Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if it wounds my heart, Mother?" Cali asked.

"All hearts are wounded," the Queen said. "Sweet pain is the price of all great things. Midnight draws nigh. The Summer Solstice is about to begin. Hurry along, child." The queen turned and vanished through the doors like they weren't there. Her presence was gone. Along with her scent.

"I am ready, Father," Hope said, her eyes full of such trust. My heart pounded. She was ready to be sacrificed? Did she know what this meant? "Lead on, dear sister."

Cali shot me a glare and spun around. The queen's words, though. What did they mean? My mind puzzled over them as Cali marched across the room. The rest of us followed. My five main maids. The Seductress and her watch, Izzy and Deborah. We headed into the east wing of the manor. Toward the painting of the Twins.

Why there?

Cali stopped before the panting of her sister. "By the Ancient Oath, I bid thee open the way to the Foundation."

The Twin's portrait blazed with golden light. It shone out over Cali. The painting melted into the wall to reveal a golden stairs that led down. Cali marched down them. At the base, her sister awaited. The Twin knelt before a golden altar. No, she was chained to it. Her eyes burned so hot.

"The Keystone of the Foundation," Cali said as we descended the stairs. Golden light pulsed around us. I could feel the weight of the Hay overhead. "Hope, lie down on it. Maids, strip our Master nude so he may lie with her."

I had to make love to my daughter before I sacrificed her? This was horrific. Those words, though. I had to figure out those words. Hope settled down on the altar with a smile. She laid down on the gold, stretched out on it. She seemed almost feline. Her blue eyes gleamed.

"Father, I am ready to be taken," she moaned. "Claim me with saliva and breath, with passion's heat and virile seed."

My heart pounded in my chest as Bella started unbuttoning my shirt. "I trust you, Lance."

"You know what you are doing," my mother said as she knelt and unbuckled my pants.

"I got your back, Master-Big-Bro," Kylie said, unlacing one of my shoes.

"Take her and make her yours like you did me, Master," Andrea purred, her eyes brimming with sadistic delight.

Ms. Docea hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear, "The Queen gave you a hint. She approves."

I swallowed. The pieces were here.

Bella took off my shirt. Kylie and Andrea my shoes. Mom my pants. Ms. Docea my underwear. Cali, the Seductress, the Twin, and Hope watched on, each with a different expression. Dread, excitement, contempt, and eagerness.

My dick bobbed hard before me as I moved to the altar. My supernatural daughter lay there. She spread her legs, her pussy slit so tight. The diamonds sparkled across her flesh. A sweet aroma beckoned me.

"Father," she purred as I mounted the Cornerstone. I felt the power of it. She would be aided to it. Chained to it like the Twin. Trapped in another painting. Or the same one. "Mother told me what you need from me. I am so happy to be of use to you, Father."

"You shouldn't be," the Twin said. "I was just like you. You'll regret it."

"Quiet," Cali said. "Mother will be vexed if you interfere."

The Twin laughed but said no more.

I stroked my hands up my daughter's slender thighs. I leaned forward to her pussy. My heart pounded in my chest as I nuzzled down to the folds of her cunt. I licked through her wet, silky folds. She groaned as I did that. She gasped as my tongue caressed her virgin delights.

She tasted so sweet.

I licked at her again, my heart pounding in my chest. She was delicious. My dick was so ready to be in her. To slide into her pussy and feel her around me. She would feel so glorious around my cock. I couldn't wait for that moment. I had to be in her. I was drawn to her.

I slid my hands up her stomach to her small breasts as I tongued her sweet snatch one more time. My dick throbbed as I moved up her body. I slid over her. She smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling with such delight.

Such love. I was enchanted by Hope. I moved up her body and lay on her. I stared my supernatural daughter in the eyes. They held such otherworldly beauty. Their blue was so startling like Cali's purple. I kissed Hope. She melted to me.

Hope. She was the promise of something different.

I shared my breath and saliva with her. My heart pounded with my fiery passion. My dick ached to spurt my salty seed into her. I shifted my weight, the tip of my cock nuzzling into her virgin folds. I would penetrate her.

I felt all the eyes watching me as I thrust my cock against my daughter's virgin pussy. Her hymen stretched and stretched. She hugged me tight with her arms and legs. I pushed on her maidenhead until her cherry popped.

She squealed into my lips.

My dick penetrated her virgin depths.

It was glorious being in her deflowered pussy. She felt so glorious around me. She moaned in delight, kissing me with such passion. Her hands ran up and down my back, brushing the scars her mother left from the day we made this sweet creature.

I drew back my cock, her pussy clamping down on me. The pleasure rippled through me as I buried back into her cunt. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. I thrust to the hilt in her twat. It was marvelous. I savored this treat.

I plunged into her cunt over and over again. It was just so fantastic. Her pussy felt just wondrous around my cock. I loved burying into her over and over again. She whimpered into my lips. She gripped my cock as I plowed into her again and again.

She broke the kiss and moaned, "Father!"

"Hope!" I panted, my nuts tightening with the need to cum in her.

"Mmm, that's it, Father!" she moaned. "Oh, this is so glorious. Just like mother promised. This is wondrous."

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, the riddle drifting through the back of my mind. What did it mean? The right hand?

I slammed deep and hard into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. It was just an incredible moment to thrust into her snatch. To plow into her with force. It was fantastic to slam into her snatch with every last thrust.

My daughter whimpered as her silky pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming. Cali watched, ready to act. I couldn't stop. My hips plunged over and over, driving my dick in and out of my daughter's succulent snatch.

"Father!" she cried out as her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Hope!" I groaned as I thrust away at her spasming depths.

My nuts slapped into her taint. I loved the feel of her pussy spasming around my dick. I plunged into her silky snatch. My supernatural daughter's pussy nursed at me. She craved my seed. Once I flooded in her, Cali would act.

She already had the knife ready.

But I couldn't resist this sweet pussy. I couldn't stop myself. I buried to the hilt in my daughter's pussy and erupted into her cunt. Pleasure slammed through me as she clawed my back. Her blue eyes flared with bright light.

"A gift of saliva and breath!" my cumming daughter gasped as my cum pumped into her spasming snatch. "A gift of life's rhythm, the heat of passion! Now a gift of seed. The salt that plants vitality in the earth! Father!"

I spurted more and more of my seed into her. I loved this passion. It was so amazing to feel her cunt writhing around me. I savored that heat. I kissed Hope. The pleasure slammed through me as her pussy milked out my cum.

She worked out more and more of my jizz. I flooded her with all the spunk. I filled her twat to the brim with every last spurt of my passion. She whimpered, her cunt milking me as she trembled beneath me. It was just amazing.

"By the Ancient Oath, I bind thee, Hope!" Cali cried, her golden garter bursting with light. A chain sprung from it and shot to the wall of the room. "With the salt that plants vitality in the earth! The rhythm of life that spreads the heat of passion! The breath of soul that speaks truths! And the saliva that spills like rain upon the world. I bind thee, Hope, to the Foundation of the Hay!"

She raised the dagger up. It was a cruel and wicked thing. Her athame. A wild look shone in Cali's eyes. Wings of shadows sprang from her back. Her purple eyes glowed bright as she aimed the blade at Hope's breast.

"HOPE, I BIND THEE TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE HAY SO THE WATCH NEVER ENDS!"

Cali plunged the dagger at Hope's heart.

To be concluded...