Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 45

Story Info
The Master of the maids breeds his fertile mother!
8.2k words
4.63
9.5k
18
0

Part 45 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

Andrea Sade: A dominatrix. The second to wear the Red Garter and his Dominatrix-Maid.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - White Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Rhianna Darby: Welsh Professor of Mythology at Oxford

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Slain by the Seductress and the Gizzamuluke. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Mrs. Velma White: Dean. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: One of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

Breeding His Fertile Mommy Maid

Lance Hayward

The limo, driven by Mrs. Miles, pulled up before the entrance of the manor. Cali waited on the porch to greet me. She always did when a new maid was recruited. She sensed it with her magic. The purple-eyed maid stood there serenely.

Inhumanly given the wind gusting her skirt and rustling her black hair.

She climbed down the steps with a grace that no woman could match and opened the door. I stepped out, the wind rustling my tie. I held out my arm for Bella. My pregnant maid-wife took it with her right arm, the glove hiding the stone limb.

Guilt flashed through me for letting the Gizzamuluke eat her arm.

I had failed her.

Kylie popped out next, my little sister bouncing. My daughter Serena followed then Andrea herself, my newest maid. She wore the red garter. My Dominatrix-Maid. Aunt Nancy's replacement. Andrea was naked, of course, a tall woman with a bob of black hair and big breasts. She looked comfortable in her nudity like she could walk into a boardroom or a general's planning room and take charge with ease.

"My, my," Cali said, looking up and down at Andrea. "She will do nicely, Master Hayward."

I nodded absently as Izzy, Deborah, and Marsha were the last of the maids out of the limo. Marsha shut it. The limo pulled away. Mrs. Miles would park the vehicle and come in the back way.

Cali led the way up the stairs, Bella on my arm. My wife broke off when we reached the second floor, murmuring that she wanted to inspect the cleaning for the day. She certainly deserved to be paranoid about it.

"Of course," I told her and kissed her on the cheek. "Love you."

She smiled.

Her gynecologist visit had gone well, too. Our baby was healthy. Our son. My heir. This was his future. One day, I would be gone and he would inherit this unless I could figure out a way to break the cycle. If he could just have the harem of happy maids and not deal with the entities...

Wouldn't that be better?

Cali strode down the hall. I shot a glance at the smiling Gizzamuluke's painting. The green-eyed cat looked so satisfied. He had devoured my aunt and my wife's arm. My hands balled into fists. Why couldn't such fiends be killed?

"Such interesting art," said Andrea. "These are the Imprisoned?"

"Yep," I said. We had given her a crash course on the Imprisoned and all the insanity of this place.

She took it well. The magic of Hayward Manor made sure of that.

We passed through the open doors of the antechamber into the living quarters. She didn't have to share a room like the other maids. She had Nancy's room. We passed through the living room. It bustled with maids who were off-duty.

"Master," chorused around me as I passed by them.

Alice was dusting the TV, the Black girl flashing me a smile. She was one of my classmates wearing a green garter. Busty Carmen was moping the floors in the kitchen. The Pilot-Maid gasped at the sight of Andrea.

"Master and Mistress!" Carmen gasped, her big boobs jiggling in her low-cut bodice. She wore an orange garter. A Slut-Maid as well as one of my pilots.

Andrea nodded to her.

We reached Andea's new room. My mom was in there. She was putting a few things in a box, packing up the few possessions that her sister had. Guilt washed over me as she glanced up. She put on a brave smile.

"This is the new maid?" she asked as she held the box to her stomach. Her silver garter gleamed. "Welcome, welcome, I'm Maria, Lance's mother. And his Mommy-Maid. I hope you'll be a wonderful new addition to our harem." Her eyes held a haunted look, bags under them. "Well, this is your room. Enjoy."

"I will," Andrea said, glancing at my mom. My new maid opened her mouth to say something, but Mom squeezed past us and headed to her own room just next door. "I... Well..."

"This is your room now," said Cali. "You may put whatever possessions you want in it, of course. Your spare uniforms are in the closet."

"I did bring a collection of wisp and flails," Andrea said. "And paddles for naughty maids."

Cali nodded. They were in the limo. Mrs. Miles would bring them in.

"Follow me," I said and marched out of the room and down the hallway, passing Mom's closed door. I entered the maid's entertainment area full of comfortable seats, several couches, a TV, a schedule for their ongoing Smash Brothers tournament, and more. The closet at the far end had two maids standing guard.

My Daughter-Maid Rose brightened up at the sight of me, her brown eyes twinkling. "Master Daddy!"

She curtsied as Felicity, a Concubine-Maid, added, "Master. And is this the new maid?"

I nodded and motioned to the prisoner inside. The door wasn't closed. There was the Seductress gagged in gold, arms restrained behind her. The golden dildo hung on the wall along with a strap to keep her ass reddened. She glanced at me, her face that of my mother's but with all-black eyes.

Eyes that gloated in what she had done.

"This is the Seductress," I said. "The Demon-Maid. She is the reason my aunt is dead. Aunt Nancy believed she had broken this creature. It's how the Seductress seduced her. This thing cannot break. She is not human. Every day, you are to hurt her. You are to never be alone with her. You are never to remove her bindings or her gag unless I am present. She must be fucked with a strap-on every hour, but the maids know the order. Understand."

"Yes," purred Andrea. She took the flogger off the wall. "Shall I begin?"

My dick lurched. I grabbed the seductress and dragged her out of the hallway. I seized the gag and tore it off. It was made with my golden power. I thrust it into Felicity's hand. My Concubine-Maid took it. She had been recruited in those early days by Bella, another of our classmates.

"My, my, is she going to keep me in line, Master Hayward?" the Seductress asked. "She's formidable."

"Open your mouth," I said as I unzipped my fly. "No biting. Pleasure me."

The Seductress winked a black eye at me and did as she commanded. She had to obey me. Her pink tongue wiggled as I gripped a fistful of her blonde hair. I rammed my cock into her lips and savored her mouth around my dick.

She sealed her lips around my cock and suckled on me. I shuddered at the heat of her mouth soaking my dick. She put her all into it. I was certain she had a game. A reason she acted so submissive. I didn't care so long as we kept her chained until she was needed.

That would be her fate for eternity. She could not be trusted.

Andrea watched me mouth-fuck the Demon-Maid. I plunged to the back of the Seductress's mouth. My Dominatrix-Maid drew back the flogger and slapped it down on the demonic bitch's rump.

SMACK!

The sound made my dick throb. The Seductress moaned around my dick, her black eyes staring up at me with such defiance in them. She would not break. I didn't care. She deserved to be flogged to the end of time.

SMACK!

The Demon-Maid groaned again around my cock thrusting to the back of her throat. Andrea's big breasts rose and fell. They swayed as she drew back her flogger and swung again.

SMACK!

Red swelled across the Demon-Maid's rump.

SMACK!

"That's it," I growled, thrusting my cock in and out of that sucking mouth. My nuts swung as I enjoyed the pleasures of it. "Discipline her. Punish her." I caught my Dominatrix-Maid's eyes. "Hurt her."

"Yes, Master Hayward," she cooed with lust in her eyes. Pussy cream dripped down the Dominatrix-Maid's thighs.

SMACK!

The stinging slaps made my dick so hard. I thrust away at the Demon-Maid's mouth. I fucked her with all that I had. I pounded her. I buried into her mouth, plunging to the back of her throat. I pounded her with all that I had.

SMACK!

I hit the back of her throat and kept going.

She gurgled as I deep-throated her. I gripped the side of her head, staring into the merciless depths of her black eyes. I was her Master. I owned her. She was my slave. My weapon to be unleashed on my enemies.

SMACK!

And the rest of the time, she would be kept in her closet.

SMACK!

"That's right," I growled, slamming my cock into her mouth. "You know your place."

The Demon-Maid moaned around my cock.

SMACK!

The insolence never faded from her eyes. The defiance. She didn't hide it now. I thrust to the back of her throat, my nuts slapping into her chin. I enjoyed it. The pressure grew and grew in my balls.

SMACK!

The rush of fucking her mouth. This creature was dangerous. Deadly. She would kill me if she could.

SMACK!

But she couldn't.

SMACK!

She was contained by my power.

Andrea's boobs heaved as she flogged the Demon-Maid's ass. I watched them as I pounded the Seductress's mouth. I plunged down her throat again and again. My nuts slapped into her taint. Her throat squeezed about me. Her moans vibrated around the crown of my dick.

"Mmm, she's a defiant one, Master," purred Andrea. "I will break her."

"No, you won't," I groaned. "You never will. If she seems broken, she's only deceiving you. Seducing you to be merciful on her so she can have more fun!"

"My, my." Andrea smiled. "What a challenge."

I shook my head and fucked her mouth. So long as Andrea didn't release the bonds, it wouldn't matter. The Seductress would not get another chance to hurt my women. I slammed to the back of her throat, the pressure building.

SMACK!

The Demon-Maid's ass glowed cherry red.

SMACK!

I buried to the hilt down her throat again and again. I plunged into her gullet with all that I had. I reveled in my power over the monster. I pounded her with all that I had. She moaned about me. She suckled so hard on my dick. She pleasured me as she was flogged.

SMACK!

My grip tightened on the sides of her head as I plunged down her mouth. I buried to the back of her throat and snarled out in delight. the heat burst in me. My balls erupted. I threw back my head and unloaded my cum into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I snarled, pumping all that jizz into her mouth. I flooded her with it all. It was so incredible having all that cum flooding out of my cock and straight into her belly. "Shit, shit, shit!"

The pleasure shot through me. It was so good having all that ecstasy rushing through my body. My nuts erupted again and again. They pumped all my cum down her gullet. The heat slammed through me. It was an incredible rush.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I growled. "That's it. That's fucking it!"

SMACK!

She moaned around my dick as the cum shot straight into her stomach. My balls twitched against her chin. I held her tight as the pleasure slammed through me. I felt so good as I filled her mouth with all my seed.

"Damn, damn, damn," I groaned at the heat rushing through me. I unloaded the last of my spunk into her stomach. "Hurt her, Andrea."

"Yes, Master Hayward," she moaned.

I held out my hand. Felicity gave me the gag, her eyes burning with anger. I ripped out my dick and shoved in the gag before the Seductress could say a word. I tied it behind her and panted, shoving my dick back into her pants.

"Hurt her as long as you want," I said and strode away.

"Until my arm is about to fall off," Andrea purred. Such thick lust echoed in her mind. "I'll hurt her, Master Hayward. One of you maids, eat my pussy now!"

I strode through the entertainment room. The maids were mostly out cleaning the house so it was pretty deserted. The day time was the safe time. Even evening was fine. It was after midnight that the Imprisoned grew restless.

The patrols made sure no one escaped.

I marched to my mother's room and knocked on her door.

"Just a moment." I heard rustling then the door opened. Mom held a balled-up tissue in her hand. She smiled, though, at the sight of me. "Master."

"Mom," I said. "How are you doing?"

Her smile slipped. "I... I... I miss her, of course. So..."

She seized me by my tie and yanked me into her room. I gasped as her arms went around me. She kissed me with such a fervent need. My mother craved my comfort. I had to be with her. I had to take care of her. Pleasure her.

The door creaked shut behind us as our lips worked on mine. It was so wonderful to make out with her. I slid my hands down over her skirt, squeezing her rump. I kneaded her ass, savoring the feel of her lips on mine.

She broke the kiss and purred, "I want to make a baby with you, Master Lance. I want to have your child. Your daughter. A real child. Not one of the pregnancies that's over in half-a-day. A child I can raise and love. Please, Master Lance."

"Of course, Mom," I said. She could still have children normally now that she had produced ten Daughter-Maids.

"Thank you, Master," she whispered, tears in her eyes but they didn't fall. She blinked them away, her blue depths shiny. "Thank you, my son."

I stroked through her blonde hair and kissed her again. Our lips met with a burning passion. The sort mother and son should never experience. Our tongues danced as I slid my hand down her back and found the zipper of her uniform.

I drew it down slowly. Memories of drawing down the zipper on the back of her dress to help her out after church or coming back from a party. Then I would leave the room so she could undress. Something innocent. Now...