Owning Carrie Heffernan

Story Info
I take ownership of Carrie Heffernan from King of Queens.
4.8k words
3.96
21.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

This is a parody... It is not real.

This is a parody of The King of Queens sitcom... It takes place in 2005... It's about me taking sexual ownership of Carrie Heffernan, played by Leah Remini... Enjoy.

Cast: Dick (Me)

Carrie (Leah Remini)

Kelly (Merrin Dungey)

Doug (Kevin James)

Spence (Patton Oswald)

Danny (Gary Valentine)

Arthur (Jerry Stiller)

Janet (Jenny O'Hara)

Queens, New York 2005

I was at a party at my girlfriend Kelly's best friend, Carrie's house. I had been dating Kelly for a few months. We lived together. She was recently divorced and her kids were with their father, Deacon, for the weekend. She's a sexy ass black chick with a gorgeous body. A booty that drives me and my 10 inch white cock crazy. We spend quite a bit of time in that ass. Kelly and I are also into BDSM and sexual domination. I'm a longtime dominant master and she loves being a dominatrix too. She does sub for me also. She loves for me to dominate her. I'm the only guy she subs for, so it turns me on big time. I run a sex club in Queens. It specializes in bondage and sexual domination.

I was watching my girl move around the room. She looked at me and blew me a big kiss and winked. She blew my cock, in the car, on the way over. She loves sucking and fucking my big cock. I love feeding it to her and feeding her my thick jizz too. She swallowed a huge load in the car. I watched her talk to everyone, looking all sexy. She wore skin tight jeans with a black thong and black heels. She also wore a skin tight, red, button down, silk blouse, that was open past her luscious, D cup natural tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and her thick black nipples poked through her blouse. Every guy there was staring at her and it turned me on. I love showing my woman off.

"Hey Dick, It's good that you could make it." Carrie's husband Doug shook my hand and greeted me.

"Thanks for inviting us. I've meant to come over sooner, but work has been keeping me busy." My sex club is always packed, so it was keeping me very busy.

"Yeah, I hear you own a sex club. Any chance you could get me in there? I love Carrie, but you know how it is... Shominy, Shominy, my cock needs some new pussy from time to time. Carrie's hot, but wife pussy is old pussy, you know?" We laughed.

"I hear you. Sure, I can get you in. Let me know what day and I'll hook you up." I told him, as I looked his wife over. Carrie looked so fucking sexy. Those big tits in a white tank top, no bra. Tight jeans, that thick ass looking so fuckable. I wanted her and I knew I was gonna have her. If her idiot husband would go away, I'd start my taking of her. She would make a very nice slave. I shook his hand, not caring about him and walked off. I walked over to Kelly and kissed her, holding her from behind. Those lips drive me wild, so thick and shiny, that cherry red lipstick making her lips so delicious looking.

"Hey baby, this is Janet, she is Doug's mom." Kelly introduced us. I looked her over. A typical mom in her 60's, nice rack though. She would be worth a fuck.

"HI Janet, I'm Dick. It's a pleasure to meet you sexy lady." I laid on the charm. Kelly smiled, knowing what I was thinking. She grinded her thick ass against my crotch, so the thought of me fucking Doug's mom turned her on. I let her work my cock, through my thin pants.

"Hi Dick, oh you're so sweet, It's a pleasure to meet you as well darling. Kelly sure is lucky, you're really handsome." She looked me over and smiled. She sipped her drink, through her straw and winked at me. She wanted my cock and she just might get it. I kissed Kelly again and went into the kitchen, to get a beer out of the fridge, where they said they were. I opened the fridge and got a beer out. As soon as I turned around I saw Carrie. She was standing right there with a beautiful smile on her beautiful face. Why in the hell did she marry Doug? She's way too hot for him.

"HI, Dick is it? I'm Carrie, it's a pleasure to finally meet you. Kelly has told me A LOT about you. She talks about you all the time. She's in love with you big time, Dick."

"Hey Carrie. It's a pleasure to meet you too. Do me a favor... turn around and put your arms at your side." She looked at me not knowing what to think, but she did as I asked and turned away from me, facing the door to the living room. She put her arms down at her sides. I put the beer down and walked up behind her. It was time to properly introduce myself to her. I pulled her hands behind her back and put my mouth to her face. I held her hands in place, my warm breath beating down softly on her neck. She moaned. I didn't say anything. I just held her hands behind her back and breathed softly, but deeply on her neck. She moaned again, biting her bottom lip softly.

I knew she was mine. She's never met anyone like me. I know how to break women down and take control of them. She was easier than I thought. I held her hands with my right hand. I moved my left hand around to her gorgeous tits, lightly grazing my fingertips across them, from one to the other. She moaned louder, biting her lip to keep anyone from hearing her. I went back and forth from one breast to the other, lightly rubbing them with my fingers. Her nipples were rock hard. I pinched them HARD! She screamed into her mouth, closing it tight to avoid anyone hearing her. I pinched them harder and twisted them, my warm breath on her neck. I shook each hard nipple, in her top. I rubbed them very fast, one at a time, shaking them as fast as possible.

"AHHHHHHH, UMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMM!! She screamed into her mouth and squirted in her pants. You could see a wet spot on the front of her pants where she came. Her body trembled and she leaned back into me. I grabbed my beer and walked back into the living room, not saying a word to her. She was stunned, not knowing what to do. She had to learn, I'm the boss. She's my play toy, my property. I decide what happens, not her. It was the beginning of my ownership of her.

I left my new toy in the kitchen and let Kelly show me around the house. We took Doug's chubby, dorky friend Spence with us upstairs. Kelly has been making him her slave for awhile so we figured we could have some fun with him. We went into Doug and Carrie's bedroom and Kelly and I got on their bed. We started making out while Spence watched in the corner. He is a properly trained slave, so he knows not to do anything unless he is told to. I told him to take his clothes off and he did. He just stood here in the corner nude. I kissed Kelly and squeezed that beautiful, thick ass of hers. She moaned and writhed against me. I undid her top and started sucking her big, natural tits. I sucked them hard, drawing out her sweet tit milk. I swallowed it and stuffed as much of her beautiful tits in my mouth as I could. I undid her zipper and slid my hand in her pants I rubbed her wet pussy through her thong and sucked those tits hard, chewing on the thick nipples, pulling them with my mouth.

I swallowed her tit milk and pulled her pants down below her ass, letting Spence gawk at her. I smacked her thick ass and sucked her titties harder, softly biting them and sucking them even harder. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, suck my titties daddy!" Kelly held my head to her tits, as I sucked them. I pulled her thong off and threw it to Spence. He sniffed it and licked it. I smirked. I smacked Kelly's ass hard and squeezed it. I shook it and spread her cheeks wide. I licked her tits and kissed them. "You wanna fuck her don't you Spence?" I spread Kelly's cheeks wide, as I asked him. He shook his head up and down fast. Kelly looked back at him and smacked her ass for him. We love teasing him. Kelly looked at him and wiggled her finger for him to come over to her. He ran over and she put his face to her ass and motorboated his chubby face with her perfect ass. She farted in his face and pulled his head away, laughing at him. "Thank you Mistress." He said, holding his head down.

"Back to your corner slave!" Kelly ordered him. I smacked her ass and squeezed it, kissing her, my tongue molesting hers. She pulled my cock out of my thin sweat pants and deepthroated it in one gulp. She licked my big balls, as she had my whole fucking cock shoved down her throat. She looked up at me, smiling big and deepthroated my cock over and over. All of a sudden Carrie came up to the bedroom. Kelly looked over at her, but I turned her head back and held it on my cock. She took the sign and continued deepthroating my throbbing cock.

I didn't even acknowledge Carrie. She didn't know what to say or do, after earlier in the kitchen. Her lesson and sexual deconstruction continued. I looked at Spence and motioned at Carrie. He went over and grabbed her, she tried to fight, but he overpowered her. He bent her over, putting her hands on the foot of the bed. He held her in place and made her watch Kelly and I. Kelly took my rock hard, wet cock out of her mouth and straddled me. She slid my cock in her sweet black pussy and rode me, right there in Carrie's bedroom, in her bed. I further took ownership of Carrie. She watched intently. Spence holding her in place. "Feel her up!" I ordered him and he obeyed, roughly groping Carrie through her clothes.

He squeezed her gorgeous D cup tits and grinded his small, thick cock on her ass. She moaned and squirmed against him, trying to escape his grasp. Spence was too strong for her, but she kept struggling... and he kept groping. Kelly rode me hard, looking down at me, he hands rubbing my nipples. I slapped her perfect tits and squeezed them hard. Kelly moaned and moved her head side to side, loving my cock in her pussy. She bounced fast and harder on my cock. Her ass slapping hard on my thighs.

I watched Spence squeeze Carrie's big tits through her tank top. Her nipples were so hard. Carrie still struggled to get away from Spence, even though her nipples showed her real feelings. She was getting off on being groping by the chubby weasel. I smirked at the thought. Kelly rode me faster and moaned loudly. She squirted on my cock and rode me even faster. I smacked her ass and squeezed it. She blew me a kiss and wiggled her tongue at me. She reached back and grabbed Carrie's face, squeezing it, as she rode me. Kelly looked at me for approval. I nodded and she smacked Carrie's face.

"Fuck her slave!" Kelly told her slave. Spence immediately pulled Carrie's jeans and thong off and shoved his small, but thick cock, up her wet pussy, slamming up it hard. He grabbed her hips and drilled her pussy fast. Carrie squirmed.

"WHAT THE FUCKING ARE YOU DOING SPENCE!! TAKE YOUR FUCKING COCK OUT OF ME!!" Carrie yelled at me, but he kept slamming g up her pussy. Kelly turned around and smacked Carrie in the face. She grabbed Carrie's hair and pulled it hard. She reached under her and squeezed her big titties hard. Kelly kept on riding me, as hard and fast as possible.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Kelly screamed out. She squirted all over my cock, just as Spence grunted and came in Carrie's pussy. Kelly let go of Carrie's hair and turned around to me, rubbing my nipples and riding me super fast and hard. Her ass slammed down on my thighs, as she rode me. I squeezed those big, natural fun funbags of hers hard and came up her sweet, neatly trimmed pussy. I blasted that pussy with my thick cream, my cock spasming over and over, shooting long, thick streams of jizz up her beautiful pussy. Kelly moaned and smiled so big.

She learned down and kissed me. She got off of my cock and looked right at Carrie, as she sucked my cock totally clean. She licked up and down my cock and all over my big balls. She sucked my cock and balls totally dry. She teased Carrie, opening her mouth, showing Carrie the cum in her mouth and swallowing it down. She opened her mouth and showed Carrie the cum was gone. We all got dressed, not saying a word and left Carrie alone in the room, her pants and thong around her ankles. Spence's cum in her pussy. Another lesson for Carrie. She was learning what it was like to give yourself to your master and owner. She was mine and she realized it.

Doug was coming up the stairs, as we were going down. You could hear Carrie hurrying to fix her clothes before her husband got upstairs. I smirked, I was hoping he would find her with Spence's cum dribbling out of her pussy. She's a fuck toy now... she's my sexual property, nothing more. I squeezed Kelly's ass, as we walked around talking to other guests. She loved it. I was happy to show my bitch off. Her top was unbuttoned, most to her waist and her thick, hard nipples poked through her top, without a bra on. She didn't even have her thong on anymore. She looked so fucking good. I kissed her, molesting her sexy tongue, sucking it, fucking it with mine. "Go in the kitchen... take Spence with you. Make him watch you play with yourself." I told her. She obeyed.

About five minutes later, I was talking to Doug's mom and letting her feel my muscles. I looked at the kitchen door, knowing Kelly was pleasuring herself, while the chubby weasel watched. I was turned on, so I kissed Janet on the cheek and went to the kitchen. I went in and just as I told her, Kelly was fingering her pussy while Spence watched. I rubbed my cock. Kelly saw me and blew me a big kiss. She's so fucking sexy. I heard Carrie's father Arthur, in the basement. He was fussing about something, yelling for Carrie to come help him with something. He wouldn't shut up and it was distracting me from watching Kelly.

I got a naughty idea and I looked at Kelly. "Go see if you can calm him the fuck down baby." I winked at Kelly. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. She pulled her pants up and walked down to the basement. Janet came in the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "Hey there Dick, you sexy man you. You have such a sexy body. She rubbed me all over. I got right to the point and put her hands on my rock hard 10 thick inches. She gasped, but squeezed it, from behind. I turned around and pushed her to her knees. I pulled out my cock and smacked her lips and outstretched tongue with it. She licked my cock and I pushed it in her mouth. She sucked it really well. She jacked it off and sucked about half of it into her mouth.

I didn't hear Arthur fussing anymore in the basement, so I knew my baby had done her job. I put my hand on Janet's head, slapping her face to get her to look up at me. I reached down and roughly groped her big tits, through her blouse. They were nice and soft. I squeezed them hard, shaking them. Janet moaned around my cock. "Go downstairs and see if Kelly needs any help. NOW!!" I commanded Spence. He immediately obeyed and went to the basement. I fucked Janet's mouth hard and faster, her older cheeks stretched wide to accommodate my huge cock. She moaned and sucked me hard. Her saliva poured out of her mouth. I fucked her mouth harder and harder, pounding it vigorously. I smacked her face, pulling my cock out of her mouth, I spit in her mouth and shoved my cock all the fucking way down her throat. She gagged and threw up, as I pulled out of her mouth. I grabbed her hair and smacked her face.

I fucked her throat hard. She rubbed my big balls and sucked my cock faster, suctioning it into her throat, as I slammed her throat. She came in her pants and she didn't even touch herself. She was so excited giving me a blowjob with people, including her son, in the other room. I jizzed down her throat, pumping out a massive load of thick cum. I held her head and pushed deep down her throat. I blasted her throat hard with my cum, coating her sucking throat. She swallowed it all, smiling at me the whole time. She was a good cocksucker. She sucked me dry and kissed my cock, smiling her sexiest smile at me. I helped her up and squeezed her ass, just as Kelly and Spence came back upstairs. "How'd it go babe?" I asked Kelly, squeezing her beautiful tits.

"A quick blowjob did the trick. I let him finish in Spence's mouth." She smiled. "I think he likes Spence." She smiled at Spence and smacked his face. "Did you like that old jizz in your mouth slave?" Kelly grabbed his mouth and squeezed it. Spence shook his head no. Kelly noticed he hadn't swallowed it. She got angry at him. "You didn't swallow that fucking jizz? You fucking worthless slave. Come here!" Kelly opened his mouth and shook her head. She smacked his face repeatedly. "You swallow it now bitch!" Spence obeyed. He swallowed the jizz, with a disgusted look on his face. "Open up motherfucker." Spence opened his mouth, showing her he had swallowed it all. Kelly spit in his mouth and Spence swallowed it. Kelly smacked his face hard.

"On your knees bitch!" I was getting off watching my woman dominate her slave. Kelly pulled her pants down. "Open up whiteboy!" Spence opened his chubby mouth. Kelly put her perfect pussy to his mouth and pissed in it, shocking Janet. I put Janet's hand around my cock and pushed her to her knees. I made her point my cock at her mouth and I pissed in hers. There we were. Kelly and I pissing in Doug's friend and Doug's mom's mouths. We both flooded their mouths with piss. Kelly massaged my balls, as I pissed in Doug's mom's mouth.

Janet liked it and she swallowed it all. She even moved my cock around her face and let me piss all over her face. Kelly took my cock and pointed it at Spence, letting me piss on her face and in his mouth. He learned his lesson from before and happily swallowed my piss. She shoved my cock in his mouth and made him suck my cock, as I pissed in his mouth. He sucked out the piss and swallowed it all. That pleased Kelly. She pulled my cock out of his mouth and knocked down, sucking it herself. Kelly looked up at me, smiling big, swallowing my piss. She sucked me hard, as I pissed in her mouth. Janet sucked my balls. Kelly opened her blouse and let Spence suck her beautiful tits.

Kelly sucked down all of my piss I dumped in her mouth. She smiled big, loving it. She sucked me harder and harder, suctioning my cock, her luscious, thick lips sealed tight around my shaft, pulling up on my cock, as she sucked it. I grunted, looking right at her and dumped a huge fucking load of jizz in her mouth. She moaned loudly, loving my thick jizz spraying into her sucking mouth. She swallowed every fucking drop. She handed my cock to Janet and let her suck out the last bits of cum. Her mouth moved rapidly on my cock, sucking it so fucking hard. Kelly sucked my big balls. She pushed Spence away from her tits. She grabbed his cock and jerked it fast. He moaned and closed his eyes, loving his mistress' hand on his cock. I watched and Kelly sucked my balls and jerked off Spence. She looked up at me, her eyes never leaving mine. I caressed her beautiful face.

Spence groaned loud and came all over Kelly's hand. She looked at it and stuck her fingers in Janet's mouth. Janet sucked them clean. Kelly kissed Janet and swapped Spence cum with her. I was so fucking turned on. Kelly pulled Spence head back and spit his own cum into his mouth, getting it all out into his mouth. He swallowed his own cum, snowballing with a smile on his face. Kelly spit in his mouth, making sure to get all of his cum out of her mouth and into his. Doug's cousin Danny came in. He's another of Kelly's slaves. He immediately pulled his pants down and jerked his cock, kneeling down in front of Kelly. She stood up and smacked his face, spitting in it. Danny licked it off of his face.

We all went back to Kelly and my apartment. Kelly pit on her doniatrix outfit. A latex corset with her tits showing. Long, latex black gloves and assless, black latex chaps. Knee high latex, high heeled boots, and a riding crop. Danny, Spence and Janet were all naked. I was too and sat on my throne. Kelly came to me and sat in my lap. She was smoking a blunt, blowing the smoke into the air and watching Danny and Spence double anal Janet. They pounded her old ass at the same time. Janet moaned loudly and squirted on the floor. We had plastic mats down. They both came in Janet's ass, just as Carrie came over. I had called her and invited her over. She wasted no time coming over. She was nude also. I made her sit at my side, not saying a word.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12