Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master," I moaned when I broke the kiss. "Thank you so much, Master Lance."

He smiled at me, nodding. He had such a big heart. He forgave us for what we nearly did to him. He understood. My heart quivered. I pushed down that pain and turned to my twin sister. Tali leaned back and spread her legs. She smiled at me.

"I love you, Cali," she said. "I was so angry for so long."

"I love you, too," I purred and nuzzled my face into her pussy. She tasted just like me. Spicy. Delicious. I tongued my sister's cunt. I licked at her with such passion. It was so delicious to devour her again in the flesh. Not just kiss her painting to try and give her some pleasure.

I could touch her for real again.

"Oh, that's so beautiful," Bella said as she hugged Kylie.

"It is!" squealed the youngest maid there.

"Oh, Master," Maria purred. "You're such an amazing son. I'm so proud of you."

"Damn, I really thought we were rid of that cunt," said Andrea.

"Nope," the Seductress said. "I felt it. I'm... That..." She started weeping.

I ignored her and devoured my sister's sweet pussy. I licked at her cunt with passion. I flicked my tongue around in her. I lapped with such hunger, my tongue sliding through her folds. She tasted so good. I reveled in her.

Master's cock slipped between the cheeks of my ass. He slid down to my backdoor. I moaned in delight. I wanted him to bugger me. I wanted him to ram that big dick into my asshole and make me squeal. That would be incredible.

He pushed against my anal sheath. He drilled against me. It felt so good. My asshole surrendered to him as I feasted on my twin's incestuous pussy. Tali whimpered as I moaned, Master's hard cock lance popping into my bowels. He sank into me.

"Cali," he groaned.

"Yes, yes, Master Lance," I moaned as that big dick sank into me. It was so incredible to have that wonderful rod stretching me out. "I'm so sorry!"

"I told you," he groaned, "I understand."

I shuddered, believing him. He did understand. That was so incredible of him. I squeezed my bowels down around him. I loved his big dick in me. It was so good to have him in my asshole as I thrust my tongue into Tali's depths.

My twin whimpered. Her breasts jiggled as she squirmed there. Hope watched on in awe. Maria held the girl, her granddaughter, in her arms. The naughty MILF-Maid fingered her granddaughter's cunt. That was hot. The other maids were getting naughty, too. Kylie devoured Bella's pussy. Ms. Docea and Andrea fingered each other.

I loved it. I swirled my tongue around in Tali's cunt. I danced about in her, wanting to make her burst in delight. She groaned as I did that. She trembled, squealing out with delight as my tongue flicked about in her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered. "Oh, that's so good. Oh, Cali!"

"Feast on your sister," Master Lance groaned as he drew back his cock.

My asshole clenched about his dick. I held him tight as he buried back into me. He plunged his mighty rod into my anal sheath. It was so good to feel him in me. It was just an incredible moment. He plunged his cock back into my anal sheath. He buried deep and hard into me. I loved that sensation. It was delicious.

My flesh clamped down on him. He slid his hands up and cupped my breasts. He held my tits tight, massaging them as he fucked away at me. He thrust into my anal sheath again and again. He plundered my backdoor.

"Yes!" he grunted. "Oh, Cali, yes!"

"Master," I whimpered.

"Fuck her asshole so hard, Master," Tali moaned, smiling at him. "Yes, yes, yes, thank you! We were so wrong!"

"We were!" I howled as he fucked me with such passion, my asshole melting around his dick.

I squeezed my asshole down around him. I whimpered and moaned as he fucked me like that. He plundered my bowels with hard strokes. With powerful plunges. I whimpered at the force of his thrusts as I feasted on Tali.

I licked to her clit. I stroked her bud as that mighty cock plundered my anal sheath. He buried into me again and again. It was just so amazing to have him do that. He felt so wonderful in my asshole. I gripped him. I loved him burying into me. It was just a perfect delight. I loved every last second of that mighty dick burying into my anal sheath. It was so perfect. I reveled in every last second of it.

He churned me up. He fucked me so hard and fast. He plowed to the hilt in me with all that he had, grunting, "Cali! Cali!"

His nuts slapped into my taint. My orgasm swelled fast. I suckled on my sister's clit. My twin moaned, her big boobs jiggling. She squeezed her purple eyes shut. I was so close, too. I clamped my asshole down on Master's dick.

"Yes!" gasped Tali. "Oh, Cali! Oh, yes, that's so good. Yes!"

Her spicy pussy juices gushed out. My sister's forgiving passion soaked my lips. I licked up her spicy cream as she bucked, her tits heaving. Her moans echoed through the golden room. Master Lance's mighty cock slammed into my asshole.

"Oh, Tali!" I moaned into her pussy. "Master! Yes!"

My asshole spasmed around his dick.

My pussy convulsed with my orgasm. The hot juices gushed down my thighs. They spilled hot out of me as my bowels nursed at Master Lance's cock. He grunted as he fucked me. He buried his hard rod into my anal sheath. I squealed into my sister's snatch.

"Fuck!" he snarled and erupted.

His cum flooded my bowels. His hot jizz pumped into me. I shuddered, loving that wonderful spunk pumping over and over into my anal sheath. It was so good to have all that spunk spurting into me. It was amazing. Just glorious. Wondrous. I needed it.

I loved it so much. I savored the way his spunk filled me up. It was just an incredible delight. I enjoyed every second of that spunk spurting into my anal sheath. My bowels rippled around his cock as I moaned out in delight.

"Oh, Master," I whimpered, my anal sheath milking his rod.

"Yes, yes, yes," he grunted, dumping more and more of his spunk into my asshole. It was incredible to have all that jizz flooding me. "Cali!"

"Master!" Tali whimpered. "My dear sister! Yes!"

He erupted one last time into my asshole as my pussy cream spilled hot down my thighs. I lifted my face from my sister's pussy and crawled up her body, my asshole sliding off his cock. I kissed her. Our lips melted together with passion. With love.

Tears of joy spilled down my cheeks. He had changed everything. I wasn't alone. Nor was my twin. We would be together generation after generation, serving Master after Master of the Hay. My heart almost burst with joy.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I smiled as I watched the sisters making out. Bella panted, Kylie licking her lips after making her cum. Hope trembled in Mom's arms. I smiled as Mom licked her fingers clean of her granddaughter's pussy juices. Hope did taste so deliciously good.

"Mother wasn't sure you would solve her riddle," Hope said. "She didn't tell me what it was, though."

"'The knife that cuts is the blade that binds with black blood in the right hand,'" I repeated. "It clicked in me that I had to make more black garters and how to do it. I changed the rules when I claimed the Seductress, and the Queen made use of it."

The Seductress just kept weeping.

Cali broke the kiss with her sister and plucked another black garter from the box. She moved to Hope. My daughter lifted her leg, the diamond specs across her pale body sparkling. She smiled, her petite body quivering. My cum dripped down her thighs. The black garter contrasted with her milky skin as it slid up her leg and locked in place.

The third Supernatural-Maid. The Angel-Maid, maybe.

"Attend to our Master," said Cali. "His dick is dirty."

"Yes, big sis!" Hope said brightly.

She darted to me and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed my dirty dick. I groaned as she suckled Cali's sour musk off me. I groaned as the feel of my Angel-Maid sucking happily on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down me as Cali moved behind me.

She conjured the golden dildo used to keep the Seductress in line, but, I don't think, for the same reason. In fact, I wasn't sure the Seductress needed to be kept in line. She wore a proper garter. She shouldn't be able to defy it any longer. That was why she was crying.

Cali gripped her younger sister's hips and plunged the dildo into her cunt. Tali perched on the altar and spread her legs wide. Bella walked past me and rubbed her left hand across my back. She looked so proud of me.

"Love you, Lance," my Bride-Maid whispered before she dropped to her knees before Tali and began her feast.

I smiled from ear to ear as Hope moaned around my dirty dick. She suckled hard on me as Cali fucked her from behind. The purple-eyed maid smiled at me. Her eyes sparkled and her breasts almost popped out of her bodice.

I grinned back at the First-Maid, loving the way her skirt rustled as she fucked Hope. The Angel-Maid suckled with incestuous passion on my cock. Hope swirled her tongue around my cock. A shiver raced through me.

"Damn," I groaned. "You're good, Hope!"

She squealed around my dick, her butt-cheeks rippling from Cali's thrusts.

My nuts tightened. I groaned in delight, loving every last moment of her sucking mouth. She nursed with passion on me. I loved it so much. She felt so good flicking her tongue around me. I loved her enthusiasm while Tali whimpered on the altar, enjoying my Bride-Maid's tongue.

I savored Hope's mouth. My Angel-Maid polished my pole with such eagerness. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, polishing me. I groaned at the feel of her mouth. It was an outstanding delight. I was thrilled about it.

Just so happy to experience this passion working up and down my cock. She swirled her tongue around me. It was fantastic to feel. I loved her suckling on me like that. I enjoyed every last second of her nursing on me.

"That's it," I groaned. "Polish you're daddy's cock!"

She squealed around me, her eyes so bright. My Angel-Maid suckled with passion on me. It was just incredible. Just so amazing to have her working that hot mouth up and down my dick as Cali fucked her. My First-Maid grinned at me, her eyes sparkling.

She looked... happy. She no longer wore that mask. It was more than just enjoying the pleasure. It was joy in her eyes. I smiled at her and knew my son was in good hands. I slid my fingers through Hope's golden hair.

"Fuck her hard and make her cum," I groaned. "She needs it!"

"Yes, yes, yes," purred Cali. "I'll make my little sister cum so hard!"

"Oh, yes, make her burst," Tali moaned. "Mmm, Bella, what a nimble tongue you have. I see why you married her, Master!" The maid winked her purple eye at me.

I grinned at her as the pressure in my nuts rose. I hurtled toward that moment when I would burst. I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty one that would explode out of me. I savored that hot mouth suckling on my cock.

She felt so fantastic around me. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was fabulous. I smiled, groaning as I rose toward my climax. That hot mouth suckled on me. She slobbered on me with all that she had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. That's so good!"

She moaned around my dick, suckling with such passion on me. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was fantastic. I loved it immensely. I savored the warmth of her mouth suckling on me. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was just an incredible moment. I rose toward that big burst of cum. I would flood her mouth with all that I had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's so good. That's just amazing. Shit, yes, that's good. I'm going to cum!"

Hope squealed around my cock. She trembled as she squealed around my dick. Her eyes squeezed shut. She climaxed on her big sister's dildo. I loved that delight. Her moans hummed around my dick. My Angel-Maid craved my spunk.

"Shit!" I snarled and erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. The heat shot through me. It was incredible to have all that spunk spurting into her mouth. I groaned at the pleasure rushing through me. I filled her mouth up with my spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, spurting into her mouth again and again. "That's glorious! Fuck!"

I flooded her mouth with my spunk. I spurted into her again and again. I loved the heat rushing out of my cock and into her mouth. I savored that heat. It was so good to spurt into her mouth with all my spunk. It was just awesome.

"Oh, yes!" Cali moaned and joined me.

"Bella!" Tali squealed and drenched my Bride-Maid's mouth with pussy cream. I loved the sound. "Ooh, that's so good. That's just amazing. I love it!"

I loved hearing the sounds. It was so wild. My heart pounded in my chest as I spurted my cum over and over into that hot mouth. I flooded her with my spunk. It was so amazing. The heat rushed through me as I fired the last of my cum into my Angel-Maid's mouth.

Bella rose and turned to me. Then she glanced at the Seductress. The Demon-Maid looked up, tears in her eyes. I could see it. She was different. She was fully under the power of the Hay now. Her eyes sparkled with love.

Those black depths were no longer empty.

"Master." She crawled toward me, her hands bound behind her. "I'm so sorry, Master Hayward." She kissed my feet. "I'm sorry for what I did. I was just full of hate. I was spiteful. I just wanted to hurt you and... and... I understand now. The importance of this wall. What it means to the world. Why my ilk must be kept out or imprisoned. We're all mad. Insane. We once loved humans. We defied God to teach you so much, and it corrupted you. We taught you metallurgy and beautification. The arts of war and seduction. We transformed your people into beasts trying to uplift you. We must be kept away."

"Sit on the altar," Bella said. "Now, Demon-Maid!"

Tali slipped off and took Hope's head. She pulled her little sister into her pussy and shuddered in delight as she feasted. Cali nodded and moved to my mother, wanting to fuck her with the dildo. Andrea and Ms. Docea fell into a sixty-nine. Izzy and Deborah, no longer needed on watch, made out.

The Seductress sat on the altar, tears streaming down her cheeks. Bella dropped to her knees and pushed her legs apart. "Welcome to the harem. What is your real name?"

"Astarte," she whispered. "That's what I've been called. Astarte. Ashtaroth. Aphrodite. The Queen of Heaven. The Precious Pearl. The Goddess of Love and Beauty."

"Astarte," Bella purred. "Welcome to the harem, Astarte. Serve the Masters of Hayward Manor with love for your existence."

"Yes, Mistress Bella," whimpered Astarte. I freed her from her manacles.

The Demon-Maid gasped in delight as she held her hands before her. "Thank you, Master!"

She smiled so broadly then gasped as Bella feasted. The Goddess-Maid eyes squeezed shut. When they opened, they were silver. They gleamed like the most beautiful jewels of all. The stars in the heaven. She gasped and shuddered, her big breasts jiggling as my Maid-Wife feasted on her.

I dropped to my knees and pushed up my wife's skirts. Her brown-furred muff came into view. She purred in delight as I nuzzled my cock through her silky curls to her hot folds. I thrust into my wife's pussy, savoring her silky warmth around me.

"Lance," she moaned into the Goddess-Maid's pussy. "Oh, Lance, yes!"

"Yes, yes, Master, fuck your wonderful wife," she moaned. "Oh, the Mistress is licking my pussy with such hunger."

"Good," I growled and gripped her hips. I thrust away at my wife's pussy.

I savored pumping in and out of her cunt. I treasured every second of thrusting away at her. I plowed into her snatch with all my might. I fucked her with passion. She groaned, clamping her cunt down on me.

Her silky snatch gripped mine as I pumped away at her. My dick plowed into her cunt again and again. I loved this. I savored every second of burying into her snatch. It was just fantastic to fuck her like this. I savored every last second of fucking her cunt.

I pounded her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I enjoyed my Bride-Maid's cunt around my dick. I enjoyed burning into my wife's twat again and again. I plunged into her pussy with all that I had. It was magnificent to enjoy her snatch around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, Lance," she moaned into the Goddess-Maid's pussy.

"Oh, Mistress!" whimpered the Seductress. Her eyes burned so hot. "Yes, yes, please, keep doing that to me. Keep licking me. It's so good!"

I winked at her as I fucked into her cunt with all that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch, enjoying that wonderful pussy squeezing around me. She gripped me with such passion. She held me tight with her twat.

I groaned, loving this passion. It was so good to bury into her again and again. To fuck her snatch with all that I had. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. She made me feel amazing. I loved every last second of this.

I fucked her cunt with force. I pounded her twat with all that I had. It was glorious. Outstanding. Just a wonderful passion to bury into her snatch. It was an awesome delight. I thrust into her snatch. I fucked into her with force.

"Mistress! Mistress!" gasped the Goddess-Maid.

"Oh, yes, yes, Lance," whimpered Bella. "I'm going to cum so hard on this dick! I'm going to burst on your cock!"

"You better!" I growled, thrusting my dick in and out of her cunt. "Shit, that's tight. That's so tight!"

She whimpered, wiggling her hips from side to side. She stirred her cunt around my cock. She drove me wild with that hot flesh. I loved it. I savored what she did to me. She massaged me with her wonderful flesh.

I hurtled closer and closer to that moment when I would spurt my cum into her pussy. I craved that hot moment. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. It was so good to feel her pussy squeezing around me. My balls tightened.

"Master!" she whimpered. "Oh, my Master-Husband."

"Churn your Maid-Wife's cunt up!" moaned Astarte. Her silver eyes sparkled. "Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to burst. I'm going to explode on her tongue. I... I..."

The Goddess-Maid burst in delight. Her tits heaved. They bounced and slapped together. Her flesh rippled from the impact. Her thighs squeezed around my wife's head as she drowned Bella in pussy cream. It was so hot to watch.

I buried to the hilt in my wife's snatch. She squealed. Her pussy went wild around my dick.

"Lance!" she cried out as she climaxed.

I savored her silky pussy around my cock. I loved her twat spasming around my dick. It was spectacular. The pleasure washed around me. I pumped away at her snatch, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum in her.

"Lance, please, please, I need your jizz!" she moaned.

I buried into my wife, the mother of my two sons, and erupted.

I flooded her cunt with my spunk. The heat shot through me. It was always incredible to fill her womb with my seed. Her pussy spasmed around me. She rippled about my cock. It was just incredible to feel that hot flesh spasming around me.

I grunted, dumping my load into my Maid-Wife's pussy. She rippled around me, nursing at me. She moaned into the Goddess-Maid's snatch. Astarte's silver eyes shone with her joy. She tossed her head, her boobs bouncing and heaving.

"Oh, Master!" gasped the Seductress. "Oh, that's so delicious. I... I... I love you! I love you all!" She fell back on the altar, her tits heaving again. "I remember love!" She laughed for joy as she shuddered through her orgasm, tears spilling down her cheeks.

I spurted one last time into Bella's pussy. I loved her flesh rippling around me. She felt so good. She whimpered before she rose. She turned in my embrace, my cock popping out of her snatch. Bella threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with lips stained with Astarte's tart juices.