Good Girl

Story Info
He ties me up and uses me just the way I like it.
2.9k words
4.5
45k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be kind! This is my first story on here and I wrote it in a day, it could definitely be more polished but I felt the need to post it :)

TW: choking, some slapping, choking, etc. BDSM themes.

***

I wake up wet and wanting, a moan on my lips that turned to a frustrated whimper as the dream skips out of my grasp.

I have been living alone for weeks now, and I loved the freedom of being out of my parent's home. At 23, I felt like I had been going crazy in that basement. But now that I've moved out on my own into a small apartment in a nearby city, I've discovered that I have a problem. Unhindered by fear of my parents, my libido has a chance to fully express itself. Now, all I want is to be fucked. And apparently even my subconscious is longing for it.

I reach for a toy by my bed, kept within arm's reach for good reason.

I stretch underneath the freshly-washed sheets, my 5'3 body taking up less than half of my queen-sized bed. At 120 pounds, I carry a little more weight than I want in my stomach, but I can't deny that between a round, firm ass and 32D breasts with dusty pink nipples that are incredibly perky, I was considered by a decent amount of people to be a catch. I have a round face, long brown hair, and big brown eyes that when I'm in a foul mood I call cow eyes. Everyone says I look innocent. Finally, I have full, pouty lips that I only wish were stretched around a cock right now.

"God" I think to myself. "Contain yourself, you slut."

I ease the vibrator into my already-soaking cunt, then an idea comes to mind.

I reach over for my phone and text a familiar number.

*Woke up thinking about your hands on my throat.*

It's not long before the three dots appear, followed second later by a text

*good girl*

I moan. He knows what that does to me.

My response is a video that I know will drive him crazy—I lick my lips, then bite my lower lip before the camera trails down my body, pausing just as the camera catches a glimpse of my hand disappearing underneath the sheet.

three dots. then a message.

*Don't you dare fucking touch yourself right now. Leave the door unlocked and wait for me.*

I moan again—I can't help it. I'm so glad he was awake. I'm so glad he knows when I need to be taken, fucked and used. And I can wait, if it means he'll do just that.

*Yes sir 😈*

***

I'm in bed when he arrives, no less soaked but no longer naked. I've changed into his favourite lingerie set—a black, strappy number that's all lace and silver chain. I love the way I feel in it, like I'm a goddess ready to rock my lover's world. Or, become his whore. Either way, it's my favourite, too.

He doesn't say a word to me as he reaches over the bed to grab me by the throat, pulling my body to him. He kisses me roughly, passionately, all tongues and teeth and hot breath. His hands tighten on my neck, and a tingling feeling sneaks up on me as I feel my airways constricted. I feel that familiar flutter in my stomach, a building sense of elation. I've always been a foreplay girl. It's my favourite part of sex—the game. The buildup to an ache so great it needs to be satisfied. I would be fine with being tied and teased for a day, really. So long as he would let me beg him to fuck me. I love begging.

When he finally breaks away from the kiss, he pushes me down into the bed so roughly I gasp. I take a deep breath, able to breath again, and the black pinpricks that threatened my vision from his rough choking start to dissipate.

He crawls between my legs, kissing my thighs roughly. I moan so loudly I'm sure my neighbours hear, but i don't care.

He's kissing roughly, nipping at my skin, setting my whole body on fire. Then he eases up, rough kisses turning to teasing touches as he runs hot lips over my body. He looks up at me as I whimper again.

"Shhh, baby. Don't move".

His lips hover over my skin, his hot breath making me moan. I can't help it—my hips jump as he blows softly on my wanting cunt. His hand locks down on my hip, pushing me deeper into the sheets, and he moves up to my lips. I moan involuntarily as he kisses my neck, nibbles on my earlobe. My entire body feels as though it's on fire.

"I told you", he whispers in my ear.

"Don't"- he bites my lip.

"Fucking"- suddenly his teeth are on my left breast and I whimper, then cry out as he bites down hard. It feels so good.

"Move"- and he moves his lips to my right breast, nipping my sensitive nipple.

All thought of staying still is gone from my mind as I arch my back, desperate to have his mouth stay latched to the sensitive bud. I let out a keening cry—I can't stay quiet when he touches me like this, much less stay still. And he knows it.

Suddenly his weight shifts and he's reaching below the bed. Before I can even pinpoint what is happening, my wrists are in soft but inescapable cuffs, fastened to a restraint system under the bed. He tightens first one, then another, as I rub my aching thighs together. I'm desperate for some relief—I'm soaking the bed I'm so wet.

"Stop".

His voice cuts through the haze of lust in the air as he slaps my right thigh hard, then grabs my ankles and wrenches me down the bed so hard my wrists are pulled taut in their restraints. I cry out, taken aback by the blow, but also incredibly turned on by it. I love the way he throws me around like I'm just a toy for him to use.

He secures cuffs around my ankles and tightens them. Now I am at his mercy, spread out on the bed. He can do with me whatever he wants. That thought alone is almost enough to send me over the edge.

He reaches into a bedside table and grabs something. His movements, so hurried and powerful before, are now measured and calm. Too calm. I know he's planning out in his mind what to do with me, and to me.

He reaches behind my head gently and pulls a satin blindfold over my eyes. Ah, that was what he was reaching for. My little drawer of tricks is perfectly stocked for nights like this.

My world is black, which makes me hypersensitive to sound. I hear him rustle with something, and then music fades up on my speaker. He does this so it's harder for me to guess what's coming, but also to mute the noise he knows I'll make.

He leans over me and dusts his lips over mine, barely making contact. At the same time, I feel a finger at my pussy, gathering my wetness with a light touch.

"I love how wet you get for me" he breathes, before shoving his finger in my mouth. I suck it in, swirling my tongue around. I wish it was his cock.

Before I can get too into it though, his finger is gone and his weight shifts in the bed. Suddenly a light touch sends my back arching as I cry out. He's using a feather tickler on my ribcage, light touches designed to drive me wild. While he works my body with the feather with one hand, he lightly touches my inner thighs with the other. He shifts between light touches and hard, firm pressure, pinching my sensitive skin. He gets dangerously close to my cunt, and I do my best to shift my body weight so he touches my most sensitive spot.

He leans in close to my ear.

"Remember when I told you not to move?"

I moan, knowing where he's going with this. As much as I want him to keep teasing me, I also want him inside of me. And knowing him, I'm not going to get that satisfaction any time soon.

"I distinctly remember you moving," he breathes, hot breath driving me crazy. God, I just want him to touch me. Anywhere. Just let me feel his skin on mine.

"Bad girls need to be punished. And you're behaving little a dirty little whore, begging for my cock and ignoring the consequences when you disobey".

I lose it at that, moaning and flipping my head around to try and catch his full lips. My lips brush his, but before I can make him kiss me his hand is in my hair and my head has been yanked back down into the bed. He slaps my face, a stinging blow that feels so fucking amazing. I want it again.

"You can touch me when I say, and no sooner, whore."

He shifts again, and goes back to work with the feather. "Be still" he reminds me.

I catch my breath, my body tense. I will my hips not to move toward his hand as he skims over my pale skin with lazy circles, I do my best to keep from moving. Or do I? I always beg him to punish me, and sometimes i like to push it to see what he'll do.

Regardless of how hard I try, I'm squirming under his hands in no time. He moves the feather up to my breasts, and he lets a drop of saliva trail down between my breasts before reaching down to breath on my skin, setting me on fire. His mouth is just inches away from my skin, but when my body jumps he moves back, refusing me the thing I want most. His lips, his hands, his body all over me. I moan, at this point begging nonsensically, whimpering pleas of "please, fuck me, God, I need you inside me, please just touch me baby". I hardly even know what I'm saying, all I know is that I need more than this sweet torture.

"Not until you cum for me like a good girl. Cum just from my breath and teasing", he urges me, goading me on. I'm so fucking close. I just need him to push me slightly farther. Stillness forgotten, my body writhes in the bonds as he pushes with more firmness on the feather tickler, giving me almost enough stimulation that I can come just from the sensation on my nipples.

Finally, he leans over and spits on my breasts, lets his saliva cool slight, then breathes hot air on each of my nipples in turn.

That's what sends me over that edge, and I cum hard from nothing more than breath and teasing touches. He hasn't even touched my clit.

When my spasms have calmed he leans over me.

"Only dirty whores cum without being touched. You're such a wet little mess, aren't you? Desperate to be touched." His soft tone belies the harsh words, and he strokes my ribcage with firm touches. I half whimper, half sigh. It's so good to finally feel him.

"Fuck" I manage, before he catches my mouth in a soft kiss. Too soon he pulls back, and I hear him leave the room.

"God" I whisper aloud, imagining what a sight I must be. Tied to the bed, dripping wet, body flushed from my orgasm, lips plump from kissing. My hair is undoubtedly tousled. I must look like a well-fucked whore.

Well, at least one of those things is true. While I may not be well-fucked yet, I am certainly a whore for this man.

I moan at that thought, and my libido reaches new heights despite the fact I just came, and came hard.

He returns to the room and I smell the scent of vanilla. It allows me to prepare only slightly for what's to come—hot wax drips on my collarbone and I cry out, squirming against my restraints. "Oh god, oh fuck" I whimper again.

He uses his other hand to lightly stroke and tease my body, pausing to drip wax on me when I least expect it. My body jumps every time, and sometimes I hear him chuckle. Other times, I hear him moan.

When he finally sets the candle aside I expect him to fuck me. After all, he's been teasing me for an hour now and as much as I like being teased for longer than I'll ever admit, he usually can't resist filling my pussy with his cock after teasing me for this long. Suddenly three fingers are plunged into my soaking cunt, and I cry out in ecstasy, only to whimper as he leaves me feeling suddenly empty as he withdraws them.

Then I hear him touching himself, using my wetness as lube as he strokes his cock. It's torture. I can't even touch him with any of my limbs—he's positioned himself so I can feel the bed move slightly as he strokes his cock, but far enough away that I can't get to him. Fuck, all I want is his cock in my mouth as I listen to him moan. I wonder what he's doing—is he running his hands over his chest and stomach the way I wish I was? Is he staring down at my dripping wet pussy, or fantasizing about fucking my ass? All these questions only serve to drive me even more crazy.

Suddenly he's moving quickly over me and I feel his cock at my wet entry. I try to buck my hips up to meet him but he pins me to the bed with his left hand. With the other, I feel him stroking his cock and suddenly I feel him cumming on my stomach. I moan, frustrated because he's not inside of me but so incredibly turned on by the way he's using me, not even letting me finish, just focusing on himself. "God, that's hot" I manage, my voice raspy.

"You look so good, tied up like a little slut. My good girl" he says in a low voice. He cleans me up sensually, wiping away his cum while teasing the sides of my breasts and my ribcage, hand dipping close to my cunt but not quite touching.

"God, you're so wet" he breathes. He pulls my outer lips apart and I can feel him looking at me. He moans, which makes me whimper. God, his moan drives me wild.

He kisses my thighs so gently at first that I can hardly feel it. He works his way up closer to my pussy, circles around it, then kisses down my thighs on the other side.

"Be still, baby", he breathes, then kisses my hipbone. My eyes roll back and I whimper but I manage to stay still as he continues to kiss my mound, the outer lips of my dripping wet cunt, and my inner thighs.

"Please" I rasp, "please touch me baby".

Finally, he obliges. Suddenly his tongue is on me, lapping at my clit, as he plunges two fingers deep inside of me and fucks me slowly with them. Within seconds I'm unravelling, cumming on his mouth, but he doesn't stop, just keeps licking my sensitive bud until I cum, over and over, not sure if it's one long and torturous orgasm or just one after another. He only pulls his mouth away to urge me on. "Cum for me, baby" he urges, fucking me with his fingers, thumb on my clit. "Good girl, cum for me." He fingers my ass and I cum as I think about how next time, he'll have to use my ass while I'm tied up, too. Or maybe he'll do it now.

When he pulls back and wipes his mouth, my body is covered with a sheen of sweat. Suddenly he plunges himself all the way into me and I scream out, driving my hips up as best I can. He fucks me hard and fast, just the way I like it. His hands grip my hips so hard I'm sure they'll bruise—God, I hope they will—and he wraps a hand around my throat as he fucks me like he's possessed. I feel every inch of him, hot and hard, and I spasm around his cock over and over. I feel like I'm constantly cumming, like even the reprieves are just less intense orgasms. He reaches down and kisses my neck,

"God, baby" he says, "you feel so fucking good. Your pussy is so wet, so tight around my cock. I'm going to cum inside of you."

Those words send me crashing towards yet another powerful orgasm. "Yes baby," I urge him on, so close that I'm desperate for him to finish with me. "Come inside me baby, fill me up. I need to feel you cum deep inside me, deep inside your dirty little whore."

His body tenses and I feel —I feel him fill me up, his cock pulsing inside of me as my orgasm washes over me. I scream out his name, before collapsing back into the sheets, my entire body spasming and pulsing all over his cock.

"God, baby" he whispers, planting a kiss on my lips softly before rolling over to untie me. "You're such a good girl when you cum for me."