Emily and Her Mum and Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
Virgin Emily learns the pleasure of sex from her parents.
3.3k words
4.5
22.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

Emily had been brought up in an extremely strict family and church community and went to an all girls church school.

She was now 18. Her parents Mary and Brian were married when they were just 19 and had a great sex life.

Sex education for Emily was kept to a minimum as the all female teachers at the school felt it was not their responsibility to talk about this but left to the girl's parents.

Emily had learnt a few things from a couple of friends and had tried unsuccessfully to climax after a fumbled masturbation although she loved the feelings she gave herself.

She was having some irritation down below and went to see her doctor who prescribed some cream and said she should shave her public area and keep it hairless for a while.

When she got home her mum asked how she got on at the doctors. She told her that she needed to shave her public hairs and asked her whether she should get them waxed instead.

Her mum replied, 'just shave them, I do mine all the time, your dad prefers me to be hairless down there. Would you like me to do it for you?'

'Yes please,' she replied.

They went up to Emily's room and her mum got a towel and razor and soap and some cream.

She lay on her back and her mum put soap all over her mound and then started shaving her. Emily liked the feel of her mum doing it and when she asked if she would like some cream rubbed in, she didn't hesitate.

As her mum gently rubbed cream into her Emily felt herself getting aroused. Without realising she started parting her legs and her mum could see that she was also getting quite wet. Her mum realised what effect she was having on her daughter and had to ask, 'do you want me to stop?'

'No, please don't, you know what I want,' Emily replied.

With that her mum rubbed some cream onto her daughter's clit and rubbed her fingers slowly up and down her very wet cunt lips.

Emily was breathing heavily and groaning with pleasure as her mother masturbated her. Her first ever orgasm was soon crushing through her body to throb and vibrate and Emily screamed out as she finally climaxed.

She hugged her mum and thanked her.

'Was that your first orgasm?' she asked.

'Yes, and it was wonderful. I know how to do it properly now,' Emily said.

'I enjoyed doing it to you. I know it's wrong but if you want me to help you out again, just ask,' Mary said.

'I might just do that,' Emily replied.

Later that evening Emily had already planned to masturbate when she went to bed. It was about 10 minutes before her mum and dad went to bed and as they went upstairs her mum was wondering if she had managed it. She knocked on her door and Emily said,' come in.'

Mary said, 'how did it go?'

Emily replied, 'I've just started, do you want to watch me?'

Mary didn't reply but just sat on the side of her daughter's bed. Emily started rubbing slowly up and down her wet slit with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. Mary loved watching her daughter and was getting aroused herself. She put her hand between her own legs as she watched her daughter make herself cum.

Mary went back to her bedroom and almost immediately Emily heard them having sex. She was still feeling great from her own orgasm as she listened to her mother climaxing. It went quiet for a while then they started again. Emily admitted to herself that hearing her parents having sex aroused her and she was soon masturbating again.

In the morning Emily sat with her parents having breakfast and then her father headed off to work.

Her mother said, 'I really enjoyed watching you last night. I know what you were feeling as I love it when I cum. As I'm sure you heard your dad and I had sex afterwards. I was so turned on watching you I just had to have sex. I left the bedroom door open so you could hear me.'

Emily replied, 'to tell you the truth I loved listening to you and it aroused me so much that I played with myself and cum again.'

She said, 'tell me what you and dad did.'

'I knew I wanted to cum twice so dad and I played with each other and I made sure he didn't cum. He wanted me to describe exactly what you were doing to yourself and how you felt when you cum,' she replied.

'I had a wonderful orgasm and before he could cum I got him to fuck me from behind. I love it like that as I can reach down and play with my clit at the same time. I cum again before he spurted deep inside me. I was very tempted to ask him if he was imagining that he was fucking you, but decided it was best not to ask at this time.'

Emily said to her mum, 'you've watched me playing with myself, how often do you do it?'

'When your dad's not in the mood and I am, then I'll play with myself,' she replied.

'When you were playing with each other last night what exactly were you doing,' Emily asked.

'I was wanking your dad very slowly and I also kissed and licked the end of his cock as he loves me doing that and he was fingering me and rubbing my clit. That's always guaranteed to make me cum,' she replied.

'You know that at some time your dad will want to watch you playing with yourself and he'll be wanking at the same time,' her mum said.

'That's fine but I'd prefer you to be there the first time,' Emily said.

A few days later Mary asked Emily, 'if you're going to be having some fun when you go to bed, you're dad and I would like to watch. Is that OK?'

'Yes, definitely,' she said.

During the evening Emily found herself getting aroused thinking about exhibiting herself in front of her parents.

She went up to her room at her usual bedtime, got ready for bed and put on her see through nightgown. She lay in the bed, pulled her nightgown up and started playing with herself.

She heard her parents come upstairs and after a few minutes one of them knocked on her door and went in. They were both wearing dressing gowns. Her mum wore a thin almost see through and her dad a thicker one.

They stood either side of the bed as they watched their daughter rubbing herself. Her legs were wide apart and her shaven mound was very moist.

She looked at her dad who hadn't seen his daughter like this before and saw that he had his hand in his dressing gown rubbing his cock.

Her mum was very close to cumming herself when she said to her husband, 'take your dressing gown off and let Emily see what you've got.'

He took his dressing gown off and Emily was shocked as she saw that he was wearing a pair of her mum's silk panties. She looked at his erect cock and was amazed how big it was. He carried on rubbing himself as he watched his daughter masturbate. Mary said, 'don't cum yet, let her watch you wank.'

He did as he was told but he was so aroused watching his daughter and when she said she was going to cum he had to stop himself.

Mary then went round the bed to Brian and as he looked at his daughter she wanked him off and caught his cum in her hand and said, 'I don't think Emily is ready for your cum on her body yet.'

Emily loved the look on her dad's face as spurt after spurt of white cum shot out of his erect cock.

Mary showed Emily her dad's cum in her hand and started licking it. She said to her daughter, 'dip a finger in and try it.'

Emily did as she was told and very warily tasted it and said, 'not really sure about that.'

Her mum said, 'give it time, you may change your mind like I did.'

The day after breakfast Emily admitted to her mum that she loved watching her dad cum and wanted to do it for him.

She also asked why he was wearing her panties and her mum said he loves the feel of the silk against his cock. I know this sounds bad but he likes the fact that what was next to my cunt is now next to his cock.

Mary told her that she was having an evening out with friends one day next week and she would be alone at home with her dad then.

The thought of this really aroused Emily and was already making plans.

The evening came round and Mary left them telling them to enjoy themselves but reminded them that they were not allowed to fuck.

Brian and Emily sat opposite each other on sofas and Emily asked, 'are you wearing mum's panties?'

'Why, are you going to offer me yours,' he replied.

'You'd never get into them,' Emily replied.

'No, but I'd love to smell them when I masturbate,' he said.

'You dirty old man,' she said. 'Does mum know you do that?'

'Probably, I know she masturbates too. She has a vibrator that she hasn't told me about. You should ask if she has ever used one and see what she says,' he replied.

'I will, now do you want my panties, or not,' she said.

Brian got up and went over to his daughter. She pulled her skirt up and exposed her panties. Brian could see a large wet stain in them. He could feel himself getting hard.

Emily lifted her bottom and her father reached for her panties and pulled them down. Then she was totally shocked when he leant towards her and started slowly licking up and down her very wet slit.

Emily loved the feeling as his tongue then started flicking against her clitoris. He slipped a finger inside her cunt. She was in heaven as she had her most intense climax she had ever experienced.

He slid a finger inside her and then held it to her mouth and said, 'taste your cum.'

She licked his finger clean and loved the taste of it.

He then started rubbing the head of his cock against her very wet cunt lips and said, 'this is how good it's going to feel when I fuck you.'

Emily loved the feeling and said, 'go on, do it, fuck me.'

'When mum says so,' he replied.

He held her panties to his nose and smelt them and said, 'well are you going to wank me while smell these?'

Emily didn't answer but reached for his cock and loved how hard it felt. She started rubbing it slowly while he sniffed her panties. She never thought that the first cock she played with would be her dad's.

He said, 'let me see your tits.'

She took her top and bra off. Her nipples were erect. She was really enjoying wanking him and doing it slowly as she didn't want him to cum too soon.

'Pull my skin back,' he tells her.

She does as she's told and loves seeing the bright red head.

'Kiss it and lick it, I promise I won't cum in your mouth,' he says.

Again she did as she was told and loved doing it. She loved running her tongue round the head and wanking him at the same time.

'Let me put it in your mouth, I won't cum,' he said.

She didn't hesitate and opened her mouth and took it in. She closed her lips around it and carried on wanking him.

He knew he couldn't hold on much longer and took his cock out of his daughter's mouth.

He said, 'I want to cum on your tits.'

He moved round to face her and she felt her father's cock throbbing as she kept wanking him. He was groaning loudly as his climax got closer. She pointed his cock towards her tits and suddenly she felt spurt after spurt of warm white cum soaking her tits. She kept milking him until he was empty.

But then what shocked her was when her dad started rubbing his cum into her nipples and then sucked them and licked his own cum off them.

He then scooped the remaining cum with a finger and held it front of his daughter's mouth. She was wary but knew she wanted to do it and licked and sucked his finger clean. At that point she knew in herself that she would soon let him cum in her mouth.

She swirled the cum around and savoured the taste before swallowing it.

They dressed and both went up to their own bedrooms. Emily got ready for bed but didn't wear her nightgown as she was still horny. The more she thought about what had happened with her dad aroused her even more and she knew she was going to masturbate.

She was slowly fingering herself when she heard her mum come home and she went into her bedroom. A couple of minutes later she tapped on Emily's door and went in. Emily quickly covered herself up.

As her mum came in it was obvious to Emily that her mum had rather a lot to drink. She sat on the edge of her bed and asked, 'did dad use his tongue on you tonight? He said he was going to. That's my favourite way of cumming.'

Emily replied, 'yes, it was wonderful, I want it again like that.'

Her mum said, 'I can do it now for you, please let me.'

Emily, remembering how great it felt only a short time ago and readily agreed. Her mum immediately lay between between her daughter's open legs and slipped a finger into her moist opening and then flicked her tongue over her clit. Emily was in heaven as her mum quickly brought her daughter to a huge climax.

Her mum then surprised her daughter and asked, 'my turn now?'

Emily didn't hesitate and loved the taste of her mum's cunt and clit and soon had her mum moaning with pleasure. What really shocked Emily was the filthy language her mum used. Telling her to finger fuck her wet cunt and suck her clit.

They kissed goodnight and Mary slid into her own bed next to her sleeping husband.

The next day mum and daughter were chatting over a cup of tea and Emily asked, 'mum, have you ever used a vibrator?'

'I've got one, in fact I've got two, but don't tell your dad as he doesn't know,' she replied.

She didn't tell her that her dad knew about it.

Mary asked, 'would you like to see them?'

Emily didn't need to think about it and said, 'yes, definitely.'

They went up to Mary's bedroom and she took two vibrators out of her bedside cabinet. Emily was quite surprised by the size of them.

Emily took her panties off and lay on the bed. Her mum started running one of the vibrators up and down her daughter's wet slit. Emily loved it as it gently eased inside her. Mary then turned the other one on and held it against her clit.

Emily couldn't believe how good it felt and as her mum started fucking the other vibrator in and out of her daughter's cunt she soon had a huge climax.

Her mum said, 'don't forget, that's our secret.'

Mary then said, 'your dad and I have been talking and next time we have sex we'd love to join us. What do you think?'

'I'd love that,' Emily replied.

Saturday night was the night. Emily hadn't masturbated for three days, which really was a long time for her. She thought about leaving her panties off but realised her dad would probably like them.

The three of them sat in the lounge drinking a glass of wine. They were all feeling horny. Who was going to make the first move?

Mary said to Emily, 'your dad has taken a high strength Viagra tablet so should stay hard for longer and cum at least twice.'

'One for me and one for you, mum,' Emily said.

Her mum replied, 'well I can have his cum anytime, I think you should have both lots.'

'Yes please, can we start now,' she said.

'Take your panties off and I'll come over and lick you,' her dad said.

Emily didn't hesitate, stood up and took them off, sat back down with her legs apart. Even from where her dad was sitting he could see the moisture glistening on his daughter's cunt lips.

'Let's go up to bedroom,' said Emily. 'I want to be fucked first.'

They all headed to the bedroom and in seconds they were all naked on the bed. Emily was on her back and her dad was rubbing the head of his cock against her wet opening.

Her mum said, 'you won't get pregnant as dad has had a vasectomy, so let him cum inside you and enjoy it.'

As her dad's cock slowly slid inside her Emily was immediately loving the feeling. He slowly started easing it out before plunging it deep inside her daughter's cunt. In the meantime her mum had one hand squeezing her nipples and the other caressing her clit.

Emily was groaning loudly with pleasure and her first orgasm happened very quickly, but her parents wanted her to experience multi orgasms and they both continued to pleasure her. In all she cum three times before she felt her father's spunk spurt into her.

He slid out of her and knelt in front of her face and said, 'now lick me clean.'

She licked his cock and loved the taste of his and her cum.

As she lay and recovered her mum got in between her daughter's legs and licked her husband's cum as it trickled out of her daughter's cunt. Then she started licking her clit and within minutes Emily was cumming again.

Mary then decided it was her turn and Emily was surprised when she watched her mum get onto all fours and her dad moved behind her and slipped his cock into her from behind and frantically fucked. Mary slid her hand under her body and played with her clit and told Emily to play with her nipples. Emily was shocked at the filthy language her mum used as she had an enormous climax.

Brian was now ready to cum again. Emily new what her dad meant and knelt in front of him. As she took him into her mouth she could still taste his cum. Her mum joined in too and squeezed his balls and wanked his cock into their daughters mouth.

Emily sucked and licked the head of his cock. With her mum's help she felt her dad's cock throbbing in her mouth and knew what to expect.

Her mum said, 'don't swallow, I want you to kiss me and give me his cum.'

Between the two of them they got Brian to shoot spurt after spurt of his cum deep onto his daughter's mouth. She loved the feel as it hit the back of her throat and the roof of her mouth.

She swirled the cum around her mouth savouring the texture and taste of it before kissing her mum with open mouths, swapping the cum between each other. It was wonderfully messy.

They all agreed they were satisfied and Emily went back to her own bed.

This then became their Saturday night routine.

Psrt 2 is about how all three of them sleeping in the same bed. Also Mary and Emily have an afternoon together and enjoy the vibrators. Then what happened when uncle David came to stay at the weekend.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers