Owning Avery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery was becoming restless, ready to just get it over with, her torso rocking on the armrest. She exhaled heavily, adjusted her elbows with her palms flat on the upholstery. Then she felt the skirt of her dress being raised and immediately looked over her shoulder. "What are you doing?" she demanded, peering at Carter and Mason through slants.

"Chill, Avery," Carter said, folding the fabric up on the small of her back. He'd had his moment of doubt, but he could leave it behind, take control. "Don't forget you're in trouble here. You're going to feel this. Five each."

Groaning, Avery lowered her forehead to the couch, giving up and giving in. But she was startled as the first spanking landed and cried out as her body rocked forward with the force of it. "Jesus," she yelled angrily. That had not felt playful at all.

"Nine to go," Carter said, then backed away for Mason.

Gulping, Mason stared at Avery's ass, clad in white cotton panties. It was round, but not large; though he'd known that from seeing her in a bikini or waltzing around the house in her tank top and panties when she'd first wake up in the morning. She was maybe 120 pounds, and the shape of her body had been noticed many times in his life. This was so entirely different, though. This was naughty, and he was keenly aware of it.

His palm landed on her right cheek and she let out a little cry, not as loud as before, but that was probably because she was expecting it. His hand rested for a moment, so firm, before he removed it and stepped aside for Carter.

Most likely because he had been drinking, something had come over Carter; a need to draw it out and play. The scene itself was hot and, if asked outright this very second, he wouldn't have been able to lie and say it wasn't affecting him. It had been completely unexpected, yet here they were and he wasn't about to turn back just because he was turned on.

Placing both of his hands on Avery's hips, he pushed at the fabric with his thumbs until it was between her cheeks. She turned to look over her shoulder, so before she could speak he said, "These are in the way," as he pinched at the fabric and pulled higher so it was more of a thong than panties.

"You can't be serious," Avery said, then started to press herself up from the couch before she felt a hand on her back. It wasn't exactly holding her down, but it was urging her to stay still. "Carter!" she whined. "This isn't just playing around anymore."

"You're right," Carter responded. "It's punishment for tonight. Any more arguments?"

Thinking for a moment, Avery gave up once more. Just get it over with was her mantra, and it went repeated through her head as she swallowed, biting down on her lips and settled once more, bracing herself. "No more arguments," she agreed. Eight more.

"Good," Carter said, then hooked his fingers in the top of her panties and yanked them down to the tops of her thighs. He heard her gasp, but she didn't argue, and he turned to Mason, raising a brow to gauge his thoughts on the matter.

It was easy enough to read; Mason had awe painted all over his face, though of the timid variety, unsure of what to make of what was happening. Truth be told, Carter felt the same way, he just hid it better, always one who operated at his best under pressure. Placing his left hand on Avery's rear, he landed a spanking on her upper thigh, then clutched the bottom of her ass where it had landed, giving it a squeeze, his thumb just between her cheeks.

Mason took his turn next, harder than before but in the same place, that even in the dim light of the living room was turning a little pink.

Sliding her fingers in between the cushions, Avery began to hold on tightly, as it seemed they were taking this seriously. The fourth had hurt, and when she felt the sudden sting of the fifth, she let out a cry as her right knee buckled. "Okay, okay!" she cried. "I get it, I fucked up. Five is enough—Uhhn!" Her words were abruptly cut off by a slap on her left side, which, admittedly, was a relief considering it had all been the right up until now. She felt hands rest on her cheeks, which was also a relief, as the gentle massaging felt so much better than the spankings. But as she relished in the gentler touch, she felt heady with confusion. Confusion and alcohol. But she knew she shouldn't be feeling grateful, as she suddenly was with the tender touches.

"Just a few more," Carter said soothingly, now freely groping Avery's butt and rubbing the redder areas. He was surprised to be met with a light moan that sounded much more contented, and he smiled, certain that his massaging was welcome. In no way had he expected this sexual tension—a series of steps going from anger to a joke to playful to panties down—and now he wondered just how far it could possibly go.

As he watched his hands knead her flesh, thoughts raced through his head like cars of a freight train. This was his stepsister; he'd grown up with her. Mason was here; they'd slept with the same girl once, only it hadn't been together. The closest they'd ever come to anything remotely like this was spin-the-bottle sessions, or making out with girlfriends in a hot tub or pool. And if this were to go somewhere—if he could somehow finagle taking it up another notch—how would this affect them?

Out of frustration, he landed his spanking on her left side, then stepped away for Mason so he could think without his hands on Avery's ass, as there was no way he could get any clarity to the situation touching her.

After seeing how Carter had taken his time, Mason decided to as well. Clutching her hips, his thumbs massaged her with little circles, and he couldn't believe that she fucking moaned. He could feel her physically relax with his touch; see how the arch of her back fell further down to the cushion. "How does that feel?" he asked suddenly, then glanced over in horror at his brother; that was something he would have asked a lover, not Avery.

"How does it feel?" Avery repeated. She wanted to yell at them, tell them exactly how it felt and that this whole thing was humiliating. That she wasn't a child to be spanked for bad behavior. But she didn't feel like a child right now. She felt like a woman who was desperately confused, because it felt good. Not so much the spankings, but the massages between. They felt really good, but it was so beyond wrong. Had she not been drinking there was no way in hell it would have come to this, but it had come to this and here she was, wanting to go to bed and figure out exactly what the hell was wrong with her that was making her enjoy it; the pain and the pleasure.

"It's fine," she finally settled on with a bitter tone that she didn't fully mean. "We're at seven."

Mason cracked his hand down, then rubbed it in. "Eight, now," he said, then stepped back as he contemplated what she could possibly mean by saying it was fine.

Carter did not take his place, instead holding his hand out to Mason. "Make it nine," he told him, still deep in thought. Her answer had added a whole new dimension. Of course she wouldn't say it felt good, but if she was really pissed, she would have said it felt bad and tried to argue her way out of it like she had before. He watched Mason give her one last spanking, saw how her body rocked against the couch and heard her cry; a cry that, once again, had a hint of a moan.

He'd offered number nine to Mason because he wanted to be the last. If there was any chance of escalation, or at least finding out the truth of it from her, it would be him who could find out. Mason had his fair share of beautiful women, but he'd never been good at initiating anything. And while there was still the huge question on whether or not this should escalate, especially with Mason—almost certainly not with Mason, Carter decided in the same train of thought, as he couldn't imagine doing anything more with his brother right there—Carter still wanted to find out where Avery's head was.

Avery's breathing was slow and steady as she prepared to receive her last spanking; from Carter, she noted as she saw Mason sit on the coffee table from the corner of her eye. She had no clue which had come from who, for the most part, not that it even mattered. At least it was nearly over, and she could finally head to bed. Maybe come morning she'd have some clarity on how she actually felt about all of this, once she'd sobered and had time to think.

When she felt hands upon her once more, she exhaled deeply. At the very least they'd recognized the need to be gentle and caring between the sudden jolts of pain from the spankings, and Carter was rubbing his hands up and down, from lower back to upper thigh. Closing her eyes, she bit her lower lip and moaned despite herself. Yes, she determined. It does feel good. At least this feels good.

With each pass, Carter moved his hands closer together so his thumbs could subtly spread her cheeks. "You really did have us scared, you know?" he said kindly, as it was the truth of it. Searching frantically for Avery and coming up empty had felt overwhelming, and the adrenaline of fear was definitely a driving force in leading them here.

"I know," Avery hummed, fully relaxing under the tender strokes that were firm, but welcome. "I should have told you." She considered for a moment, then added, "Or not gone at all."

"I'm just so shocked you'd take off with that guy," Carter continued, hands on her upper thigh. He dug his thumbs in and spread outward. "Let alone fool around with him for two hours. Really, Avery, from everything I heard, he's a complete asshole."

Avery nodded with her cheek against the cushion. "He really is," she agreed dejectedly. Hearing Carter's disappointment hurt her heart, and she definitely felt regret over her actions, all spankings aside.

Carter made another pass up to her lower back, then stroked his way back down once more. "And it really was just a blowjob?" he asked, his heart beginning to pound as he reached her thighs once more. This time, he moved both thumbs inward and gently pressed them against her entrance, then held perfectly motionless.

"Ahhhhh," Avery moaned, then sucked in a deep breath, completely stunned. He was right there! Did he know he was right there? Oh fuck, literally millimeters from her inner muscles and applying pressure. Her knees squeezed together as she bit her lower lip. "Yes," she said, gritting her teeth.

"There was really nothing else?" Carter continued to press, if only to keep the questioning going, his thumbs circling in the most infinitesimal of motions.

"N-n-no," Avery stuttered, feeling blinded by the intensity. Right fucking there! And the greatest conundrum of her life was presented, as she'd been turned on earlier, but this was bringing it to an impossible level. She didn't think he'd really do anything . . . would he? "He, ahhhhh—" Another miniscule amount of pressure was applied as one thumb inched upward. "—He tried but I didn't want to. That's why I left."

Carter's questions had been answered, and not pertaining to the verbal discussion. He could feel her legs quiver. What he'd do with that information, he wasn't sure, but the tease was enough. "I'm glad," he responded, then removed his hands and very gently swatted her ass while leaning over her. "That's ten," he whispered, rubbing his hand where it had landed.

Stunted breath left Avery as she opened her eyes, tormented by confusion and unfulfilled lust that definitely should NOT be fulfilled by Carter or Mason, no matter what. She felt Carter's weight leave her back, then his hands pull up her panties. Reaching behind her, she yanked the skirt of her dress down and pressed against the cushion to rise, feeling as though she was in another world, dizziness setting in.

"Let me help you," Mason said, quickly rising and gripping her shoulder to help her to her feet. She felt a bit wobbly for a moment and ran her hands over her dress to straighten it out, her eyes darting between Mason beside her and Carter, who was leaning against the wall with his arms folded over his chest.

"Thank you," Avery responded, then shook her head. She needed to get a hold of herself; act normal. Raising a hand, she wagged her finger in the air. "So, uh . . . grounded until Dad and Kelly are home Sunday."

Absolutely certain now that there would be more, Carter raised a brow as his mouth quirked up into a grin. "You're forgetting something," he said casually.

"Oh?" Avery asked, still a bit dazed. She was sure the spanking and lockdown had been the stipulations.

"Yup," Carter replied with a shrug. "Mason said it. You're all ours until they're home. We'll be babysitting you."

Whatever the fuck that meant, and Avery blinked as she shook her head. "Oh, yeah," she said. "Oh and laundry duty. Okay. I'm going to go upstairs . . ." She let the thought trail, then awkwardly left the living room to get ready for bed.

"Holy shit," Mason breathed, looking up at his brother as he sat back down on the coffee table. Raising a brow, he asked, "Was that hot, or weird? I can't decide."

Carter grinned. "It was hot," he determined. "And weird," he added with a chuckle, then ran his fingers through his hair. Considering for a moment, he looked back at Mason. "Weird because it was Avery? Or weird because it was both of us?"

"Both?" Mason responded, then laughed. "Weirder because it didn't bother me either way, too. I think that's the weirdest part."

Stepping away from the wall, Carter walked over towards the chair he'd been sitting in before Avery had shown up. "Remember Leanne's party? I was a senior and you were a sophomore," he began, then chugged his glass of water, surprisingly parched. "We were all playing spin-the-bottle in the basement, and the girls were just removing their shirts, and then all the guys were, and the making out turned into dry humping."

"Oh god, I'd almost forgotten about that," Mason said, chuckling. "I think that was the first time I'd drank, and it was so surreal. But Val I remember," he continued fondly, thinking of the girl whom, after a few rounds where the bottle had landed on one another, had finally just perched on his lap. His hands had freely roamed about. He'd lost his virginity to her later that night, less drunk by that point and able to remember every detail. "What makes you think of that?"

"I dunno," Carter responded. "Just that we were in a room together when all that was going on, and it didn't feel all that weird. Maybe this doesn't have to feel weird either."

Mason suddenly exhaled in relief. "God, I'm glad to hear you say that," he admitted. "Because really, I meant it. The weirdest part was that it didn't bother me. Well, the Avery part was weird, and what we were doing, but . . . not your presence."

"Same," Carter agreed, on all counts. "So, I was thinking for a while there. That's what made me sort of push the limit at the end—"

"I noticed that," Mason interrupted, his tone astounded. "But you stopped."

"Yeah," Carter continued. "But judging by how she was as I teased her, I think she'd be open to more. I'm not saying we use her; I love her, and you do too. But maybe with that stipulation of lockdown and babysitting and your whole ours until Sunday thing, we can have some consensual fun. Like a game."

Soaking this in, Mason realized how badly he wanted that. More time with Avery, more things to explore. A new path. He'd paid it no thought over the past year, but she'd graduated high school now. Consenting adult and all that. "I don't want to fuck up our family though," he finally said with a heavy sigh.

Carter shook his head. "I don't think it would," he contended. "I mean, we'd have to be careful of course, but I think she wants to. Maybe she didn't know she did before, and maybe she still doesn't, but it's definitely changed now. It's changed for me anyways, and it sounds like it's changed for you. I think with the 'babysitting', there's a window."

Shaking his head, Mason felt lost. "I wouldn't even know where to begin."

"I do," Carter said, grinning. "It might make you feel like an asshole, but I think we'll both be able to tell if she's really not down for anything. But we use what we have going for us, and I have an idea."

Leaving the bathroom after a shower, Avery felt miles better. It had woken her up while calming her down, which had both been necessary given the circumstances. She was in a blue and white striped tank-top and blue panties with lace trim, her hair still slightly damp even though she'd taken a few minutes to run the dryer over it.

She nearly jumped when she saw Carter and Mason breaching the top of the stairs. Frozen in the hallway, it suddenly felt very awkward. That was until Carter smiled and asked, "Feeling better after a shower?"

It had been said as though commenting on sunny skies, so casually she was instantly disarmed. Nothing needed to change. Yes, she'd felt the lust and she hated it because for fucks sake, these were her stepbrothers whom she'd grown up with. But the whole "punishment" thing had at least started out playful, and for all she knew maybe it had remained that way, despite knowing they were probably still genuinely pissed off over the evening's events that had led up to it all.

"Much better," Avery said, shaking out her hair. "My butt hurts a little, thank you very much. But the shower was good. I'm exhausted."

"Us too," Mason agreed. "Definitely time to call it a night."

Leaning against the banister, Carter narrowed his eyes. When discussing his idea, a plan of action had been made between the two of them. He was the stronger, more outgoing one, and they'd determined a sort of good cop/bad cop role. "We're all sleeping in mom and Scott's room," he said casually.

"All?" Avery asked, placing a hand on her hip in confusion.

"They have a king size bed," Mason explained peaceably, studying her for a reaction to determine if this was out of the question, and if that was the case, they'd leave her be. That had been mutually agreed upon: they'd never cross a line she wasn't willing to cross with them.

"We're babysitting, remember?" Carter asked. "Just want to make sure you follow the rules."

Avery gaped. "You're kidding, right?"

Mason shook his head as Carter said with nonchalance, "Nope, not kidding. Gotta make sure you're not going to sneak out or something to pick things back up with the asshat," then winked at her with a sideways grin.

"I'm not sneaking off to Jesse," Avery said with distaste. "He's such an asshole, so you don't have to worry."

"Nonetheless, we're sleeping together. A slumber party," Carter said, then gestured back at the stairs, the master bedroom on the first floor. "After you."

Blinking, Avery inhaled deeply. They'd really decided to role play this whole punishment thing out to the bitter end, and she kinda couldn't believe it. It was all so reminiscent of when they'd moved into this house with a master on the main floor, her dad had made a big fuss about how he'd be downstairs and able to hear any of them sneaking out of the house at night.

She shuddered. What frightened her was that it all partially sounded like fun, only in the way it had been fun when they'd make a fort out of blankets to sleep in as teenagers. Or maybe not just in that way. Ugh, it was so fucking confusing!

"Fine," Avery spat, feigning more anger than she felt. Really she just wanted some time to think, gain some clarity, and that certainly wasn't going to happen while on lockdown with a sleepover. "But keep away from my ass, it still hurts."

As she stormed down the stairs and to the back of the house where the master was located, Carter smiled at Mason, and whispered, "Avery's strong. She has never had any issues saying no."