Owning the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelled, "I haven't lost her yet!" and pushed the gorgeous blond from me.

Sally wasn't perturbed by my denial. She stared at me and hummed while sitting on her haunches and sensually licking the taste of my dick off her lips.

With my prick still semi-rigid, I dove on top of Betty and thrust it into her.

"No!" I spat as nausea consumed me. My penis immediately went limp, but I mimicked humping her for effect with the hope that I could successfully fake it.

Being on top of a woman where flesh met flesh overwhelmed me with revulsion.

I hastily scrambled off the woman and began to regurgitate.

"You've done something to me!" I screamed.

Desperation began to devour and tear at my soul.

Experiencing a manic episode of panic, I turned to Sally and tautly pleaded, "Make me hard again!"

Sally the dainty sexpot smiled at my request and stood up.

She swayed her sexy hips to dramatize her femininity as she walked up to me.

With amorous eyes and a pleasant smile, she provoked calm and motioned me for silence with a finger.

She then exclaimed, "The keys that engage our arousal are narrowed to a few. Only people like us can stimulate each other to achieve rapture. You must accept this as fact and embrace it as truth. Will you consent?"

Frazzled and shaking, I replied, "I'll do anything, just get me hard again. I refuse to lose my wife to that devil."

Sally's robe dropped to the floor. Now fully exposed to my gaze, she replied, "Suck my dick."

Wide-eyed, I gawked at her genitals unable to mutter a word in response.

Sally seemed to understand my composure as if it were a repeated experience for her. She took control and gently placed one hand on my shoulder while pushing my head down with the other.

Stunned and with my mind scrambling to comprehend, I unwarily followed directions from her firm downward shove.

With my face inches from Sally's flaccid penis and fleshy scrotum, I glared at her package with focused attention. My chin became ajar and slivers of drool dribble over my bottom lip.

My dopy eyes pivoted up to meet hers to express my bewilderment.

Sally bushed her long silky hair back from her face and calmly said, "Honey, you must do me first. I am incapable of fulfilling your one true desire without an erection. It is our curse, but we are made to madly yearn for it. Only a man can stimulate me."

Her words returned me to my senses, the urgency to save my wife before time ran out was the base motivation behind my next action.

Unhesitant and determined, I lunged and slurped Sally's floppy dick into my mouth.

Repeatedly telling myself that my motive was for salvation was required to

shield me from a truth that had been dangling in front of my face moments ago.

If I were to acknowledge that I greedily gobbled her cock because I had a crushing impulse to suck her dry like it was a natural inclination, well, it would have effectively fractured my psyche.

I had no way of knowing that the evil bastard had planted a morbid seed and supplemented it with an ultrarich fertilizer. What was happening now was a method to incite super growth and blossom a new dainty flower until it matured and fully bloomed.

As I savored Sally's dick, it began to balloon to monstrous proportions in my mouth.

Feeling the warm chunky pipe of flesh throbbing in the cavity of my throat was something I'd never experienced. It caused me to impulsively gag and choke on it. I reluctantly purged her prick from my mouth.

I was a novice cocksucker for sure. Oddly, my lack of skill at giving a proper blowjob bother me and it was that very thought that intensified my worry even further. My feeling of inadequacy over my skill to pleasure a man shouldn't have even registered as troubling thought. Contemplating these notions confused me further.

It was now difficult to rebalance my thoughts to my original objective which was to save my wife.

I became absorbed at the sight of Sally's tubular shank as it wobbled before my face.

My eyes zeroed on its plump purple head.

I had an urge to swallow it whole and treasure its girth with my tongue. It wasn't my nature to desire another man's appendage and I felt awkward and insecure. I was a straight man; these sensations were unnatural, and the sinful temptations were supposed to repulsive me. I was experiencing the opposite and that provoked conflict.

I admit that I was attracted to Sally. Her whole package stimulated me, and I wanted her bad. Part of my struggle was with identity. Is a man with all the attributes of a woman except for genitals considered a female? Biologically the answer is no. However, having a dick doesn't disqualify a man from being legitimately classified to be a woman.

There are factors considered when determining the nature of a person. Technically Sally was not a female, but he was undeniable a woman. His face, voice, mannerisms, natural bosoms, curvy waist, arms, and legs had all the characteristics of a woman. His mind was structured to behave and think like a female. Sally was all woman and whatever was done to the man could never be undone.

Another question arose that troubled me. If I gave into these compulsions, would I be gay if the woman had a cock? To accept and desire such a woman that outwardly expressed their gender to be female shouldn't reclassify a male lover as being gay. The attraction is for the person, not their genitals. Still, I feared to test it.

I was also terrified that I'd be rash and give in to these deviant cravings. My willpower to resist these temptations was fleeting and I was quite aware of it.

I needed time to work it out and understand why I felt this way.

Time.

I'd been so absorbed in my conflicted thoughts and emotions that I had lost the concept of time.

I didn't know whether I was within a minute or past an hour, but it did trigger something important that was forgotten.

My wife, Shelia.

I panicked and turned.

Time had passed, but it was reflected as minutes not hours. I visually confirmed that the black man hadn't penetrated my wife yet.

For once and for whatever reason Mr. Johnson was keeping his word and was giving me a chance to rectify the situation. I couldn't fathom why he was pushing her hands away to keep her from mounting his dick.

But when I observed my wife, I knew that time had a short fuse. That bomb was just moments away from going off.

I quickly swung around to confront Sally and said, "I did what you asked and now you're rigid as fuck. I know my wife's frenzied looks and there's no time, help me save her."

Sally replied, "All fours, head down, ass up, and spread your cheeks."

"What?"

She remained silent and cocked her head at my question. She then waggled her prick while motioning me to turn around and lower myself into position.

It was obvious that she intended to fuck me. I didn't understand the reasoning for this extreme measure. How would having a dick shoved up my ass make me hard?

I expected discomfort, humiliation, and perhaps pain. Those weren't feelings conducive to stimulating a man to become erect. Also, being demeaned in that manner wouldn't put me in the mood to copulate with any woman. But I didn't have a choice and my wife was on the verge of going full whore and when that happened, she would be lost to me.

I briefly glared at Sally to express my disgruntlement and then swiveled around and dropped myself to all fours.

I sensed Sally's presence as she dropped to her knees behind me and experienced awkwardness that made me uncomfortable with the idea. I looked over my shoulder at her with worry evident in my eyes.

"Head down, ass up, and spread your buttocks. You must comply or I can't help you fulfill your destiny."

"I don't understand."

"I told you before, but you didn't listen. Only men can turn our keys. The requirement is having a big dick. You must accept this fact and embrace your new truth. I promise that this final act will eradicate your heartache."

When she exclaimed those statements, I didn't comprehend or see the relevance as it related to me. It was when she wiggled the head of her thick cock past the anal ring of my sphincter that her testimony became clear to me.

My body tensed and my mouth dropped open.

Sally tightly clamp my waist and follow up with a slow pump that pushed her member deeper into me.

My expectation was pain, but the experience was pure pleasure.

Sally had spoken the truth. My penis was solid and throbbing for release. I couldn't recollect a time that it had ever been harder.

As my body rocked to the motion, the tip of my dick swayed wildly about as my balls swung back and forth.

The sensations were strange and alien to me. I was mounted by a man and it made me feel girly and used. I didn't want the phenomena to end and acknowledging this only surged my panic.

"You need to stop! I'm hard now. There's still time to prove myself."

Sally increased her movements causing me to tingle and shiver from joy.

"What are doing to me!" I cried, "Oh, fuck, don't stop."

I heard Betty scrambling up off the floor and mumble, "Damn it."

I groaned and tilted my dewy eyes up.

Shelia was working the tip of Mr. Johnson's black dick at the entrance to her vagina, but this time he wasn't stopping her.

I sorrowfully moaned, "Oh, baby, noooo," and raised my arm to beseech her.

Like that, I had lost the deal. My attempt to prove myself to be a man ended the moment I bent my ass over to accept another man's prick.

I crimped my bottom lip under the top and huffed breaths through my nose with each thrust of Sally's cock.

Rolling my head in a delirium, I was being driven mad by bliss.

Feeling a presence near me, I looked up to see that Mr. Johnson and my wife had moved next to me.

As he cupped Shelia's breasts, he deliberately angled her snatch above me to give me an unobstructed view. His hard-black shaft was rapidly sliding between the plump white lips of my wife's pussy.

Fevered by my degradation, I rolled my head to the tragedy playing out above me.

I was helpless to stop it because I was immobilized in place by pleasure and sissified by a pumping cock.

Mr. Johnson taunted me by saying, "Shelia's cracker twat only responds to dark meat now. I made it her obsession. White dick makes her sick."

Shelia was tranced and mumbling, "Only black cock makes me horny."

What remained of my willpower crumbled with every word she spoke.

The more she said those words, the more manic she became as the mantra cemented itself in her mind. There was no fix for this and no reversal. She would always be a black cock whore after this. It was a fate that could never be altered.

It was too much, I shrieked, "Why?"

"Simple, I get a kick out of impregnating white wives while their husbands watch. I'm planning to father a brood of black children with her sweet pussy. But truly, her value is only for breeding. You're the grand prize."

I whimpered and moaned while rolling my eyes to the surging pressure tingling at my loins.

He followed up by stating, "You'll be a real woman. Unlike Sally, you'll be fully transitioned with genitals to match. You will be a masterpiece of perfection. Men will gravitate to you and you'll never turn them down. Also, you'll be a cum whore with no care for what the color the spigot is."

He had defined my fate and I was horrified.

"I don't want to be a woman!"

"You believe you have a say in this manner. I usually make men gay before I make them girly. However, you've proven to be less of a man than most, so I'm fast-tracking you and naming you Jessica now. That is your name, accept it."

Traumatized by his words, I made one last stand of defiance, "I'll never be a cum slut!"

Sally reached around my thigh to jerk my prick.

My head jittered and my eyes broadened from astonishment.

I began to hastily pant.

With every tug on my dick, I girlishly squealed and between each squeak, I muttered, "Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

My frazzled head wildly shook to the sensations that controlled my reactions. I impulsively lunged my rear back with the intent to impale the shaft deeper. My desire to feel the whole length in my rectum was now an obsession.

I humped and gyrated like a woman and I couldn't stop. My eyes amorously gleamed as I swooned from delight.

My singular focus was only on pleasure.

I surrendered to the feminine inclinations that invaded me.

My desire for cock became an insatiable hunger missing one ingredient.

I felt the need to return the pleasure that Sally gave me, so I undulated my pelvis and worked my ass like a pussy. This action intensified my urgency to ejaculate.

My passionate outbursts were loud.

Mr. Johnson, the morbid musician, taunted me by causing Shelia to moan in concert with my own.

Between a husband and wife, we became an orgy of sound conducted by a wicked maestro.

The pressure to ejaculate percolated my loins, but I was incapable of releasing it.

I shook my head in bewilderment and rasped, "Why can't come?"

As my body rocked to the percussive bumps pounding into my ass, my desperation to achieve an orgasm became my sole focus and objective.

No one answered my question, and I was frantic for the answer. I meekly raised my head and gawked at my tormentor.

Mr. Johnson was ravishing my wife while pecking kisses down her neck. His eyes pivoted to appraise me and then he gave me an impish grin.

He then said, "When I creampie your wife, that's when you're allowed to shoot your load."

"I don't understand," I wailed.

"When you see jizz drip that's when you pop it. If you're so desperate, entice me to jet my seed into her. The faster I climax the quicker you come. That's how this game is played from now on."

The whole concept was crazy and illogical, but I was frenzied and delirious and I needed release. My wife was his now, did it even matter anymore?

My eyes were drawn to his slick black shaft as it effortlessly pumped between Shelia's pale crack. Foamy juices produced my wife's cunt gleamed wetly on his rod. I imagined his cock coated with creamy semen and my dick twitched. I felt a yearning.

My mouth opened and my tongue lolled out. Streams of saliva began to drip from its tip. My penis throbbed in response to the man. At that moment, I wanted to replace my wife and take his cock myself.

That was the final piece that hammered the nail down.

My urgency to ejaculate had become a raging pressure cooker with a locked lid. I was now grimacing in pain and pleasure became an afterthought. I had a great need to end my misery.

"Breed her! Fill her cunt full!" I screamed in desperation.

"First, tell me what you are."

"I'm a cum whore," I blurted out.

"What is your name?"

"Jessica," I said as my previous name faded.

"Why do you exist?"

"To pleasure men as a horny woman, slobber on cocks, savor cum, and lust for daddy."

Oddly, I had replied to his requests without knowing where the answers came from. The words just popped into my head in response to his questions.

If that were a test, I had provided the correct answers.

Daddy Johnson began rapidly thrusting his magnificent black cock into his new whore.

I no longer cared about him impregnating my wife. From my desperation to achieve a climax, I was now overeager to watch him empty his balls in her.

I admit that I couldn't view her the same as before. The moment I watched her put his black dick in her twat she became what he had labeled her. It was her sole obsession. To foreshadow, one black man would never be enough to satisfy her.

For now, she was the master's primary fuck-puppet. In my present state, since I hadn't yet transitioned, my visage made for an ugly woman. I was simply sissy meat. I couldn't yet compete against these two experienced cock queens. My time in the spotlight would eventually come.

Sally was rapidly fucking me hard like she had an ax to grind. But that wasn't the reason, she was anxious with anticipation and groaning from the same pressure that induced pain for me. We were trapped by the same triggers and neither of us could come until that switch was tripped. Her desperation to achieve, what she called, rapture, made her aggressive and in truth, she was hurting me.

I took the pounding and gazed up with intensity to watch my master plugging my wife. I was becoming frantic from anticipation and mumbled, "Please, please, please, do it. Creampie her."

My desperation gradually moved to hysteria where I was rambling out pleas and beseeching him to seed her full. It was a morbid game for him to have a white husband frantically begging a black man to impregnate his white wife. It was the master's obsession and he got off on it every time.

When I saw my master tense and arched his pelvis to drive his cock deep with one mighty thrust, I knew he had just blown a huge load in her.

I should have exploded then and there, but his deed didn't trigger me, and I was confused.

Daddy Johnson saw my bewilderment and said, "Wait for it." He then pulled his gorgeous black prick from Shelia's nasty twat.

As a foamy white cream swelled from the gap, it clung like a sticky goo to her labia and then slowly dribbled down as viscous droplets to the carpet.

It was like an instantaneous snap of a finger. My rigid sissy penis jerked once and spewed a colossal stream of cum onto the carpet.

I gave a heavy grunt as Sally suddenly lunged deep into my sphincter jetting her warm cream. I knew then that I was her trigger for release.

Strangely, Sally's ejaculation into my ass was also a key for me and I shuddered from indescribable bliss. My dick wildly tweaked and I jettisoned another virulent load of cum upon the floor.

My master gave me no time to recover. He immediately commanded me to plant my face over Shelia's twat and eat his semen.

I was the designated cum slut. The choice wasn't an option and the compulsion to hesitate had been erased from my list of behaviors. He had crafted me to perform this function and relish it like it was my favorite task.

I dove on her pussy to crazily lapped and slurped semen into my mouth.

As I greedily worked, daddy Johnson said, "Get used to the taste as you'll be gobbling my tasty dessert from your wife's crack daily. Until her belly swells or I get bore, this is our routine."

Shelia's pelvis wiggled and gyrated to my tickling tongue. Clamping her thighs against my head, she grasped my hair tight and ground her mound against my mouth.

It would be weeks before I questioned him as to why I wasn't nauseous when I touched my wife's gash. He answered that creampied pussies countered the sickness. Man jizz was my medicine. As long a woman's hole was full, I could eat away or even suck their tits.

But I would be forbidden to fuck them or even men. I was to be a plaything to be used by men for pleasure only, not the other way around. As such, my dick was prohibited from entering any hole. Even Sally's asshole was untouchable. That was to be my life as a cum whore and nothing more. Complaining was also a behavior he had eradicated.

He had brainwashed me to crave cum over cock, but to get the nectar I had to desire the dick. Each obsession played upon the other and made me an unthinking zealot.

After sucking Shelia's vagina clean of juices, I broke her grip from my hair and dropped prone to the floor. I was insatiable as I pecked and licked gooey splatters of cum that had dribbled down to the floor earlier. I groveled hungrily slurping the remnants of daddy's succulent honey and when I finished, I spotted my spunk puddle and couldn't stop myself.

I was a man utterly ruined.

Delirious from my rabid feast, I groaned from my exhaustive effort as a silent inner voice cried out. A lucid splinter of myself walled off and chained by fear could only spectate every deviant action I performed. Inhibited to interact, he could only wail.