Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 42

Story Info
The Bride-Maid shows her unwavering love for her Master!
7.9k words
4.58
4.2k
9
0

Part 42 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

The Bride Maid's Unwavering Love

Bella Hayward

I groaned as my Master-Husband massaged my shoulders. I lay on my back. I could still do that for a little longer before my pregnancy got much farther. It was glorious to have his hands working down and down my back, rubbing away the strain.

We had made love several times on our wedding night. It was so delightful that it was official. Having the wedding ceremony just made it all the more real. I was his wife since he put on the yellow garter, but... It was so beautiful to have the ceremony.

Music thudded from the celebration coming for the maids' entertainment room. They were partying. Enjoying a night of frivolity.

I quivered in delight as my husband's hands reached my butt-cheeks. He massaged them. He gripped them and worked his hands around my cheeks. This wave of heat rushed through me as he did that. I loved it.

"Master," I groaned. "Lance."

"My delicious Bella," he said as he squeezed my rump. "You have a great ass."

"So do you," I purred.

"I do?" he asked in shock.

"Such a sexy ass. Al the maids agree." I smiled at him over my shoulder as he kneaded my rump. "We gossip all the time about you and your attributes. About the things you do to us."

"Didn't realize that," I muttered.

"Because you're too busy doing things to us, Master. While you're sticking your dick in one of your maids, the rest of us are watching and whispering and giggling about it."

"Things like this?" he asked and pressed his cock between my butt-cheeks.

"Yes," I groaned as he had his cock sandwiched between my buns. He slid that big sausage down my crack to my asshole. He pressed right against my backdoor. I groaned as he did that. He drilled against me and thrust hard. I quivered in delight. "Oh, definitely like this!"

My anal ring widened and widened to take his cock. It felt so good to have him do that to me. I groaned, the backdoor stretching open to take him. He thrust hard. I gasped as he popped into my bowels. His cock sank into me.

I loved that big dick sliding into me. I groaned in delight as his cock sank into me. It was so wonderful to have all that rod sliding into me. I felt so good. I shuddered as more and more of his dick sank into me. It was just so amazing.

"Master," I groaned. "My Lance."

"Bella," he growled. "My bride."

He bottomed out in me, his hands rubbing up and down my back. I shuddered, lying on my belly and just enjoying his dick in me. I purred in delight, my asshole clenching down on him. The heat melted to my pregnant pussy.

He drew back his cock. I groaned as he did that. It felt so good to have him drawing his dick out of my bowels. The velvety delight was so amazing. I shuddered with the heat of it. I rammed back into his anal sheath.

I buried into him deep and hard. I loved how he groaned in delight as I plowed to the hilt in my bowels. He loved my asshole. He stroked my back as he pumped away at me. My Master-Husband made love to my asshole.

"Oh, Lance," I groaned. I could use just his first name in private. I was his bride.

"Yes, yes, Bella," he growled, slamming his cock into my asshole. "Shit, you're so tight. So hot!"

"And you're so big," she moaned. "I'm going to gossip to all the maids about the naughty things you did to me tonight!"

"Good!"

He thrust away at my asshole with his virile passion. The music boomed louder. The maids squealed in delight. I knew this song. It was Happy. I quivered in delight, hearing the maids singing it, the sounds bleeding through the walls. Most of them were my age. Just young women.

I smiled at their joy as I enjoyed our Master's cock slamming into my asshole. It was so great having him burying into my asshole again and again. I loved it so much. I savored that heat rushing through me. I loved it.

I adored it. The pleasure slammed through me. He fucked my bowels with all his might. I loved him plunging over and over into my body. He fucked my asshole with force. He plowed into me with all that he had.

I loved it so much.

I adored it as he buried into me with all that he had. I loved how he fucked me with such passion. He pounded me with passion. My bowels clamped down on his dick. I shuddered in delight as his cock buried into me again and again.

He rammed to the hilt in my bowels. It was so good having him thrusting into me. He churned me up with that amazing dick of his. I groaned, my asshole melting around his cock. I squeezed my bowels down on him. I loved him fucking me like this. It was just so good.

So wondrous.

He thrust away at me with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored the way he buried into me. His bush tickled my asscheeks every time he thrust to the hilt in me. I loved it. My nipples throbbed against the sheets as he fucked me hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so fucking good!"

"It is," I whimpered, my bowels clamping down on his cock. "Oh, wow, that's amazing. Master!"

He thrust into my asshole with all that he had. My orgasm built and built. I swelled toward that bursting point. It would be an amazing moment of rapture. It was just delicious to have him fucking into me. I loved it so much.

He pounded me with all that he had. I savored that passion as he buried into me again and again. He thrust over and over into my pussy with all that he had. He fucked me with such force. It was so amazing having that big dick fucking into me.

"Bella!" he groaned.

"Cum in me, Master!" I whimpered, my bowels clamping down on his cock. My pussy quivered in delight.

"Let me feel that ass going wild, my delicious Bride-Maid."

"Mmm, yes, Master," I cooed. "I love to serve you! To love you! Oh, Lance, I love you so much!"

He hammered my asshole. I loved him thrusting into me like that. I savored him burying into me with all that he had. I loved it so much. It was just a delight to have him stretching me out. The heat in my cunt swelled toward the bursting point.

I gasped out in delight and exploded.

My asshole spasmed around his cock. I groaned, savoring that delight rushing through me. It was just a wonderful treat to have that delight sweeping through me. I shuddered, savoring the rapture drowning my mind.

"Cum in me, Master!" I gasped. "Please, please, Lance!"

"Yes!" he growled and buried to the hilt in me. "Fuck, Bella!"

His cum erupted into me. My Master-Husband's jizz flooded my bowels. I groaned at the blasts of jizz that filled me up. It was so glorious to have all that cum spurting into me. To feel all that jizz flooding my asshole.

I loved that heat pumping into me. It was just perfect to have him spurting all that cum into my bowels again and again. It was delicious. Delightful. I groaned through it. I loved the heat rushing through my body.

"Damn," he groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good!"

"Isn't it!" I whimpered as more and more of his cum pumped into my bowels. He pumped so much cum into my asshole. He flooded me with all that spunk. It was so good to have it spurting into me. I groaned through the rapture. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing!"

I loved every last second of that heat pumping into me. I shuddered at the passion rushing through me as he filled me up with his spunk. He unloaded all his jizz into me. He spurted into me again and again. He flooded me with all that passion.

I enjoyed it all rushing into me. So much spunk. It was so great to have it all spurting into me. I quivered there, the heat rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. A big smile spread on my lips as all that cum filled me up.

"Damn, I love you, Bella," Lance groaned.

"Mmm, I love you, too, Master," I purred.

He slid his cock out of my asshole. I loved how it popped out. I felt so wicked. His cum brimmed in me. Now his dick was dirty, and it was up to me to clean him. I was his sultry maid. I rolled off the bed, my asshole aching from his hard fucking.

I moved before him and licked my lips. I grabbed at his cock. I stroked his dirty dick. His spunk leaked out of my asshole as I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dick. I engulfed him with my mouth. I loved that so much.

The sour flavor of my asshole engulfed my taste buds.

"Bella," he groaned as I polished his dirty pole.

I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I suckled on him with all that I had. He groaned, his cock throbbing into my mouth. I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down him. He growled in delight as I loved him like this.

My tongue flicked around his cock. I savored doing this. I loved the sour flavor of my asshole on his dick. It was so good to enjoy. I suckled on him with all that I had. He groaned as I bobbed my head, my brown hair spilling over my cheeks.

"That's it, Bella," he groaned, sliding his fingers through my hair.

I shuddered as he did that.

My tongue danced around his dick, polishing off my sour asshole. The earthy musk faded, replaced by his salty precum. I loved that flavor. My cheeks hollowed as I loved him. I nursed on him with all that I had. He groaned as I did that. He shuddered, his dick throbbing in my mouth.

"That's it," he groaned as I nursed on him with all that I had. "Shit, that's good. Just like that!"

I whimpered around his cock and suckled on him with all that I had. It was so amazing to have him nursing on me. It was a delight to have that big dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his dick.

I savored this so much. I loved suckling on him with all that I had. It was an amazing moment to worship him like this. My cheeks hollowed with the passion of this moment. I groaned, suckling on him with all that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as I bobbed my head. I had polished his pole. "I'm going to flood your mouth with cum."

Just what a maid wanted to hear from her Master. I stared up into Lance's blue eyes.

He grinned at me was I nursed on him with force. The heat swelled in me. My pussy clenched. Cum dribbled out of my sphincter, ran down my crack to my taint. I shuddered at that sensation as I loved his cock.

His face twisted in delight. His cock throbbed in my mouth. He growled in delight as the music pulsed. His hand gripped a fistful of my hair. He was so close to climaxing. I loved him with all my might. I nursed on him with all that I had.

"Yes!" he snarled and erupted.

His cum splashed against the back of my throat.

I groaned in delight at the spunk swirling through my mouth. His thick and creamy seed spurted from his cock. I gulped it down, savoring that warmth sliding down to my belly. I stared up into my Master-Husband's blue eyes.

"Bella!" he snarled as he spurted again and again.

He flooded my mouth with his glorious spunk. I was in heaven here. I was so glad to have all that jizz spurting into my mouth. I groaned, gulping down his jizz. It was perfect to have to spurt out of his dick. I swallowed it all.

I gulped it all down, reveling in that delight spurting from his cock. I loved all that jizz erupting from him. It was just so amazing to have it all flooding out of him. My eyes rolled back in my head as he pumped the last of his cum into my mouth.

"Damn," he groaned.

I agreed fully. I suckled on his cock, nursing out the last of his cum. A shout echoed outside. I froze. Then I ripped my mouth off his rod as someone screamed. I turned to the bedroom door. The hinges rattled. Something snarled like glass scraping on stone.

The door burst open and a misshapen cat burst into the room with green, burning eyes. The Gizzamuluke lunged at me, its mouth open wide. A circular hole surrounded by sharp claws. I gasped and thrust out my right arm instinctively to block it.

The teeth snapped down on my flesh and tore through. Pain exploded in my arm as the creature wrenched. Blood spurted from the stomp of my arm. I gulped down my limb as a wave of numbness washed through me.

"Delicious," the Gizzamuluke growled. It opened its mouth again.

"Motherfucker!" roared Lance as I formed as shield of stone.

It slammed into the shield as the pain attacked me. I gripped my right arm. It was missing above the elbow. I couldn't believe it. Crimson soaked my thighs and belly Dizziness washed over me as the monster clawed at my shield.

He came for me.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

Fury and horror beat in my heart as Bella screamed, her arm missing. The Gizzamuluke had eaten it.

The golden lance formed in my hand. My wife's blood spilled down my thighs as I rose to my feet and faced the monster. The green eyes fixed on me. It grinned at me, delighting in what it had done to my wife.

I slammed the golden lance into the creature before it could jump back. The Gizzamuluke snarled in pain as I pinned it to the floor. It thrashed there, legs kicking. It tried to slash at me. I formed a second lance and slammed into the beast's throat.

"So delicious," the Gizzamuluke growled. It stared up at me, such delight in its eyes. It licked its mouth, its tongue long and slimy. "Your wife's flesh. I knew she would be so tasty."

I formed a third lance and slammed it through its head. Bella whimpered behind me. Christ, she lost her arm. She must be bleeding badly. Before I could turn, though, Cali burst into the room, her purple eyes almost glowing.

"The Seductress is free!" she shouted.

"What?" he roared, fury beating through me. "How can she be free? Aunt Nancy is with her. They're patrolling the manor."