Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 50

Story Info
The pregnant maids love their hunky master!
8.2k words
4.47
2.5k
5
0

Part 50 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

Andrea Sade: A dominatrix. The second to wear the Red Garter and his Dominatrix-Maid.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Rhianna Darby: Welsh Professor of Mythology at Oxford

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Slain by the Seductress and the Gizzamuluke. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Mrs. Velma White: Dean. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter.

The Second Generation

Nathaniel Hayward II: Lance and Bella's son, the Heir to Hayward Manor.

Tabby Hayward: Lance and Kylie's daughter. Firstborn natural daughter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Hieronymus Hayward: First Lord of Hayward Manor, father of Cali and the Twin

Horatio Hayward: Lance and Kylie's grandfather.

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: One of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Nathaniel Hayward: Lance's deceased father.

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

The Pregnant Maids Love Their Master

Lance Hayward

"Fuck her hard, Master," cooed Alisha as she stood guard over the Seductress. Alisha was pregnant but not showing. Many of my maids were pregnant now. I had even more daughters that had been born, the nursery area was growing busy.

After Kylie had Tabby, my Cousin-Maids Izzy and Deborah had Helena and Nancy, the latter named after their mother. Then my Daughter-Maid Serena had Luna, my first granddaughter/daughter. Mom was probably next. She was very pregnant.

Pregnant and irresistible as she knelt on my bed naked. Her big boobs swayed beneath her as she smiled at me, her blue eyes shining. She smiled, dimpling her cheeks. She had a heavy belly, too. The sight of the fertile curve of her stomach was irresistible. Her blonde bush dripped with her juices.

"Master," she moaned. "Mmm, my strong and virile son! Your mommy is ready for you."

"Wet and ready, Master," Melissa said, the other guard on the Seductress. "I mean, look at that pussy. I want to eat her."

I glanced at her.

"Not that I would. I'm on guard duty, Master." The Sorority-Maid winked at me.

I smiled at her and moved behind my mother. Life had settled down. There had been no incursion since the Huntsmen which was nine months or so ago. The world had settled down. I just lived with my maids, making sure we kept the Imprisoned locked up.

I moved behind Mom and stroked her ass. I caressed her plump rump. The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. She dripped. My hands slid over her belly. She had born me ten Daughter-Maids, but soon she would bear me a normal daughter. One who would grow up slowly. Who wasn't destined to wear my garter?

My hands slid over her belly. I loved caressing a pregnant maid's heavy stomach. It was fantastic fucking them in their last trimester when they were so obviously carrying my child. When I had the satisfaction of seeing the women I bred glowing with the new life in them.

My hands slid up to her swinging breasts. I squeezed them. She moaned as I did that. I kneaded her large mounds, enjoying the feel of them as I pressed my cock into her bush. I nuzzled through her curls to find the incestuous folds of her pussy.

I loved re-entering my mother.

I thrust into her cunt. She moaned, her head tossing. Her blonde hair swayed about her face as I sank into her pussy. It felt so good to enter her. I loved feeling that hot pussy around my dick. She groaned as I bottomed out in her.

My hands wandered over my mother's heavy belly. I rubbed at her as I savored this moment. It was heaven in her cunt. Just wonderful. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. I groaned as I loved that heat so much.

"Damn, Mom," I groaned, savoring that tight, fertile pussy around my dick. "Damn, that's so good."

"Yes, it is," she purred as I drew back at my cock. "Oh, oh, that's it. That's so amazing. Yes, yes, you know just what I need to feel, don't you, Master!"

"I own you, Mom," I growled. "You're mine!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Master!" she cried out as I buried into her pussy.

My two Slut-Maids whimpered behind me. They loved the idea of being owned, too. I smiled, enjoying the fact I owned fifty-five maids who I loved and trusted. I buried to the hilt in Mom's cunt again, her pussy clamping down on me.

I rubbed at her pregnant belly as I fucked into her bred snatch. I loved the feel of her cunt around me. She had such an incredible pussy. I loved burying into her snatch again and again. I pounded her with all that I had. It was so good. Just so amazing to fuck her like this.

She whimpered as I pounded her. She groaned with each moment. I loved this. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her with force. It was fabulous to plow into her pussy. I fucked into her with such passion, churning her up.

"Oh, yes, yes, Master!" she moaned as I pounded her cunt. I fucked into her snatch over and over again. "Yes, yes, you know what your Mommy-Maid needs!"

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled, pounding her taboo cunt.

Her pussy clamped down on me. My nuts drank in that heat. It was so glorious to pound into her. I buried my dick into her snatch. I enjoyed every second of her pussy squeezing around my cock. It was fabulous. She drove me wild with that wonderful snatch.

I hammered her with force. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt. I thrust over and over into her twat. It was so amazing to have her pussy around my cock. I enjoyed it so much. I savored that heat immensely around my dick. I fucked into her twat hard and fast.

I buried into her with all that I had. It was a beautiful thing. I groaned with each plunge into her pussy. I savored each and every one of them. It was a wonderful thing. I slammed deeper into her cunt. Harder. Faster.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Fuck, Mom!"

"Yes, yes, fuck your Mommy-Maid, Master!" she moaned, her swollen belly quivering in my hands. "Please, please, don't stop!"

Her pussy clamped down on me as I pounded my delicious Mommy-Maid's snatch. Her pregnant pussy held me tight. She massaged me with such heat. It was just incredible. I loved every second of burying into her. Every last moment of plowing into her cunt was heavenly.

The pressure in my nuts swelled. My mother brought me closer to the brink of cumming. I slid my hands up her fertile curve to her breasts. I gripped her milk-heavy tits and buried to the hilt in her cunt. She gasped and threw back her head.

Her pussy convulsed with her climax around my dick.

"Master!" she cried out in ecstasy, her forbidden twat writhing around my dick.

"Yes, Mom!" I groaned and drew back my cock. She suckled at me. Nursed with her silky flesh. I buried into her bred depths. Erupted.

My cum flooded her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. My jizz pumped from my nuts. Ecstasy swept over me. I loved this pleasure. It was such an amazing moment. I filled her up with my spunk. I flooded her with spurt after spurt of jizz.

I filled her pussy with my spunk. I flooded her with all that I had. It was just incredible to feel that hot twat around my dick. It was excellent. I loved that hot snatch rippling around my cock. It was an incredible rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my mother's pussy milking out all my spunk. "Damn!"

"I know!" she whimpered, her pussy rippling around me. "Ooh, Master, that's so good!"

I smiled as I dumped the last of my spunk into my Mommy-Maid's pussy. She groaned and slid forward. She rolled onto her side, pulling a pillow to her. She panted there, her boobs piled together. Both her nipples hard.

I laid down beside her, my hand stroking her belly, and nuzzled into her nipple. I latched on and suckled. The breast milk flowed into my mouth. It was so creamy. So delicious. Mom groaned as I nursed, her hand resting on my cheek.

I loved the sweetness of her breast milk. I treasured it so much. She stroked me as she quivered there. It was just amazing to drink her glorious milk. All my Daughter-Maids lactated, so did Bella, Kylie, and my Cousin-Maids right now, but... This was the best milk. My Mommy-Maid's milk.

"Master," purred Mom. She winced. "Mmm, I don't want to spoil this, but... I'm going into labor."

"You always trigger labor fucking your pregnant maids, Master," Melissa said.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I held my eleventh daughter I had born Lance. Cassidy. My Master-Son smiled as he reached out to hold her. He would get to watch her grow up unlike Serena, Angela, Michelle, Chastity, or the other Daughter-Maids.

"Hello," Lance said, such joy on his face.

He was such a wonderful father, too. I was so proud to be his Mommy-Maid.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

I stood before the Gizzamuluke. The painting used to frighten me. He ripped off my right arm and ate it, but he was imprisoned, and I was alive and well. He smiled at me. I grinned back at him, arching an eyebrow, then I sprayed cleaner on his surface and scrubbed at him, imbuing the household magic into his painting.

Chaining him more.

"Mmm, I hope you enjoy being in there," I purred. "You're never getting out again."

"No, he's not," said my Master-Husband.

"Lance," I breathed as he hugged me from behind. His cock slipped beneath my legs. He twitched as my furred muff rubbed on him. I instantly went wet. "Has Yuki delivered yet?"

"No," he said.

The Miko-Maid was the next to deliver. So much had happened since the summer solstice nine months ago when she'd been bred. So much and so little. No incursions, just more daughters being born. More happiness filled the house. Since my mother-in-law delivered Cassidy, Cherry had Mary, Marsha had Kendra, Angela had Angelica, Janiqua had Shaniqua, and Sister Mary Ruth had Esther.

My family was so much bigger.

Lance's hands untied my bodice. I shuddered in delight, loving what my Master-Husband did to me. My round breasts spilled out. He cupped my breasts. He squeezed them. I loved how his fingers dug into them. It was so good to have him do that. I shuddered in delight, a big smile on my face.

It felt so wonderful to have him massaging my tits. My pussy was so wet. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed his touch. My right hand reached beneath. I could feel through the stone. It was strange. Different. Not as sensitive. Fuzzier. I found his cock and pressed him into my pussy.

"Lance!" I moaned as my Master-Husband thrust into my pussy. I stared at the painting, his hands kneading my tits. "Oh, Master, that's so good!"

"Mmm," he groaned and nibbled on my ear. He pumped away at my cunt. He fucked my snatch with that hard dick of his. I loved it. "My delicious Bride-Maid. I love you, Bella."

"I love you, Master," I cooed, staring at the Gizzamuluke. I planted my hands on either side of his frame. "Oh, yes, yes, give me that big dick. Ooh, you're so hung, not like this little pussycat."

I savored the Gizzamuluke's anger. I winked at him as my Master-Husband filled my pussy with his dick. He stretched me out. I loved it. I squeezed my cunt down on him as he drew back his cock. He plowed deep and hard into me.

He fucked me with such force. It was amazing to feel him ramming into my pussy. I savored that heat. It was just so good to have him burying into my pussy. I loved that amazing cock fucking me so hard. He buried deep into me.

He churned me up. My eyes rolled back into my head as he pounded my snatch. My pussy clamped down on him, massaging his big dick with my silky delight. He kneaded my tits, his fingers sliding up to my nipples.

I glanced over at Ji-Woo and Hannah standing guard over the Seductress. The black-eyed Demon-Maid watched on, amusement in her eyes. She was with Lance day and night. She spent more time with him than any other maid.

He only fucked her once a day because he had to.

He loved fucking me and his Mommy-Maid, his Sister-Maid, his Teacher-Maid, his Dominatrix-Maid, his Slut-Maids, his Concubine-Maids, his Wise-Maids, his Daughter-Maids, and his Virgin-Maids. He was always sticking his dick in us. It was our reward.

We treasured him.

I knew I did as he brought me closer and closer to cumming. That wonderful cock pummeled my cunt. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. I hurtled toward my climax. I was in heaven here feeling that wonderful cock ramming into me. He churned me up with all that he had. I loved the way that he buried into me.

It was just so delicious. I savored that heat building and building in me. He fucked me with such force. He pounded me with all that passion. It was incredible feeling him thrusting into me. I wiggled my hips, stirring my cunt around his dick. It was fabulous. I groaned, my face contorting with delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned.

He churned me up with that glorious cock. My Master-Husband fucked me hard, his fingers twisting my nipples. Pleasure shot down to my pussy gripping his big dick. I smiled at the Gizzamuluke. He seethed in his painting.

"I'm going to cum on my Master-Husband's mighty dick!" I moaned to the painting. I'm going to burst on him! He's glorious! Oh, my, yes! I love him! I serve him! I worship his cock with my wet pussy!"

"Yes!" snarled my Master-Husband. "Bella!"

"Lance!" I whimpered as he hammered me, my lacy petticoats rustling with the force of his thrusts. He churned me up. "Oh, Lance! Lance!"

My face contorted with delight. It was so good to have him fucking me. It was just fabulous to feel his cock burying into me. I whimpered, rising toward that mighty climax. Just a few more strokes, and I would be there.

I trembled, his fingers twisting my nipples. The sparks shot down to my pussy. My cunt held him tight as the pressure swelled in my nethers. He churned me up with his mighty cock. He fucked me so hard. He buried into me.