Owning the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satiated, I rose and sat back on my knees.

As my head turned, my parted mouth was greeted by the plump tip of a big black penis.

I was an unthinking automaton reacting on instinct to a prewritten script. A cock in the face meant I had to suck it, so I did. It was an instant gobble that sent the fat head of his cock to the back of my throat.

I bobbed and slurped like a professional harlot to mimic naughty video demonstrations that were used to program my whorish actions. My lack of skill as a cocksucker no longer mattered.

His slimy prick was coated with an emulsion comprised of my wife's juices and jism. The delicious taste made my eyes roll and my body quiver.

My sissy dick got hard. The condition was just another scripted reaction to having a man's member was in my mouth. I had no control over any of the keys that turned my engine.

I frolicked my tongue along his length and rolled around it while swiveling my gaze up to see if I pleased him. On impulse (another condition) my hand lowered to yank my dick.

He grinned at me with approval and I began jerking myself faster.

Shelia kneeled beside me to slide her tongue along his shaft from the other side. Our mouths competed for the same territory as she pumped her finger between her gash.

Frustrated by her interruption, I gave in and lunged under to slobber on his balls leaving her to labor on his shank.

Daddy was giddy and pleased by our harried performance to pleasure him.

He turned his head to Sally and said, "Didn't I tell you these two were special? Starting tomorrow, begin Jessica's hormone regiment. Also, dress the slut up pretty and teach her how to be feminine. I always say that if you make a man believe he's a woman without question, the process can be sped up. Mind over the body can create miracles. You are a prime example of that, honey-cakes."

***

TWO MONTHS LATER

I held my master's dark prick and slithered my tongue around the plump head while slurping drool back into my mouth.

My daily routine was to get him hard, so he could copulate with my wife.

Shelia's habitual act was to sit beside him on the sofa working her pussy into a frothy wet mess while gazing at his black cock. Unlike me, she pleasured herself to prime her twat for his seed because she wanted to.

Truly, this daily occurrence to impregnate my wife was a futile attempt because she was already pregnant, and it wasn't mine.

Mr. Johnson was simply a stickler to his program. Occasionally he'd change it up and do something unexpected, but it was rare. He wanted to continue this repetitive process until her belly fully swelled to reveal her shame. When that day came, I would become his primary focus.

Presently, I looked like a man dressed in drag and not even makeup could hide that fact. My breasts were just puffy protrusions, but it didn't fit my gender and I was freakish to look at. It would take months before my boobies blossomed to their full potential. And if my jugs weren't the equivalent to my wife's size and shape, I'd be surgically altered to match.

The process to transition a man into a woman was not a magic potion. It required a great deal of time and a chemical regiment that would never end. But when a person is mentally altered to wholeheartedly believe themselves to a female, wondrous things could potentially develop.

Within two months, my voice had irreversibly altered to that of a female. The tone, inflections, and my way of speaking were indistinguishable from that of a woman.

Right now, I was classified as a white sissy husband on his knees sucking a black man's cock with intent to arouse him, so he'd fuck my wife. I'd fully accepted my role mainly because of my desperation to be allowed to ejaculate. The other reason was my insatiable appetite for his cum.

Daddy Johnson said, "Slut, mount my dick."

Shelia hastily scrambled up from the couch. Facing her black lover, she quickly straddled his prick.

As expected, I held the black man's cock in my hand and pointed the rounded head straight up to align it with my wife's fuck tunnel. As she lowered herself in a squat, I wiggled the shaft until it slipped into her twat.

And I did this every freaking time with eagerness and anticipation.

Shelia immediately bounced herself on his shaft while tilting forward to drop her swaying knockers into our master's hands.

And there I was on my knees forced to lean in close and ogle his big black dick pumping my wife's pussy while I jerked myself off to it.

If I were the man I once was, I would be screaming right now.

But I wasn't that man anymore. I was a happy cum slut.

Shelia had been devolved into a black cock whore. It was her sole obsession. When she wasn't copulating with her master, she played with a box of sex-toys consisting of numerous sizes of black dildos. It was the only thing that placated her fixation and calmed her down. Otherwise, she'd fidget about the house with a blank stare rambling out verses of that horrid mantra, and go mad.

The bastard had also made her skanky. Every sentence she spoke was nasty and sexual. Her IQ had dropped to the level of a bimbo with a vocabulary consisting of vulgar and slutty words. By morphing a prim and proper lady into an abominable promiscuous tart, he had eradicated the Shelia that once existed.

As I watched her creamy wetness glitter on his shank, I jittered in place as the painful pressure between my leg provoked me to banter, "Breed the bitch!"

My anticipation for the main event had me feverishly stroking my dick.

Daddy Johnson said, "Ready your cum-cup, I'm about to spew."

After grabbing a plastic cylinder at my side, I slid the narrow-elongated tube over my hard dick and waited.

I was like a child expecting candy. My tongue lolled dripping saliva and I felt exhilaration.

My wife's flexing legs franticly contracted as her bum rebounded up and down at a maddening pace. She had already come twice and was working towards her third climax.

Daddy Johnson heralded his majestic ejaculation with a grunt and an upward thrust of his torso.

As the black man jettisoned his seed, Shelia orgasmed and plunged while wildly gyrating with intent to milk him dry.

Excited with anticipation, I heavily panted.

Having served her purpose, my wife ascended from his shimmering black steeple and then arched her spunk dribbling cunt towards me.

It triggered my switch and I immediately spewed my sissy-jizz into the container while sighing from relief.

As my load spurted out, I glared at the semen bubbling out from her nasty snatch.

Although I was anxious to gobble the nectar oozing from her gash, I first had to feast on my own.

I quickly drew the tubular cup to my lips and swallowed my spunk with one gulp.

After licking the residue from the edge of the cylinder, I dove my face to her sloppy pussy above and indulged in my treat.

A sliver of my inner self always shrieked and battered against his cage during these sessions, but I never heard him nor would I have cared.

***

SIX MONTHS LATER

Shelia's pregnancy was now in its sixth month and her belly greatly bulged. Primarily it was because she carried more than one child. Our master had gifted her with twins.

Because of her rotund appearance, daddy Johnson had lost interest in her. She wasn't the sexy whore he'd impregnated on the first day when this all began. He had made her a skank and her appearance had changed to match that image. Her beauty gradually faded as her tummy stretched.

Unlike her, the time had progressed my physical alterations at an accelerated rate and a miracle occurred. I wasn't the ugly duckling dressed in drag and branded a sissy anymore.

My breasts had enlarged to natural proportions and were now slightly larger than my wife's. They were firm and meaty and perfectly balanced. They were also overly sensitive to touch, especially my protuberant nipples. A simple tease with a brush of a hand made my dick inflate and caused my body to shudder.

My hair was long and silky smooth like Sally's and was dyed blond to match hers. If we stood side by side, we had the appearance of being sisters.

Although I looked like a woman, my body was still changing, and the curvy look of my waist was still in transition. It would be months later before I would fully blossom into the dainty hot female I was fated to become.

Oddly, the womanlier I became, the hornier I got. Regardless, my cravings for cock and cum had intensified to the point that I was fighting with Shelia over her dildo-box. Over time, fake penises weren't providing me satisfaction, and the frustration was maddening.

Daddy was concerned when he observed me in this state, so he provided a solution.

It was a farce, a scheme to provide him entertainment and demoralize us. He made Sally and me fuckbuddies. On the surface, we were shemales, so it shouldn't have mattered and we were attracted to each other. But his idea was nefarious for two reasons, first, we were originally straight men, and something about that tickled him and got him off. The second will be revealed in a moment.

He altered our switches and eliminated my prohibition to sticking my dick in holes. We were now given the freedom to screw and ejaculate as the need arose. We thought we had been unshackled, but it was a diabolical trick. Putting two horny shemales together and giving them free rein, well, we should have seen the writing on the wall, but we didn't.

Indeed, we were now unrestricted by specific keys, but there was one specific switch that mastered us, and he would never eradicate what enslaved us.

It was our dicks that doomed us. We were turning each other's keys nonstop and it frenzied us.

We lay prone on the floor with our tongues intertwined, slobbering, and fevered. Our sizeable boobies were buttressed against each other as our hands worked each other's pricks.

Between breaths, I blabbered, "What—done to us?"

Sally gasped and mumbled, "Can't stop—don't stop."

Our skin was heated, and our bodies were slick with sweat. I used that slick surface to hastily slide downward as my tongue slithered a trail. As soon as my lips touched her meaty schlong, I enveloped it into my mouth.

Just as eager to swallow, Sally maneuvered and twisted us into a sixty-nine and greedily gobbled my cock into her mouth.

We sucked, licked, and slobbered on each other until we spewed a load into each other's mouth.

That short-lived experience led to us swiveling back to our previous position and once again locking mouths to swap spit and semen while waiting for our genitals to recover and returned to hardness.

We were crazed with passion and were incapable of breaking our embrace nor did we want to.

When our dicks regained rigidly, I grappled with Sally and flipped her onto her stomach and then shoved my prick between her buttocks and started fucking until I blew another load.

Then Sally did the same to me.

We had no control, and we couldn't stop sucking and fucking each other.

Eventually, exhaustion dropped us to the floor and neither of us could move.

We woke up the next morning having recovered and immediately embraced followed by us repeating the same behaviors with the same amount of zeal.

We were animals in heat that were trained for only one function and we had no off switch.

Our master got his jollies watching us perform, but he made a dreadful mistake by allowing us to shame ourselves for over a week.

Nothing could break us apart after that. No command or mental alteration seemed to reverse what had happened.

We had fallen in love and somehow that bond was stronger than my marriage.

A week later, Sally had vanished. I never knew the details, nor did I ever see her again.

Daddy Johnson had transformed Betty's husband into a woman named Sally and labeled her a cock whore. Now a shemale slut, she had served her purpose. Her value as a sexpot had become a liability once we'd become glued to each other.

Afterward, my sadness was maddening, and my mood dramatically shifted. Not even a dick in my face stirred an erection. I refused to be a pleasure puppet to be used by any man.

The only resolution was to brainwash me once again and alter my programming. I was erased when he altered my life history. Even the tiny splinter of the shackled man had been eradicated from my mind.

I was reborn.

My name is Jessica, and I was born a girl. I grew up sucking cock and my taste for semen is insatiable. I am attracted to men and pleasuring them thrills me. I am cum whore and that has always been my life. I love daddy and will serve him forever.

Yeah, that's the new me and my memories only contained a fictitious chronicle of my life as a slutty girl.

But wait, you haven't been sufficiently horrified by my previous exploitation. You still have a few more steps to walk in my heels before you make that one manly decision. It's time to stimulate your terror.

***

ONE YEAR LATER

I had no reason to question my bizarre life as a cum queen. I was happy to serve as it was the only existence I'd ever known. My fabricated identity and reformulated memories from the time of my birth was cemented and was unmovable. I even had a forged birth certificate that proved I was a girl.

My only worth was the pleasures that I provided to men and I performed those tasks with eagerness and devotion.

Once my manly bits were used to reconstruct my genitals into a perfect vulva, I was complete and fully felt like a woman. With my new existence, daddy found me irresistible and shackled me to an official marriage license. My wedding was morbid as I was tasked to discreetly service his guests and select family members behind closed doors before the ceremony.

I was both a dainty jizz eater and a wife by law. Although I was legitimately married, it never stopped my husband from sharing me with friends and family. I never complained and always begged for more.

I was beautiful and sexy, and my pussy looked and functioned like I was born with it. And none of my johns ever knew I was once a man, nor did I.

Shelia gave birth to twins three months ago and it was clear that my husband had fathered them. As he had once promised, I was present when that slut popped them out. I only knew her as the other woman, but I was exuberant for her just the same. I shared in the joy and embraced my two stepchildren like they were my own.

My name is Jessica and I was married to a monster.

It was the birth that triggered Shelia's awakening. The next day she opened her eyes and became the woman she once was.

Her hysterical screams that day still haunt me.

She remembered everything that was done to her and every seedy action she performed. It took days to calm her down.

Even with the return of her memories, she remained shackled by her programming. She despised the man that knocked her up but retained her craving for his big black cock and couldn't shake it. She feared that he'd find out that she'd regained her senses and was horrified she'd be reprogrammed into something worse than a BBC slut. So, she kept her mouth shut and pretended to be the same whore as before.

My demise did not move her. She held a grudge against me that turned into hate. I was condemned for not being man enough to put a stop to what happened to us. She remembered me pleading for a black man to impregnate her daily and it galled her. She considered my plight as a fitting punishment for what I failed to do.

Over the next few months, jealousy became a driving force motivating Shelia and Betty. I received all the attention and got all the dick while they were forced to serve as nursemaids and function as house servants for him.

When daddy was away on business, they tormented me until I cracked with emotion. Although I had no recollection of the truth, they both knew my real identity and they used that knowledge to humiliate me.

One dreary day when my husband was away scoping out his next victims, the pair enacted their demented plan.

They strapped me to a chair and proceeded to taunt me.

When Betty thrust her pussy near my face, I became nauseous.

My revulsion and shame triggered an idea that would be my undoing.

I hysterically cried, "Shelia, untie me! Daddy will be pissed."

Shelia tickled her nose tip to mine and impishly smiled.

Grasping my boob, she lowered herself and slurped on my nipple to make me tingle.

I whimpered, "You know my tits are ultra-sensitive. I'm so confused. I feel ill and aroused at the same time. I beg you to stop."

She pulled back and replied, "Like you pleaded for him to seed my cunt full. You bastard."

"I told you I don't remember doing that. Why do you keep punishing me?"

Shelia plunged a finger into my twat and began pumping.

My pelvis bucked and gyrated to her thrusts and I orgasmed.

She spat, "How does it feel when you're forced to get wet like a real woman?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Betty appeared at my side and replied, "To get you horny for the main course."

"I'm not into women and you know this," I cried.

Betty said, "You will be. I found daddy's stash of hidden videos. After we're done, men won't arouse you. Gash will be your master."

Shelia added, "And he'll divorce you because of it."

I panicked and jerked on the ropes while screaming, "I don't want to be a lesbian!"

Betty exclaimed, "You're too attractive. You arouse men, but you appeal to women also. Oddly, you stimulate us, and we don't know why. Since he refuses to provide us his dick, you'll be the replacement."

Shelia injected, "Somehow you turn our keys, and being dickless doesn't seem to matter. Making you a pussy loving bitch benefits us."

I gasped at the horror of their monstrous plan. I hastily screamed, "He'll punish you for this. You'll become zombie sluts catering to bums. Untie me!"

Betty smirked and replied, "He will never know. You'll become so enamored over our twats that you'll fear being cut off. You must pretend to like men and fight through nausea."

"You'll ruin me!" I screamed.

Shelia sighed and then replied, "You're already fucked, you just don't remember. You were once a straight man. Turning you away from cock is a service. You should thank us."

I sorrowfully stared at her. "I'm a female. I've always been one. If you make me desire pussy, I won't be a cum slut, and it will destroy me."

Shelia glared at me and replied, "Listen here dipshit. Against my will, I gave birth to two brats with a black man that wasn't my husband. I'm constantly horny and I yearn for big black cock and it's not my natural desire. That is true devastation. We suffer because you didn't have the cahonas to stand up to him that day."

"I don't remember being a man," I blubbered.

Shelia exclaimed, "You were once. He transformed you into a real woman and it's ungodly how he did it. Now you're more feminine than me and that freaks me out. Even your damn boobs are bigger than mine and you grew them naturally. You have an unblemished pussy that functions like a real one and it's unnatural. You're the poster model for the most perfect woman and I'm jealous of that fact. Liberating your feminine fine ass benefits us."

The sounds of babies crying echoed from down the hall.

Betty snapped, "Oh crap, not again. The motherfucker made me a god-damn childcare provider for our children. I never have time for anything."

Shelia replied, "You go tend to them. I'll get the party started."

Betty added, "Remember to mask your eyes or you'll end up like her. We don't need two lesbians in the house."

After Betty left to care for the children, Shelia left me naked and sitting in a chair that was positioned in front of a TV.

I was distraught and highly emotional. I loved being a cum whore, it had always been my life, and these women wanted to remove what I most desired. My tears smeared my eyeliner producing black streaks down my pretty cheeks. With my pleas disregarded, I was remised for words.