Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy!" she gasped, her tight cunt clamping down on my cock. "Master-Daddy! Yes, yes! You're in me! Ooh, I'm your Daughter-Maid!"

"Yep," I said as she squeezed her pussy down around my dick and slid up me. "Fuck, you are, Michelle!"

She giggled in delight, her blonde hair sweeping around her face. She plunged down my cock. She took me to the hilt. I loved it. I savored that heat soaking my dick. She felt just divine around my cock. I groaned, loving the heat.

She massaged me with that hot twat. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. I loved it as she wiggled her hips back and forth. It was just a rush to have her cunt massaging my cock. Her moans echoed through the room.

"Master Daddy's big dick is in me!" she whimpered, her pussy massaging me.

"Yes, his dick is," cooed Bella. She lay there, watching. "Ooh, just work your cunt up and down his dick, cutie."

"Yes, Momma Bella!" gasped the cutie. Her small breasts quivered. She had such hard nipples.

I slid my hands up her sides and found her nipples. I pinched them. Twisted them. It was just an incredible moment to hold her like that. I loved that hot snatch working up and down my cunt. She massaged me with that beautiful twat.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned, savoring that hot passion. It was just an incredible moment to have her riding me. "That's good!"

"So good, Master-Daddy!" whimpered Michelle. "Ooh, ooh, that's so great. You're doing such a good job!"

I grinned at her. "I'm glad! Damn, keep working that twat. Just ride me hard and fast. Work that snatch up and down my dick."

She squeezed her pussy down around my cock. She held me tight with her twat. It was an amazing passion to have her working her cunt up and down my dick. The pleasure was exquisite. The need to cum swelled and swelled. I would flood my little girl's pussy with my spunk.

She worked her pussy up and down me with such enthusiasm. She wore a big smile on her face as she rode me. It was incredible to experience that delight. She worked her pussy up and down my cock with all that she had.

"Master-Daddy!" she moaned.

"That's great," I growled. "Just like that. Damn, that's so good!"

"It is, Master-Daddy!" she moaned, her pussy gripping my dick. She held me tight as she rode me. "Ooh, ooh, that's just perfect, Master-Daddy!"

The heat of her cunt swelled me toward my orgasm. She worked up and down me faster and faster. It was just a wonderful experience. Just a magical moment to have her riding me like that. It was fantastic. I savored it.

Loved it.

This felt just amazing. I shuddered toward that moment of bursting on his big dick. I loved it so much. I savored the heat of it. The wonderful passion building and building into me. I hurtled toward that awesome climax.

"Shit," I groaned, her hot twat working up and down me. It was all so wondrous. So amazing. "Oh, shit, that's great. Yes, yes, that's amazing!"

She plunged her cunt down my dick and worked back up me. She felt so amazing. So glorious. Her pussy gripped me. I loved it so much. I hurtled toward my climax. She plunged down me, her eyes widening as she squealed out in rapture.

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

"Shit!" I groaned as my Daughter-Maid's snatch suckled at my hard cock. The need to cum in my little girl swelled in me. She was eighteen. Ripened to such maturity. I groaned and erupted into her pussy. I flooded her with all that I had.

She gasped in delight, her pussy rippling around my dick. She suckled at me with that hot cunt. I groaned, loving it so much. This was a treat. A wild delight to enjoy. My face twisted in delight. The heat rushed through me.

"Master-Daddy's cum!" she moaned. "Oh, Master-Daddy's cum! That's so good!"

Stars burst across my vision as my little girl squealed on me. My Daughter-Maid milked my cock with her hot snatch. She worked out every drop of my jizz. It was fabulous. I groaned as the heat rushed through me.

"Damn," I groaned I groaned as I erupted one more time into her pussy. "Oh, damn, that's good."

It was such a perfect treat to make love to my daughter. She leaned down and kissed me with such enthusiasm, her lips seasoned with my Maid-Wife's sweet juices. I squeezed my Daughter-Maid's rump, feeling so amazing right now.

My entire body buzzed with delight. My harem was now complete. I had all the maids that I needed. Hopefully, I wouldn't lose any more.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

I was giddy. It had been a week since I had my wedding dress made. Now, I was overseeing the final preparations for the wedding. It was tomorrow. I couldn't wait for it. I was with my mother and Dalia Smythe, my wedding planner. She was such a good maid.

"You want the bunting to have an even drape," said Dalia to Ming and Sherry as they were on ladders hanging the bunting around the large windows in the ballroom. "Even with the last one, girls. That's it. Lower it a bit more. Perfect."

"Your wedding is going to be so amazing," said Michelle as she unrolled the white carpet toward the altar. She was working with her sister Virginia to get it down. "The Wedding Cake Mom has made is amazing."

"I bet," I said. My mother-in-law was in the kitchen working hard to have all the food ready. "Make sure that goes in a straight line."

"Yes, Momma Bella!" my two step-daughters said as they kept unrolling. Bent over, their filly skirts had ridden up to flash their cute asses and furred muffs.

"The chairs are here!" shouted Kylie. "I need maids to come carry them in. We can't let the delivery man in the manor."

"Right, right," said Nancy. She clapped her hands together. "Zeta, Serena, Abigail, Felicity, Carmen, and Tina, I want you carrying those chairs. Now!"

Those maids hurried off, their skirts rustling. Nancy nodded while my mother was inspecting the floral arrangements dropped off this morning by the florist. They were being watered by Petra. They stood on plinths the white carpet rolled between. Those two girls led it right to the altar that Sister Martha Ruth draped a white cloth trimmed in gold over. She had a large bouquet to set on it.

She would be officiating it, of course.

Helping her was Yuki, the shrine maiden. She was placing the candles down now that would be burning on the altar, nodding as she moved with such grace. She was such a beautiful, Japanese girl. I smiled at her.

Tomorrow would be amazing. I rubbed at my belly through my uniform, feeling the curve. My son grew in there. Lance's son. The heir to Hayward Manor. One day, he would have his harem of beautiful maids. I hoped many of them would be his half-sisters.

Or even his full sister if Lance bred a daughter in me. Of course, I could have another son, too. I was the only maid who could have his sons. I smiled at the delight, watching everything being brought together. The chairs started flowing in. We had to have seats for all the maids.

No one else was coming. This was all in our special family.

"Wow," said Master Lance, my wondrous husband.

He hugged me from behind, his cock thrusting between my legs. I loved the feel of him. I rubbed my furred muff on his cock as he held me. His hands slid up to my bodice and found the lace holding it close. He tugged.

My breasts fell out into his hands. He massaged them. I groaned at that. They were feeling sore as they grew larger. He kneaded them and kissed at my neck. I loved the feel of him doing that to me. He nibbled on me in such an exciting way. I closed my eyes and groaned as he massaged me.

"Master," I groaned as I shifted and slid my cunt up his cock. I reached between my thighs and pushed him up against my cunt.

"Tomorrow, huh?" he asked.

"Tomorrow," I whimpered as he thrust his dick into my pussy.

He filled me up with that wonderful cock. I groaned in delight, squeezing my cunt down on him. The heat swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I enjoyed this moment immensely. He felt so good in me.

Just so wonderful. My Master-Husband pumped his cock away at me. He thrust into me as the maids bustled around us. They all smiled at us as they watched me getting fucked. The chairs streamed in. I loved it so much.

I groaned at the feel of that big dick sliding into my snatch. He fucked me so hard. Just with such passion. I groaned, savoring that huge dick plunging away at me. I loved it so much. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Yeah, a stripper pole, Mistress," Hannah said to Nancy as they walked by us. "It would be so hot to have one in the rec room. The girls can learn to dance on it. Master would love it. Wouldn't you, Master? You should see me tearing it up on a pole."

"Maybe," Master Lance groaned as he fucked me.

"He's busy fucking his wife," Nancy said. "Now go and help with the bunting."

"Yes, Mistress!" the Stripper-Maid said as she darted off, her skirt swirling behind her.

"Would you like to see me dancing on a stripper pole?" I asked.

"Shit," groaned Master Lance as he thrust into me harder.

I laughed and knew he would. He plowed into me with all that he had. I groaned as he buried into me with such force. He churned me up with all that have had. It was just amazing to bury into him. To have him fucking me with such force.

He thrust away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was just an incredible moment to have him burying into my dick. It was so hot. So wild. I loved it so much. He plowed deep and hard into my pussy. He fucked me with all that he had.

It was just an incredible moment to have him fucking me like that. He plowed into me with force. It was just an incredible moment to have all that pleasure spilling through me. My pussy clung to him, drinking in the friction.

"God, I want to see dancing," he growled, squeezing my tits."

"Ooh, then we'll have to buy one," I moaned. "Oh, Master Lance! We're getting married officially tomorrow!"

"I have the marriage license and everything," he growled, fucking me so hard.

I shuddered in delight as his hard cock buried to the hilt in my snatch again and again. It was just such a treat to have him fucking me. It was a wonderful rush to have that big dick slamming into my pussy. Just a wonderful one.

I clamped my snatch around his cock, loving how he rammed into me. My snatch. He squeezed my tits, massaging them as I hurtled toward that amazing moment. I was so glad for it. I whimpered in delight, my face twisting with this passion.

He pinched my nipples as he slammed into me.

The jolts shot down to my pussy. I detonated.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped, my pussy going wild around his cock. The heat swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision. It was just a delight to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I groaned, my cunt writhing around his dick. "Yes, yes, that's so good. Oh, my, that's amazing!"

He growled, spurting his cum into my pussy again and again. It was just a delight to have all that pleasure rushing through me. It was just incredible. I loved it so much. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned at this amazing heat.

It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every second of it. I savored the heat of his seed flooding my pregnant pussy. All that glorious passion drowned my mind. He squeezed my tits as he filled me up with his cum.

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring this ecstasy washing through me as he flooded me with his spunk. "Oh, Master Lance! Lance!"

"My Bella," he groaned.

I loved how he spurted one last blast of cum into my pussy. I quivered in delight as he licked my ear. He pulled out of me and left me shuddering. He grinned at me as he snagged Yuki. She smiled at him as he spun her around, bent her over, and flipped up her skirt.

"Oh, Hayward-Sama!" she moaned as he nuzzled his cock into her butt-crack. "Please, please sodomize me with your divine cock, Hayward-Sama!"

He grinned at me and thrust into her asshole. She moaned as he did that. I smiled as my mother dropped to her knees before me. She was such a good maid. A good concubine. She nuzzled up between my thighs and found my sloppy cunt.

I gasped as she licked at my snatch. She stroked through my snatch. It was just an immense delight to have her licking me like that. She gathered my husband's spunk out of my snatch. She feasted on me with such passion. It was amazing to have her do that. I groaned as she stroked her tongue through my folds, gathering it up.

"Hayward-Sama!" moaned Yuki as he pumped away at her asshole. He fucked her with force, churning up her bowels. He enjoyed himself. So did Yuki. "Hayward-Sama! Genki!"

He grinned at me as he fucked the Japanese-Maid hard in the ass. He pounded his shrine maiden with force. She moaned, her uniform rustling. So was mine as Mom thrust her tongue into my pussy and swirled around in me.

She drew out the cum she found. That was so hot of her. An exciting rush swept through me as she flicked about in me. She stirred me up. I was so happy to have her do that. It was just such a hot moment. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Mom," I moaned as she gripped my rump. She scooped more jizz out of my pussy.

"Mmm, so delicious," she cooed.

My Master-Groom fucked Yuki hard and fast. Her butt-cheeks rippled from the impacts. He churned her up with his hard thrusts. He fucked into her with all that he had. It was exciting to watch. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes, pound her," I whimpered as he fucked her with such passion. "Just pound her so hard and fast."

"Shit," he growled, doing just that. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Yes, yes, Hayward-Sama!" groaned Yuki. "Your cock... Oh, yes, yes, please, keep fucking my shameful asshole! Oh, yes, yes, Hayward-Sama!"

He fucked her hard as my mom's tongue reached so deep into my pussy. Such incestuous delight swept through me at what she did to me. She drove me wild with that hot tongue. I loved every second of her doing this to me.

My face twisted in delight. I loved what she did to me. She swirled around in me. It was exquisite to have her doing that. I groaned at the heat swirling through me. I groaned, savoring every last second of that tongue dancing in me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered as Mom scooped out more cum, my orgasm building and building in me. I would have a huge climax.

Master Lance fucked Yuki harder. The girl tossed her head and squealed out in rapture. She gasped as she came on his dick. He grunted, fucking her asshole. Mom licked to my clit. She nibbled on it. Pleasure sparked through me.

"Yuki!" my Master-Husband growled and buried into her. He erupted.

"Yes, yes, cum in her," I moaned as Mom suckled on my clit.

Pleasure exploded through me. My orgasm swept through my body. I groaned, bucking through such wondrous joy. The heat devoured my mind. I groaned out in delight, my entire body quivering through such amazing bliss.

"Mommy!" I howled, my voice echoing through the ballroom.

I shuddered through it as Master Lance growled his pleasure. He trembled through his orgasm as he basted her asshole with his cum. He fired into her again and again, filling her up with all his spunk. It was so hot to watch.

I smiled in delight as I ground my furred muff on my mother's face. She licked at me. She was such a loving mother. I smiled at my Master-Husband. He grinned back at me. I brushed my engagement ring.

We'd have proper ones tomorrow.

He pulled out of Yuki's asshole. She gasped as he did that. She dropped to her knees as he turned to face me, his dick thrusting out before him. I licked my lips, knowing what I had to do. I had to drop to my knees and suckle on him.

I did just that.

My skirt and petticoats rustled as I grabbed his cock. My boobs jiggled as I leaned forward and swallowed his dirty dick. The sour flavor of Yuki's asshole soaked my taste buds. I groaned at that earthy treat.

He groaned as I suckled on him.

I worshiped him.

The sour flavor of Yuki's asshole faded. The other maids were watching us. I loved their gazes as I bobbed my head and worshiped our Master's dick. My tongue danced over him, polishing off that sour musk.

"Such a wicked bride," said Tina as she walked by with a chair.

"So wicked," groaned Master Lance.

"Suck his dick clean!" called Dalia Smythe. "No, no, make them even, Tina! Even!"

"Do I have to spank your ass!" Nancy added.

"No, Mistress!" squealed the Cheerleader-Maid.

Lance chuckled as he glanced down at me. I suckled hard on his cock. I nursed on him with all that I had. I wanted him to dump all his cum into my mouth. That would be just amazing. Just fantastic to have it all spurting out of his dick.

He groaned as I nursed on him with passion. I suckled on him with force, buffing off more and more of Yuki's sour asshole. The girl had such a naughty taste. She was humming as she moved about, cum leaking out of her asshole.

"Lucky slut," whimpered Tina.

"I'll ass-fuck you if you're a good girl," Master Lance said.

"But I'm a wicked girl, Master," Tina cooed. "That's why I have the orange garter."

"Wicked girls get spanked and ass-fucked," he said.

"Yay!"

I loved it as I suckled hard on his cock. The sour flavor was gone. Just his salty flavor. I wanted to make him explode. That would be just amazing to have his cock spurting jizz into my mouth. I suckled with all my might on him. He groaned as I did that. I nursed on him with passion, savoring the girth of his dick in my mouth.

"Fuck," he growled. "Oh, fuck, that's so good. That's just amazing. Damn, that's great!"

I winked at him.

"My delicious Bella, you're going to get so much cum!"

What a wonderful thing to hear from my Master-Husband. I slobbered on his cock, drool running down my chin. My boobs bounced as I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I bobbed my head with passion, eager for his jizz. He growled, his precum growing saltier.

"Bella!" my Master-Husband groaned. "Yes!"

He erupted into my mouth.

I groaned as his salty cum spurted over and over. He flooded my mouth with all his cum. It was just so exciting to have all that spunk flooding my mouth. I gulped it down. I swallowed down every last spurt of his jizz. A warmth washed through me.

I had pleased my Master-Husband. The man I loved with all my heart.

It was just a perfect delight. The heat shot out of me. I groaned, enjoying every last second of his passion flooding my mouth. I threw back my head, my heart pounding in my chest. He dumped more and more of his cum.

"Damn, you're amazing, Bella!" he growled

I swallowed more and more of his cum.

"Just fantastic."

He erupted one more time into my mouth. I shuddered as I suckled on him. He smiled down at me, his eyes brimming with eagerness. Excitement shot through me. Girlish delight squealed out of me. I ripped my mouth off his cock and bounced to my feet.

I hugged him, gushing, "We're getting married tomorrow!"

"Yes, we are!" He grabbed me and swung me around while I giggled in eager delight. We were officially getting married.

It was all my dreams come true.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

The Seductress and I patrolled through the Manor. Tomorrow, was the wedding. I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. That nothing would interfere tomorrow. So I led the Seductress to the ballroom. We stepped through the gauzy curtains erected in the doorway into the dark room.

With no lights—electricity in the unwarded parts of the manor failed after midnight—the ballroom looked Gothic and creepy. The sight for a horror movie with the deep shadows, the plinths with their black flowers, and the moonlight pouring through the large windows, casting an ethereal glow on some of the chairs.

The Seductress and I strolled down the white carpet to the altar, my eyes flicking about. None of the Imprisoned where housed in this room, but I wanted to make sure no shadows moved. I reached the altar and hopped on it, careful not to disturb the bouquet.