Owning Up - A Family Visitor Pt. 01

Story Info
Our daughter joins in the kinky stuff.
3.6k words
4.4
16k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owning up - a family visitor (part 1)

All this kinkiness - tying up my balls and cock, sniffing and tasting my wife's soiled panties, had started when she was away for days on end.

Then, on her return to the family home, it had shifted hugely, with Jo, my wife, becoming an active and eager participant, even if she charged me for the pleasure.

And now, she was away again, on a two-week vacation with our daughter, who lives on the other side of the world with her husband and two kids. This was a regular thing, every second year, when they took off together, to wherever they fancied, to get pampered, well fed and watered. I had never had the slightest suspicion that their idea of being well looked after was anything more than that, certainly no hanky-panky.

By the time they were due back, with my daughter planning to stay a couple of nights before flying home, any stained pants Jo had left in the laundry basket had been thoroughly cleaned by my tongue and I was feeling desperate for some hardcore loving. Given that Annie, our daughter, was going to be around for forty-eight hours, I was not expecting any early satisfaction of my needs; certainly nothing more than a hand-job under the sheets if I was lucky.

Sometimes, just sometimes, there is a god of good fortune smiling down on us.

It was the morning after I had collected mother and daughter from the airport and Jo and I were lying in bed, gently touching each other and agreeing how much we had missed each other's body and the pleasures we took from each other. There was no sound from the guest room, but Annie had always loved a lie-in.

"How many times did you use my dirty knickers to get yourself off?" Jo whispered to me. As she said this, her hand reached to my cock and she squeezed it tightly.

"Enough times to have cleaned them without them going near a washing machine. I hope those pairs you put in the basket last night have got a lot of holiday stains on them. You know, all this started months ago with me missing you while you were away, then owning up to what I had been doing - but since then, it feels as if you've really got into it. There are times when it seems that although it's just you tossing me off, you're getting as turned on as me."

"Perhaps you'll find out if that's true later - or maybe you're just hoping that's true."

"How can we get into all that stuff while Annie is here? I thought I'd just have to settle for a quick feel like we're doing now."

"I was thinking about what you had got me into after I was away last time and asking myself why it is such a turn-on. And you know what I came up with? It's because it's all play acting, at least for me. I can be whatever I want to be - sexy wife, foul-mouthed bitch, even a dominant mistress - and when it's over and you've come and we've cleaned ourselves up, I go back to being Mrs Respectable again."

"Very interesting - but none of that explains how we are going to play any of your games until Annie has gone home, does it?"

"Well.....that's what I was going to tell you. One evening while we were away, probably with too much drink taken by both of us, the conversation turned to sex; particularly our sex lives, hers and mine."

Now Jo had my full attention, despite the torment her wandering fingers was imposing on my erection.

"Tell me more" I told her.

"She was saying how with her job and all that entails, the boys' schooling to keep on top of and their social life over there, sex hardly gets a mention. I told her that twenty-five years ago, when you and I were her age, we recognised the same thing was happening to us and we had to make a deliberate effort to get it back on the agenda. And that's when the conversation took an interesting turn."

"Why?" I asked, desperate to hear whatever was coming next.

"Look, it's probably where the drink kicked in, or something else happened; I really don't know - but I started telling her that we had to go down the kinky route to get the spice back into our marriage. And, of course, she wanted examples, details. So I told her about the sexy underwear you bought me, the way in which we used the new undies as part of our love-making, the weekends away for just the two of us, in places where we were unlikely to meet anyone who knew us - and the play-acting we did with each other."

I started to speak but she stopped me.

"I'm telling you this because of what happened then, that evening. I have no idea why, but I then told her how that role playing, with a definite kinky edge, was still very important to us both today - and again she wanted details. So I told her - about me playing the role of mistress, making you do all sorts of kinky stuff. She wanted to know if we involved others in our sex life but I didn't get into that; that's for you and me only. And now I get to the heavy stuff - Annie wants to watch us doing it now, while she's here."

I did not know what to say; so I didn't try.

"Have I shocked you?" asked Jo, "I didn't know how you would feel about what I've told her - and what she's said."

Finally, I could string some words together.

"How do you feel about it? Do you really want to appear naked in front of our daughter to punish me and especially my cock, to say nothing about the dirty games with your worn pants? I trust you did tell her about that part of it?"

"There's a big part of me that can't believe I'm saying this - but I think I would be quite turned on to do it in front of her. I've already told her exactly what we do together, so she knew that when she asked if she could watch us. Aren't you a little bit excited at the thought of having your own daughter, seeing you naked and hard, while I treat you like a piece of shit? I thought you were the one who liked the taboo stuff, the really hardcore stuff?"

I was wrestling with conflicting concerns - Annie had told Jo she wanted to watch, Jo sounded very keen to put on a show; but how could I be sure, even if I agreed to this, that I would be able to maintain an erection? I said as much to Jo.

"This is our daughter we are talking about, my daughter. I don't know if I'll be able to perform with her watching."

"I knew you'd worry about it and I think it would be up to Annie to make sure you didn't have any problems in that area."

"What do you mean?"

"We haven't talked about that - at least not much - but there's no good reason why it should just be you and me who are naked; there's no reason why she shouldn't have a feel of her Daddy's cock - and maybe she could even let you sniff her own dirty panties. I'm sure you'd enjoy all that, wouldn't you? Anyway, I'll go now and make her a cup of coffee and make sure she's still up for it. The way she spoke while we were away, I was left in no doubt that she wanted to watch us at it, but it won't do any harm just to check if that's still the case."

And with that the die was cast.

I watched Jo as she left our bed, her see-through nightdress reminding me of what I had been missing so much the past few days, her majestic nipples proudly pushing through the sheer fabric and the soft curves of her amazing body so clearly on show as she stood against the light. She made no attempt to put on a robe or dressing gown as she left the room.

I waited in bed while she brought Annie's wake-up coffee to her room, then heard the low mumble of their conversation, finally resulting in an excited shriek from my daughter. Jo came back to me, full of smiles.

"Did you hear that? As if there was ever any question over whether she's up for it! I told her to get up and come down for breakfast, then we'll all come back up here and have some fun. Are you OK with that?"

It was only the fact that both women, mother and daughter, seemed so keen to make this happen that enabled me to nod my head in agreement. Together, Jo and I had fantasised dozens, maybe hundreds, of scenarios which included sex with others, even on one occasion imagining our adult son catching us in the act and being invited to join in - but never any thought, or talk, of sex games with Annie. Now I was only minutes away from exposing my body and my kinky mind to my precious daughter. I had long recognised that when it came to kinks, rough sex, games, even toilet play, my incredible wife could leave me standing once she put her mind to it, and now she had set this up for today.

I asked Jo, "What's Annie going to do while you're working on my cock? Have you two talked about that?"

"We have - I've just told her that you, we, need her to get fully involved to make it work, and I told her that means not wearing very much and being prepared to lend a hand, so to speak."

I summoned up my courage to ask the critical question. "What about her giving me her underwear to use?"

"Why don't you say exactly what you mean? Not underwear - you mean her panties. And you'll have to wait and see what happens there, won't you?"

I went to the bathroom to shower and shave. When I arrived downstairs, mother and daughter were ahead of me, neither of them dressed. Both wore loose robes, making little (Annie) or no (Jo) effort to cover up their bodies beneath their robes. Now I was the impatient one of the three of us, keen to get started on what looked like being one of the weirdest, kinkiest, encounters of my life so far. I became convinced that the two women were winding me up, dallying over coffees while I was desperate to get upstairs.

"I think you should go up and get ready, darling," said Jo, "you can see we are both stripped for action, but you need to get your clothes off and the other things you need out of their hiding place, ready for me to use on you."

With that, I went upstairs and as I undressed, I could hear the two of them getting louder and louder as, I supposed, they talked about what was about to happen. I was already semi-stiff in anticipation, so that seemed to be one concern dealt with - but still, my own daughter? Our own daughter? This high-flying businesswoman, who spends her working hours with government ministers and CEOs, this wife and mother of a great family?

Then I got it - in so many ways Annie was a copy of her mother and here she was, about to follow Jo into a world of perverted sex - and the role Jo had assigned to me, the father, was to go along with it and enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was naked when mother and daughter came upstairs. Jo immediately removed her robe, standing as naked as me as she fitted the constraints around my balls and clips to my nipples. Annie stayed quiet, then shrugged and took off her robe. All she was left wearing was a pair of green pants, ending below her navel, made of shiny fabric. At the bottom, before they disappeared between her legs, they were much darker, a sign I knew was her wetness. I was struck by the memory that on the day my mother had begun her course or training me to be an expert cunt-sucker, she too had been wearing green underwear, all those years ago.

Jo left me there with my daughter while she went into her bathroom, reappearing holding in her hand a pair of black pants.

"Here's you treat for today," she told me, making sure that Annie got a good view of the stains on the gusset. "Smell them."

I obeyed, my eyes never leaving Jo's face, as I wondered how she intended to manage this.

"Now you've sniffed them, I think you need to taste them - after all, if they're not dirty enough to get you going, I'm sure that between us, we can find some that will do the trick, can't we Annie?"

I turned my head to watch Annie as I ran my tongue over the stains on Jo's panties. Annie's mouth fell open and she gasped as she watched me doing my utmost to shift the muck off the fabric and into my mouth. Jo started to work my cock and when she was satisfied that I was fully in the mood, she invited her daughter, our daughter, to take over. This Annie did, gently at first, then building up to hardcore pleasure for me.

She stood close up to me, so that the movements of her fingers rubbed my cock against her pants where they covered the swell of her belly. She pushed my prick downwards and rubbed it against her mound, then let go and pressed herself against me, kissing me hard on my lips.

I could hear Jo swearing softly as she enjoyed the spectacle.

"If you take your pants off, your dear father could smell and taste them, while we use this pair of mine on his cock."

Annie stepped away from me, looked me straight in the eyes and slipped her pants down her legs. She was shaved down there, something that Jo had never mentioned. Annie seemed, in that moment, unsure about what to do next, so her mother took over.

"Give them to me - I want to be the one to make Howie enjoy this part of it."

Jo turned the pants inside out, to fully reveal the whitish stains on them, surrounded by darker evidence of Annie's arousal. She pushed the stained part against my face and I inhaled deeply, getting for the first time the full aroma of my daughter's cunt.

"Enjoy the smell, then lick them - you know you want to," my wife instructed me.

I took the pants from Jo and did as I had been told. As I did so, Annie pressed herself against me again, but this time, when she went to kiss me, she grabbed my cock and kissed me hard on my mouth. I responded, giving her a dose of her own medicine by pushing my tongue between her lips. She clearly liked that, pushing my hard-on down against her so that the tip met the soft flesh of her cunt lips.

In the corner of my eye, even though I was concentrating on what my daughter was doing to me, I saw movement from Jo. I looked at her full on, to see her fingers working on her own pussy and I carried on watching as she raised her wet fingers to her own mouth and licked them, before going back for more.

"It looks as if you would like to carry on working on your father's cock - is that right?"

Annie mumbled something in reply, never for one second stopping her exquisite torture of my prick.

Jo told her, "Make sure he tells you when he's ready to shoot - I know exactly what I want to happen then, but we will need a little warning, to get him out of that harness thing, so that he cums exactly where I want him to."

Yet again, my sweet daughter pressed her body against me, hard nipples against my chest while she rubbed my cock all over her belly, ending each circle of torment by forcing my prick between her legs.

Jo had not taken her eyes off what Annie was doing to me for a single second.

"You're spoiling him," she told Annie, "he'll be expecting me to make him cum by rubbing him on my cunt after this. When he has to start paying for extras again, I might just price that out of reach."

Jo went back to finger-fucking herself and the smells of wet cunts, from both wife and daughter, was such a turn-on that I felt the first tremors of anticipation as my cock prepared to burst.

"Now," I gasped.

Jo stopped playing with herself and removed the constraints on my cock and balls. She picked up Annie's panties, turned them inside out to expose the stains that I had so recently smelled and tasted, then wrapped that part around my cock.

"Go on - keep tossing him so that we catch all his spunk in your pants."

When I had shot my load and Annie stopped tormenting me, Jo took the wet panties off my cock and showed our daughter and me how much cum there was on the shiny fabric.

"Do you want to make him eat this - or shall I do it?" she asked Annie.

My daughter, not for the first time that day, seemed lost for words.

Jo didn't hesitate. She held the soaking pants towards me and told me to clean them with my tongue.

"Every fucking drop - in your mouth and down your throat. I want our daughter to see just how depraved you are."

There was plenty I could have said in response, especially after Jo's performance that morning, but I held it back. After all, what would be the point of raising Jo's kinkiness when we had both seen how eagerly our daughter had joined in the fun. I did what Jo expected of me.

By now, Annie was panting, gasping for words.

Finally, she came out with "I can't believe what we've just done! But I loved it - every single moment of it."

"No regrets?" asked Jo.

"Just the opposite. I needed that, or something like it. It's as if there's been a dam inside me, building up with the wish to go over the top like this, even if I can never tell anyone what happened."

"Have you had enough - or do want your Dad to make you come? He's bloody good at it, I promise you."

"I'd love that, if you're up for it." This to me.

"Come into the bedroom and lie down. Show him everything you've got and I'm sure he will give you something to remember when you're so many miles away." Jo had taken charge - again.

Now I saw my daughter's cunt clearly, for the first time. Although she had rubbed me against it while dealing with me earlier, I hadn't seen it in all its glory until now. I took a few seconds to admire it, then fingered her, opening up the soft, sweet lips to reveal the shiny, redder wetness inside. Annie started to move her hips, mumbling soft words as I played with her cunt.

"Suck her. Suck her like you suck me" said Jo.

"What about you?" I asked my wife.

"I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching the two of you together, particularly when you make your own daughter come."

There was a tiny warning light, flashing in my brain. What had happened earlier had been all about the pair of them doing things to me. Now I was expected to have sex with my own married daughter and the fact that it was my tongue that would be going into her rather than my cock hardly changed the enormity of what I was about to do. And yet - Annie was lying there, totally exposed, her labia swollen and glistening with her own juices, while my wife, Annie's mother, was telling me to get on with it and make Annie explode.

No choice, was there?

Any inhibitions I might have been wondering about disappeared as soon as I first licked my daughter. This was the real thing, fresh juice from her, not the dried and damp stains that I had been forced to smell and taste just minutes earlier.

When I suck Jo, to make her come as the finale to whatever games we have been playing together, it can take anything from ten to thirty minutes, depending on how turned on my wife is, what we've already done to each other in that session, and what "extras" I introduce while sucking her cunt.

Not so with Annie. Within five minutes of my first touching her cunt lips, she was bucking on the bed with my head trapped between her thighs, so that there was nothing for it but to keep on licking and sucking. With one final, mighty heave of her hips she released me and sank back, her delicious twat still fully on show.

"Was I making it up?" Jo asked her.

"No, "gasped Annie, "it was magic. I don't think I've ever felt like that before - and I loved it."

If I thought that the two of them had had their fill of me, I was badly mistaken. But time for a breather first.