Owning Avery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could absolutely tell there was a sliver of interest in Avery. He'd known her far too long; if she truly did not want to do something, she would put her foot down. The window was absolutely there, and he was certain they could have some fun during her lockdown in the house without their relationships changing.

Mason followed first, eyes on her rear. Avery always slept in a tank and panties, and he had a feeling it would be hard to sleep beside her tonight. And that it would totally be worth it.

Turning on one of the lamps, Avery climbed into the bed beneath the covers as Mason turned on the other lamp. Carter stripped down to his black boxer briefs, removing his shirt and Avery began to have second thoughts. What in the actual fuck was going on here? The shower had helped, but she still wasn't sober enough to think anything through; the second she'd start the headache would form. She kept her eyes on Carter, how his dark espresso hair would always fall into his eyes and instead of over thinking things, she determined he needed a trim. That was much easier to think about.

Mason was down to his boxers, a light blue. His hair was a lighter brown and double Carter's length, passed his chin and he still hadn't fixed it since she'd walked in; most of it was out of his ponytail. Then the rest, in the next second, as he removed the elastic and set it on the bedside table. Carter climbed into bed to her left, followed by Mason to her right, though they kept a bit of distance; a foot or so of space between her and them.

Laying on her back, Avery stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily and trying to steady it. Sobriety, she thought to herself, though in reality all the alcohol in her system was long gone, and she knew it. In the morning I'll be sober and we will all hang out. Go for a swim. Be normal. Yes, she just needed a good night's sleep. And time.

"Good night, Ave," Carter said, rising just enough to kiss her temple, then quickly spinning around and turned off the lamp, settling with his back toward her.

"Night Ave," Mason added, repeating the action with a brief kiss, the lamp, and they were in the pitch black darkness of her parents' bedroom.

"Good night," Avery said, then turned her head to the left and rubbed her cheek against the pillow, settling in.

It wasn't long before she fell asleep.

***