Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see your point," said Ms. Docea. "Master, it might be impossible to cut off the Otherworld. We can brick up the door, but they can always knock it down. With enough time... And they have plenty of time."

"Maybe," I said. "But there has to be a better way than enslaving a bunch of women."

"We're happy to serve, Master."

I peered into her green eyes. "Should you be happy to be a slave? To have your free will taken from you? I'm not. I already feel the compulsion to find another replacement for Aunt Nancy. To pick a woman to wear her garter and be bound to me. I... I have to do it. It makes me hard to dominate you women. I don't think that's me. It's the Hayward magic. We're all slaves. Don't we deserve to be free?"

"I..." She pressed her forehead against mine. "I don't want to be free of you, Master. I want to be yours always. I love you."

She kissed me.

I groaned at the warmth of her mouth on mine. The wetness of her pussy rubbing on my dick. I was so hard. I was always erect. Ready to fuck my maids. To pound them and flood them with my seed. To impregnate them.

So they could have daughters for my son to form his harem about.

I shuddered beneath that impulse. My uncle... Why did he have no children? That thought rose in my mind for a moment before Ms. Docea's hot pussy slid up my cock and found the crown. Her pussy lips engulfed it slowly.

I moaned into her lips as she slid her pussy down and down my cock. She took more and more of me. I loved the warmth of her twat engulfing me. It was just such a delicious treat to have her snatch sliding down and down my cock.

I groaned as she bottomed out on me.

She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "Mmm, that's so good, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I panted as her pussy clenched down on me. "I... That's... Damn."

She slid her pussy up my cock. She held me tight with her pussy. She massaged me with that wonderful cunt. It was just a delight to have her stroking me with her hot flesh. She wiggled her hips back and forth before she plunged down me again.

I loved the delight of her cunt massaging my dick. She worked up and down my cock. It was incredible having her riding me. She worked that pussy up and down my dick. She massaged me with all that she had.

It was incredible having her working on me like that. I loved her hot snatch massaging my dick. It was so good having her doing that. I savored that wonderful treat. It was just an incredible moment to have all that hot twat around my dick.

Just fantastic.

She rode me and broke the kiss. "Master Hayward, let me be yours forever!"

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring Ms. Docea's hot cunt around my dick.

My sexy Teacher-Maid worked her cunt down around my dick. She slammed her cunt down my cock and slid back up me. She rode me again and again. I growled with delight as she massaged my dick with all her passion.

She massaged me with her delicious snatch. She worked up and down me. I groaned, savoring that wonderful cunt. Her hot twat massaged me. It was just a delight to have her riding me. I savored that heat building and building in me.

I loved her pussy working up and down me. She gripped my dick with her hot snatch. She held me tight with her wonderful cunt. The heat of her pussy drove me wild. It was incredible to have her caressing my cunt.

She felt so fantastic about me.

I groaned at the heat of her cunt. She massaged me with all that she had. She squeezed her twat around my dick. She wiggled her hips back and forth. I loved her doing that. She danced over me. My fingers gripped her rump.

"I'm yours, Master, yours!" she moaned.

"Mine," I groaned.

Her pussy gripped me. She rode me with such intensity. Her breasts bounced before me, heaving up and down as my sexy Teacher-Maid massaged my cock with her pussy. She gripped me with that hot twat. It was just so delightful.

I groaned at the heat building and building in my nuts. The pleasure rose and rose in me. I hurtled toward that amazing climax. I hurtled closer and closer toward erupting into her pussy. She squeezed her silky twat around me, whimpering her own delight.

She plunged her cunt down my cock and gasped out, "Master Hayward!"

My Teacher-Maid's pussy went wild around my cock. She suckled at me with that wondrous pussy. I groaned at the heat sweeping through me. I threw back my head and groaned out in delight. It was so incredible to have that wondrous pussy spasming around my dick.

She suckled at me with all that amazing delight. She felt so good nursing at me. I groaned at that wonderful silk spasming around my cock. I threw back my head as the pressure in my nuts hit their bursting point.

I erupted.

"Yes, yes, flood my fertile pussy with your cum, Master Hayward!" moaned Ms. Docea.

Her pussy spasmed around me. She suckled at me with all that she had. It felt so good having her pussy rippling around me. She massaged me with all that she had. It was so good to have her rippling around me like that. I savored that wonderful delight. It was perfect.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, her cunt massaging my dick.

"I want your baby, Master," she moaned, her pussy convulsing around me. "It's the right point in my cycle! Yes!"

Her pussy rippled around me. She whimpered as her cunt suckled at me. The heat swept through my body. I loved all that delight rushing through me. I groaned at the passion. It was such a good delight. Just a wonderful treat to have all that pleasure rushing through me.

Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned as I spurted all my spunk into her pussy. I filled her up to the brim with my passion. She collapsed forward and nuzzled into my ear. She nibbled on my lobe as I felt so damned good.

"Bringing new life into the world is such a beautiful thing," she whispered. "I will search for the perfect maid to join the harem. One that can help us in these matters. We will find a way to free the next generation from the Hayward power, but..."

"I can't let any of you go," I whispered. "No matter how many of you I get killed."

To be continued...