Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 43

Story Info
The Master of Hayward Manor breeds a pair of hot maids!
8k words
4.49
7.7k
11
0

Part 43 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Slain by the Seductress and the Gizzamuluke. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Mrs. Velma White: Dean. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Andrea Sade: A dominatrix.

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

Breeding the Slutty Cousin Maids

Maria Hayward

I stared down into the empty grave for Nancy. Nothing was found of my sister. She was gone, devoured by that horrid monster hanging on the wall of the third-floor hallway. Her daughters, my nieces held onto each other, had placed their mother's collections of flails and paddles into the earth. Tears spilled down their eyes.

I moved to my nieces and placed my arms around them both. I hugged them both. They trembled as we stared down at the holes. Last night had been such a night of festivity. Of joy. My son had officially married Bella. She stood by him, a white glove over her right arm.

She had suffered, too.

My daughters were all sniffing, too. They had my memories of growing up with Nancy. How innocent she was. How I had to be her big sister and watch out for her. How she surpassed me as a woman. Wild and free. Always a new boy. Sometimes, I wondered if we were even sisters.

We seemed so different.

But we were. I loved her so much. I had to speak about her.

"My sister was a wild woman," I said, glancing to my son who stood stoic beside Bella on the other side of the grave. "She didn't know where she belonged in this life for a long time. She flitted from one thing to another until, finally, she found the path she needed to walk. The path we all walk in service to my son."

The other maids nodded and murmured their agreement.

"She did," whispered Izzy as I held my niece.

"She was so happy being his Dominatrix-Maid," I continued. "Joyful at serving him. She was born to wear the red garter."

"Yes," Deborah hissed and trembled in my arms.

"I know she's waiting for us in the Hay, keeping our dear sisters who fell before us in line." I pictured my sister in that golden world with her paddle in hand. "Our departed sisters will be ready to serve our Master for eternity on that day when he leads us into our reward."

Lance's jaw clenched. He had one hand around Bella's waist. His hand balled into a fist. My eldest daughter took that hand, but he didn't unclench. She stared down into the hole, looking dazed. She had lost her best friend and her aunt in service of her family.

"Rest in peace, my dear sister," I finished, tears falling down my face. I threw the red roses I held in my hand onto nothing. "I'll see you again someday."

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

"Velma White was a woman devoted to knowledge," I said as I stared down at her body. She wore her uniform with a cloth draped over her neck to hide the horrible wound Lady Smiles left on her. "She loved educating young minds. She was a valuable member of the harem. She made us all wiser."

Nods rippled through those assembled. Nancy was buried, now it was Velma White's turn. One of my maids. I didn't even know she was in danger. I chose her to serve me. I was there when she embraced Master Hayward and threw off her wedding ring to be his.

"She will be missed by us all." My voice grew tight. "The greatest question we all ask is why are we here and what is our purpose. She knew both of her purposes. To teach the young and to serve Master Hayward to protect the world."

All the maids nodded, including Bella who stood next to Master Hayward. He looked grim. Furious. He wanted to find a way to stop the suffering. I didn't think it was truly possible. Suffering was our lot in life. We were created to suffer and experience hardship. To learn to be better than our evil natures.

"Our time on this world is but a brief drop in the bucket of time," I said, my back straight. "Though she is no longer able to teach us in this world, we shall have eternity to learn from her in our final reward. Rest in peace, Velma. You have earned it."

I tossed the yellow roses in my hand. They landed on her breasts. Others threw in flowers, including Bella. The maids who were her students. Kylie tossed in a bouquet. So did Asuka, Janiqua, Brenda, Ashley, Rita Johnson, Veronica, Alice, Gloria, Carla, and Felicity. As they did, I moved around the grave to Master Hayward.

I hugged him. His arms went around my body. He held me as I nuzzled into my ear. "I won't give up on your dream."

He squeezed me then released me.

I broke the embrace and noticed Cali watching, her purple eyes on me. I shivered at the sight and looked away. I wouldn't let her know about my intentions to track down her mother. I had to choose my next maid very, very carefully.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

The other maids broke away. Ms. Docea held a shovel while standing by a pile of dirt. Lance stared down at the two fresh graves. The other two were just as obvious. The grass hadn't had a chance to grow over them. The headstones ordered for them wouldn't be ready for weeks.

And we had two more to order.

I reached out to lance with my gloved hand. He flinched at the sight of it. My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I shoved my artificial limb behind me. My stone hand. He didn't want anything to do with it, of course. It wasn't real. It was ugly. I was maimed. I was—

He shot his hand out and took my elbow. He drew out the artificial arm and slid his hand down to mine. He took it as his other hand cupped my face. Pain brimmed in his blue eyes. He stroked my cheek and felt at the hard hand.

"I'm sorry that I didn't protect you," he said, his face hardening with anger.

"I'm your Maid-Wife," I said firmly. "Your bodyguard. It's my job to protect you."

His hand moved from my face down to my belly. I was just starting to show. Just a subtle curve. I wasn't the only one pregnant. His sister was. I wouldn't be surprised if a few more maids showed up pregnant in the next few weeks.

"You should see your gynecologist," he said. "Make sure our son strong and healthy."

A wave of fear washed through me. What if...? "Will you... come with me, Master?"

He nodded.

I smiled, feeling relieved. "I'll make the appointment."

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

My cousins were still lingering over the grave of their mother. Aunt Nancy... She was gone. I had to replace her. I stared at Izzy and Deborah. Neither one of them felt... like dominatrixes. Like they were dominant enough to replace their mother. They were both submissives.

"Izzy, Deborah, follow me," I said.

They looked up, tears staining their eyes. "Master."

They came to me, the sunlight gleaming in their red hair. Deborah was lighter, a fiery shade while her younger sister had auburn hair. A dark red verging on brown. Her nose ring gleamed as she took my right arm. Deborah my left. She didn't have any facial piercings, but she had a pierced clit and bellybutton.

Izzy had both her nipples pierced and a tongue stud.

"Your mother was an amazing woman," I said. "She was made for the red garter."

"We weren't, Master Cuz," said Izzy. She smiled at me.

"Mother wanted us to be more dominant," said Deborah. "But we just inherited her sluttiness, Master Cuz."

"She was so proud of how we were boffing every guy we could." Izzy smiled. "She was a wild woman. Who are you going to replace her with?"

"I'll need your help to find her," I said as we reached the manor. We entered the ballroom, the other maids filtering through. It was broad daylight, the lights working. The manor seemed so at piece, the Imprisoned sleeping. The Seductress was chained up and under guard. A storeroom off the entertainment room.

A broom closet, basically.

She was there, chained to the walls by my power. Gagged. I would never trust her out of those chains when I wasn't present. I would take her out to fight incursions. If I couldn't kill her, and I couldn't imprison her, then she would have to be watched for eternity.

Another thing my son would inherit if I didn't find a way to end this. To shove the Seductress through to the other side of the Hay along with all the artwork. To close off the worlds for eternity. To strengthen the Hay.

Then it would just be the paradise for my descendants. They could still get their maids and renew the foundation generation after generation, lying with all their concubines in a never-ending paradise of passion.

Aunt Nancy waited for me there.

"I want to make babies in both of you," I told them as we climbed the stairs of the grand staircase. "Women for my son to love."

"Of course we're in, Master Cuz," said Izzy.

"First your sister, now your cousins," said Deborah. "Going to breed us all? Going to knock up your daughters?"

"Maybe I already have," I said. I wished I had made a baby with their mother. I didn't say that.

We reached the third floor. Izzy spat in the face of the Gizzamuluke as we passed. I could feel its laughter. It was amused by the act of defiance. I didn't care. It would spend the rest of its existence in its painting. It would never get out again.

Bella, Mom, and Kylie were in the kitchen talking when we passed through the living quarters. All of them glanced at me. Mom looked rough. She had a few of our daughters with her. I smiled at her and nodded. I had to comfort my cousins, though.

I wanted to make love to them. To revel in them.

They were my Cousin-Maids. My Slut-Maids.

We entered my room at the end of the hall. The door the entertainment room was open. A few of the maids were in here cleaning up from the party last night. Tina, the slutty Cheerleader-Maid, and Britney, the virginal Cheerleader-Maid, stood guard over the door to the broom closet.

Good.

I slipped into my bedroom and closed the door. The maids had scrubbed away the blood and changed the sheets. I had failed Bella in this room. I clenched my fists as my two Cousin-Maids turned to me, their eyes burning hot.

"Master Cuz," they cooed together and attacked me.

I was wearing a black blazer and white dress shirt. They ripped off my black tie and attacked my leather belt. Pulled off my dress shoes. They ripped off my clothes. They flew through the air, their hands touching me.

They stroked over me with such intensity. It was so wild. The two sisters grinned at me as they unbuttoned my shirt and tore that off. They yanked down my pants and licked their lips as they shoved off my boxers. My cock popped out.

"Master Cuz's big lance," moaned Izzy. She grabbed it and rubbed her cheek against the side of it. She was younger than me while Deborah was older than me by a few months. "Mmm, such a mighty weapon."

"Popper of cherries, plunderer of pussies, and raider of wombs," cooed Deborah as she pushed me toward the bed.

"Yes," Izzy cooed. "Raid our wombs."

I fell onto the bed. My two cousins grinned at me as they unlaced their bodices. They were both looking so feisty. They pulled off their uniforms, revealing their round boobs. They had nearly the same tits. Same shape and size. Nipples the same pink hue, though Izzy's were pierced by silver barbells. Her tongue stud clicked against the back of her teeth. They wore only their orange garter on their pale thighs, both shaved.

Deborah's golden clit ring gleamed, dripping in her juices.

They crawled onto the bed like two naughty kittens. They licked their lips, Izzy's tongue stud flashing. They reached my cock and gripped me by the base. They both licked up and up the shaft. They climbed toward the pinnacle, their tongues soft, the stud hard.

Their tongues bathed over the crown of my cock. A wave of heat rushed through me. I shuddered in delight. It was so wild feeling the sisters nuzzling at the tip of my dick. Their tongues licked over me. They were so naughty.

"Enjoy him, little sis," cooed Deborah.

"Thanks, sis," Izzy said and kissed her sister.

Their lips melted together. They moaned, kissing each other with such intensity. They made out with all that they had. It was wild watching them do that. Then they broke apart and stared at me, such lust in their eyes.

Izzy engulfed my cock. She swallowed me with that hot mouth. Her tongue stud swept around my shaft, massaging me. That made it all the more exciting. I groaned in delight as she bobbed her head, her red hair spilling over my stomach.

Deborah crawled up my body, her round boobs jiggling. She winked at me and straddled my head. "I know you love feasting on pussy, Master Cuz. Isn't that some delicious snatch? Ooh, yes, yes, you want to eat you some incestuous pie."

"You know I do," I growled and grabbed her thighs. I yanked her shaved pussy down to sit on my face. The tangy flavor of her cunt suffused my mouth.

I licked at her cunt. I slid my tongue over her piercing. She gasped as I did that. Her butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed. She moaned as I stroked her clit ring again. She squirmed on me while her little sister suckled on me.

Izzy blew me with passion. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It felt so good having her do that. I thrust my tongue into her big sister's tangy twat. I swirled around in her.

"Yes," groaned Deborah, her clit ring rubbing on my lower lip. "Master Cuz!"

Izzy squealed around my dick and suckled on me hard.

She nursed on me with all that she had. It was so wild having her do that. She bobbed her head, nursing on me with all her might. Her tongue stud stroked along my frenulum and drove me wild. She knew what she was doing to me.

I groaned into her sister's cunt. I flicked my tongue around in her, stirring her up. My cousin groaned, her butt-cheeks clenching before my face. Her fiery hair slid around her shoulders as I stirred up her cunt. She moaned in delight.