Owning April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a thud, she landed on her ass and began to kick at me.

Alright. Challenge accepted.

Duct tape was my immediate reaction as I tried to hold her still long enough to wind it around both of her ankles. April was now truly crying, sobs racking her small body as she, I think, said, "Please, don't." The acting was wearing me thin. I had no patience for begging when it was not requested. I gave her thigh a hard smack, eliciting a yelp from her.

"Shut the fuck up. This is what you wanted. Take it like the whore you are." The words spat themselves out.

April's face and legs stilled, her eyes lowering as she quit the sobbing. I worked the tape around her ankles one more time and moved for her wrists. Satisfied with the tape job, I tucked the tape away. I guess rope wasn't truly necessary after all. Noted for the next time.

I kept the knife open as I pulled her closer by her feet. Ignoring her muffled pleas, I began to cut away her skirt. If she could keep up the act, so could I! Ripping the fabric off of her, I rivaled in the sight of her now dirty panties. They were tight, bikini-cut. The crotch hugged her pussy tightly enough to accent the plump folds of her perfect pussy, including the small bump of her clit.

I felt my own pussy throb, heat truly heightening in my abdomen. I needed to fuck her. Soon.

"Do you know why we are here?" I asked, posing my tone the way I believe a true criminal would.

April gave me a head shake, her chest heaving softly, causing her breasts to rise out of her low cut, green shirt. Delicious.

"I am here to fuck you, to take you like a bitch such as yourself deserves. You will do as I say or I will get mean. Understood?"

Her breasts did that enticing, jiggly thing again as she nodded vigorously.

"Good." I wanted to play a little before I got serious about splitting this slut open with my strap.

I forced her suddenly onto her stomach, her fantastic, heavily-cheeked ass bouncing as I pushed her into the ground for good measure. Reaching for a nearby branch, I broke off a finger-sized, decently sized limb. I tapped it gently against her ass, drawing a gasp from her.

I cracked it down against her rump once, making sure it would sting.

April cried out, now wiggling. "Oh, no, no," I muttered and put my knee in the middle of her back.

"No getting away. You deserve a good whipping for what a cunt you have been to me for the past few weeks." April began to cry again but stopped her squirming. That is, until I brought the switch down again, striking the sweet spot just above her thighs. Then again. And again. Four strikes in and she was already letting loose wailing sobs. I roughly ran my hand over her crotch. As I thought, she was soaking wet already. I ran my hand up and down her pussy, moving from her slit up the crack of her ass. I gave the lower part of her ass crack a smack, hovering close to her pussy. She wailed louder now. From need or pain, I wasn't sure.

Giving her the due, I administered 16 more swats with the switch. Each one hurt. I made sure of it. Her sobs had not ceased, her hiccups causing her body to bounce ever so slightly.

I put the switch down, examining her pussy area. Her thighs were now slick with her excitement and I gave my head a shake. Slut. Grabbing her soft hair, I yanked her head back. Snot was streaming down her chin and her eyes and cheeks were smothered with her eye makeup. "You really do have a flair for the dramatics, April," I mumbled.

She shook her head, moaning softly. I released her hair and she picked up the crying once more. Let her cry. It wasn't going to change my mind. I took my knife and gently sliced a hole in her panties, spreading the material to reveal her delectable, red ass. I wasn't done with it yet. Spreading her asscheeks, I examined her asshole. It was pink, perfect, ready for me. Well, not quite. "Do you want to be lubed before I destroy your butthole?" I asked her, watching her closely for an answer.

"MM-HMM." She nodded again, her ass bouncing. "Okay." I grasped her hair once more, pulling her face back. I wiped her snot off of her face and held my hand near her nose. "Blow," I commanded as if she were a little kid. April cast me a confused look but blew her nose, more snot running out. I collected it onto my fingers and released her head. Opening her butt cheeks, I dabbed the clear snot onto her anus. Despite being a little disgusted I believe, she was now moaning softly as I massaged my "homemade" lube onto her anal opening.

She had never liked boogers. It was one of those things that always made her gag.

Now, as I was rubbing snot on her asshole, she was a horny mess that was wiggling her ass for me. I wiped the remaining stickiness on my hands on my pants and proceeded to dig in my bag for my dildo of choice. My monster cock.

It took me a minute to pull it out of the bag. It's size alone at 12 inches made it impressive enough, but the veiny details along it made it just that much better.

The head of the cock was three times the size of the overwhelming shaft.

I placed the tip against April's ass. She threw me a look over her shoulder. When she saw what I had in my hands, she dropped her face to the dirt.

"If you want to lube this big boy up, you're going to have to work for it."

I laughed when she gave a protesting grunt. I pressed the tip harder against her asshole, tempted to just put it in with no mercy. It looked giant next to her tight cavity.

I had never used anything this big on her before, reserving this dildo mainly for collection's sake. But no more Mr. Nice Guy.

"Grind your snotty ass against the big cock, April," I commanded sternly.

She raised her hips and rubbed her butthole on the tip, humping the dirt unintentionally as she rocked back and forth. Soon, the snot was now coated decently along the tip.

It wouldn't help much, but it would get the tip in. Well, most of it, anyway. I had never intended for this not to hurt. I worked the massive plastic cock's tip in until it slipped in with a loud PLOP, April half sobbing and half moaning the whole time.

With no warning, I shoved half of the toy into her ass. She let out a cry as loud as she could manage with three layers of duct tape covering her mouth. I moved more and more in as I began to move it back and forth, thrusting it deeper.

This bitch and her tears.

"Cry all you like. Your ass is mine to gape."

I took delight in her wailing squeals, her asshole stretching abominably to accommodate the girth of this horse cock. Soon, I was fucking her asshole with the entire length.

With one fell slide, I put the cock in as deep as it could go, the hilt finding April's wounded ass. She screamed. I let go of the dildo and left it inside of her as I flipped her onto her back. I wanted to see her tragic face as I fucked her silly.

"If you promise to be good, I will make this a little easier," I cooed at her.

Her face was almost as ruined as her poor ass. Her makeup was smeared all the way to her neck, snot coated her lower face, and her eyes were bloodshot from weeping.

Giving a feeble nod, she moaned her consent.

I fetched a small vibrator clip from my bag.

Pulling aside her panties, I attached the clips onto her pussy lips, burying the vibrating nub into her clit. Time to replace that tape. I tore off what was left of her underwear and brought it to my face.

It smelled sweet and musky, the crotch soaked in her juices. I stuffed the panties into my pants, wiped my oozing cunt with them, then brought them up for April to see.

After I removed the duct tape gently, I shoved the doubly soaked panties into April's mouth before she had time to say anything.

I could smell the mixture of our juices emanating from the panties in her mouth. Fuck, I was horny. I knew she was still uncomfortable with that giant dick in her asshole. That was too damn bad.

Next out of my bag was my two-way strap on. I was going to have a little fun now.

Sliding off my pants and underwear easily, I set to work securing the strap-on clips in place and positioning the wonderful toy inside of my cunt.

When I pumped the external strap on cock into April, the other dildo on the inside of the strap-on would thrust back into me. It was absolute ecstasy.

"E, I am so confused. Why are you doing this? It hurts. Please, let's talk."

My head snapped up. I hadn't noticed that April had maneuvered the panties out of her mouth. I sighed.

"This is what you wanted. This was your fantasy and now, I am making it mine." Winking at her, I bent down to pick up the underwear she had spat out.

"E, I never wanted this. I don't know what you're talking about."

Cue the eye-roll. Even in role-play, she was a drama queen.

"April, the bar. Last night. You told me that you fantasized being forced into this."

April paled and began to shake her head. "No, no. I would never want it this rough. No."

Drama queen indeed. I chuckled and bent down above her face, her lips quivering violently. "You sure know how to fake it, sugar. That's enough."

I shoved the panties back into her mouth, packing them in as hard as I could. She was squealing again, shaking her head as I moved back in between her still bound legs.

I moved my strap on cock into place and thrust it hard into her pussy.

She cried out what sounded like my name as I began to give her the fucking that her pussy cunt deserved. Every time I thrust my cock into her soaking whore hole, the dildo inside of me struck my g-spot.

"Fuck, yes," I hissed, grabbing her hips and making sure that she was held in place.

This bitch was born to be fucked like this. I could feel the monster cock still moving around in her ass as I drilled her cunt.

She was screaming now, taped hands above her head as she took her fucking like a good bitch. I watched her pussy swallow my cock, release it, and swallow it again. I turned her vibrator on, and couldn't help myself but moan as she gasped out in pleasure.

"You're going to cum so many fucking times, April. Slut, you're going to give me as much of that pussy as I want."

My words were coming out in spurts as I pounded into her, in turn fucking myself. The slick dildo in my pussy was striking my tender, sweet spot over and over.

It wouldn't be long until I would cum.

Determined to reach my orgasm, I thrust faster and faster, brought onto cloud nine by April's cries.

The vibrator buried in her clit buzzed loudly and I knew she was close as her hips bucked. I reached my first orgasm and had to stop to catch my breath. My pussy was contracting as my cum dripped past the two-way cock inside of me and down my leg.

On top of that, I was panting like a bitch in heat.

Meeting eyes with April, I gave her another wink and she looked away.

Another eye roll.

I pulled out of her pussy, causing her to gasp again. I took off the strap on, ready to switch out the dildos. The ejaculating prize dildo would be the next toy I used on my horny bitch.

Removing the dildo from my own pussy as I swapped the dildos out was no easy task. I could feel my pussy muscles clench down as I started to pull it out. It came out glistening with my cum, dripping onto the ground.

Lazily, I dropped it into my bag.

When I glanced back over at April, I saw that her pussy was now drooling onto the ground as she came for what must have been the second time. Her eyes were hooded as she moaned her enjoyment.

I stood for a few minutes, just watching her body, shimmering in sweat, tremble from exhilaration and pleasure.

"Good girl," I whispered.

After relishing her beautiful body for a few more moments, I finished hooking up my new dildo to the strap on the harness I was still wearing.

The length of my newly brandished cock softly fell against my thigh, already beginning to seep the "cum". I tucked the cum pump into the back of my harness, saving it for when I would squeeze it and fill April until she spilled over.

Looking down again, I watched April squirm, her body beginning to peak again in orgasm. She needed this cock in that heated pussy.

Using my knife, I swiftly removed the tape around her ankles. She didn't try to fight me off but I did have to pull her legs further apart. I wedged my hips in between her thighs and tapped my cock against her opening softly.

April let out a loud, long-drawn moan as I got to work easing my cock into her pussy.

It was a work of art.

I was heady with lust and admiration for this girl. Despite her tendency to be flakey, there was nothing about her that I didn't like. Her thighs were milky and supple, laced with small stretch marks that completed the magnificent piece that she claimed as a body.

Her rosy pussy lips glistened as they split once more to accept my cock, her rosy entrance stretching to accommodate its width.

Before I took my time ravishing this goddess, I slid my hand down to gently slide out the horse cock that had been embedded in her asshole since the beginning of our endeavors.

It slid out with surprising ease and, not surprisingly, April yelled out as it plopped to the ground.

Cock now halfway deep, I rocked my hips back and forth, relishing the gasps I was hearing escape my slut's mouth.

She pulled me in closer, winding her smooth legs around my waist, now panting.

"I know, baby, I am going to breed this pussy now that you have been so good for me," I whispered as I continued to fuck her gently.

She nodded desperately, her blonde hair bouncing around her face. I reached up and slid the saliva drenched panties out of her mouth, throwing them aside.

She wasted no time in begging me to breed her like the proper bitch she was, telling me over and over how badly she needed my cum to impregnate her, to penetrate her.

More than happy to oblige, I grasped her small waist in my calloused hands and moved my hips faster, my dildo's set of plastic balls smacking against her ass now.

She grasped her own hair in her dirty, bound hands and cried out my name, her tits bouncing luxuriously.

She had another orgasm, her hips bucking and yet meeting mine at the same time. It was almost too much for my own pussy to watch her cum repeatedly, my cock drilling deep into her needy, hot pussy.

She was now begging me to stop, saying that she couldn't bear it.

That was just too bad but I didn't need to tell her that. I let my cock do the talking for me as I pumped my cock into her aggressively, struggling to keep my heart from bursting.

Her cries grew louder, sounding off every time I slammed into her. She was promising to be a good girl from now on, swearing that she would be so good for me.

Time after time, I watched her body contract as she came on my cock. Finally, I decided she was ready to be inseminated. I grasped both of her legs and tugged her as close to me as I could get her.

Grabbing onto my pump, I released the trigger and sighed as I heard the rigged cock go off, knowing my cum was rushing out and into her cunt. April felt it, too, mumbling something incoherent, the vibrator still extracting orgasms from her.

Her body going lax, she took every drop obediently, right down to when I gave her a final thrust, ensuring that she had been filled. I waited untilI saw white liquid seeping around the corners of my engulfed cock.

I even waited until it dripped down her ass crack and met the dirt beneath us. Turning the vibrator off, I removed the clips and tossed it into my duffle bag. April sighed in gratitude and locked eyes with me as I began to slide my cock out of her.

The cock made a small creaking sound and April and I both laughed in unison, laughing again when I smacked her thigh playfully. The show was over and, honestly, I was exhausted.

"You did good, baby," I grinned at her.

April tossed her hair back and her eyes sparkled as she smirked.

"I didn't remember asking for this until it was almost over. Boy, was I drunk."

Shaking my head, I dropped the semen covered cock into the bag, along with the other monster cock and my harness.

"Yeah, I thought you were just putting on a good show." I felt a twinge of guilt for actually feeling as though I had forced her into something, but the feeling dissipated as she sat up and kissed my stomach.

"Anytime you want a show, babe, I got you covered."

Cutting her hands free, I chuckled at the fire still burning in her eyes.

"Oh, yeah? Haven't we had enough show business for today?

"April did what April does, running her hands through my hair and pressing her large tits against my own. "I can never get enough of you." Our lips locked in a kiss. This time, it was gentle, almost akin to a whisper that seemed to spread through my body and say: "I am in love with April Owens."


12