Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
My adventure with "Teresa" continues.
7.6k words
4.65
42.1k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after my meeting with Sarah I sat down at my computer to begin editing the recording from her office. I began working and thought about what I had done, I must say that my thoughts were conflicted. Having oral sex with Sarah was the craziest, most erotic thing that had ever happened to me. On the other hand, I had blackmailed a beautiful woman into doing it and that fact made me feel terrible. Perhaps I should forget the whole thing. This was definitely illegal and would probably land me in jail, but I was determined to at least finish editing the video. I got to work.

The quality of the video was amazing. The camera was positioned perfectly and captured all of the action. I was able to zoom in with my editing software and after about 4 hours, was very pleased with the results. The final cut was about 23 minutes long with some great shots of Sarah's face while she was cumming and sucking my dick. It looked like she was a willing participant and I began to get aroused as I watched it over and over again.

Her orgasm was real. I knew I had to have more regardless of the consequences. I watched the blowjob, filled with passion and enthusiasm, and my mind was made up. No more jerking off to "Teresa" or Sarah. She was going to make all of my fantasies come true.

My plan required a second camera so I ordered another one with next day delivery. I cut a hole in my overnight bag to mount a camera where it could not be seen. Finally, I made a reservation for Friday night at the best hotel in downtown L.A. My preparation complete, I made a lower resolution version of the video so I could attach it to an email. An email that I sent to Sarah's work and personal accounts. The message read as follows:

"Sarah. I am truly sorry but I must see you again. Our meeting was intoxicating but I cannot help myself. You are the most beautiful and exciting woman I have ever met. Please forgive me for what I must demand. You will meet me in the bar at the downtown hotel at 9:00 p.m. this Friday night. You will wear a sexy bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, and high heels. I want your dress to be short. Short enough that I can see the tops of your stockings while you are seated. Please watch the attached video. No one at work will discover what you have done If you follow my instructions completely. David."

I clicked the send button and my fate was sealed. I was either going to meet Sarah on Friday night or I was going to be arrested and put behind bars. The second prospect made the next few days uncomfortable indeed.

Friday came and I headed home from work at 5:00 p.m. I showered, shaved, grabbed my overnight bag, and headed to the hotel. I checked in and was in my room by 7:00 p.m.

I spent some time testing and adjusting my camera angles. I needed to ensure that both cameras were hidden and undetectable, but would provide a quality recording. The first was located in my overnight bag; placed on the desk facing the foot of the bed. The second I was able to place on top of the curtains next to the king. I used a towel wedged between the curtain rod and the wall to ensure the camera did not move. This camera provided a birds eye view of the bed and most of the room as well. Delighted with my preparation, I adjusted the timers to start recording at 9:45 p.m. and headed down to the bar to reserve a table.

The bar was crowded and it was not even 8:00 p.m. I chose a high table near a corner that offered some privacy but you could still see the entrance and restrooms. Unfortunately, the table was occupied by a young couple.

The bartender had dark hair and appeared to be in his mid-twenties.

His name tag read "Matt." I introduced myself.

"Matt, I'm meeting a special lady at 9 o'clock and I was hoping to get the table near the corner," I began as I placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"It's our first date and I really want everything to be perfect," I finished.

"Shouldn't be a problem, Dave," He replied as he scooped up the bill. "I'll let that couple know that the table was reserved; I think they are getting ready to leave soon anyways. When your date gets here, I'll make sure that the service is excellent."

"Thanks, Matt. I really appreciate it."

A few minutes later I was seated and had an opportunity to survey the crowd. It was a mostly older, expensive looking clientele. Lots of single men and a few with their wives. There were some younger, attractive women who I assumed were either prostitutes, or ladies just looking for a sugar daddy. Eavesdropping on their conversations amused me as I waited and confirmed my assumptions.

At 8:55 p.m. Sarah appeared in the doorway and she looked outstanding! She was wearing a tight, banded, black cocktail dress that accentuated her body. It was tight around her hips, stopped mid thigh, and showed plenty of cleavage. I could see that she also wore the black stalkings and heels as I requested. Her hair and makeup were perfect; she looked like an actress at a movie premiere.

She looked around nervously until she saw me stand. Her gaze turned hard as she made her way to my table. As she walked, I noticed she attracted the attention of many of the men in the bar; and some of the women, too. Sarah was easily the most attractive person in the room.

"You bastard," she hissed. "You fucking recorded me!"

I held the chair so she could sit down. She did and just glared at me.

Matt appeared at the table with an appreciative glance.

"What can I get you both?"

"White wine," Sarah mumbled.

"Gin and tonic for me please."

Matt nodded and walked away.

"Sarah, let me try to explain," I began. "I have been a member of your cam room for over a year. To me, you are the perfect woman. When I saw you at the store that day, I dunno. I knew that I had to meet you."

"You're sick," she mumbled. "You stalked me, forced me to have sex with you, and fucking recorded me!" she got louder and heads began to turn.

Quietly she said, "I should call the police."

"You could," I replied. "What will they think when they see the video?" "You saw it. You looked like a willing participant to me."

Her gaze darkened and she just looked at me.

Matt arrived with the drinks and left after another appreciative glance at Sarah.

"I think our bartender likes you," I quipped.

"Fuck him and fuck you," she said with venom.

"Men like you are always trying to use me. It's disgusting! Always having to deal with the looks, the comments. Not to mention the things that are messaged to me when I cam! I don't want to deal with it anymore," she finished and took a big gulp of wine.

"Why do you cam then?" I asked.

"Because I make way more money camming than I do as an architect! That's why!" she hissed.

"Well, I haven't told you, but I think you look very beautiful tonight," I said.

"Ha!" she ridiculed me and finished her glass of wine.

I took the opportunity to look in her lap. Her legs were crossed and I could just see the tops of her stalkings and the black clips from her garters. A warmth began to spread through my crotch.

Matt quickly appeared with another glass of wine and Sarah began to relax a little. I sipped my gin and tonic.

"I have a boyfriend, you know," she said suddenly.

"I didn't know, and I'm sure he won't find out about this," I replied.

She just looked at me and took another sip of wine.

I took an opportunity to look around the room and noticed a table of three men in their late 40's or early 50's sitting directly opposite our table. One of the men, the one facing our table, was looking intently at Sarah. I placed my hand gently on her knee and she jumped.

"Sarah, the man at the opposite table. He won't stop looking at you," I said.

She looked at the man and took another healthy sip of wine.

"What do you want me to do tonight? Why am I here?" she asked nervously.

"I'm not sure what I want," I replied. "I know I want to spend more time with you. I really enjoyed the time we spent together in your office. I think you did too."

Sarah just looked at me and drank some more wine.

I leaned closer to her and placed my hand on her knee again. "Why don't you spread your legs slightly and tease him," I whispered.

She coughed on some of the wine and stared at me again.

"I'm not asking you to have sex with him, Sarah. He's not bad looking and I know he likes you," I said.

I kept my hand on her knee as Sarah took another drink of her wine and looked at the man sitting across from her.

"Go on, Sarah. Give him a thrill," I urged.

Sarah kept looking at the man and I looked in her lap. Slowly, she uncrossed her legs. I could see more of her garter straps appear and what I thought was the shadow of black panties. Quickly, I looked at the man and noticed he was sitting more upright, his eyes still locked on Sarah.

I looked back at Sarah and noticed that her eyes had taken on a glazed look as she stared at the man. Her knees were still close together and my hand remained on the inside of her lower thigh.

"Wider, Sarah. Show him more."

She looked at me quickly and drank some more wine. Her gaze returned to the man and she nervously began to bite her lower lip. With her eyes locked on the man, she slowly spread her legs about a foot between each knee.

He stiffened in his chair and from my position I could now clearly see Sarah's black lace panties. If I could see them, then he could too. I slid my hand further up her thigh and Sarah shivered; eyes still locked on the man now looking alternately at her face and her black panties.

"You're getting aroused," I whispered

Sarah looked at me, shook her head, and sipped some more wine.

"Admit it. You tease online all the time. Now you're teasing in person and it's turning you on."

"No," she whispered.

My fingers began drawing little circles on her thigh and she shuddered. The man sat transfixed as I looked at Sarah. Her face and neck had turned bright pink and I could see that her respiration had increased. She kept staring at her observer.

"You can close your legs, then," I said.

I removed my hand and reluctantly she closed her legs but kept them uncrossed.

Her admirer was looking at me now. I gave him a conspiratorial wink and turned my attention back to Sarah who had almost finished her second glass of wine. As I signaled Matt I noticed the Man at the table stand and head for the restroom. I pointed to Sarah and Matt nodded his head.

"Back in a minute, Sarah. Need to use the little boys room." She just nodded her head and finished her second glass of wine.

I made my way to the men's room. As I entered, I noticed the man at a urinal. Another guy was washing his hands at a sink. I went and started washing my hands also. The other man soon left and I took a quick peek under the stalls. No one there. Soon the man from the bar was washing his hands next me.

"She's something else, isn't she?" I queried.

He looked up, startled. "Yes. Yes she is," he replied tentatively.

I started drying my hands. "How would you like to fuck her?"

He just stared at me and then shook his head.

"i'm serious, " I repeated. "How would you like to fuck her?"

"This is a joke," he said. "What are you? Her pimp?"

I laughed. "It's no joke. And no, I'm not her pimp. She's my slut and I think she wants to fuck you. She does what I say."

I looked at my watch. It was 9:40 p.m.

"Tell you what. Think about it. My name is Dave, by the way," I said.

"Gary," he replied.

"Nice to meet you, Gary. So here's the deal, give me your cell number. We're staying at the hotel. If she's willing, I'll text you our room number. If you decide you don't want to then no harm, no foul. Just ignore the text."

Gary stared at me dumbfounded.

I grabbed my phone and brought up my video. "Check this out," I said.

I showed him the part where I ate out her pussy and ass. His mouth hung open.

"Holy shit!" he said.

Next I showed her sucking my cock.

Gary paused and then he gave me his digits. I laughed and entered them in my contacts.

"See you later, Gary," I said as I left the restroom.

As I re-entered the bar I noticed Matt standing at our table talking to Sarah. She seemed to be enjoying the conversation and had spread her legs again. From his vantage point I knew Matt could see her panties. She laughed and Matt wrote something on a piece of paper that he left on the table before returning to the bar. Sarah grabbed the paper as she saw me approach.

"I thought you had a boyfriend," I said as I sat down.

Sarah looked guilty as she said, "I do. He just gave it to me."

"Show me," I said.

She hesitated, but slid the paper over to me. I noticed Gary sitting back in his chair as I read Matt's phone number and put the paper in my pocket.

"You are a naughty girl," I said. "Showing your panties to a stranger and getting a bartender's phone number. Mr. Wonderful would be so upset."

"His name is Bryan and leave him out of this," she warned.

"You are forgetting who is in charge here, let's go," I said as I stood up.

"Where are we going?" she looked worried.

"I'm going to fuck my slut," I whispered in her ear.

I held up 50 dollars to Matt. He nodded and I left it on the table.

As we walked out of the bar, Gary stared at Sarah. I nodded after she passed him and we headed for the elevators, my hand on her upper butt cheek.

We waited for the car and I noticed that Sarah was a little tipsy. I only had one drink but she had three glasses of wine. She seemed resigned to her fate but still had to protest.

"I'm not sure I can do this," she said.

"You can do it," I replied. "I found your info and I can find Bryan's too. How would you like it if he found out your secret along with your co-workers?"

She wiped a tear away as we entered the elevator. I pushed the button for my floor and stood in front of her as she moved against the back wall. We were alone in the car as the doors closed and we started to move. I grabbed her by the waist and she turned her head away from me.

"You disgust me," she said.

"I disgust myself sometimes," I replied as I began to squeeze her ass cheeks while I nuzzled her neck with my mouth.

The car kept moving upward. I lifted her skirt above her hips.

"Spin around, Sarah. I want to see what you wore for me."

The elevator was covered in mirrors so my eyes were treated to delicious sensory overload. Sarah slowly turned to show a black lace thong nestled in her firm ass. Black stalkings and a beautiful black lace garter complemented the panties perfectly. The heels were amazing too; about 4 inches high and incredibly sexy.

"You will need to fix the panties when we get to the room," I said. "The thong should be over the garters, not under the straps." She rolled her eyes at that and pulled her dress back down as the car came to a stop and the doors opened.

I told her the room number and followed her down the hall. I began to notice her scent, a combination of shampoo and her perfume. She smelled heavenly. She walked with a grace that I found so sexy, I could not believe that I was about to fuck her. My cock began to stir with anticipation.

We reached the door to my room. I swiped my card and held the door for her. She took one last look at me and entered the room. Sarah looked around for a moment and said she wanted to freshen up. I nodded my head and told her to remove her dress before she reentered the room.

I removed my coat and sat in the chair facing the bed. I smiled as I looked at my watch. 10:00 p.m. I adjusted the lighting for the clearest recording and looked at the camera above the curtain. It was perfectly hidden in shadow. The sound of water running reached my ears and I settled back in the chair to await her entrance.

I didn't have to wait long. Sarah opened the door, turned off the bathroom light, and entered the room. I was transfixed. She glided across the room as she walked, breasts swaying in a lacy, black, demi cup bra. She reminded me of one of the angels and I told her so.

"Teresa, you look beautiful," I said.

"Why are you calling me Teresa now?"

"Teresa is your cam name. It's who you are when you are naughty, and it's who you are when you're my slut," I replied.

"Did you fix your panties in the bathroom?" I asked.

"No."

"Fix them for me now," I replied.

I began to rub my cock through my pants as Teresa turned her ass toward the lower camera and began to unhook the straps from her stalkings. She struggled a little but soon had them free and bent over slowly and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I kept rubbing my cock and Teresa started glancing nervously in my direction as she struggled to reattach the garter straps to her stalkings. After a few more moments she completed her task and slowly began to pull the thong back up until it was seated perfectly against her mons.

"What a sexy fucking slut," I said. "Walk around, Teresa. Show me your body."

Teresa did as I asked, looking nervously at me as I rubbed my dick up and down and grabbed a handful of my balls. I stared at her for several minutes as she modeled her lingerie for me and my arousal increased.

As I stood, it took her by surprise. She jumped slightly as she noticed my hardness, sticking out proudly from my pants at a ninety degree angle. I approached her slowly, removing my shirt and tie as I came closer. Her eyes began to glaze over as she watched me remove my clothes. I took her in my arms and we slowly began to kiss. She was hesitant at first, resisting as I grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly against my cock. I rubbed it against her stomach as my tongue began to dance in her mouth. She began to reciprocate and I could feel her body begin to relax.

Abruptly, I pushed her back into a sitting position on the bed and moved away to continue undressing. I removed my shoes and socks while Teresa watched languidly. Her eyes widened as I began to remove my pants causing me to smirk with delight.

"Do you like watching me undress, Teresa?"

She nodded her head.

"Do you want me to remove my boxers?"

Another nod.

"My, my. You are naughty," I said. "Ask me to remove them."

"W-w-what?" she asked.

I moved closer and stood a foot in front of her face.

"Ask me to remove my boxers, slut."

"P-please t-take off your b-boxers for me," she trembled.

"Of course, my dear."

Teresa licked her lips and looked up at me briefly as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and dropped my underwear to the floor. I could hear an audible intake of breath as my exposed penis bounced in front of her face. She stared as I stood still and it rose and fell with my heartbeat.

"Do you like it Teresa?"

"Yes," she murmured.

"Compare it to Bryan's," I commanded.

"I-I'm not sure, I-I can."

I looked down at her a moment before I responded.

"Teresa. You are my slut now. Bryan may be your boyfriend, but you belong to me. Now touch my cock and compare it to Bryan's!"

Tentatively, she reached up and grabbed the base of my glans. She held it for a moment feeling my pulse radiating through her palm. Our eyes locked and I nodded, as she began to move one hand, then the other over my dick.

"Feel the weight of my balls before you compare."

Teresa massaged my balls and cock for a few more moments. Pre-cum began to form at the tip and I took my index finger and wiped it off. Teresa's eyes widened in surprise as I placed the my finger in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip and she moaned audibly. I smiled at her as she spoke:

"Your cock is thicker than Bryan's. I think his is a little longer, though...Your balls are heavier too. Oh, and Bryan's cock is very straight. Yours curves upward a little."

We shared a smile as I processed what she had told me. My cock is six and a half inches hard, Bryan must be seven or seven and a half inches long. I'm thicker and slightly curved so I hoped to put that information to good use. I kneeled between Teresa's legs and we began to kiss again, more passionately than before. I reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and threw it next to her on the bed. My mouth hungrily covered her 34D breasts and I felt her nipples grow hard between my lips. I think I kissed every inch of her upper body before I stood and presented my cock to her again.