Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure in my nuts already swelled beneath my sister's hot grip. She had such a velvety one. She knew how to pleasure a man. How to make me feel just amazing. I loved her anal sheath gripping me. She held me tight. I reveled in her anal sheath massaging my cock.

I pumped deep and hard at her asshole. My sister gasped in delight, her head tossing. Her dark pigtails danced. She moaned as I ass-fucked her with force. She whimpered and moaned, her velvety sheath gripping me.

"Master Big Bro," she moaned. "Ooh, ooh, fuck me so hard! It's good for a pregnant little sister to be ass-fucked like this!"

"That's right," I groaned. "I'll ass-fuck you every day!"

"Promise!" She clamped her asshole down on my cock. "Master-Big Bro!"

I grinned as I fucked her. I savored that hot asshole around my cock. The door opened behind me. I felt Cali's eyes on me. She wanted to talk to me, but she would wait until I was done. Her attention spiced this up. I fucked my sister harder, my balls tightening.

The delicious anal sheath massaged my dick. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would just flood her asshole with all that I had. I pounded her with force, savoring the way she moaned and gasped out in delight.

"Master-Big Bro!" She clamped her bowels down on me. "Ooh, ooh, you're gonna make me cum so hard!"

"That's the point," I growled.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Ooh, Master Big Bro, that is definitely the point. Fuck me so hard! Just pound me with all that you have! I'm going to cum!"

I churned up my Sister-Maid's asshole. She squeezed down on me with all that she had. It was so amazing to have her massaging me like that. My nuts slapped into her taint. She squirmed in delight, wiggling her rump around my dick.

It was just amazing to have her do that. She whimpered louder. Her bowels grew hotter around my cock. I savored that delicious treat as I rammed into her anal sheath. She gasped, her back arching as her bowels spasmed around me.

"Master! Cum in me, Master! Cum in your little sister!"

"Fuck!" I growled and erupted into her anal sheath.

The pleasure shot through me. The heat slammed into my mind. I savored the ecstasy sweeping through me. The heat convulsed around my dick. She felt so good as she spasmed around me. I grunted with each eruption. Each incestuous burst of pleasure.

It slammed into my mind with each of my blasts. It was amazing. I loved it so much. I savored the taboo thrill of cumming in my little sister's asshole. She whimpered as her bowels milked my cock. I grinned from ear to ear at the heat of her cunt.

She felt spectacular around my dick.

"Damn, Kylie!" I groaned, spurting all the cum that I had into her bowels. "Damn, that's so good."

"It is," she whimpered, her asshole rippling around me. "Oh, Master, that's so good."

I fired the last of my cum. I turned around to face Cali. She stepped forward, her big boobs jiggling in her low-cut top. I panted as she curtsied, her purple eyes never breaking contact with mine. Her face was as smooth a porcelain. Impossible to read.

"Ms. Docea went to England to recruit a maid?"

"Yes," I said and placed my hand on Cali's head. I pushed. She sank to her knees without resisting.

"Who is this maid she needs to travel so far to recruit?"

"No idea," I said. "Some professor she wants. A MILF or something. I trust her. Now..."

"Yes, Master," Cali said and engulfed my dirty dick with her warm mouth.

I stared into her purple eyes as she suckled on me. She polished my dick with such passion. She put her all into it. I could feel how much she loved me and how much she hated me. I knew this about her now.

She served the Hay, not me.

I wanted to find her mother, the Queen. I needed answers. A solution, and the Queen would have them. I had a feeling she was on this side of the Hay. The way that Cali spoke about her mother twigged me on it.

For now, I just enjoyed my power over her. The sweetness of her blowjob. Cali was on her knees, serving the Hayward family. Serving our family. She was a Hayward, too. Just like her twin sister that was imprisoned downstairs.

We were all chained to the Hay one way or the other.

She polished my pole with that hot mouth of hers.

"Damn," I groaned as Kylie hummed behind me. "That's good. Clean my cock."

She purred around my dick, her purple eyes never changing.

Her tongue stroked around my dick. She massaged me. The pleasure shot down my shaft. My nuts tightened with the delight of this moment. She felt so good around me. I knew I would cum and dump my load down her mouth.

I would flood her with all that I had. It was just such an incredible moment to have her nursing on me with all that I had. It was just fascinating. I loved it so much. She suckled on me with all that she had. She worshiped me.

"That's it," I groaned, savoring Cali's devotion.

Her tongue swiped around my dirty dick. She buffed me clean. I hurtled toward my climax. I would dump so much cum down her mouth. She nursed on me with passion. She suckled on me with all that she had.

"Ooh, have fun," cooed Kylie as she slipped by me in her maid's uniform. "I have to do my cleaning. Love you, Master."

"Love you," I groaned, my voice tight with the pleasure of Cali's mouth.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with passion. It was so amazing to have her suckling on me like that. She nursed off my little sister's ass. The purple-eyed maid cleaned my dick with all her passion.

The pressure grew.

Her tongue stroked about the crown of my cock. I groaned at the pleasure that shot down on to my balls. The need to erupt built and built in me. The need to flood her with all that spunk that I had swelled in me.

"Fuck," I growled and erupted.

Cali's purple eyes never broke contact with mine as I dumped my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all down decisively. No hesitation. She performed her duties admirably. The pleasure shot through my body. Blast after blast of bliss shot through me. I grunted with each one.

I filled her mouth with my cum. She gulped down all my jizz. She moaned around my cock, a shiver running through her body. She did crave my cum. She loved me and she hated me. I trusted her and I didn't trust her.

Damn, this was so fucked up.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

I left Gloria, Alisha, Zeta, and Virginia outside Professor Darby's office. I entered with Marsha to find the woman typing at a computer, reading glasses perched on her nose. She was in her forties, her face smooth, her hair red and full. She was an attractive woman. A MILF with a plump smile.

She glanced up and froze. "Oh, my, maids from Hayward Manor." She closed her laptop and removed her reading glasses. "My, my, this is exciting."

"You've met us before?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, twenty years ago when I was doing my dissertation." She shivered. "Has it been twenty years?" She shook her head. "Anyways, I contacted Lord Hayward. I met him and one of his maids. It was so fascinating. Please, sit. Is he doing well? Mortimer?"

"We serve his nephew." I took the cedar box from Marsha and opened it.

Rhianna Darby rose to her feet and said, "I get to be a maid? Oh, that's wonderful. I was so envious of his maid. I watched her pleasure him. He was a handsome man." She opened her blouse. "Such a handsome man."

"Yes, yes, so is his nephew," I said. "You wouldn't know where the Queen is?"

"No." Rhianna Darby as she opened her blouse, "but I do know how to summon her."

To be continued...