Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Izzy," Deborah moaned as I flicked my tongue through her folds. "Ooh, suckle on him. Make him cum!"

Izzy moaned around my cock as if to say, "No shit. What do you think I'm doing?"

She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my shaft. Her delicious tongue stroked me. She felt so good nursing on me. She suckled on me with all that she had. Her tongue stud caressed up and down my shaft, brushing my crown.

I growled when that hard point stroked over my frenulum and caressed the spongy tip. That felt so good. My tongue batted Deborah's clit piercing. I stroked over her, driving her wild. She gasped out in delight as I did that.

"Oh, my fucking god," gasped Deborah as she squirmed on me. "You're so delicious, Master Cuz! Ooh, ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to drown you in my delicious cream."

"Good," I growled.

"Just like Mom would have," she said. "I'll be such a big slut for you, but... Don't give us the red garter. Please, that's not us, Master Cuz. We love to serve. We love to serve you."

"I won't," I said and suckled hard on her clit.

She squealed as my lips nibbled on her pierced bud. I flicked at the clit piercing as Izzy brought me closer and closer to cumming. Her hot mouth worked up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I groaned as she did that.

She drove me wild with her nursing. It was so wild to have her doing that to me. I groaned in delight at the heat building and building in me. I would have a mighty burst of cum. Just explode into her mouth.

She felt so good sucking on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had. I loved it. The way she nursed on me as I suckled on her sister's clit. Deborah groaned, her back arching. Her head tossed as she squealed in delight.

"Fuck, Master Cuz!" she howled.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I loved how she soaked me in her cunt cream. I lapped up her creamy delight. My dick throbbed in Izzy's mouth. My younger cousin suckled hard on me.

I erupted into her mouth.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I filled her up with all that spunk I had in my balls. Pleasure slammed into me. I groaned with each erupting of cum. I flooded her mouth with all that I had. It was so amazing.

I loved every second of this delight. It was just a fantastic treat to have all that pleasure surging through me. I groaned with each blast of cum that erupted from my dick. It was incredible to have all that bliss sweeping through me.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"So fucking amazing, Master!" gasped the cutie squirming on my mouth. "Ooh, ooh, you're just so good. I love it!"

I fired the last of my cum into Izzy's mouth. I licked at Deborah's pussy. She shuddered and crawled off me. Izzy popped her mouth off my cock. The two sisters brought their mouths together and kissed, sharing my cum.

"Damn," I groaned, loving the sight of them swapping my jizz back and forth.

They snowballed it, both kneeling. Their round boobs swayed beneath them. I rose onto my knees, so wanting to breed them both. I moved behind Deborah. I pressed my cock into her folds and worked it up and down her slit.

She broke the kiss with her sister and purred, "Breed me, Master Cuz!"

"Shit," I growled and slammed my dick into her pussy.

I loved the feel of her cunt engulfing my cock. It was just wonderful to have all that hot flesh sinking around my dick. It was so glorious to feel her pussy engulfing my cock. I loved the feel of her wet pussy around me.

Her tight, hot cunt. She moaned in delight, her fiery hair tossing. She squeezed her pussy down around me and grinned at me over her shoulder. I winked at her as I gripped her hips. I drew back my cock. She clamped down her pussy on me.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Mmm, pound my big sis hard, Master Cuz," Izzy said. She leaned back on her elbows, her round boobs jiggling. Her piercings gleamed. She spread her legs wide.

"Yum," moaned Deborah as I fucked her cunt.

She ducked her had down and buried her face into her sister's twat. She licked at her with hunger, her pussy clamping down on my dick. I loved the feel of her holding me tight. She wiggled her hips around my dick. She stirred me up.

I groaned and slammed back into her cunt. I buried into her with all that I had. My nuts slapped into her pierced clit. She moaned and feasted on Izzy's cunt. My younger cousin grinned up at me as she enjoyed her big sister's licking.

"Ooh, Deborah, I love that tongue on my snatch," moaned Izzy. "She's such a fucking amazing pussy licker, Master Cuz!"

"I learned from the best," groaned Deborah.

"Yeah, she watched all the lezzie porn," groaned Izzy.

"All the porn!" Deborah corrected and clamped her pussy down on my dick.

I groaned at the feel of her twat gripping me. She held me tight as she fucked into me with all that she had. It was just so glorious to have her thrusting into me. She plowed into my cunt with all that she had. It was just so good having her fucking me like that.

I loved pounding her. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with all that I had. It was just so good to bury into her snatch again and again. I pumped away at her twat with all that I had.

It was just so amazing.

So wondrous.

I thrust deep and hard into her pussy. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved pounding her snatch with all my might. I groaned with each plunge into her pussy. I fucked her with so much force. I churned her up.

She clamped her snatch down on my dick. She massaged me with that wonderful twat. She moaned into her sister's pussy, feasting on Izzy. My cousin moaned, her boobs jiggling. Her silver barbells gleamed in the light.

"Ooh, ooh, just lick me there, sis," gasped Izzy. "She's got her tongue flying over my clit, Master Cuz!"

"Good," I growled hammering Deborah's pussy. My hands slid up her sides to find her swinging tits. I kneaded her boobs as I buried to the hilt in her pussy, my nuts striking her pierced clit. She moaned, clamping her cunt down on me. "Damn, that's good."

"So fucking good!" moaned Deborah.

Izzy bucked. She shuddered and threw back her head. "Oh, fuck, sis! Yes!"

My younger cousin climaxed on her big sister's face. She shuddered there as I churned up Deborah's cunt. My Cousin-Maid clamped her pussy down on my big dick, massaging me with her hot flesh. She brought me closer to bursting.

"Master Cuz!" squealed Deborah as her pussy went wild around my dick. "Breed me! Breed the next generation of maids for your son to love!"

"Yes, yes, knock her up, Master!" gasped Izzy as she shuddered through her rapture.

That hot pussy suckled at me. I had to breed her. The impulse was so strong. It compelled me to bury into Deborah's pussy. Her hot twat rippled around me. I threw back my head and snarled out in delight.

I erupted into her pussy.

I pumped her snatch full of all the spunk that I could. It was just so amazing to have all that bliss sweeping through me. The pleasure hammered my mind. Stars flashed across my vision. I growled out with each blast of my spunk into her pussy.

I filled her up with my jizz. I growled through all that ecstasy. I loved every last second of spurting my cum into her twat. The pleasure rushed through me. Stars burst across my vision as I dumped my cum into her twat.

I filled her up with all that I had. I flooded her snatch with so much of my seed. I raided her womb. I pillaged her egg. I shuddered as I savored that heat sweeping around me. It was such a wanton delight. I growled in delight as I dumped the last of my cum into her.

"Fuck," I growled. That was the power of Hayward Manor coursing through me. Forcing me to cum in her. How did my uncle have no children? What did he do to keep from breeding his maids so that I would end up his heir?

"Oh, Master Cuz," groaned Izzy.

The compulsion to breed her swept through me. My dick throbbed as she spread her legs wide. Her big sister crawled over her and straddled her face. She ground her pussy on her face. She wiggled back and forth, spilling my cum into her little sister's mouth.

I watched as Izzy's shaved pussy begged for me. Hot cream dripped down her taint to her asshole peeking out. If I fucked her in the ass, could I defeat this compulsion? My dick twitched and throbbed as I grabbed a pillow.

I thrust it beneath her rump. I elevated her rump. She quivered as I did that while in her big sister gave me a quizzical look. She grinned at me as she slid her fingers past her sister's pussy, rubbing cunt cream on her asshole.

"Fuck her in the ass hard, Master," she cooed. "Mmm, we're your maids. Use us!"

Did my uncle just enjoy a lot of anal?

I pressed my cock into my maid's asshole, I nuzzled against her. I wasn't against creating my son's wives. It was hot thinking he would make love to his sisters. Better him than some asshole out in the world who would hurt them. Discard them.

My son would love his sister-maids.

Still, I wanted to understand this power that pressed down on me. I shoved my cock into my cousin's backdoor. Her anal ring felt so delicious on the tip of my cock. I drilled against her while her sister nodded, her eyes burning hot.

"Do it," she cooed. "Sodomize her. She's such a wicked thing. She needs to squeal in delight as you fuck her so hard."

"Yes," I growled and pressed against her hard. It was so wonderful to feel her bowels relaxing. She groaned as I popped into her anal sheath.

I sank into her bowels. It was such a good treat. A wonderful joy to feel her anal sheath gripping me. I groaned at the warmth of her asshole stretching around me. She felt so good. It was just a delight to have her asshole welcoming me in.

"Master Cuz," Izzy moaned, her voice muffled by her big sister's sloppy cunt. "Ooh, take my asshole! That's so hot!"

"Yes," I groaned as I bottomed out in her.

"So hot, Master," cooed Deborah. She threw her arms around my mouth and kissed me with her hot lips.

I love the feel of her mouth on mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and danced about with her. I drilled against her little sister's assholes. That tight anal ring widened and swallowed my cock. Izzy squealed into her sister's snatch.

"Ooh, that's so good, Master Cuz!" Izzy purred as I sank to the hilt in her bowels.

I loved the heat of that asshole swallowing my cock. It was just fantastic to have all my dick sliding into her bowels. She had such an amazing anal sheath. I loved every second of being in her. I loved this immensely.

Her bowels clamped down on me. She held me tight with her hot snatch. I loved the feel of her around me. It was so good having her anal sheath gripping me. She squeezed down on me with all that she had. It was amazing.

I loved it.

I savored that heat as I drew back my dick. Her bowels clamped down around me. She held me tight as I thrust back into her anal sheath. I fucked to her hilt in her bowels as I made out with her sister. I kissed Deborah.

She broke the kiss and moaned. "Fuck my little sister, Master Cuz! Pound her! Use her!"

"Use me!" whimpered Izzy. "Fuck, Master Cuz! I love your huge dick in me!"

"Good," I growled, fucking to the hilt in her anal sheath with force. "Damn, that's a hot snatch. Just a fucking hot anal sheath!"

"It is!" squealed my cousin, her bowels clamping down on me. "Ooh, yes, yes, fuck me so hard!"

"Fuck her," whimpered Deborah as she squirmed on her sister's face. She smiled at me, loving having her cunt devoured by Izzy.

I pumped away at my cousin's asshole. Her tight bowels held me with such force. She massaged me with that amazing dick. I loved burying into her bowels again and again. It was outstanding to have that amazing ass around my dick.

I loved it so much. I savored that heat around me. It was just fabulous. The pleasure built and built at the tip of my dick. My nuts tightened with my load of cum as they slapped into her taint. She groaned, gripping me with her hot flesh.

"Master Cuz," she moaned.

"Ooh, ooh, make her cum," Deborah moaned, her body quivering. Her bellybutton charm gleamed in the light. She threw back her head. "God, she's feasting on me. She's such a loving sister. Such a slutty one, too!"

"So slutty!" gasped Izzy. "You should cum in my pussy! Just so straight from my ass to my cunt and breed me! That's hot!"

"So hot!" gasped Deborah. "Fuck!"

My dick lurched at the idea while Deborah threw back her head and squealed out in rapture. She bucked on her little sister's face, cumming on her. I shuddered at the sound she made, that hot asshole rippling around my dick feeling just amazing.

I loved the heat. I buried to the hilt in her sister's tight asshole. Izzy drowned in Deborah's pussy cream. The incestuous sight was amazing. I drew back my cock, my dick throbbing in her asshole. Her bowels felt so fantastic around my dick.

"Master Cuz, breed me with your dirty dick!" howled Izzy.

Her asshole went wild around my cock.

"Oh, damn," I groaned, savoring her bowels spasming around me. The need to cum swelled in me. "Oh, damn, that's good. Fuck!"

I ripped my dick out of her asshole and buried into her pussy.

I erupted.

My cum spurted into her pussy. Her cunt writhed around my dirty dick, polishing my pole as I filled her with my seed. The heat slammed through me as I bred her. Stars flashed across my vision as I dumped my jizz into her womb. I filled her up with all that spunk.

"Yes, yes, breed me, too!" squealed my naughty cousin as I dumped my cum into her.

Stars danced across my vision as the ecstasy slammed through my mind. I groaned at the bliss rushing through my body. My Cousin-Maid's silky snatch polished my dick clean as she milked me. I grunted with each blast of my jizz.

I spurted into her twat again and again. She moaned while Deborah shuddered on her sister's face. Her head tossed from side to side. It was such a wild moment. I loved this heat rushing through me. It was perfect. I groaned with each blast of cum that I fired into her snatch. I filled her up with all that spunk.

It was just amazing.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned, spurting the last of my cum into that hot pussy. "Damn, that's good!"

"So good, Master Cuz," whimpered Izzy. "That's just amazing. I love it."

"Me, too," I groaned. I couldn't resist the power of the manor. So how did my uncle?

I pulled out of her asshole and rose. I marched out of the room, leaving my Cousin-Maids behind. I stepped out into the hall and looked around. I could feel her. Cali. I moved into the living area. Mom was baking in the kitchen, humming.

"I'm making some cookies," she said.

"I can smell," I said, noticing Cali in the corner.

I moved to her. She glanced at me, a smile playing on her lips. She bowed slightly to me. She held out the red garter. I would find someone. I ignored that and cupped her face. I stared into her purple eyes, searching them.

"You will never love me, will you?" I asked.

"I loved my father, my mother, and my sister," she said. "That's enough. I serve you and the Hayward family."

"Your family. You're a Hayward."

She nodded.

"My uncle... Why didn't he have any children? He had the maids. He fucked them all the time, right? Or was he gay? Wouldn't that be ironic?"

"He appreciated his women," she said. "Many were his sisters. Your aunts. He was sterile. He never could have children. He transgressed."

"Transgressed?" I frowned.

"Before he inherited the power from your grandfather, he had a medical procedure." She smiled at me. "He did not appreciate his position. He was too cowardly to have any sons to follow him in defending the world. So it fell on you, his nephew. Your father fled from the house, but he could not flee from the destiny of the family. He produced you. He was a better man than your uncle. Do not emulate Mortimer. Do not rebel against the obligation of the Hayward name."

I frowned. "Why did he do that?"

Cali shrugged. "I am sure he had his reasons. He did not keep his council with me. You are a better man, too, Master Hayward. You have produced your heir. You are producing maids for him to possess. When you die, assuming you do not die before your son comes of age, the transition will be seamless. It will not be precarious like yours was."

"I see," I said.

She placed the red garter into my hands. "Pick her replacement soon. She was a wise choice. The Seductress is a cunning soul. Any could fall to her ploys."

"She will never change?" I asked. "The Seductress will forever be a blight on my descendants."

"I am afraid so," said Cali. "You never should have gone after your mother. The Otherworld is not a place for mortals to tread."

I went to turn away and paused. "Your mother... Do you miss her? I mean, she's on the other side."

"No," said Cali. "Is there anything else, Master? Do you wish me to satiate you? I have not enjoyed your seed in some time." She sank to her knees. "I am your family's slave. Use me."

She opened her mouth and slid her lips over my cock. I groaned at the warmth of her mouth on me. The other maids watched. Mom bustled in the kitchen. I groaned at the heat of Cali's mouth around my dick. She stared up at me, her purple eyes shining.

"You belong on your knees, Cali," I said, sliding my hand through her black hair. "You're so beautiful kneeling before me."

She moaned around my cock, her eyes brimming with agreement.

She suckled on me hard. I groaned at the force of her suckling. Her tongue flicked around my dick. She felt amazing suckling on me like that. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She was evasive about her mother. There was something to her answer that made me suspicious.

She loved her mother but didn't miss her? Was her mother on this side of the Hay?

I shuddered at the force of her suction on my dick. It was incredible to have her nursing on me. It was fabulous to have her nursing on me with all that she had. It was just so wonderful to have her nursing on me.

"Damn," I groaned. "That's so good. That's just amazing, Cali. You are such a faithful servant to the house."

She moaned around my cock. She loved those words. She wanted me to think she was faithful. I would set her free if I could. And her poor sister sacrificed for the Hay. That wasn't the way the world she worked.

Her tongue flicked around my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. It was such an amazing moment. I loved that heat building and building at the tip of my cock. It was fabulous. My nuts twitched and throbbed.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had. I loved the way she did that. It was so good feeling her nursing on me. The pressure grew and grew in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment of cumming.

"Are you going to swallow all my cum, maid?" I asked.

Cali moaned.

Her purple eyes gleamed with such excitement. She nursed on me with all that she had. She wanted my cum to spurt into her mouth. I loved the feel of her mouth around my dick. She suckled on me with all that she had.

"You're going to get it," I groaned.

"Yes, you are," Mom purred, hugging me from behind. Her maid's uniform rustled. "Mmm, just flood her with cum. She needs it, too. She's one of your maids."

"Yes, she is," I lied. Cali was the Hayward's maid. Not mine. "Damn, that's it, Cali. That's so good. That's just amazing!"

She suckled on me with all that she had. She nursed on me with such passion. She flicked her tongue around the crown of my dick. The pleasure shot through me. I groaned, my face contorting with delight from how hard she suckled on me.

She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just amazing to have her doing that. I loved it so much. It was just fantastic to have her tongue dancing around the crown of my dick. I growled out in delight.