All Comments on 'Oxygen Games Ch. 02'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was completely surprised by how much I loved this story! The “Breeder” aspect is a non factor for me in this case because it’s something that they both want. So Sue me I’m in it for the sexy fun times. Obvs I understand that the breeder thing can be a primal urge for men or at least that’s what I understand.

As a general rule I find “breeder” stories to be an absolute turn off. That said they’re often in Non Con/ Reluctance or Dub Con. Normally I get that whole “ick” factor in the same way that I get with Incest, Age Play (DD:LG) stories (just fuck NO!). Children have no place in sex stories unless it’s a one liner along the angle of “she didn’t mind babysitting, it paid well and now that the kids are asleep…….”.

Kidnap and Rape stories that have the protagonist trying to get the girl/ woman pregnant are just , ugh no. If I see that it immediately gets filed into the Horror category in my head, because I tend to put myself in the story in the female role (because spoiler I’m a woman) it’s easier to relate to, I get that it’s a me hang up and not being able to suspend disbelief. Having children is a massive responsibility in the real world so for me trying to let that go for a fantasy scenario doesn’t work despite having a vivid imagination. The prospect of being trapped with a baby (that I might not be able to bond with) in that scenario is horrifying. The kidnapper would have the power to coerce you into anything, I’m genuinely one of those people who if trapped and convinced of no escape would suicide. Wow that got dark *sigh* as well as a looong assed word vomit. Sorry. Apologies if I inadvertently offended anyone it wasn’t intended, just one of my hang ups stemming from an abusive childhood.

Thanks for sharing. Tess (uk)

ps gave it 5 stars same as ch.1, Rape Fantasy = awesome (where Fantasy Story about Rape = definitely not the same thing.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES