Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 49

Story Info
The Master of Hayward Manor is enchanted by the Queen!
8.2k words
4.58
5.6k
11

Part 49 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

Andrea Sade: A dominatrix. The second to wear the Red Garter and his Dominatrix-Maid.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Rhianna Darby: Welsh Professor of Mythology at Oxford

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Slain by the Seductress and the Gizzamuluke. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Mrs. Velma White: Dean. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter.

The Second Generation

Nathaniel Hayward II: Lance and Bella's son, the Heir to Hayward Manor.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Hieronymus Hayward: First Lord of Hayward Manor, father of Cali and the Twin

Horatio Hayward: Lance and Kylie's grandfather.

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: One of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Nathaniel Hayward: Lance's deceased father.

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

Enchanted by the Fertile Queen

Lance Hayward

The Queen's purple eyes overwhelmed me.

Their majesty drove me to my knees. I just wanted to worship her. I distantly heard all my maids gasping in rapture as the heavenly figure approached me. The light glowed around her left her nude body as nothing more than a silhouette. A hint of her glorious and feminine curves. Her golden hair sparkled as did the tiara of silver she wore. She came closer to me.

"My dear Lance Hayward," she said as she stopped before me. Her hand caressed my cheek. Titania, Queen of the Faeries and the Beings of the Otherworld, smiled down at me. Her eyes devoured me. All the pagan gods, the fallen angels, the spirits and fey and monsters, she was their queen. I had already defeated their king. "You have liberated me from the fetters of my husband just as your ancestor promised."

"Yes, my Queen," I moaned, my heart pounding. It was her magic that gave the Hay its golden power. Her spells held back the others. Her authority through the sacrifice of her daughters. Both Cali and the Twin, though only one shed her blood. My ancestor. I was her descendant.

"Well done," she purred and leaned down.

She planted her sweet lips on mine. They tasted of summer dewdrops and blue skies and feminine passion. Her tongue flicked over my lips, sending a shiver that ended at the tip of my aching cock. I burned for her. I tanned her.

She broke the kiss and rose, the scent of her pussy filling my nose. It was ambrosia. The light dimmed, allowing her pale, perfect form to appear. Breasts larger than my mother's without a hint of sag. Curving hips. Lush thighs. A shaved pussy, her nether lips dripping in her dewdrops. She slid her fingers through my hair.

"You know how to pay homage to me," she purred.

"Yes, my Queen," I groaned. I was the Lord, but she was my Sovereign. My ancestor sold his soul and chained all his descendants--her descendants--to her.

I touched her silky skin. My hands slid around her waist to cup her perfect butt-cheeks. I pulled her close to me, drawing that succulent pussy to me. The wellspring of my bloodline. It was as taboo as devouring my mother's cunt. My sister's pussy. My daughters' twats. My cousins' snatches.

My aunt's quim.

I kissed the Queen's pussy. The sweet and spicy, tart and tangy juices spilled over my lips. They were a mix of every woman's passion blended into perfection. Ambrosia. My tongue tingled with the delight as I licked her again.

"Yes," she moaned, her voice as sweet as a summer breathe and just as refreshing. "Oh, my wonderful descendant. My mighty Lance. Oh, yes, yes, you have him in your blood. Love me."

"I do love you," I moaned and licked her again.

I stroked my tongue through her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. It was so good to feast on her like this. It was wonderful to devour her cunt with such passion. I wanted all her juices to spill into my mouth. This was so good.

I licked at her. I tongued her. I savored every moment of feasting on her twat. It was so good to flick my tongue through her folds. She was such a delight to devour. I caressed her pussy folds. I worshiped her nether lips.

I gathered her ambrosia and moaned. My blood was on fire. All my maids had bowed low. Not forced to by the Twin. Out of love. Even the Seductress had her face pressed down. None could fail to worship her.

No wonder the Huntsman was mad to have her back.

I was so glad to touch her. To stroke through her petals. To lick and lap at her with my tongue. It was such a gift that I could do this. I was so happy. My heart pounded in my chest at the joy of this moment.

I worshiped her with my heart. My soul.

She moaned so deliciously.

When she shuddered, those perfect breasts jiggled.

"Oh, my darling Lance," she sighed as my tongue furrowed her folds and brushed her clit.

The light shining around her bathed me. I thrust my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around in her. It was just a delight to feast on her. To love her like this. I wanted to drown in all her passion. I couldn't wait for all that pussy cream to gush out of her and bathe my lips.

I swirled around in her depths. I stroked her silky walls with my tongue. It was wonderful to do that. I loved every last second of feasting on her like this. I devoured her with all my passion. I was so ready to make her squeal in delight.

She trembled, her hips wiggling from side to side as my tongue flicked through those delicious folds. She was absolutely a yummy treat to devour. Her ambrosia soaked my tongue, the flavors so myriad and subtle and glorious.

"That's it," she moaned. "Oh, yes, my darling Lance. Oh, what a fine, young man you are! Oh, keep licking me!"

"My Queen!" I groaned.

I stroked my tongue through her folds to her clit. I brushed her bud.

She bucked, her boobs heaving over my head. I loved how they slapped together. Her golden hair danced over her shoulders. The Queen's juices dripped down my chin as I feasted on her. I devoured every drop of her that I could.

She was so tasty. So delicious. I just wanted to bathe in all that she was. I flicked my tongue around in her snatch. I lapped at her with all my hunger. She whimpered, her hips wiggling from side to side.

I knew she was getting closer to cumming. I suckled on her clit. I kneaded her rump. I held tight to her as she cried out in ecstasy. It would be fantastic to make her cum. My tongue caressed over her folds. It was fabulous.

"Oh, that's so good," she whimpered. "You're so delicious. Yes, yes, just like that. Oh, my darling Lance! Yes!"

The Queen climaxed.

Her passion rang out. My maids gasped around me. They sang out their passion with her. She drowned me with her passion. The delight spilled down my chin. I licked at her folds. I tongued her with all that I had.

It was just so fabulous. I loved every last second of feasting on her. She ground her twat across my face. It was so good to feel her doing that. She moaned her passion. It was wonderful to drink all her juices. She tasted so good.

"My glorious Lance!" she cried.

"My Queen!" I moaned into her twat.

I feasted on every bit of her. I loved this moment. It was so fabulous to have all that passion spilling out of her cunt. I enjoyed it immensely. I licked at her with such wanton need. I had to gather it all up. Every last drop.

"Oh, my, yes," she moaned, her breasts quivering. She stepped back.

My fingers reluctantly slid from her rump as her pussy pulled away from my mouth. I panted as I stared up at her. She smiled at me as I licked my lips. I savored that ambrosia. It was so intoxicating. I loved the immensity of this.

"You have need of me, my darling Lance?" she purred.

"I want to strengthen the Hay." I stared up at her with such fierceness.

"I know just how," she purred, sinking to the ground. She stretched out on the soft heather, her arms snaking around my neck. She pulled me into her embrace. "Let us make a beautiful baby, my darling lance."

"My Queen," I groaned. This was just as Cali claimed. A daughter to be sacrificed, but... but...

I was helpless to resist her embrace. She was so intoxicating. I sank into her embrace. I kissed her on the lips. Her mouth melted to mine. Her tongue thrust past my lips. I shuddered, my cock nuzzling into her pussy. I had to fuck her. Just slid into her cunt. She was just so delicious.

My dick nuzzled into her soft folds as her big boobs pressed into my chest. I settled my weight on her, kissing her. Our tongues danced together. Her mouth was nearly as delicious as her pussy. My cock sank into her welcoming quim.

I entered the Queen.

My mighty rod sank into her delicious depths. She squeezed them down around me. She held me tight with her snatch. It was just a glorious moment to be in her. I savored it. Her snatch was just perfect around me. Her hands stroked down my back.

I would make a daughter with her. A sacrifice.

There had to be another way. I... I...

Drew back my dick.

I couldn't think. She was intoxicating. I breathed in her scent as my cock reveled in her tight, silky cunt. She felt so different from my women. So perfect. I plunged into her quim. She moaned into my lips, her back arching.

My nuts slapped into her taint. I savored plunging into her snatch. I fucked into her cunt hard. My nuts slapped into my taint. It was just so good to bury into her. I slammed deep and hard into her cunt. It was glorious to be in her.

I broke the kiss and moaned, "My Queen!"

"Oh, Lance, you are so well-named!" she moaned. "Just as virile as your ancestor. With just as much prowess. Yes, yes, ravish me, my darling descendant. Oh, I can feel my passion brimming in you."

I thrust away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust into her cunt. I fucked to the hilt in her pussy. It was so amazing to thrust away at her. I churned her up, glorying in every moment in her pussy. She squeezed down around me.

She held me tight with that glorious pussy. My nuts swung into her taint. I loved fucking her. I savored burying into her pussy again and again. It was just so beautiful to make love to her like this. Just so glorious to plunge into her again and again.

She squeezed her cunt down around me. She held me tight with all that spunk. It was so amazing to make love to her with all the passion that I had. I fucked into her cunt with such force. I plowed into her snatch again and again. I loved how she gripped me. Massaged me.

Her pussy felt so amazing around me. I loved every last second of this heat. It was so amazing to fuck into her like this. Just so glorious to pound her cunt. I fucked her pussy with passion. She whimpered beneath me.

"Yes, yes, yes, my darling Lance!" she gasped. "You plunge into me with all your heart. You are so amazing. I love you so!"

"My Queen!" I panted, ramming into her succulent quim.

Her pussy gripped me. The need to cum built and built with every plunge into her snatch. I slammed into her snatch, her pussy clamping down on me. She was just a wonderful treat to have massaging me.

The need to cum swelled and swelled. Her pussy demanded my cum. Her womb hungered for it. We had to make a baby. A wonderful daughter. I shuddered, fucking her hard and fast. I pounded her with such force. It was just so amazing. I loved every second of burying my dick into her pussy.

"Oh, you are so amazing!" she moaned, her twat gripping my dick. "So virile! Oh, yes, yes, flood my womb with your seed!"

I thrust into her depths. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. It was so glorious to pound into her. I couldn't last much longer in her hot depths. She felt so amazing around me as she clenched about me. She brought me closer and closer to that moment when I would burst.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered as I fucked her. "My glorious Lance!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock.

Her fingernails raked fire across my back as her cunt spasmed around my dick. She suckled at me with her hot flesh. It was so wondrous. The heat massaged my cock. I plunged to the hilt in her glorious and hungry depths.

I poured my offering of cum into her pussy.

I groaned as the stars burst across my vision. I loved all that bliss spurting out of me. I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with my seed. It was so glorious to do that. I was so glad for it. The stars flashed across my vision.

I spurted into her cunt. It just flooded her with everything that I had. It was so good to pump all my jizz into her. Her pussy writhed around me. I loved every last second of this. She trembled beneath me, her nipples rubbing into my chest.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned.

She held me tight as her pussy rippled around me. My balls emptied all their spunk into me. It was just glorious to enjoy. I flooded her with all my passion. It was just an amazing moment. It was so glorious to have all that passion spilling through me.

It was just an incredible moment. I made a daughter with the Queen.

"Mmm," she purred, her nose rubbing into mine. "I will return with your daughter when she is ready."

"Wait," I said. "I have a question."

Her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

~~*~~

Ms. Lynette Docea

I watched my Master making love to the Queen. My pussy dripped with so much lust. It was so wild. My heart pounded in my chest. It beat so fast. They were finished. Now they spoke. I couldn't hear them.

The birds chirped so loudly. It drowned out their conversation. Whatever Master Hayward asked the Queen, she laughed as if that was ridiculous. His face hardened. He was serious about it. She just kissed him.

Light flared.

I gasped, squeezing them shut. The others squealed against the brilliance, too. When it faded, I opened the world and gasped. The Queen was gone. There was no one beneath Master Lance. He pushed up with his arms, his back covered in bloody scratches. Drops of crimson worked down his flesh from the passion of her nails.