Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just endless passion.

I couldn't wait to rest with them.

To lie with them for eons.

To be surrounded by them.

To kiss them.

Lick them.

Make them cum.

Spurt my cum on them.

I would enjoy it all.

I suckled hard on Mom's breast. Her milk flooded my mouth. I gulped it all down. I swallowed every last delight. I gulped down so much passion. I thrust in and out of Aunt Nancy's cunt. I fucked her twat hard and fast. I buried into her snatch with force.

With passion.

She squeezed down on me. She gripped my cock with all the passion she had. It was just so wondrous to fuck her. Just so amazing to be in her. I buried deep and hard into her twat as I gulped down all her passion.

"Oh, yes, yes," Mom moaned. "Master! Nancy! Yes!"

My mom's voice echoed through the room. She climaxed, filling eternity with her passion. She held me to her breast as she drowned Aunt Nancy with her pussy juices. It was so hot. I savored that incestuous pussy around my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes, Maria!" my Auntie-Maid moaned. "That's it. Master! Your massive dick!"

Her cunt writhed around my cock. She suckled at me with that hot flesh. I loved how she spasmed around me. It was so good feeling her quivering around me. She nursed at me with such passion. I loved every last second of her flesh suckling at me.

I plowed to the hilt in my aunt's pussy and ripped my mouth off Mom's nipple. "Fuck!"

"Cum in her, Master!" Mom moaned and kissed me.

I growled into my mother's lips and dumped my cum into my aunt's cunt.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her pussy. I filled her to the brim. A whip cracked. Andrea laughed as Ji-Woo squealed in delight. I savored this moment. I dumped more and more of my cum into my aunt's pussy.

I filled her to the brim with my spunk. It was just amazing to do that to her. I felt so good. The heady bliss washed through me. I savored every last second of spurting my cum into my aunt's pussy. Her flesh rippled around me.

She milked me.

It was such a perfect treat. I groaned into Mom's kiss as I dumped the last of my cunt into my aunt's pussy. I shuddered as I broke the kiss with Mom. She smiled at me, looking so happy. Another crack echoed. Andrea laughed in delight as Ji-Woo squealed.

"Master-Big-Bro!" Kylie squealed. She threw her arms round my neck and kissed me, her lips tasting of tangy pussy.

I loved that taste.

Kylie broke the kiss and purred, "I almost forgot how good Tabitha's pussy tasted. Ooh, ooh, isn't she yummy."

"So yummy," I said as Tabitha smiled at me from the other side.

"We're going to eat Aunt Nancy's pussy clean of your cum, Master," Kylie said, "while you fuck Tabitha. She needs your cock. I've had enough. I'll share."

"Such a generous little sister," I said and pulled my cock out of my aunt.

Bella, riding her mother's face, smiled at me. I winked at my wife. Yes, yes, this was a nice retirement. Nathaniel would have things well in hand. He would have all his sisters around him. His start wouldn't be that rough, and with the Supernatural-Maids, why, none of his should die.

I left my son a bright future.

~~*~~

Cali

Golden light engulfed my Lord and Master.

He vanished.

I shuddered, holding nothing. The other maids all burst into golden light and were taken bodily to the Hay. Not a trace of them would remain, unlike maids who perished before their Master's death. Tears spilled down my cheeks, but Lance understood.

He faced his duty without flinching.

And he had improved the Hay. It had grown even stronger. The worst of the denizens had already been Imprisoned. It might be generations before another broke through the Hay. Peace for Lance Hayward's son, daughters, and grandchildren.

I glanced at Tali, Astarte, and the Dancer. Aura, the Goddess of Rainbows.

"Come, Master Nathaniel awaits."

I held out a new box. One that held five special garters. Silver, Pink, Red, Yellow, and Light-Blue.

We headed back to the mansion. Toward the back door to the ballroom. Unlike Lance's uncle, he had been a Master worth serving. I knew his son would be one, too, because I would love him, guide him, and teach him.

I would care for Nathaniel. I would care for all of Lance's descendants until the end of the world.

~~*~~

Nathaniel Hayward

"They disappeared!" shouted Abigail. "The maids on watch!"

"My mom just vanished," gasped Helena. "She and my Auntie Deborah just vanished. Golden Light consumed them."

"We don't have any guards," whimpered Mei. She glanced at me, her eyes wide.

Tabby clung to me. "The Imprisoned will escape and eat us!"

"Why did they vanish?" asked Luna. She grabbed my other side. "Why?"

My stomach sank.

"Barricade the doors," I said, trying not to let my voice crack. I was nineteen. Dad had been my age he became Lord. "The Imprisoned won't come out today. They need time to break out. We'll have maids before then. Don't worry."

Many of them were crying. There were nearly fifty of my sisters in here. The ones old enough. I had more that were younger. Ones that wouldn't get picked. They would be given money and to help them start a new life apart from Hayward Manor.

Like my little brother.

"Just don't worry," I said. "We'll—"

The outside doors opened and Cali entered. I gasped at the sight of the purple-eyed maid. There was a... second purple-eyed maid? The Seductress walked free along with a slender girl who glittered and one who trailed rainbows. They had black garters like the Seductress.

Had she killed Dad?

Cali stopped before me. She threw her arm around my neck and kissed me.

I groaned into her lips. It was exciting to kiss her. She was Dad's. No, now she was mine. Her tongue danced with me. It was amazing. I was so hard. This was more exciting than Kitty kissing me. She was so passionate at that, too.

Cali broke the kiss and purred, "A gift of saliva and breath. A gift of life's rhythm, the heat of passion. Now a gift of seed. The salt that plants vitality in the earth."

She knelt and unzipped my fly. My sisters watched on, gathering around me as a calm fell on us all. The purple-eyed maid pulled my cock out of my fly. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock.

I groaned at the feel of her wondrous mouth around my dick. My hands balled into fists. I loved her suckling at me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She was so good at that. It was just amazing to have her suckling on me like that. I loved every second of her doing that. It was fabulous.

My hands balled tight into fists. I loved her suckling on me like that. I groaned as my sisters watched. Luna smiled. Tabby quivered. Kitty grinned. Mary and Carrie held hands. I savored this moment. All their eyes on me were excited.

"Damn, Cali!" I groaned.

She suckled hard on me. She nursed with passion. I couldn't hold back with the force of her hot mouth. She was so good at that. She was just amazing at blowing me. I shuddered, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my cock. Her tongue stroked around it. She teased me with that delicious tongue. I loved every second of this. It was just perfect. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that bursting point.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good!"

I spurted my cum into her mouth.

"Cali!"

The floor vibrated beneath my feet. The crystals in the chandelier tinkled overhead as I fired more and more of my spunk into the purple-eyed maid's mouth. She gulped down my spunk. It was so incredible. I emptied my balls.

She swallowed it all down. She suckled hard on me. I quivered as I felt it happen. I was now the Master of Hayward Manor. My sisters quivered around me. They all knew what was next. I shuddered, spurting the last blast of cum into her mouth.

"Fuck, Cali!"

She slid her mouth off my cock and licked her lips. "Wonderful, Master." She rose. Thank you for the gift of your seed."

I grinned at her as she held out a box. It just appeared in her hands. She opened it and revealed five garters. Silver. Pink. Red. Yellow. Light-Blue. It was time to choose my maids. I had been thinking about this a lot for the last year. Knowing which ones were my favorite. The ones I wanted to breed. To marry. To fuck. To learn from. To take care of me.

"Choose your maids," said Cali. "Nathaniel is the new Master of Hayward Manor."

"I will defend the Hay like my father did," I said.

For my Mother-Maid, I selected Luna. She was my sister by Aunt Serena, one of the Daughter-Maids. I held out the silver garter to her. She gasped in delight as I slid it up her leg. She quivered in delight, smiling at me.

For Virgin-Maid, Fatima was the best choice. My sister from Alisha. I had avoided making love to her just for this reason. She gasped in delight, her dusky features paling as she stripped out of her gown and presented her leg.

Tabby gave me a hopeful look as I picked up the red garter.

For my Slut-Maid, I presented it to Kitty, my sister by Tina. Kitty had slipped into my bed and taken my virginity the night she turned eighteen. I had popped her cherry. She was so wild. She deserved it.

She squealed in delight.

For my Wise-Maid, I picked nerdy Cassidy. She was my sister by Grandmother, Dad's Mommy-Maid. It was so exciting to slide the light-blue garter up her thigh. She trembled, her breast quivering. She pushed up her glasses.

That left one more for me to choose.

My sisters all smiled hopefully at me, but...

"Tabby, will you be my Wife-Maid," I said to the sister I loved most. My sister by Auntie Kylie.

She squealed in delight and ripped off her dress. I knelt and slipped the yellow garter up her leg before I buried my face into her pussy and ate my first maid to an orgasm. Already, Cali was handing out the garters to the ones I picked.

My harem was about to explode.

I would protect the Hay and my sisters. I would miss Dad, but like him, I would die defending the Hay. It was the way that every Master of Hayward Manor should go.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

"Hah! He chose my daughter to be his Maid-Wife," Kylie said as we watched the ceremony. "Not yours, Bella."

"He's my son," Bella pointed out. "And I had no daughters. My son is the Master of Hayward Manor."

I just smiled as my wife and little sister snuggled up to me while my Mommy-Maid suckled on my dick. Nathaniel would be fine. I closed off the window into the other the real world. I would let my son have his privacy.

He would take care of all my daughters and keep the world safe. Wasn't that what every father wanted from his son?

The END