Owning My Mom's Best Friend

Story Info
Son blackmails mother's wild MILF friend to be his sex slave.
7.3k words
4.34
69.2k
62
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers

Danny was just your typical nineteen year old college student. He had just finished his freshman year and was adventurous, always looking for a party and always horny. He was a handsome young man and the girls swooned over his good looks and natural charisma. He was a good student in a pre-law program, and was attending a local ivy league school, so he could help his mom Julie, by keeping costs down.

Julie married Danny's father when they were just out of high school, after Julie got pregnant with Danny unexpectedly. They both worked long hours to stay afloat, but it caused them to neglect Danny. They eventually drifted apart and divorced.

Danny's father made some effort to spend time with Danny, but as time went on the visits diminished in time and frequency. Julie continued to work long hours to save for put Danny to go to through college, and was traveling extensively for work. Her company was opening an office in another city and asked Julie to spend the summer there to help with the startup.

Julie's best friend, Ann, lived next door. Her husband was best friends with Julie's husband in high school. Ann and her husband also made the mistake of having a child young, so they struggled too. Ann's husband eventually made it big in financial services though and was able to provide a comfortable life for Ann and their son Frank.

Ann's husband tragically died in a plane crash on a company business trip, and Ann and Frank inherited a large life insurance policy and a settlement from the crash, so Ann was able to become a stay at home mom and dote on Frank as he was growing up.

Danny and Frank became best friends, so it was always the four of them visiting each other's houses and hanging around laughing and talking.

Julie was short and kind of frumpy looking, and the stress of her job, along with drinking a little too much, made her look a little worse for the wear. Ann on the other hand was always very glamorous looking; tall with a trim figure and washboard abs you could bounce a quarter off.

In public Ann was a little bit of a flirt, but also tried to come across as a somewhat innocent church going woman, who volunteered for many charities and provided a good home and upstanding moral values for Frank.

While Danny was taking a couple of summer courses nearby, Frank was doing a study abroad program and attending an out of state college.

The four of them got together to talk about what the summer would bring. "Ann, you must be sad that Frank is going to be away all summer, then going away to college again in the fall," Julie said with a look of concern for her friend.

"Yeah Julie, I never thought I would be an 'empty nester' at thirty eight. But it is probably for the best. Frank needs to have some independence from me. He says I spoil him but am overbearing at the same time."

As Danny listened to the conversation, Frank replied, "I know you mean well, but it will probably be good for you to develop some interests besides waiting on me!"

Danny chimed in, "I'm going to miss you too this summer Frank. We both have other friends, but we grew up together and there's no one I'd rather hang around with."

Ann added, "Julie I'm going to miss you too. None of us has been apart from each other for so long."

"But Ann, you'll have Danny to keep you company."

Ann blushed a little. "I guess I can just pretend Danny is Frank, and mother him and overprotect him until he can't stand it anymore!"

Everyone laughed but then Frank looked at Danny seriously. "Danny, please look after my mom for me. She's never been alone and there's been some burglaries in the neighborhood."

Julie looked at Danny with concern. "Yes, Danny, Ann might need some protection."

What only Danny knew is that since he turned eighteen Danny had developed a crush on Ann that had escalated to the point that it was now an obsession. All the kids in school always called Ann 'Mrs. R' as a nickname, and the thought of being alone with Mrs. R for a whole summer was making his teenage cock tingle.

He looked at his mom and his best friend, and with a poker face he replied, "I'll take really good care of Mrs. R." In his mind he thought, "this could be a porn movie. The mother's hot best friend, who is your best friend's mother, and who lives next door. It is like the perfect MILF trifecta."

Danny realized that nothing would ever happen between him and Mrs. R, but that didn't stop him from constantly masturbating while thinking about her naked body and what he would like to do to it. One day when he was over Frank's house he even stole a pair of Ann's panties which he masturbated into.

Living in Florida both families had backyard pools, and Julie and Ann would wear skimpy bikinis while sunbathing, but only when Danny and Frank were not around.

The previous owner of Danny's house had planted a hedge with Viburnum bushes, which grow very thick. But there were a few spots in the hedge where Danny could see through into Ann's yard.

As his obsession with Ann grew, he would sometimes spy through the hedge and take pictures of Ann with his telephoto lens camera when she was sunbathing. She never sunbathed topless though, which was very frustrating to Danny. He would just catch glimpses of her putting on suntan lotion or would see her butt cheeks in her thong bikini.

Ann had secrets of her own though. She acted like an innocent mother and young widow who attended church every Sunday. She was a cheerleading coach, girl scout leader and a PTA organizer.

But she had a hidden wild side. She had a very high libido and liked to party. Through other wild thirty something female friends, and members of her gym, she met up with young muscular guys who wanted that 'MILF experience.'

They were amazed at her stamina in being able to keep up with them and were attracted to her self-confidence and sophistication. Like her son, she tended to emotionally dominate them, which they found to be very exciting.

Her drinking and sometime drug taking got her into trouble. She had a couple of DUI charges and even a charge for possession of cocaine. She had confided to Julie about her legal issues and Julie had mentioned it to Danny. If she were to be arrested again she might even go to jail.

Julie left to manage the new office and Frank left a few days later for his study abroad program. The next day Danny went to visit Ann as she was sitting outside by the pool. Unfortunately she was wearing modest shorts and a tee shirt, not her thong bikini.

"Hi Mrs. R, how are things going now that my mom and Frank are gone for the summer?"

"Things are going well. I miss them but at least I have you to talk to. Me and your mom always hung out, or you and Frank, or the four of us. But you and I never have had much time to be alone.

He didn't know if she meant anything by that, but he thought to himself, "boy, I'd like some time to be alone with you."

She asked him with a laugh, "so Danny do you have any hot girlfriends these days? Frank is always with a different girl each month, but I don't see you dating that much."

"I've had a few girlfriends but no one that I am that attracted to. They are just not my type and besides I like older women."

Ann's face scrunched up a little when he said that. "Older women? Why are you attracted to older women? Older women don't have bodies as nice as college girls."

"There are plenty of older women with great bodies and they are more mature and carry themselves better. And I don't want to embarrass you, but from what I've heard they are much better in bed than younger women."

Danny went on to describe his perfect older woman, in terms of looks and personality. She wasn't sure if she was imagining it, but it seemed like he was describing someone exactly like her.

She laughed nervously, "Danny it sounds like you want a woman who looks and acts just like me!"

He looked at her sheepishly. "Yeah Mrs. R, but no offense, you are very prim and proper. I would want an older woman who is a little more on the wild side than you."

Ann looked relieved that Danny didn't suspect her wild ways. "No offense taken Danny. I date sometimes but I am a boring date, and they are usually older men who are also very conservative like me."

A couple of days later Danny didn't have any classes and decided to spy on Ann to see if she was wearing his favorite thong bikini. He took out his camera, peered through an opening in the hedge and zoomed in as she was laying on her lounge chair by the pool facing him. It looked like it would be a boring day watching her take a nap.

Suddenly he saw her hand dip under the waist band of her bikini bottoms, and she started rubbing her mound vigorously, alternating between fingering herself and circling her clit with her finger. With her other hand she started pinching her nipple through the bathing suit.

Danny couldn't believe his luck. Ann was not so innocent after all. He started video recording the scene, capturing her as she grew more and more excited. This was going to make great jerkoff material for him to watch over and over.

He wondered what she was fantasizing about while she was playing with herself. Maybe him? He didn't care though as he was now jerking off in unison to her pleasuring herself and they both came at the same time.

The next day he tried to catch her again as he spied through the hedge, but to no avail. He would find excuses to go over to her house to 'check in' on her, and they would drink coffee and talk about their lives. She didn't have any idea he was spying on her.

One day he hit the jackpot. He spied through the hedge with his camera and saw a young good looking guy enter her yard. They started drinking beers together and soon he whipped out a joint that they both eagerly smoked. Then it was on to them snorting coke off the glass table.

He was shocked that Ann wasn't so innocent after all. The bigger shock came when he pulled down his swim trunks as he sat on a lounge chair and his massive erection popped out. She eagerly started bobbing her head up and down on his member until eventually he exploded in her mouth. As Danny was recording he could see globs of cum running down the sides of her mouth.

It was her turn now as he pulled down her swim trunks and he went down on her as she pulled his head closer and closer to her eager snatch. Danny got a closeup of her face as she moaned through a mind shattering orgasm. They then both got up and went into the house to have sex in her bedroom. He realized that he knew the guy, who was a fellow student at his college.

Danny now became upset that another young guy was getting sex from his dream woman. Even though he loved his mom, Mrs. R was also his idea of a dream mother, waiting on him hand and foot, paying a lot of attention to him, and nurturing him.

He was hatching a plan in his head to not only have sex with Ann, but to own her.

Danny texted her the next morning that he wanted to meet with her to discuss something. She couldn't imagine what it was but invited him over. They sat at her kitchen table.

He pulled out the video camera and showed her the recordings he made. She was in shock that he had exposed her secrets.

"Danny, what is the meaning of this! You had no right spying on me in private moments. I am a single woman and didn't do anything wrong. I am your mother's best friend and your best friend's mother, and I thought you and I were friends. Why did you do this?"

"I'm attracted to you but thought I would never have the chance of having sex with you. I was always jealous of how great a mom you are to Frank, where my mom tries but does not have tome and is not that maternal."

He continued, "but now I see that you do like younger guys, so maybe I have a chance with you."

"Danny that is never going to happen. I love you like my own son, and you are very handsome, but having sex with you would be so wrong."

"Mrs. R, it is going to happen how I want it, where I want it and when I want it, all summer."

"What are you going to do, blackmail me?"

"Blackmail is such a strong word to use. But you wouldn't want these videos to hit the internet. It would ruin your reputation, get you in legal trouble with the cocaine and weed, and disappoint my mom and your son."

"Ok you little shit. What do you want, a blowjob?"

"That would be very crude of me to just want sex. I want that, but also want you to be like a second mother to me."

"You want me to pretend to be your mother, but have sex with you too?"

"That is so weird. What's next then? You little pervert."

"I'll come back later for dinner with my bathing suit on. You should wear one of your thong bikinis."

"So you expect me to make you dinner too?"

"Yes, for the rest of the summer. I am going to be here every day when I am not in school."

"You're moving in?"

"How else can I get taken care of by my new mommy?"

When Danny came back Ann had a nice seafood dinner by the pool ready for him. Frank didn't even want to eat with his mom because it 'wasn't cool,' so she kind of enjoyed having someone to cook for and talk to at dinner, even though she was still disgusted with being forced to have sex with her best friend's son.

After they ate, and of course Ann cleaned the dishes, Danny blurted out, "that was great Mom."

Ann was taken aback. "You always called me Mrs. R. I thought now that you are blackmailing me you would insist on calling me Ann to degrade me. But calling me 'Mom' is just plain weird. Not sure what kind of a head trip you're on Danny, but I think you need therapy."

"Let's get in the hot tub Mrs. R."

"Okay." She was hoping maybe they could get back to a normal relationship and the thrill of blackmailing her had worn off.

They took off their shorts and got into the hot tub in their bathing suits. Danny sat next to Ann and looked at her adoringly. "Please kiss me Mom."

"Danny please stop calling me Mom. I'll kiss you and hopefully that will satisfy you because that is far as things are going." She started to look at Danny a different way, like one of her young lovers, but quickly put the thought out of her mind and was determined to just fake any excitement until she could figure out how to get out of this situation.

They both leaned in, and Danny held her by the back of the neck as he lovingly kissed her. She was shocked at the tenderness of the kiss and opened her mouth to take in his waiting tongue, which swirled around in her mouth, giving her chills, and making her vagina moist.

After making out for a while Danny broke off the kiss and said, "I want you to play with my cock like you did with your pussy the other day."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't want you to take it out my swimsuit, I want you to put your hand in and play with it, like when you put your hand in your bathing suit."

She nodded her head and reached into his suit and grabbed his throbbing erection. She slowly started tugging on it but was still revolted by what was happening and she wanted it to end as soon as she could.

She knew if she talked dirty to him as part of his delusion he would cum quicker. As she jerked him off, she started whispering in his ear, "you like how Mommy is milking your big prick. I wish your dick was inside my cunt right now, fucking your slutty Mommy. I want you to cum inside me Danny."

Danny started getting more and more flustered as Ann talked dirty and masturbated him to make him cum quickly. As he got closer to orgasm he started babbling, "Mommy please let me cum, I want you to make me cum." He started spurting in his swim trunks as he held Ann close. As his dick started softening, she let go. He looked at her in the eyes then kissed her forehead and whispered, "thank you Mommy."

Her plan had backfired and he was getting more delusional. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next and was a little afraid.

"Mrs. R, I want to make you feel good too." She thought maybe he was coming out of his delusional state, since he didn't call her 'Mommy.'

He reached his arm around her neck and pulled her close to hm, as his hand snaked into her bikini bottoms. "What are you doing Danny?"

"I'm just doing what you did to yourself, but it should feel much better me doing this for you. It always feels better to have someone play with you than for you to play with yourself."

He slowly started fingering Ann and rubbing her clit as her passion started to grow. She couldn't believe that this was her best friend's son who was now going to become her lover whether she liked it or not.

"Cum for me Mommy, cum for me," Danny softly repeated to her as he rubbed her mound with the palm of his hand. She couldn't hold back any longer and shuddered as she softly bit his neck and cried. She had never felt emotions like that with anyone. Even though he was forcing her, she could tell that he wanted her so badly to have pleasure too.

They got out of the hot tub and dried each other off. She was still shy about showing him her body, since she did feel like a mother to him and was still hoping he would come to his senses. She went into the master bathroom and took off her swimsuit and put on a thick bathrobe. He did the same and he motioned for them to get under the covers.

She thought for sure he would try to initiate sex, but he just spooned behind her, and they both fell asleep. She woke up in the morning with the covers pulled down and her bathrobe open, with Danny slowly licking her now sopping wet vagina. All she could do was moan and Danny noticed she was awake and raised his head.

"I thought you would like to be woken up this way. You taste so good Mommy. I'm going to wake you up like this all time."

He went back to giving her a tongue bath that a cat would be proud of. All she could think of is "here goes the Mommy thing again. But boy that feels good." She felt another orgasm coming, even though she was thinking about how angry Julie would be if she found out the truth about her MILF wild ways.

After Ann came, she asked Danny what he wanted her to do for him.

"Mrs. R, I've seen on porn sites where the woman sucks the man's cock while she sticks her finger up his ass and massages his prostrate. She eats his ass too."

Ann didn't even know how to answer. Not only was Danny delusional, but he was also kind of kinky too. "But Danny, I'm not sure if your ass is totally clean. I've never played with a man's ass before."

"You need to clean me out with a nice enema. That's what a good mommy does for her son when he needs it."

They went into the bathroom, and he got down on all fours. She inserted an enema tube into him and released the warm water into his bowels as he groaned with a tingling sensation. He emptied himself out and smiled at her approvingly.

He laid on the bed and she took his cock in her mouth as she slowly started sucking him. She reached underneath him and inserted her finger in his ass and slowly started massaging his prostrate, which made him harder from the sensation. She bobbed up and down as he smiled that he had his dream MILF catering to his every demand.

He got up on his hands and knees and motioned for her to get behind him and spread his ass cheeks. "Danny, do I have to do this? I've never eaten ass before."

"Yes, a good Mommy needs to make her son happy. Now lick my ass and milk my cock while you are doing it." She tentatively licked his asshole while she reached underneath and slowly started pulling on his thick tool. As he started moaning his approval, she replaced her tongue with her finger and started massaging his prostrate again as she jerked him off.

As he felt his orgasm coming she turned around and made her take him in her mouth again. Soon he roared with an orgasm that made his hot sperm blast its way down her throat.

Afterwards they cuddled in bed naked, holding each other tightly. She knew that he had total control over her, but she liked the fact that she felt needed and adored, not like Frank, who didn't even want to be seen with his mom.

Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers
12