Owning Carrie Heffernan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly smoked the blunt and passed it to me. Danny and Spence stood up, their cocks leaking cum. Kelly smacked them both in the face and she smacked their cocks with her riding crop. They winced. She smacked them repeatedly with it. They bent over in pain. "Stand up bitches!" They obeyed, grimacing in pain. Kelly looked at their cocks leaking cum and she softly rubbed them, drawing out more cum. She sat on Janet's ass and slowly jerked the two cocks. I looked at Carrie. She looked back at me. She knew what I wanted. She knelt in front of me and deepthroated my cock, sucking it fast, massaging my big balls. She played with her big tits and looked at me with a look of love on her sexy face. Her eyes never left mine.

I didn't look at her. I smoked the blunt and ignored her. She desperately wanted her master's love and attention. She had to earn mine and she knew it. I puffed hard on the blunt and let her suck me off, as I watched my girl Kelly jerk the two weasel slaves cocks. Kelly knew they enjoyed it. She smacked them both hard in the chest with her riding crop. They both grimaced and yelled out in pain. She smacked them again. Then she went back to jerking their cum leaking cocks, sitting on Doug's mom's ass.

Carrie sucked me as fast and hard as she could, massaging my big balls so nicely. She deepthroated my huge cock repeatedly. I blasted her mouth with my thick jizz. She didn't miss a drop. She swallowed every spindle drop that came out of my cock... and I came a lot. She swallowed it greedily and happily, longing for my gaze at her. Just one look, but I didn't reward her. I just smoked and watched Kelly.

Kelly looked at me, blowing me a kiss. She got up and moved Janet, facing me. She had her back to her slaves. She looked at me the whole time... unlike Carrie, I looked back at her. She got on her hands and knees, tossing the riding crop aside. She looked at me intently, waiting for my direction. No one moved without my permission. No one said anything. I finally looked at Carrie and at my cock. Once again she knew what I wanted. She climbed in my lap and slid my cock up her soaking wet pussy. She squirted all over it immediately. She rode my cock, bouncing hard on it. I looked away from her again.

I puffed on the blunt and exhaled, looking at Kelly. She awaited my permission. The only sounds in the room were Carrie screaming in pleasure, riding my huge cock hard and fast. I finally granted permission, "Fuck her." I told the slaves and looked away. They immediately fucked Kelly. Danny shoved his cock up her thick ass and Spence moved around to her front shoving his cock in her beautiful mouth, fucking it hard, grabbing her hair and slamming into her mouth. Kelly moaned around Spence's cock, sucking it as he Fucked her mouth and wiggling her perfect ass on Danny's cock. Danny smacked her thick black ass and slammed up it. I get off on watching my woman get fucked... either by me or someone else.

They fucked her ass and mouth, as Kelly rubbed her pussy. She sucked Spence's cock voraciously and smacked her own ass, as Danny pounded it. I watched it all, as Carrie squirted all over my cock. I finally looked at Carrie again and stood her up, my cock still in her pussy. I turned her around and bent her over. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I LOVE YOU MASTER!! I AM YOURS!! USE ME ANY WAY YOU WANT... I BELONG TO YOU!!" Carrie said what we both already knew. I slammed up her pussy harder and fucking harder. Kelly was now on her back sucking both slave cocks. They were on either side of her gorgeous head. She alternated between cocks, wanting their cum flooding into her hungry mouth. They both groaned and pumped their jizz in my woman's mouth. She smiled and sucked it all down. She sucked both cocks totally dry, jerking them fast to get every drop of cum into her mouth. She smiled big at me, as she cued their cocks. I pulled out of Carrie's pussy and slammed up her tight ass. "YESSSSSSSSSS!! USE MEEEE MASTERRRRRRRRRRR!!" She screamed in ecstasy. I slammed her gorgeous, thick ass so fucking awesomely hard. She squirted four times while I destroyed her ass. I squeezed her big hanging tits hard, holding them, pounding that sweet ass relentlessly and with blinding speed. Carrie kept cumming and screaming my name, declaring her love and devotion to me as I drilled her formerly tight ass.

I grunted and came deep up her ass. I smacked it hard and Kelly came over to me quickly. She knelt down and sucked my balls as I pumped my jizz in Carrie's ass. I pulled out and Kelly sucked me clean, jerk I got my cock fast, getting very drop of cum out and into her hungry mouth. She sucked me completely clean. She put her mouth to Carrie's ass and sucked out my cum. Carrie pushed it out into her mouth and Kelly swallowed every fucking drop.

I pissed in Carrie's mouth and she swallowed every drop. All three women sucked me off and swallowed every drop of jizz. I pissed on all three women's faces and the slaves had to lick them clean. I pissed on Danny and Spence and they licked each others faces clean. We went to a tattoo parlor and I watched Carrie get, PROPERTY OF MY MASTER DICK, tattooed on both ass cheeks, and above her pussy. She left Doug and moved in with Kelly and I. She's my full time slave and property. She signed over her rights to me. I own her legally and she loves it. Carrie is mine to do with as I please. I love... Owning Carrie Heffernan.

12