OxTowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane heard Ellen cry out and felt the small body underneath her begin to buck and shake as she came. Jane didn't stop, she kept her mouth fixed around Ellen's clit her tongue in a constant swirling motion as she brought Ellen to an instant second orgasm.

Ellen had tears running down her cheeks and could barely breath as the second crest of her climax covered her.

It took her a few minutes until she was able to open her eyes, both Andy and Jane were now kneeling next to her on the bed.

Jane reached a hand down and stoked the side of Ellen's pretty, now sweat drenched face, and said in a loving tone:

"I hope you enjoyed your present today little one"

Chapter 3. Later that night

Jane was looking down at Ellen tied down to the bed, her body was drenched in sweat and her chest was heaving. Ellen's pretty face had a tired smile on it, and she was still revelling in the afterglow of her ecstasy. Looking across she could see Andy's cock was beginning to stiffen again, she could feel her own lust rising as she knelt next to the naked bodies of her lovers. Looking down she could see the small plastic tail from the small, still vibrating egg in Ellen's pussy.

Raising her head to Andy she said;

"Let's get our girl out of these cuffs and into a hot shower" with that she leant forward and gave Ellen a deep passionate kiss. As their lips met, she slid her hand down between Ellen's legs, took a firm hold of the tail to the vibrating egg, and pulled if from inside Ellen.

Ellen squealed into the kiss as she felt the egg being pulled from her overly sensitive pussy and closed her legs as if to hold Jane's hand against her. Feeling Ellen's thighs clamp against her arm, Jane gave Ellen's lower lip a slight bite, a very small reprimand at which point she felt Ellen's legs releasing her.

Andy had released Ellen's wrists from the cuffs and was looking at his wife seemingly fondle their partner, his erection growing harder by the moment.

Jane pulled back from the kiss, she crawled off the bed and then turned back to Andy, leaning in with one hand she cupped the side of his face and gave him a deep passionate kiss. With her other hand she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing shaft. Smiling she pulled back, gently pulling him by his cock from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

After a minute to catch her breath Ellen sat up, throwing her legs over the side of the bed and followed the couple to the bathroom, she could still feel the small plug inside her bum. As she got to the door, she heard the water starting to run in the shower.

Jane and Andy's bathroom was amazing, it was gorgeously tiled in a smooth white marble over all the walls apart from inside the shower which was tiled green. The shower itself was huge, almost two meters on each side. It had two large rain shower heads, along with detachable heads on the three wall sides.

Jane had pulled Andy under the hot water spilling from the showers, and was pressed up against him, stroking his erection with her hand. As Ellen walked into the bathroom, Jane turned to Ellen, pressing her back to Andy, with her free hand she gestured at Ellen to join them.

Ellen gladly joined the couple in the shower, Andy's arms were wrapped around Jane whilst Jane pulled Ellen into her wet embrace.

The hot water coursed over all three of them, matting their hair to their heads as they all kissed in the shower. Andy reached down, and with his hand just behind her knee, he lifted one of Jane's legs. Jane leant forwards against Ellen, kissing her deeply. Andy positioned himself behind Jane and pressed his hard cock against his wife's wet pussy. As he slowly pushed himself inside her, she sighed into her kiss with Ellen. Ellen could feel Jane's weight pressing against her, could feel the rhythmic pressure as she began to rock forwards as Andy started to fuck her. Ellen reached down with one wet hand, in between Jane's legs and began to rub her clit. Jane started to pant heavily under the double stimulation. She could feel her orgasm quickly approaching, digging her nails into the skin over Ellen's shoulder, her body started to shake.

Andy could see over Jane's shoulder, Ellen's arm moving, as she played with his wife's clit. He could feel her pussy starting to clench around his cock as he continued to fuck her. Her body started to shake, and he had to wrap his arms around her torso to steady her as she came on his cock. Ellen smiled as she felt Jane cumming again. Jane's head was now pressed against her shoulder. Ellen kept playing with Jane's clit, extending her climax.

Once the pleasure had washed over Jane, she lifted her head from Ellen's wet body and pulled her leg free from Andy's grasp. He grudgingly pulled back; his ardour not yet sated. Ellen stepped forward towards Andy and wrapped her arms around him. Andy reached forward, grasping her buttocks in his hands and lifted her up. Ellen wrapped her legs around his waist. With this Jane pressed her wet naked body against Ellen's back and reaching around her, she grasped a small breast in one hand and in the other reached between Ellen's legs and grasped Andy's cock. Ellen lifted herself up slightly, feeling Jane take Andy's cock and position at Ellen's own pussy. Ellen slowly lowered herself onto the cock. Andy groaned as her tight pussy engulfed his cock. He started to roll his hips, pulling almost his whole length out, before pushing in deeply inside Ellen. Jane was behind Ellen, massaging her breasts and gently pinching her nipples as Ellen was fucked by her husband. With one hand she reached down Ellen's back and brushed her fingers against the plug still lodged inside Ellen's rear. She gently started pulling at the flared base, making the plug move inside the smaller woman who squealed at the double movement inside her. Jane doggedly kept pulling at the toy, gradually pulling the plug little by little out of Ellen's bum but then letting her arse close around it and pull back inside her. Ellen's enjoyment was growing, the way Jane was playing with the toy it felt like she was being fucked twice.

Jane pulled on the plug, one final time with a little more force and the small toy popped out, making Ellen grunt at the sudden shock. Jane reached forward and grasped the base of Andy's cock as he continued to fuck Ellen. Knowing what Jane wanted, Ellen lifted herself a little higher on Andy and felt his hard cock leave her wet pussy. Jane pushed the cock a little further down, until she could feel the tip of Andy's cock press against Ellen's arsehole. Ellen braced herself and tried to relax as she felt Andy push forward.

Ellen's arse was tight, and her sphincter gave way slowly to Andy's large cock. She groaned as his cock was forced up her tight tunnel. Ellen could feel Andy's fingers digging into her buttocks as he clenched his fingers as he felt his cock sink its whole length inside her. Slowly he pulled back, and pushed forward, deep inside Ellen making her moan as she felt her tight arse being stretched.

Jane was still pressed against her back and snaked her arms around Ellen. One hand cupping and gently pinching Ellen's breasts and nipples. Jane's other hand reached down and started playing with Ellen's clit whilst Andy continued to fuck Ellen's arse.

Ellen was moaning hard, Andy was picking up the pace and his cock was now slamming into her, whilst Jane continued to play with her. Jane's fingers kept pinching at her nipples whilst her other hand was running small circles around her clit. Jane could feel Ellen's chest heaving as she was getting closer to her next orgasm, she reached down and plunged two fingers inside Ellen's pussy.

Ellen could feel her climax building within her, she was panting hard, her fingers digging into Andy's back as he continued to pound his thick cock into her. Suddenly she felt Jane thrust her fingers deep inside her sensitive pussy. She clamped down on both Jane's fingers and Andy's cock. The double penetration pushed Ellen over the edge, she cried out as the orgasm rolled over her. She clamped her legs tightly around Andy as her body shook.

Andy looked down as he saw a sly smile cross Jane's face, he saw Jane's fingers press deep inside Ellen's pussy. Ellen cried out, and he could feel her clamp down around his cock. Her thighs gripped him hard, and she began to shake as she came from the double attention of the couple. This brought Andy's own orgasm right to the front, digging his fingers hard into Ellen's buttocks he slammed his groin against Ellen's, driving his cock hard and deep inside her, making her cry out again as he emptied his balls inside Ellen's arse. He kept thrusting, until he felt completely empty, and his now softening cock withdrew from Ellen. Slowly he lowered her to the shower floor. The water was still flooding all over them as Jane pressed herself against Ellen and pulled Andy into their joint embrace. All of them breathing hard, but incredibly satisfied from their evening.

12