Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" squealed Asuka. She sounded so excited.

I ripped out of my Pilot-Maid's cunt while my Nerdy-Maid darted over. I smiled as Asuka just dropped to her knees and buried her face into that hot pussy. She licked and lapped up the pussy cream with alacrity.

I turned around and smiled at what I saw. Dean White now was feasting on Petra's cunt, the Hispanic maid quivering on her back. Ming sat on Mrs. Johnson's face, grinding her stanch on her. Abigail lay on her back, her face smeared in another maid's pussy cream.

How inviting.

I pounced on my blonde maid, her glasses twinkling. She was as wild one. It said so on her Tramp Stamp. I should be calling her Dr. Abigail since she did have a Ph.D. The only one in my harem, I believed. The rests had Masters or were in Ph.D. students, but she had completed it.

I kissed her, tasting the tangy delight on her mouth. I loved that as I drove my dick into her pussy. It was so much fun to fuck her. I pounded her cunt with passion as she moaned beneath me. My sexy Doctor-Maid shuddered beneath me.

"Master! Master! Master!"

It was so much fun to fuck her like that. To hammer her cunt with all that I had. My nuts slapped into her taint as she squirmed beneath me. Her moans filled my ears as I brought her closer and closer to erupting.

She came hard on my dick, bucking beneath me. I loved her pussy massaging me. It was so wondrous to fuck the blonde and slutty Doctor-Maid. Her fingernails raked down my back as I erupted into her pussy.

"Master!" she squealed.

"My Abigail," I groaned.

I owned her. I owned them all.

I left her filled with cum. Ms. Docea pounced on her and licked the cum out of her while I found myself kneeling before Sister Martha Ruth. She had a tangy cunt. I buried into her snatch, loving the feel of her trimmed bush on my face.

I devoured my Nun-Maid as she gasped out in delight. I loved the way her skirt rustled as I licked and lapped at her. I stroked my tongue through her folds, my dick so hard. I was so glad that I had my maids.

I knew this pack of intelligent women would solve the problem.

It just might take them a while.

"Oh, Master Hayward!" gasped my Nun-Maid as she climaxed on me.

She drowned me in her tangy pussy juices. What a delight to enjoy. I licked up her juices, stroking my tongue through her folds. I groaned, my dick so hard. Her juices gushed out of her and bathed my lips. It was glorious.

She stumbled back and fell into Marsha. I was wrong. I did have two maids with Ph.D.'s Marsha had one, too. I smiled as Marsha kissed Sister Martha Ruth then pushed the nun to her knees. The nun had no qualms about eating Marsha's pussy.

And I had no qualms about fucking my Nun-Maid in the ass.

"Oh, yes, yes, Sister," moaned my Doctor-Maid as she tossed her head, her brown hair dancing.

I fucked Sister Martha Ruth hard. She moaned out in delight and squealed into Marsha's pussy with she came. The Doctor-Maid was right on the Nun-Maid's heels. I didn't last much longer in that sweet asshole.

I dumped all my cum into her.

Which was how I ended up on my back with Mrs. Johnson sucking my dick clean and Asuka sitting on my face. I devoured the Nerdy-Maid's tart pussy, her thick bush rubbing on my face. She ground on me as she squealed in delight.

I was just cumming in Mrs. Johnson's hot mouth when someone cleared her throat as loudly as possible. "Master-Daddy! It's dinner time. Um... Unless you're too busy!"

"No," I groaned to recognizing Rose, my Daughter-Maid, speaking. "Well be right down!"

Having an orgy with my maids had worked up an appetite.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

It was past midnight. Rumor buzzed that my Master-Nephew was starting afternoon orgies. Each group of maids would have their turn. Something Ms. Docea cooked up and sprang on him. He loved it, of course.

Those smart sluts. I was so envious that I didn't think of it. Orgies. I couldn't wait for my girls to have a turn.

I was watching the Seductress through this section of night, but I didn't want to just stay in here and fuck her with a golden dildo. I wanted to prove that she had changed. I had broken her with my spanking. She was my submissive.

"Mistress," whimpered the Seductress as I uncuffed her. "What are you doing?"

"We're going on a patrol of the manor," I said as I removed her golden manacles. I dropped them on the floor. "You deserve to stretch your legs."

"But you should leave on the cuffs," she said. "I'm dangerous."

"You're powerful," I said. "But you saved Master Lance's life. You fought for him. Bled for him. We all know you can be trusted, some of us are being stubborn."

"Did Master say this was okay?"

I smiled. "I am in charge of you. He won't be mad." It wasn't like Master Lance had told me not to do this. "So come on. We're going for a stroll through the dark bowels of the mansion."

"Why not wait for daytime?"

I stroked her cheek before grabbing her hair. I jerked hard, yanking her to her feet. She winced, her big boobs jiggling. Her face, identical to my sister's, twisted in pain. Her black eyes closed. I cupped her face and stared at her. She opened her eyes.

"Because patrolling the manor at night is important, and you will be useful in it," I said. "Now come on. You're a Maid of Hayward Manor. The Demon-Maid. Let's go and do our duty."

"I'm just scared," she whispered, her head lowered.

"You're with me," I said. "Now follow!"

I marched for the door with courage. I had my firepower, and the Seductress was broken. I marched to the door, the purple glow of the seal bathing my body. I opened the door onto the dark of the house. The lights always went off at midnight.

It was something about the magic of this place. I don't know what. They just didn't work. That was why these patrols were necessary. I glanced behind me to see the Seductress swallowing. She truly was terrified.

"It'll be okay," I said. "The Imprisoned are under control. And you will receive a big reward if you're a good girl."

"Yes, Mistress," she said and took a step out of the antechamber. She closed the door behind us.

I nodded and marched off into the dark, the Seductress following. I headed for the staircase. Green light glowed from the Gizzamuluke's painting. His emerald eyes stared at me. He hungered, but he was Imprisoned.

"Stupid slut," he growled softly.

I ignored him and headed down the stairs, the Seductress following.

To be continued...