Owning Her

Story Info
Early morning sex w/ a new potential slave.
1.4k words
4.37
17.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent over the bed and I pinned her wrists behind her back in one hand, running the other over the thin fabric of her panties. I could feel how wet she was beneath them and the little gasp that escaped her throat when my hand made contact made me smile.

The sun poured through the big windows, casting her in a golden glow. She glanced over her shoulder at me, flashing her blue-green eyes through the strands of hair that partially covered her face as it spilled over her high cheekbones and pale skin. Her lips were pressed together as she waited and wanted.

"Tell me what you think about when you touch yourself," I said.

Her mouth turned up at the corners and parted slightly as I ran my fingers back and forth between her legs. She'd confessed to thinking about me a few days before while getting herself off, but I'd waited to ask her what she'd thought about until now, because I wanted to watch her tell me, to hear her voice when she gave me the details. I wanted her shyness and to watch the effort she puts into overcoming it to answer my questions in person, which I know is so much harder for her than it is via text message.

Her voice was barely a whisper as she gave me the details of a fantasy of being owned by me completely.

"What does that mean to you, to be owned by me?" I asked.

"I have no say," she said, struggling to keep her composure as my fingers slipped inside of her panties.

"No say in what? Be specific," I said, leaning in close.

"In where I go and what I do. In when I get to cum or touch myself. In what I get to wear." She said, her words quickening with each new item on the list.

"I thought about what it would be like for you to make all my decisions for me," she said.

"How did that make you feel," I asked.

"Scared, but free. Cared for. Used, and...loved" she said, struggling with the last word, her eyebrows knitting together, her eyes pressed tightly closed.

Her legs shook as she came close to coming; I wanted it to last so I slowed the rhythm of my hand. She told me about all the things that had run through her head that morning; I pulled her panties down and ran my hand over the warmth and the wetness between her legs, sending a new shiver that I watched travel from her hips to her knees. Her wrists still pinned in my hand I stood her up by the shoulders, turned her to face me, and pressed her back down on the bed. She kept her hands behind her, even though I'd let them go and I liked that.

I was already hard when I climbed onto the bed, lifting her with one arm beneath me into a better position, before slowly sliding my cock inside of her. She told me more things that she'd imagined while pushing herself against my cock to take it deep inside of her; she is a small woman and she struggled to do so. She was still for a moment as she got used to the feel and I moved, slowly at first, as she started whispering again. Words poured out of her in spurts of half-remembered imaginings about leather and metal and rope, about my hands, her hands, my mouth. The faster she spoke the harder we fucked and she came closer and closer to coming.

"I think about you and all your toys almost every time I touch myself lately" she confessed, her cheeks burning.

"About being leashed and gagged and following you around your apartment on my hands and knees like your pet and it's embarrassing to imagine doing that and it's embarrassing how bad I want it," she said

"More. I want more. Tell me all the things that you are scared of and want at the same time" I said, fucking her harder as she lifted her hips up, meeting me in a violent collision that made a primal sound fall out of her mouth.

"I keep thinking about you keeping me naked and locked in a hood and using me like a toy. Fucking me however you want, but it's not me. I'm not me. I'm just this thing that you use. I'm there just to be a hole for you to fuck and I don't have to think or feel, because I'm not me," she said.

I pushed her knees up against her chest and wrapped my arms around her, pinning her tightly beneath me. She pulled her hands from beneath her and gripped my shoulders, digging her fingers into them as I rocked my hips back and forth with my cock deep inside of her.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she rattled, on the verge.

Do you want me to wait to come? Can I please come" she asked and I was silent.

"I want you to come with me" she pleaded, but that wasn't the point.

"PLEASE" she begged.

"You can come" I, said and the words barely left my mouth before she did.

She twisted and contorted, but I held her tight as she slowly collapsed into me. The heat poured off of us into the cool air of the room as she took a moment to catch her breath. I was still inside of her, still hard as she squirmed and tightened herself against me. She closed her eyes and for an instant, she looked lost.

"Did you?" she asked and I shook my head no.

he started to rock her hips and grind against me, looking into my eyes with a worried, needy look on her face. I knew she was still in that headspace of wanting to be owned, to have a purpose and that purpose was pleasing her owner.

With her still in my arms and my cock still inside of her, I rolled us both over so she was on top of me. I took her throat in my hand and nodded twice, a small smile on my lips. The look of relief and understanding on her face was somehow really beautiful to me and she started moving and grinding, needing and wanting to earn that approval.

We looked at each other deep in the eyes and I squeezed her throat a little tighter in my hand which caused the neediest look I'd ever seen her wear, grow on her face.

She worked harder and faster and with such a need to please me that I could feel that desperation in the air between us. I was so close to coming that I was holding back just to make her struggle more.

"You want to make me happy, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded violently and looked like she might cry if she couldn't.

"You want to be a good fucktoy and make me come?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, so full of want and the need to please.

"Then tell me who you belong to," I said.

"I'm yours," she said and she got what she'd been waiting for.

I pulled her in close and tight as I came and she slowed her hips, working her cunt up and down my cock slower, slower, until I caught my breath. She laid her head on my chest and she felt so small against me as she nuzzled in. I kissed her forehead and smelled her hair and she pressed her lips slowly, gently, to my chest. We laid there in the still for a long time, saying nothing; I was content to hold her and she was content to be held.

This is all new for her; me, saying the things out loud that she's been wanting for a long time. Understanding that she can have them with me and leaning into getting them. Every confession she gives me about what she wants makes the next easier for her and as I see the darkness in her unfold, I want her more in more.

She expected me to be shocked by the ways that she wants to be used; to be repulsed and possibly reject her. Instead, I accept the desires she confesses and show her the ways that they often mirror my own.

It feels like we are on this path now of owning and being owned. We will be changed by the things we'll see and do together and I'm excited to find out who both of us become.