Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I growled. "That's good!"

I clicked up the vibrator's speed again.

Sister Mary Rose's mouth plopped off. Yuki's swallowed it. The two were moaning. The vibrators churned up their cunts as they suckled on me with all their might. They traded me back and forth, bringing me closer and closer to that moment when I would burst. It was so delicious.

They both whimpered. Moaned. When they weren't sucking my cock, their faces twisted with such delights as the vibrators drove them wild. When they did blow my dick, they squealed around it in such exciting ways.

I hit it up to the highest setting.

"Master!" gasped Sister Mary Ruth.

Yuki plopped her mouth off and whimpered, "Hayward-Sama! I am so close! Yes, yes, I am about to go!"

"Me, too, Master!" the Maid-Nun whimpered, her hand stroking my cock. "I... I..."

They both squealed out as they orgasmed. I loved the sounds they made as they fisted my dick. I savored her hand working up and down my dick. It felt so spectacular. I hurtled toward that moment of climaxing.

With a growl, I erupted on their faces. I spurted my cum across their faces. I spurted over and over again. The pleasure crashed into my mind. It was a delicious moment. Ecstasy shot through me. My nuts twitched.

My spunk painted across their mouths. I drenched Sister Mary Rose's face and wimple with my jizz. I drenched Yuki's delicious, pale-olive features in my cum. They opened their mouths as they cried out their ecstasy. It was so amazing to drench them in my spunk.

I was so happy to dump my load onto them. It was amazing to do that. The pleasure crashed into my mind. Stars flashed over my vision. I shuddered through every last moment of that bliss. It was an awesome moment.

"Master! Master!" the Nun-Maid moaned.

"Hayward-Sama, I love you!" squealed the Miko-Maid.

"Goddamn!" I snarled as the pleasure crashed into my mind again and again.

I smiled from ear to ear as I soaked their faces in my spunk. It was an awesome delight. I was so happy to have all this ecstasy washing over me. I was so glad to deliver them such pleasure. I erupted one last time, savoring the pleasure rushing through me.

~~*~~

Kylie Hayward

A few weeks had passed since the excitement of the Summer Solstice which I missed out on for being super-duper preggers. Like I couldn't just jump onto my Master-Big-Brother's lap and impaled my cunt down on him to ride him.

I had to go slow.

Like right now as I lowered my cunt down on him. I ignored the Seductress in the corner with Seo-Yun and Carmen watching over her. The two Slut-Maids were on guard duty. They would swap out once in the night.

The Seductress was always with my brother. Like I should be.

"Oh, Master," I moaned in delight as my pregnant pussy swallowed his cock. I sank down and down him, my belly swollen before me. I had bigger tits, though. They were just such beautiful boobs. I cupped them. "Mmm, don't you love your naughty Sister-Maid's hot cunt on your dick?"

"God, yes," he groaned, smiling at me. His hands slid over my pregnant belly. He stroked my fertile curve. "Work that bred twat up and down me!"

I smiled from ear to ear. So glad to do just that. I worked up him, loving that wonderful treat of having his dick in my cunt. It was just an incredible moment. Pleasure rushed through me. I savored it as I plunged back down him.

I took him to the root. I groaned as I had all his cock in me. It felt so good to have all that dick reaching into my pussy. He filled my twat up with all his mighty rod. My brother had such a beautiful dick that I loved to grip with my pussy.

I climbed and climbed him before I plunged back down his dick. I savored all that pleasure. It was just so goo to have it all in me. I was so ready to cum on him. I would have a mighty one, too. Just a huge one.

"Master-Big-Bro!" I moaned as I rode him.

"That's it, "he growled. "Work that cunt up and down me!"

"You just love your pregnant maids!" I moaned. He had even more now. Yuki, Michelle, Tina, and Alisha had all come up pregnant since the Summer Solstice. That was so hot.

I hurtled toward my orgasm. It was so good riding him. My cunt squeezed about his cock. My tits bounced as my pregnant pussy massaged him. He had such a thick cock. He was so big and throbbing in me. I would have a huge climax.

Just burst in delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master-Big-Bro!" I moaned and plunged down that mighty dick. "Yes!"

I climaxed.

My pussy went wild around his cock.

I suckled at him with my hot flesh as the pleasure washed through me. It was just so good to have all that pleasure rushing through me. Stars flashed through my mind. I groaned through the ecstasy, the heat surging through me

Stars flashed across my vision. I enjoyed every last second of this ecstasy. My pussy worshiped my brother's cock. He rubbed at my pregnant belly. I loved this. My boobs bounced and heaved as he growled out his pleasure.

"Fuck, Kylie!" he snarled and erupted.

"Master-Big-Bro's cum!" I squealed.

My pussy writhed around his dick. It was so good to have all that pleasure rushing through me. It was just an incredible moment. I was ecstatic to feel all that pleasure rushing through my body. It was amazing to experience that delight.

"Yes, yes, yes!" he growled. "Oh, damn! That's good, Kylie!"

I groaned, savoring that heat surging into my pussy. He flooded me with more and more of his cum. I enjoyed every last second of that spunk erupting into me. It was an incredible moment. I loved all that delight. The heat swept through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

I loved every last second of that pleasure of cumming on my big brother's cock. His hands massaged my belly as he filled me up with all that spunk. I groaned through all that wonderful ecstasy. It was just awesome.

I felt so good having all that pleasure rushing through me. I milked him. He groaned and spurted the last of his spunk into my cunt. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful treat. It was just an incredible moment to have all that pleasure rushing through me.

"Fuck," he groaned as he spurted one last time.

"Yes, yes, that was... was..." I gasped as my belly contracted. My pussy clenched down on him. "Oh, no, I think you triggered my labor! Oh, wow, you're a stud, Master-Big-Bro!"

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

The Seductress had Andrea, Tina, Alisha, Deborah, and Janet standing over her. The Dominatrix-Maid and her Slut-Maids would make sure the Demon-Maid was close at hand, but I was not about to let that creature near my newest daughter.

My firstborn proper daughter. A natural birth.

I headed inside to find a sweaty and exhausted Kylie holding our baby girl. My little sister had a rough seven hours of labor, but she had finally delivered. Mom was with her as were Bella, Michelle, and Virginia. They all smiled at me.

"I did it," Kylie said, glancing at Mom. "I beat Mom! I had your daughter first, Master-Big-Bro!"

"I've borne him ten daughters already," Mom said, glancing at Michelle and Virginia who stood as proof.

"Beat you," Kylie said. Then she looked at me as I sat on the bed. She handed over my daughter and said, "Can we name her Tabby?"

There was a catch in her eye. I understood. For Tabitha. "Of course. What a beautiful name."

I smiled at my baby daughter and hoped my idea would work. I'd have to wait years before the Queen returned to find out.

To be continued...