All Comments on 'Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 02'

by SaveFerrisBueller

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thumbs up

Great series don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

As a female reader, I very much enjoyed the two chapters you’ve posted. Please keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t get enough

This is a super hot and well written story. You built characters who are multi dimensional and scenes which are believable. I really appreciate how Chris/David puts Sarah/Teresa’s sexual needs first while seeing to his own fantasies. I like how feisty she is and how he pushes her to explore her own sexualIty. After you wrote after chapter 1 that you had already submitted chapter 2, I was checking for updates everyday. Can’t wait for chapter 3 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stocking not Stalking

Great story except for spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude is totally in the closer

Between his willingness to pick up any diseases she has, and her idiocy in protecting herself from exposure by publicly exposing herself at his demand, this plot is terribly broken. Get an editor or stick to single page vignettes and flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woah. Where did that last comment come from?

This is a fantasy story. Why be so angry? Have you read some of the crap on this site? Why don’t you make comments on those?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous