Owning My Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers

"Mrs. R, that was great but I'm hungry and want you to make breakfast for me."

She obediently got up to make pancakes and bacon for her new lover. Other younger lovers she would just use sexually for her enjoyment and kick them out afterwards, but this was different. She wanted Danny to not only be happy sexually but also be pleased with how she took care of him.

After breakfast, Danny announced, "Mommy, we're so hot and sweaty. We should take a bath together and you can clean me."

"If that is what you would like. I want to make my new son happy." She couldn't believe she just said that. Maybe she was losing her mind too. Danny laid in the bathtub as Ann soaped him up and cleaned him, taking special care to clean the large cock that she knew would eventually be inside her thighs whether she liked it or not.

Danny smiled at his new lover and pulled her into the tub. He nestled in between her arms and started sucking on one her still perky breasts. It brought back memories for Ann of when she breastfed Frank.

She rubbed the side of his head as he sucked her nipple and softly said, "does my Danny like sucking on Mommy's tit?"

Danny just looked up at her and nodded his head yes. She knew it was hopeless. She would do whatever he wanted, no matter how weird.

He was all smiles as they got dressed. "What do you want to do today? Let's go somewhere."

She was puzzled. She thought that the day would be spent having sex with him and catering to whatever he wanted.

She hesitantly replied, "why don't we go shopping and maybe a movie?"

"That sounds great."

Danny enjoyed walking around the mall with her. They were so comfortable with each other that they gave off vibes that they were lovers, but people weren't sure because she was old enough to be his mother.

They went in one high end women's clothes stores after another and got different reactions from the salespeople. Finally the saleswomen in one store, when they were finished buying clothes said, "it's nice that your son is willing to go shopping with you. Most sons his age wouldn't want to be seen with his mom."

Danny looked at the saleswoman and answered sternly, "that is very rude to assume anything about a couple you don't know. She isn't my mother she is lover and I own her. But she is like a mommy to me too and I am honored and proud to be seen with her."

Ann stood speechless in one of the new dresses she bought, and her face turned as beet red as her dress. The saleswoman just stood there shocked and handed the bags to Ann with a quizzical look and said, "have a nice day."

They left the store and Danny was a little angry at Ann. "Ann, you shouldn't have made me speak up and describe our relationship to that woman. You should have told her we were lovers and I own your body."

"I'm sorry Danny. I can tell you are angry because you called me Ann."

"Sorry isn't good enough. You will need to be punished when we get home."

"Punished?"

"Yes."

Danny had found a steamy movie playing where the lead actress was much older than the lead actor, and the movie was about the character's relationship. Danny obviously liked the subject matter.

They settled into their seats and ate popcorn as Ann dreaded what Danny might make her do in the theater. He just held her hand and put his arm around her, which surprised her. But as the popcorn got lower in the tub, she reached in and felt something hard. He had cut a hole in the bottom of the container before they sat down and now had his erect penis in the popcorn.

"Danny is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah, I think the popcorn needs more butter. Now make me climax better than what the climax of the movie will be."

"But Danny, what if someone sees?"

"Well then they will remember this movie even better. Now do as I say, or we'll just add to your punishment."

Ann dutifully started caressing and pulling on his stiff dick. She was getting turned on again by this show of public domination. The elderly couple next to them heard Danny's groans and had some idea what might be going on.

Danny's head finally tilted back, and he came hard into the popcorn.

"Eat the rest of the popcorn Mommy. It will taste better with my own special brand of baby butter."

Ann ate the popcorn in silence and was so horny and frustrated that she couldn't get off too. Suddenly she felt Danny's butter covered hand between her legs under her new dress and she opened her legs submissively. He easily slipped two fingers into her and started rocking them in and out.

Then he added a third finger, and she winced a little but liked the feeling of being so full. When he added a fourth finger she groaned in his ear, "please Danny, it's too much. I'm not that big down there." But she felt pressure building as his forefinger was rubbing hard against her clit.

He then slipped his whole fist in her and her mouth opened and made a soft 'Oh,' as she realized what he had just done. He gently pulled his fist in and out. She whimpered in his ear, "Danny no, I'm going to cum. People will hear it."

"Mommy, it's just like giving birth but in reverse and not as painful, I hope. Now take it like a good girl."

Being called a 'good girl' at thirty eight by a teenager put her over the edge. She slowly bit into his shirt covered shoulder, as her body started spasming, flooding his hand with juices. She had never squirted before, but she had never been with someone like Danny.

As they left the theater Danny turned to her. "Did you like the movie?"

"I don't remember parts of it. I was a little distracted."

"Me too. We made our own movie though. We gave quite a show to the old couple next to us."

When they got home Ann had some idea what was in store for her.

Danny sat on the couch menacingly and patted his knee with his hand. "Take off all your clothes Ann." She hated it when he called her Ann. She knew that meant that he was angry with her.

She slowly stripped off all her clothes and laid face down across his lap. "Danny, you can't do this. I haven't been spanked since I got in trouble with my father when I was in college."

"Well that disobedience is just going to get you more spanks and harder too." He started slowly spanking her ass as she tried to cover her ass cheeks with her hands, but he kept slapping them away.

"That hurts Danny, please stop!"

He wasn't listening and kept slapping her ass cheeks harder and harder as she started to whimper and cry. "Please, I'll do anything to make you stop!"

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Get off my lap and straddle me. You are going to ride me."

She panicked at the thought of having vaginal sex with her best friend's son, who was also her son's best friend. If she came in her it would just be too weird for her. So she thought of a little white lie.

"You must use a condom. You can't come in me, or I might get pregnant."

"My mom and I talk about everything. She told me you had to have a hysterectomy last year and can't have any more children, so I can cum in you whenever I want. Now straddle me."

She got into cowgirl position and inserted him slowly into her. She started riding him, going up and down and back and forth. They stared into each other's eyes as she built up a faster tempo. She didn't know that he had incredible stamina and could hold out for an hour if he wanted to.

He started slapping her ass cheeks again and she yelped with the pain. "You were very naughty telling me a lie. You are going to get spanked hard and that is not the only thing that will get sore. By the time I am done fucking that slutty mommy pussy you won't be able to walk straight."

He was right. She saw no sign of him cumming anytime soon and she had already come twice and couldn't take much more. He made her switch into reverse cowgirl position and pounded her more, as he made her rub her clit, and she came again. She decided she would play his game.

She started shouting, "fuck Mommy's pussy! Give it to me harder Danny. Make Mommy cum again!"

This sent him over the edge. "I'm going to put a baby in you Mommy!" he shouted back as he spurted hot cum into her womb. She was glad that this was just an expression. She did not want any more children after finishing raising one already, and even if she did want another one, not with her best friend's teenage son.

They both collapsed from exhaustion, but after they showered she knew he would expect dinner on the table. He napped while she made him a nice steak dinner.

At dinner, she was a little down about the last two day's events. "Danny, you think you can do whatever you want to me because you are blackmailing me. It doesn't feel that good being involuntary owned."

"Mrs. R, I am not going to blackmail you anymore. I don't need too. I don't know if you ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome?"

"No, what is that?"

"It's a case where bank robbers kidnapped bank employees in Stockholm. They held them hostage and the hostages started feeling sorry for the bank robbers and started taking their side. It has happened many times.

"So you think I like being your sex slave?"

"Yes."

Ann started feeling a tingling in between her legs at the thought of her voluntarily being owned by Danny. She would service him sexually and be like a mother to him too.

"Mommy what's for dessert?"

"I made you some nice brownies and you can have ice cream too."

"That's not want I want."

"What do you want then?"

"I want that tight little ass of yours for dessert."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Instead of fudge brownies I'm going to go up your fudge road."

"Absolutely not Danny! I don't do anal. It will hurt and I find it very degrading."

"Wait here while I decide what to do with you, you insolent woman. Mommy's getting punished again, I can tell you that." He went back to his house, as Ann shivered with fright about what he might do next. When he came back he was holding a large bag and he yanked her up by the arm out of her chair.

She tried to pull away, but he was too strong for her. "I said no Danny, and I mean it this time!"

He dragged her into the bathroom. Take off your clothes right now or I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week." She never saw him so angry, so she quickly stripped down naked.

"Get down on your hands and knees."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

He pulled out a large glass enema syringe as her eyes opened wide with fear. "You cleaned me out with a regular enema bag before you ate my ass. This is different though. I'm going to give you a punishment enema."

"What's that?"

You get your ass filled with several syringes of water until your belly inflates and it hurts badly until you let the water out."

"And you are going to do that to me?"

"It's for your own good. Just because you're my mommy doesn't mean I also don't own you. Your anus and colon are the last parts of you I don't own yet."

He filled up the syringe and inserted it into her, as she felt the water filling her up. He did this a couple more times until it started to hurt.

"Danny, please I can't take anymore," she shouted. "Please let me go the toilet, please!"

"No, you have to hold until you cum."

"How am I going to do that?"

"Hold yourself up on one hand and play with yourself with your other hand."

Ann wanted to make the pain go away so she did what Danny said. While she was soaking wet and felt her orgasm building, she was having trouble focusing on having an orgasm, with the pain of the water sloshing around inside her. She started furiously rubbing her clit and fingering herself.

Further distracting her was Danny reaching underneath and pulling on her nipples, as if he was milking a cow. She felt an orgasm coming but did not want to shit all over the floor. Danny pulled out a butt plug and inserted it in her ass.

She shouted as she came and collapsed on the bathroom floor. He stroked her hair, helped her up, got her to the toilet bowl and removed the butt plug, letting the liquids pour out of her. She felt so relieved and clean.

"That's a good girl. We need to keep that ass clean."

He walked her over to the bed and had her lean over the edge. She knew what was coming next.

He took off his clothes and got behind her. He held up a small tube of lube and showed it to her as she shuddered again in fear. "Ann, you need to pass your final test for me to own you. I am going to put just enough lube so I can get my cock in your ass, but not so much that you won't feel any pain. If you relax it will hurt less."

He put a little lube on her anus, and his cock, and slowly started to push into her bowels. "Danny, stop! It hurts, it hurts."

"You have to hurt a little sometimes to make it feel so good when the pain stops." He slowly bottomed out in her as she whimpered from the pain, but she felt relieved he had totally fit into her.

He pulled halfway out and drove back in again, making her wince. "Danny it's too big, take it out, take it out!"

"Not until you cum again."

"How am I supposed to do that with the pain I'm feeling from you drilling me?"

"Do what you did when you were holding the enema. Play with yourself."

She started fingering herself as Danny picked up a rhythm of sliding in and out of her. She felt the pressure in her loins building again and shook from another powerful orgasm, as Danny blasted hot cum into her anus.

After they calmed down, they took a shower together. Danny looked into Ann's eyes and softly said, "I love you Mrs. R, will you be lover and my mommy?"

"Of course I will Danny. Always. I love you too my dear man."

For the rest of the summer they had a ritualistic routine. Oral sex in the morning. In the afternoon Ann got a good spanking followed by getting her pussy fucked. And of course an enema and anal sex at night. When she had her period, sometimes they would still have messy sex, or they would have anal sex, or just pleasure each other with their hands.

At the end of the summer Frank returned from his study abroad program and Julie returned from starting up a new office for her company. The four of them met, and Ann and Danny were nervous about revealing what had been going on with them over the summer.

They sat on the couch across from Frank and Julie, sitting very close together and holding hands. Julie and Frank's jaws dropped in shock.

Julie exclaimed, "what have you been doing with my son! I know you like younger guys but why would you get involved with my son?"

Frank added, "and how could you go along with this Danny? We're best friends and that's my mom. You can get your pick of college girls, why would you want to be with my mom?"

Ann interjected; "it wasn't my idea to start this. Danny caught me with some compromising photos and blackmailed me. He forced me into a very kinky relationship with him.

"Danny how could you do that to my mom! She has been like a second mother to you over the years, with all the hours your mom needed to work for her job."

"Well besides becoming lovers, she was even more like a mom to be than she had been before. She cooked, cleaned and did my laundry for me, and gave me advice about my future, besides having sex with me. The only reason I forced her was because I knew she wouldn't have sex with me by her own free will. So she needed some coaxing."

Julie's face turned red. "That is a little more than coaxing. You basically turned my best friend into a sex slave."

"That's a very strong term. I would rather say that I took ownership of her body by force. But she came to crave making love with me when I demanded her to."

"Making love? Are you saying you and my mom are in love?" Frank bellowed.

"Yes, we are in love. Danny didn't need to force me after a while. I eventually craved for him to make me do things I never would have dreamed of."

"Mom, please spare me the details."

"Danny, I thought I was your only mother?"

"You are, but when she mothers me it turns me on even more."

"Are you pretending she is me when you are making love?"

"No, of course not that would be weird."

Frank shook his head. "So do you two want to keep going with this relationship? Where could this go Danny? You are a young man and may want a family some day and my mom can't have any more children."

Ann replied, "we could adopt if that is what Danny wants."

Julie had a resigned look on her face. "Well, my son could end up with a woman I don't like, but I love you Ann as if you were my sister. Just don't hurt my son. I have some news too. My company wants me to relocate to the new office, so I was going to tell Danny he needed to take student loans to get an apartment to continue his studies locally."

Ann smirked. "I know a place he can live rent free. And he wont need any maid service or a chef!"

Frank shook his head again. "Mom, I was worried about leaving you alone when I went back to school, especially with Danny's mom moving away but this could work out well. Danny, just please don't hurt my mom."

"I won't hurt her unless she is naughty," Danny laughed.

Frank frowned. "Too much information."

Julie still looked puzzled. "So, Ann, you let my son own you and have to do whatever he wants sexually, whenever he wants you to."

"Yes, but he doesn't want to be with any other women. So I guess I own him too."

Danny looked at Ann. "I have one question Mommy. I mean Mrs. R. Why does everyone call you Mrs. R?"

"Because some people know I like younger guys and my name is Ann Robinson. So I don't want people to make fun of me because of the movie."

Julie smiled, but Danny and Frank replied with a quizzical look in unison, "what movie?"

Ann and Julie laughed, since they were young enough that they only saw the movie many years after it came out. Then Ann said, "Julie and Frank would you mind leaving the house for a while? Danny needs to have his evening session with me, and I need to make him his after dinner snack. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Frank sarcastically replied, "and through her pussy."

Ann and Danny got up and walked towards the bedroom. He reached out and playfully slapped her bottom and she let out a small yelp. He forgot his mom and best friend was there.

Frank put his hand on Julie's thigh, leered into her eyes and said, "what do you think about younger guys?" He then pulled her up from the couch and walked her towards the front door, holding her hand tightly. Then he said menacingly, "not that you have a choice."

Julie started tingling between her legs with fear and excitement. She knew it would be a long night.

Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers
12