drop of cum I could find. I hungered for it all. I flicked around in her snatch, so glad that I could feast on her like this. It was just an amazing thing to enjoy. I loved it so much.

My tongue plunged into her twat. I flicked around in her. I danced about in her snatch. It was a wondrous thing to do. She squirmed on me, grinding her snatch on my face. Her curls tickled me as I found the last of my Master-Son's cum in her.

No more salty delight to be found. Just her spicy delight to lick up. I enjoyed that. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. My tongue flicked over her clit. I brushed her bud.

"Mommy!" she squealed.

I suckled on her little clit. I knew what my daughters loved. I shuddered as my Master-Son fucked me so hard. His wondrous cock plunged into my pussy as I nibbled on our daughter's bud. I flicked my tongue around it as I watched her butt-cheeks clench.

She squirmed on me as my orgasm swelled in me. I couldn't last much longer with my son fucking me so hard. He buried into me with all that he had. He plunged into me with that huge cock. It was amazing having him fuck me like that.

Just wondrous.

I groaned, loving his dick fucking me. He plunged into me as I suckled hard on my daughter's clit. She gasped. Her back arched and her brown hair swayed back and forth. It was a glorious moment. She squealed out in delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," my daughter gasped. "Mommy!"

Her pussy juices gushed out and bathed my face. I drowned in her spicy, incestuous passion. I licked and lapped at her snatch. I flicked my tongue through her folds. It was wondrous stroking through her. Just a treat to lick at her like this.

I feasted on her with all that I had. It was glorious. To drown in her pussy cream as my Master-Son plunged his dick to the hilt in my pussy. He buried deep into me. His cock stirred me up. I gasped as I burst in rapture.

"Oh, Master!" I cried out as my cunt writhed around him.

"Mom!" he groaned as my pussy suckled at him. "Yes!"

He buried into me and bred me.

It was so wonderful feeling his cum spurting into my writhing pussy. My cunt spasmed around him, working out his cum. His jizz splashed my cervix. I shuddered, licking my daughter-maid's snatch. I stroked my tongue through her folds, enjoying every last second of this heat. The pleasure rushed through me was amazing.

Stupendous.

I groaned through the bliss, stars flashing across my vision as my son pumped more and more of his cum into me. He filled my womb up with his seed as I drowned in our daughter's pussy. Matilda shuddered on me, rubbing her furred muff on me.

"Mommy!" she squealed.

"Mom!" he groaned.

It was so wonderful. My son and daughter were both so amazing. I was just so happy here. Just so thrilled to have all this pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned as I licked and lapped at her cunt. I stroked my tongue through her folds, gathering up the last of her juices.

My pussy milked my son dry. He erupted the last of his dominating seed into me. He planted the final baby into my womb. I was so happy about that. One more Daughter-Maid to bear him. Then one of my most important duties would be done.