Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 40

Story Info
The dominating maid has broken the seductive demoness!
7.9k words
4.53
6.8k
9

Part 40 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

The Seductive and Sultry Demon Maid

Nancy Heres

I moved through the dark halls of the mansion by lantern light, the Seductress at my side. I had unbound her. Freed her to prove to her that she was trustworthy. I had broken her to serve Master Lance. She had thrown herself between the Huntsman's attack and Master Lance, taking grievous injury to save him.

She served him. She just had to believe it.

The house creaked and groaned at night. A malevolence pervaded the very structure as we passed paintings, statues, busts, and tapestries imbued with the Imprisoned. I could feel them all wanting to escape and feast on us. They needed to be watched. Searched for signs of movement.

To be observed.

It was unnerving, but the manor was fully staffed. Other groups of maids patrolled, moving about the manor. Little clumps of women in their uniforms. Four of them, each wearing a different garter. Different combinations of them.

They all nodded to us as they had their own floor to patrol. The Seductress and I moved up and down the house, traveling through every inch of it twice. We entered rooms that had furniture covered in white sheets. Unused.

The Seductress stayed at my side, moving with me through the darkness. Her black eyes swept over the statues. I could feel the envy from them. She wore a black garter on her thigh and a golden collar about her throat. She was naked, but she had a uniform she could wear.

I wanted her to understand that she was part of the harem. She was Master Lance's.

After two hours, we returned to the living area of the house, the Seductress opening the doors before me, bowing as I passed. She was showing me such respect. Finally, she reached her spot where she was fucked. She knelt there and put her hands behind her backs.

"You don't need those gold manacles," I told her.

"I can't be trusted," she said, kneeling. The poor thing was trembling. She really thought she couldn't be trusted. "I am dangerous, Mistress."

I put the cuffs behind her, the gold binding her wrists. "As you wish."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said so happily. She was just a masochist. I grabbed her by the chain connecting her golden cuffs and yanked her to her feet. She gasped at the pain in her shoulders. "Mistress!"

I slammed her over the arm of the couch.'

"Am I to be punished," she moaned, her hips wiggling. Her plump rump jiggled at me. She had my sister's ass. My sister's body and face. Only the eyes gave her away. All black.

"Rewarded." I slapped my hands down on her ass, loving the way her butt-cheeks jiggled beneath my hands. I squeezed them, my heart pounding a wild beat in my heart. This was such a wicked moment. I loved this so much.

I squeezed her rump, massaging her with my fingers as I nuzzled my lips into her hairless pussy. She was shaved, unlike my sister. She also tasted different, tart instead of spicy. I loved the flavor. My tongue flicked up and down her pussy folds.

I lapped at her with hunger, enjoying how she quivered there as my tongue furrowed through her folds again and again. She gasped as I did that. It was just such a wonderful moment to have her shuddering there.

"Oh, my, yes," she whimpered as I buried my tongue into her snatch. I flicked around in her. "Mistress! Thank you!"

"You're an obedient maid," I purred and plunged my tongue into her pussy again, soaking in her tart juices.

"Are you sure?" she whimpered, sounding so afraid.

"Yes! I have no doubts!" I lapped at her clit. She gasped, her rump clenching and relaxing. "Don't have any, either!"

I suckled on her clit. I nibbled on her bud with my soft lips. She groaned as I did that. Her entire body quivered in delight as I did that to her. It was an exciting moment. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I lapped at her, wanting her to have such a huge climax.

She would just burst on my lips.

I flicked my tongue around her folds. I stroked her with all that I had. She trembled there as I did it. Her butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed as my tongue flicked through her folds. I stroked through her flesh. She gasped out with such delight. It was so much fun to have her do that. She gasped and shuddered with such passion.

It was a thrill to have her do that. Just a wonderful moment. I was so glad that she could make these noises. She was a maid of Hayward Manor. She could be trusted. I wiggled my tongue around in her snatch.

"Mistress," she moaned, my hands kneading her ass. I didn't have to spank her. I just had to love her. Flick my tongue over her. She quivered as I did that. It was so much fun to do that to her. I licked at her with just all that I had. "Oh, Mistress."

I danced my tongue around her clit. I stroked her with hunger, my fingers digging into her rump. I held her tight as she whimpered and moved. It was a lot of fun to feast on her like that. To stroke my tongue over her folds. I lapped at her. I flicked my tongue over her. She gasped as I did that.

I nibbled on her with passion. I danced my tongue over her folds. She whimpered as I did that. It was so much fun to do this to her. To nibble on her bud with my tongue. She gasped, tossing her head as I did so.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she gasped. "That's so good. That's just a wicked delight, Mistress! I'm going to cum!"

"Drown me," I moaned and suckled on her clit. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just amazing. I love it. I love it so much!"

I suckled hard on her clit. I loved that passion. I flicked my tongue over it, kneading her clenching ass. She whimpered as she squirmed there. I could feel her rising toward her orgasm. She would have a big one. Just a huge burst of delight on my lips. I suckled on her with all that I had. She gasped out in delight. My tongue danced over her bud. I stroked her with all that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered, her head tossing. "Mistress!"

I suckled hard on her. I nibbled on her with all that I had. It was just an amazing moment. I flicked my tongue around her bud. I nursed on her. She gasped, her butt-cheeks clenching. Her fingers flexed as her wrists pulled on the manacle chain.

"Oh, yes, yes, I love you, Mistress!" she gasped as she climaxed.

Loved me?

A warmth suffused me as her tart pussy juices gushed out. They bathed my lips and tongue. I reveled in them, rubbing my face back and forth between them. My tongue lapped at her. I stroked through her flesh, savoring the passion of her.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mistress!" she moaned, her manacles rattling as she shuddered through her orgasm.

I stroked my tongue through all her juices. I lapped at her with everything that I had. It was just such a wicked moment. I stroked through her folds. I loved her taste. It was amazing. She hit her peak, my pussy on fire. My maid's uniform rustled.

She panted as I rose. I ripped her by the manacles and yanked her upright. She gasped as I spun around and stared into her black eyes, pussy cream dipping down my chin. "See, you can be trusted."

She quivered, her eyes trembling. "I'm just afraid I'll be evil again."

"You're Master Lance's." I stroked her cheek. "You're his. Just believe in that. You're not that same monster any longer."

"Mistress," she groaned, such joy in her black depths.

I kissed her, letting her taste her own passion and know that she was loved. That she was a part of the harem. The Seductress whimpered against my mouth, her manacles rattling behind her like she was trying to embrace me.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

A warm mouth engulfed my cock.

It was a wonderful way to wake up at Hayward Manor. I slid my hand down and felt the silky hair. I knew that mouth. I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it was Bella. My wonderful Maid-Wife loved my dick.

"That's good," I groaned. "Such a good wife."

She purred around my cock. I didn't bother opening my eyes. I just enjoyed what she did to me. She felt so good around me. She made my dick ache in such an amazing way. I savored it. I loved how she loved me.

She suckled on me with all that she had. It was a great moment to enjoy. I enjoyed it immensely. I savored every last second of this delight. It was a perfect moment. She nursed on me with all that she had. I groaned, my dick throbbing.

"Damn, that's good," I groaned. "That's—"

The door opened. I sat up on my elbows to see a blonde and slender girl stride in with a bronze garter around her thigh. She had small breasts and Kylie's mischievous face. I knew right there she was my last Daughter-Maid. Number ten.

If I bred Mom from now on, she wouldn't have a daughter in twelve hours or so. They would have to grow up normally. Michelle squealed and darted forward. She jumped, her blonde hair flying wildly, and landed behind Bella. My Maid-Wife was kneeling to my side, sucking on my dick.

"Momma Bella!" squealed Michelle. She slapped her hands down on her step-mother's rump and grinned at me. "Yay!"

She ducked her head down and started feasting on Bella's pussy. My Maid-Wife groaned around my cock. She suckled harder. I shuddered, savoring that delight. It was so much fun to have Bella suckling on me. She worked her lips up and down, her brown hair spilling around her adorable face.

She wiggled her hips, enjoying Michelle feasting on her. It was so much fun. I savored that hot mouth around my dick. I enjoyed it so much. She suckled on me with her hot lips. It was a fabulous moment.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so hot. You're going to make me pop!"

Bella moaned around my dick.

"Yes, you are," I groaned. "And you're helping, Michelle!"

"I am?" my daughter asked. "I mean, I know you're a big perv, Master Daddy! I have all of Mommy's memories. All her orgies with you and my sisters! With Bella. Yes, yes, it's because when I do this to Bella."

Michelle ducked her head down. Bella squealed around my cock.

"She suckles harder and makes naughty sounds!" added Michelle.

"Yep," I groaned as Bella bobbed her head. "So make your step-mother cum. Then I'll flood her mouth and you can ride me."

"Yay!" Michelle certainly had Kylie's exuberant personality. That was delicious. She dove back down and feasted on Bella's twat.

My Maid-Wife moaned around my cock. She loved that treat. I was glad she did because she felt wondrous around my dick. She suckled with such force on me. I groaned as she did that. My eyes rolled back into my head as I enjoyed it so much. She suckled on me. It was a treat to have her do that. Just an amazing delight.

She suckled on me with hunger. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. I loved it so much. I savored what she did to me. It was beautiful. Just an amazing moment to have her suckling on me like that. She brought me closer and closer to erupting. Nearer and nearer to bursting in her pussy. I couldn't wait for that moment to explode out of her.

It was such a fabulous moment to have her do that. I loved it so much. She suckled on my dick with all her might. My nuts twitched as she worked her magic. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was a fabulous rush to have her do that. I enjoyed what she did to me.

Michelle hummed as she licked at Bella's pussy. My Daughter-Maid was having such a great time. So was Bella. She moaned louder around my dick. I loved that so much. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was fantastic.

I hurtled toward my climax. I would have a huge one. A big burst of delight. My dick twitched and throbbed in her delicious mouth. She suckled on me with all that she had. I groaned, rising toward that moment when I would dump my load into her mouth.

"Damn, Bella," I groaned.

She winked a hazel eye at me.

"You're going to get a big load of cum!" I growled.

"Flood her, Master-Daddy!" squealed Michelle.

Bella purred her agreement and swirled her tongue around my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was wild to have her suckling on me like that. Her tongue danced around my crown. The pressure in my balls swelled toward the bursting point.

I growled out in delight and erupted. My cum spurted into my wife's mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. It was an incredible rush to have all that pleasure spurting out of my cock. I enjoyed it immensely.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled.

It was so much fun to pump her mouth full of spunk. My nuts unloaded again and again into her mouth. I loved it. The pleasure slammed through my body. Bella moaned around my cock. Her eyes squeezed shut.

"Ooh, yummy!" Michelle squealed.

I loved the pleasure hammering my mind as I emptied my load into Bella's loving mouth. I filled her with all my spunk. It was such a rush. I shuddered through all that delight. I felt so damned good as I erupted one last time.

"You're amazing, Bella!" I moaned.

She ripped her mouth off my cock and gasped, "I know! Oh, yes, yes, Michelle! That's so good!"

I smiled as Bella then collapsed on the bed. She lay on her side, a slight curve to her belly. Just the start of her pregnancy showing. She had my son growing in there. I loved it. I put my hand on her belly and rubbed it.

"Time to take my cherry, Master-Daddy!" Michelle squealed as she scampered forward and straddled me. She grabbed my dick and pressed it up into her folds. "Ooh, ooh, look at that. I'm going to ride you."

"Ride me," I groaned.

She grinned and plunged her cunt down my cock. It was just such a beautiful moment to feel her cherry pop in a flash. She threw back her head, her small titties quivering. She cried out in rapture as her deflowered pussy took me to the hilt.