OxTowers

Story Info
Ellen has joined Jane and Andy in a throuple.
5.2k words
4.71
1.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. In the Office

Her phoned buzzed on the desk, there was a new message from Jane.

"It's that time again"

A small shiver ran down Ellen's spine, her heart began to beat harder with anticipation.

Ellen loved her time at Outside Extra, this was by far the best job she had ever had and recently had joined Andy and Jane in a throuple. She had been single for a while and had found it difficult to meet guys, they seemed either to be envious of her success or wanted to try and dominate it.

Jane and Andy were married but kept it quiet as they didn't want their private business covered by their YouTube fans. But after a night out where she had poured her heart out to Jane, they had come back to her with this arrangement.

Ellen looked up from her desk in OxTowers and met Jane's eyes, looking at her directly. Jane looked away and nodded towards the bathrooms.

Jane knew they were the only women in the office today so wouldn't be interrupted.

Jane got up from her desk, picking up her handbag and made her way to the bathroom.

A minute later Ellen got up from her desk and followed, no one seemed to notice.

As Ellen walked through the door, closing it behind her she saw Jane leaning with her back against the sinks, with a small sly smile on her gorgeous face, and her dark hair cascading down over one shoulder.

"We're going to play tonight, so we want you ready" Jane said, looking deep into Ellen's eyes, who nodded slightly.

"We have some toys to get you in the mood" Jane purred, lifting her bag up.

She turned and started getting some things out of her bag, and Ellen's eyes widened in apprehension.

Jane turned back to Ellen and crooked her finger at her. Ellen walked towards her.

As Ellen got close, Jane placed her finger under Ellen's chin and lifted her face and gave her a kiss. Ellen closed her eyes and gave into the kiss.

Pulling back Jane whispered:

"Take your clothes off me"

With a small shiver, Ellen turned away from Jane and started to take her clothes off. As Ellen stripped down to her underwear, Jane stepped forward, and wrapped her arms around the near naked woman. Jane leant down, pulled Ellen's purple hair to the side and kissed her neck, she felt Ellen pressing back against her. Jane's hands ran over Ellen's flat stomach and reached up and gently caressed her breasts through her bra. Ellen's breathing began to increase as Jane started to stimulate her. With one hand massaging one of Ellen's breasts her other hand reached down, over Ellen's French briefs and cupped her mound. Ellen gasped, she reached one arm back behind her and held onto the back of Jane's neck and with her other hand she grabbed Jane's forearm.

Jane began to rub her hand over Ellen's mound, feeling Ellen's clit beginning to stiffen through the lacey material, she could also feel Ellen's nipple hardening. Giving her nipple a gentle pinch Ellen drew in a sharp breath.

Suddenly Jane pulled back, making Ellen gasp as the stimulation stopped. Ellen turned back to face Jane who had turned back to the items on top of the sink. She turned round with a small, wicked smile on her face. She was holding a small purple egg with a tail on it. Ellen knew this was remote controlled vibrating egg, her pulse quickened with expectation. Jane gave the top of the egg a kiss, and then held it towards Ellen. She opened her mouth and Jane pushed it in. Ellen ran her tongue over the smooth silicone and covered it in her saliva. After a minute of this Jane pulled the toy from Ellen's mouth and stepped a little closer. She reached her hand down and lowered Ellen's briefs. Knowing what was coming Ellen spread her legs a little and lifted her hands to Jane's shoulders. Jane ran the egg up and down along Ellen's wet slit a few times. She could hear Ellen breathing hard, she pressed her body against Ellen as she pushed the egg deep inside Ellen's pussy. Ellen's wet pussy gripped tightly onto the egg and Jane's fingers. Ellen was breathing hard now feeling incredibly horny. With every breath she took she could feel the egg along with Jane's fingers inside her. Jane withdrew her hand, allowing her fingers to run back over Ellen's clit sending a tremor through the smaller woman's body. Ellen was leaning against Jane her wet pussy yearning for release. Jane leant down and kissed Ellen's neck again feeling Ellen's body trembling from her ministrations.

Pulling back Ellen Jane turned and grabbed the final toy, and her phone. Looking into Ellen's eyes she gave her another kiss and then turned her round. Jane opened an app on her phone and moved a little dial up. Ellen's eyes widened suddenly as she felt the egg inside her begin to vibrate. It was doing little vibrating arpeggios inside her. Jane stepped back against Ellen and reached down with one hand and began to play with her clit again, making Ellen start to pant. As Ellen leant her head back against Jane's shoulder she took the last toy, a small butt plug and pressed it between Ellen's lips. Ellen again ran her tongue over the toy. As Jane withdrew the toy Ellen gripped Jane's forearm and bent her legs slightly. Jane pulled back the back of Ellen's briefs back and ran the small toy through the small valley of Ellen's arse. Ellen could feel the toy lubing her small arsehole as Jane's expert fingers played with her clit and the egg continued to vibrate inside of her.

She felt the toy behind her change angle and the small tip pressed against her, she tried to relax as Jane pushed the toy through her sphincter and up into her arse. It was tight, and she gripped Jane's arm hard as her arse clamped down just below the bulge of the toy. Pulling the whole thing tightly inside her. She started to gasp as Jane brought her close to orgasm, she closed her legs around Jane's hand digging her nails into Jane's neck.

Jane suddenly pulled away from her, making Ellen cry out in desperation as she was left right on the edge of release! She turned to Jane her eyes wide with pleading and a slight sheen of sweat covering her heaving chest. Jane stepped forward and kissed her deeply, pulling back she whispered,

"Not yet"

Turning back to her bag she pulled out what looked like a small leather pants. She held it out towards Ellen, who looked down at the chastity belt with a sinking sense of dread.

"Please let me cum" she whispered.

Jane let out a low wicked laugh,

"This is going to fun for all of us" she chuckled.

Ellen sighed and stepped into the chastity belt. Once it was high on her waist Jane pulled out a small padlock, pulled the ties tightly behind and locked the belt in place.

The belt pressed the butt plug deep into Ellen, and she could still feel the egg vibrating in little patterns inside her. She knew that this would be an infuriating day as the egg and toy on their own would not bring her release but keep her on edge all day.

As she pulled her clothes on with Jane just watching her, she let out a little groan as the egg gave a hard vibration. Jane laughed and Ellen turned to see her phone in her hand. As her thumb moved on the screen she felt the egg throb, squeezing her legs together Ellen clenched her hands in impotence.

"Andy also has connection to the egg, so we will both be playing today", with that Jane leant in gave Ellen as quick kiss and left the bathroom.

Ellen waited a minute and then followed her back into the office, as she looked round, she saw Andy looking at her and saw his hand move, at which point a strong throb made her body twitch. He smiled knowingly.

The rest of day took an age, they had to do some filming whilst they were in the office, and she felt Andy and Jane at different points changing the pattern of vibrations. She spent a lot of the day slightly red faced and flustered. She kept forgetting her lines only making it harder.

The working day came to an end, with Jane and Andy still playing with her. Mike suggested grabbing a quick drink which Andy and Jane quickly said yes to, Luke had to decline as he had other things to do.

Ellen was quiet in the pub, pulling her legs tightly together. Her pussy was sopping wet, and she was so desperate for release she couldn't concentrate on the conversation going on around her.

Every so often the couple would turn off the egg for a few minutes of release, but when it restarted it came as a bigger and bigger shock. Jane was sitting next to her and every so often would hide her hand under the table and just cup Ellen's groin. Ellen tried to grind herself against Jane's hand, but the belt prevented any real sensation getting through.

After an hour or so Mike also had to go home to see his wife and child.

That left Ellen alone, with the increasing vindictive couple, sat on either side of her. Jane was drawing little patterns with her finger on the inside of her Ellen's thigh, feeling Ellen's body trembling with desire underneath her. Andy had his beer in one hand and his phone in other, playing different patterns on the egg. Ellen squeezed her eyes closed.

"So, what does everyone want do" Andy asked everyone in a mockingly innocent tone of voice.

Jane let out a giggle,

"I think we should stay out for a little longer? What about you Ellen?"

Quietly she whispered

"Please"

Andy let out a low laugh, putting an arm around Ellen waist he drew her against him and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Pulled against Andy Ellen could see the tenting in his trousers, reaching out with one hand she wrapped her fingers around his arousal.

"If we go home then we can take care of this?" she murmured.

Jane gave her a light pinch on the inside of Ellen's thigh,

"I think we've tortured her for long enough" she laughed.

Chapter 2. Back to the Flat

They rose from table and Andy summoned a taxi on his phone, taking advantage to send some more tremors through Ellen's slight frame.

It was only 15 minutes in a taxi, Ellen's breathing was hard now. She could almost taste her orgasm she was so tightly strung. Both Jane and Andy kept touching her and sent vibrations through her dripping pussy.

As they walked through the door of Jane and Andy's flat, Andy closed the front door. The couple turned to Ellen and pressed her against the wall, each one pinning an arm against the wall. They both used a leg, to hook one of Ellen's ankles and pulled her legs apart. They both pressed against her, their free hands wandering all over her body, cuppings breasts, running up and down her thighs. Running their fingers over her stomach. They were alternatively kissing her neck and face. She was panting hard, her chest heaving as they played with her body. She could feel Andy's cock stiffen through his trousers; Jane was grinding her groin against Ellen's leg.

Ellen was groaning under their hands, but as she was still wearing the chastity belt, she could get no real satisfaction. Jane and Andy worked together to remove Ellen's shirt and pulled down her skirt. She was now held against the wall just in her underwear. Jane pushed Andy away from Ellen, grabbing hold of the chastity belt ties she pulled Ellen into the living room. She walked over to the sofa, Ellen in tow and Andy following behind. Turning round to face Ellen she leant in and kissed her deeply, Andy stepped up behind Ellen and released her bra clasp, Ellen lowered her arms and shrugged her bra free. Jane pulled back slightly, leaning back she lifted her hands and cupped Ellen's perky breasts. She ran her thumbs over the stiffening nipples. Andy pressed himself up against Ellen, who could feel his erection pressing against her lower back, reaching round he took over the cradling of Ellen's breasts from Jane and lifted them slightly. Jane leant down and took the proffered nipples into her mouth, one at a time. Ellen groaned as she felt Jane's tongue dancing over sensitive nubs. She reached her hand behind her and grasped Andy cock, eliciting a groan from him and her other hand pulled Jane's head hard again her chest.

Jane pulled back from Ellen's breasts, her own longing starting to build, lifting her hands to Ellen's shoulders she pushed her down to her knees in front of the sofa. Ellen sank down in front of Jane and looked up at the beautiful woman before her. Jane's pulse quickened and she quickly removed her clothes. Ellen watched as Jane removed her top, and her bra. Ellen shuffled forwards and undid Jane's belt and began to pull down her jeans.

Andy was standing back at this point, he could see his beautiful wife standing there, her small, beautiful breasts standing free and another pretty woman pulling her jeans down, so she was standing there in just a small lacey thong. Jane lowered herself to sofa, Ellen moved forward on her knees, reaching up along Jane's thighs she hooked her fingers into Jane's thong and pulled it down her legs, Jane helped by lifting herself briefly off the sofa. As Ellen pulled her underwear off her feet, she spread her legs in front of Ellen, hooking one slender leg over Ellen's shoulder.

Ellen did not resist as she felt Jane's leg pull her in. Jane's pussy was completely shaved, and utterly smooth. Ellen felt the heat emanating from Jane's pussy as she lowered her face to Jane's mound. Andy's cock twitched, still encased in his jeans. He could see Ellen's heading moving around as she began to lick at his wife pussy. Jane closed her eyes and let her head loll back. Ellen knew exactly how Jane liked to be teased. Flicking her tongue over Jane's clit and running a small finger around and just pressing against her pussy without pushing inside. Jane had one hand on Ellen's head and one hand running through her own hair as Ellen continued to eat her out. Andy quickly disrobed throwing his shirt and jeans to one side and pulling off his boxers. His cock standing proud out in front of him, he walked to the side of the sofa.

Jane heard Andy walk to the side of the sofa she was lying on, opening her eyes she could see Andy right next her, his cock twitching as he watched Ellen licking her pussy. Jane reached out with one hand, grasping his cock and pulled him towards her. She turned her head and gave the tip of his cock a kiss. She could feel it jump in her hand. Opening her mouth, she took almost half his length into her. She ran her tongue around the bulbous head of his cock, her hand began to run up and down the lower part of his shaft. She removed her hand, and reaching behind Andy she grabbed hold of a buttock and pulled him closer. He groaned as she swallowed his whole length, the head of his cock touching the back of her throat she gagged slightly, and then squealed.

Ellen was aware of Jane sucking on Andy's cock and waited for Jane to take Andy's whole length before pushing a finger it's whole length into Jane's wet pussy. She heard Jane squeal and could feel her whole torso tense up. Ellen really picked up her pace, alternating between sucking on Jane's clit and running her tongue in circles around it, her finger starting to piston in and out of the wet pussy. The egg was still vibrating strongly inside Ellen with a steady pattern now.

Jane could feel the orgasm getting closer. She dug her nails into Andy buttock making him gasp, she made a first with her hand in Ellen's purple hair pulling her tightly against her pussy.

Ellen could feel the tight grip in her hair, she could taste the sweet tang from Jane's pussy and kept working on. Jane was grunting and her thighs were twitching. She clenched her thighs pulling Ellen hard against her as her orgasm rolled over her. Her flat stomach tensed; her abs visible as her body began to shake. She moaned loudly around Andy's cock. It took almost a full minute for her orgasm to finish, as it was extended by Ellen continuing to lick her pussy, lapping up her juice as she came.

Jane's leg fell off Ellen's shoulder as she lay there spent, Andy pulled away from Jane and walked over to Ellen, who whilst still bracketed by Jane's bare legs turned to face Andy. She could see his desire and could guess how close Jane had brought him to his own release. Kneeling in front of him she lifted her hand to his wet cock and began to pump it. She tilted her head back and took just the tip of his cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue against the sensitive spot on the underside of cock, as she continued to wank him into her mouth. She looked up at him at the same time as he was looking down. He put a hand on her shoulder holding her in place, he groaned and Ellen could see his abs tensing and upped her tempo. He threw his head back and groaned, Ellen wrapped her lips tightly around the head of his cock and she felt him shoot his load into her mouth. Looking up at him she began to swallow his load, flicking her tongue around his cock, milking every drop of cock from his still hard cock. She could feel the tremors run through his body. As the shocks subsided, she released his cock from her mouth.

As Andy's wet cock pulled from her mouth, she felt Jane lean forward from behind her. Jane leant forward and wrapped her arms around the small frame in front of her, one hand cupped a perk breast and the other reached down and cupped Ellen's mound over the chastity belt.

"I think it's time we took this off you" Jane whispered through Ellen's purple hair.

Ellen almost sobbed in relief at this offer. Jane stood up, lifting Ellen to her feet and pulled her towards the bedroom.

Jane pulled Ellen into their bedroom and pushed her down on top of the mattress. Andy walked to the top of the bed pulled forth two small leather cuffs. He grabbed Ellen's wrists and tightened the leather bands around them, holding her hands in place. Jane knelt on the bed, between Ellen's legs. She could see the wetness that had leaked down Ellen's legs from the day of sexual teasing.

Moving forwards, she unhooked the locks from the chastity belt and pulled down both the chastity belt and Ellen's soaked briefs followed.

Ellen gasped as she finally felt the cool air wash over her soaked pussy. The egg was still vibrating inside her and the plug was still inside her arse.

She felt her hands tied above her, and then Andy leant down and kissed her deeply. As he did this Jane began to place little teasing kisses on Ellen's legs, starting at the knee and kissing up her thighs toward her dripping wet pussy. Ellen lifted her knees, placing her feet flat on the bed, as Jane's kisses got closer, she felt Jane shoulders reach the underside of her thighs. Jane placed a kissed just above Ellen's clit, then just to side of the wet pussy and then the other side. Ellen groaned into Andy's kiss at the teasing nature of this treatment. She felt Andy's hand travel over her body, grabbing her breast roughly, he pinched her nipple. At the same time Jane leant in and nipped Ellen's hard and wet clit between her teeth. Ellen cried out as they began to work her body, Jane was running her tongue the length of Ellen's dripping pussy, Andy alternating between massaging her breast and pinching her nipples. Ellen's whole body was on fire, with egg still vibrating inside, Jane licking around her pussy and flicking her tongue over her sensitive spots, she could feel the orgasm rushing towards her.

Jane could feel Ellen starting to gasp, her legs were tensing around her, clamping her head against Ellen's pussy. Jane could feel the egg still vibrating within Ellen, she gently ran one finger along the length of the wet pussy, and then further down. She felt the protruding bud of the butt plug, and began to tap in a playful pattern, at the same time as picking up her tempo on Ellen's pussy.

Ellen muffled a small cry as she felt the plug moving around inside her, it felt like Jane was trying to devour her pussy. During this period Andy had moved down her body and had been gently biting her nipples, and then sucking on them.

The orgasm hit Ellen like a train, she felt like she was going mad as wave after wave of bliss crashed over her.

12