Oxygen Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she can respond, he kisses her on her pussy, feeling her moisture on his lips.

"Are you happy you won?"

"Are you disappointed you lost?"

Aidan laughs softly. "Oh baby, this is not a chore."

He teases her apart gently with his thumbs, revealing her inner lips, discovering the tip of her clit poking out from under the fold of her hood. He purses his lips and blows gently across her revealed entrance, feeling Rosa's thighs quiver in response.

"You like that?"

"Do it again."

He blows again, closer this time, longer, making Rosa shiver with delight.

"You're so sensitive. I guess I wasn't the only one turned on in the bar."

Rosa lets out a long breath, relishing the closeness of her husband to her most private area, but he doesn't dip into her pussy. Instead, Aidan begins to plant soft kisses each side, in the nook between thigh and crotch, teasing her. Rosa groans.

"C'mon. I won. Stop delaying."

Aidan pauses mid-kiss. "You didn't specify a timescale."

He resumes his progress between her legs, alternating kisses either side until his lips make contact with her labia.

"That's it," Rosa sighs, "That's what I'm looking for. Time to pay out."

Aidan laughs, the sounds of his laughter vibrating from his lips into her crotch. Rosa giggles.

"Tickles?"

"Yeah."

"How about this?"

Aidan kisses her clit, pursing his lips around her swollen bud as he sucks gently. Rosa squirms, her thighs closing around Aidan's head. Aidan plants another kiss, then begins to work around her hardened nub with the tip of his tongue.

"How does that feel?" he murmurs.

Rosa sucks in a breath, but doesn't reply. Between her legs, Aidan begins to smile. He runs his tongue down her slit until he can taste her entrance, the tang of her juices. Rosa quivers again, pressing against his ears with the muscles of her inner thighs.

Aidan's tongue snakes inside her, his nose nuzzling her clit as he laps at her opening in the way that he knows she loves. His hands come up to her knees and he applies force, driving her legs apart, splaying her wide for easier access to her.

"Oral, you said. Does that include a finger?" he asks, but Rosa's only response is a low moan.

He slides his index finger into her, twisting it around so his fingertip is stroking the front wall of her passage, tracing around until he can find that little magic spot. Rosa's hips buck involuntarily and she groans as Aidan begins to stroke that spot inside her, all the while working her clit with his lips, drawing her into his mouth so he can lap at her nub with his tongue tip.

Aidan feels his erection pushing against his pants as he tastes his squirming wife's flow, but he doesn't let up. Instead, he keeps it at a steady pace, listening to the sounds that Rosa is making as her heat builds. He laps at her clit with the flat of his tongue and she groans loudly, a tremor around his intruding finger. Aidan laps again, and she squirms.

"Getting close?"

"Uh huh."

He looks up to see Rosa's eyes are closed, focusing on the feelings inside herself as Aidan works on her body. Aidan pulls away and blows a little cool stream of air across her moistness. Rosa's face contorts in frustration. Smiling, Aidan begins to work his fingertip over her g-spot again, bringing her back to the edge, waiting until he feels her pussy begin to quiver and then stopping. Rosa grunts in disappointment.

Aidan keeps up with the cycle, teasing her to the edge and then pulling her away again, watching each time as her reaction becomes more desperate. His hand is slick now with her juices and he brings his thumb up to stroke the underside of her clit as his tongue bears down on it, squeezing it gently and eliciting a non-verbal response from his wife. Aidan can feel his cock throbbing in his underwear, desperate to be free, aching to slip inside her gorgeous body.

He slides two fingers inside her, massaging her inside even as his thumb and lips stimulate her opening. Rosa begins to build to her climax, quivering against his fingers, but this time Aidan doesn't pull back. The motion of his fingers becomes more urgent as he licks and sucks her nub, eliciting a strangled cry from Rosa's throat.

Aidan doesn't relent. Instead, he pushes her further, up to her edge, tongue rasping against her engorged clit, feeling the hardness of her button against his insistent tongue. Rosa begins to quiver and pulse, her fists clenching and her toes curling. Aidan brings her right to the edge and then laps the flat of his tongue against her slit, forcing her over into orgasm.

Rosa's thighs shake and Aidan can feel her insides clench around his fingers as her pussy milks his intruding digits for her pleasure. She cries out, back arching as her climax ripples through her. Finally, Rosa leans back, elbows on the cool white stone, panting.

With deliberate slowness, Aidan stands up and leans over his wife, watching her catch her breath. He strips off his t-shirt and unbuckles the belt of his jeans. He can see that Rosa's eyes are following his movements now, watching him unzip his fly and shuck his jeans and underwear down his legs. Her eyes come to rest on his cock, springing fully erect and pointing directly at her spread legs.

Aidan leans forward, covering her hands with his so that she can't move, his thumbs wrapping around her wrists. She edges her hips forwards, dropping her bottom off the breakfast bar, curling her hips to the correct height for him to enter her. Rosa suspends her legs wide in mid-air, the muscles of her stomach tight as she holds her body rigidly in place as she waits for him.

Aidan moves forwards and her legs encircle his thighs, pulling him in tightly, an intimate docking manoeuvre, until the tip of his cock nestles in her entrance. In answer, Aidan's body bears down on hers and he penetrates her. He slides into her fully, until he feels her pubic hair brushing his and the firm ring of her cervix pressing against the tip of his manhood.

Aidan leans over his wife's naked body and breathes, "Now, I'm going to breed you."

Her legs are wrapped around Aidan's waist, her arms clamped in place by her husband's hands; Rosa has no room to manoeuvre. Instead, she looks down to where his crotch meets hers and Aidan takes it as a signal to begin fucking her. He watches too, fascinated by the sight of his rigid manhood disappearing into the woman he loves, feeling her tense around him with every stroke.

"I love being inside you," he whispers.

"Matching," Rosa breathes in reply.

She pulses around him, and he feels a thrill of sensation ripple through his core, lost in the exquisite friction of sliding into her. He leans forward, seeking her lips with his, feeling her tongue slipping into his mouth as she tastes her own juices on his tongue. He breaks off the kiss, dipping down to take a rigid nipple between his lips, sucking on her teat until she squirms with delight.

"Uh, yeah," Rosa mumbles, eyes closed as she loses herself in the sensations. "Don't, uh, hold back. I'm all good."

He can see how ready she is, the need in her face. Rosa's had her foreplay and Aidan knows he's not going to last.

"Shouldn't have teased me in the bar," he growls.

Picking up the pace, he's going as deep as he can without hurting her, revelling in the sensation. Feeling the friction of her around him, his thoughts evaporate and he's driven now by the burning need to sate himself inside her. He hisses, drawing in air through gritted teeth as the tension of his own climax begins to build deep inside his core.

Without warning, Rosa's body arches, her pussy clamping down on his cock, letting out a thin wailing noise as her orgasm crests. Aidan can't stop, though, and he drives into her harder, building the pressure until he feels himself approach his edge. He buries his face in the soft skin of Rosa's neck and thrusts hard, all the way into her three or four times, cresting over the edge and bursting inside her, pumping his seed deep into his wife's body.

He shudders to a halt, conscious now of his own ragged breathing and the burning sensation in his abdominal muscles from thrusting so powerfully into Rosa's yielding body. Sweat prickles on his skin. He can feel Rosa's body heat radiating under him as he plants a long, lingering kiss on his wife's lips.

Aidan's manhood is slackening, but he feels the dampness of her skin, the fingernails digging into the muscles of his broad back, the feeling of being clamped by her vagina as she buries her face into his neck.

"Got it all out of your system?" she breathes.

He feels her giggle: the sound of her voice next to his ear but also the pulsing of her pussy around his cock as her abdomen ripples.

"We'd better be sure. You accepted the rules," Rosa says.

"Which rules?"

"Remember? We don't waste a drop."

Aidan stands there for a moment in the kitchen, supporting the weight of his wife's body wrapped around him. He feels the pulse of her vaginal muscles squeezing his softening cock, still embedded within her.

"Give me a minute," he gasps.

"Sure," Rosa purrs in his ear, "But just a minute. Then it's back to breeding duties."

"Whatever you say," Aidan replies as he carries his wife to their bedroom.

Rosa buries her face in his neck. He can feel her long, dark hair brushing against his cheek.

"It's good to win," she whispers.

---

[Next chapter: Aidan ups the ante on their next bet: spa massage and a waxing for the winner, as Rosa is put through her paces in a bikini in front of the camera.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12