Oxygen Games Ch. 06

Story Info
The loser will be denied and teased mercilessly, but who?
5.1k words
4.59
8.9k
2

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Recap: While trying to get his wife pregnant, Aidan has come up with a game to spice up their love life. It appears to be harmless enough, so Rosa reluctantly agrees. From massage to strip poker to lingerie, each bet is getting bigger. But neither Aidan nor Rosa are going to back out of the game now]

---

TOYED WITH

It's always busy in the gym on a Thursday after five. Aidan runs a Milf Training session for the busy executives trying to get a workout in before they head back home to the family. Rosa has a personal training session too, a guy in his late thirties or early forties. He's been coming to the gym for months now, battling issues with a shoulder injury.

Aidan is taking the women through their stretches, nodding to each in turn as they change positions, but he keeps glancing up through the glass. His wife is laughing as she hands her client a set of small dumbbells, amused by something he's said. He begins a set of repetitions but he's obviously sore, carrying one shoulder and stopping after twenty with a grimace.

Aidan sees how Rosa reacts: the furrowing of her brow, her hand touching him on the arm with concern. She goes round behind him and begins to run her hands over his shoulders, manipulating an arm. The man says something and Rosa nods, asking him a question before lifting his arm up higher. She's pressed close behind him now, pulling his arm back, rolling his shoulder. Aidan can imagine how that would feel, to have her toned, gorgeous body pressed up behind him. Rosa's hands seem to linger on his body, her face strangely expressionless.

Aidan's mind flashes back to the lingerie night, to the words Rosa had said when she was on top of him on the bed. He recalls the strange, elated expression on her face when she said it: "Like I'm fucking someone else."

---

Rosa pinches a fold of skin on her belly. She hesitates a moment and then plunges the needle in, feels the sharp spike but ignores the brief flash of pain. The plunger clicks and she's done. Quickly, she drops the spent needle into the sharps container and pulls down her t-shirt. Aidan is calling from the other room and she gets up from the bed, plunger and phial in hand, goes to the kitchen and replaces the little container on the shelf in the fridge door. She doesn't feel different. She doesn't feel anything at all.

Aidan is in the lounge, on the couch.

"C'mon, they're starting," he calls over his shoulder.

Rosa flops onto the couch next to her husband, folding her legs up under her, snuggling up against him in her t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. He wraps an arm around her shoulders and she settles her head on his broad, muscled chest, feeling the warmth of his body. His hand plays absently in her long, dark hair. She can still feel a little soreness from where the needle went in. She wants to talk about it, but the game has started and Aidan is transfixed. She knows very little about football, it's more his thing, but they'd agreed to bet on this game because the timing was right.

---

Aidan had broached the subject when they were closing up. He'd shut off the exercise machines one by one, circling the floor until he arrived back at the front desk. The episode with the lingerie still lingered in the back of his mind, the way Rosa had turned the tables on him, backed him into a corner. The way she'd humiliated him when he'd expected her to relent. Just thinking about it made his crotch itch, the prickly new growth of stubble where she'd shaved him digging into his balls. He'd complained about it the next day, but Rosa had just shrugged and told him his options: keep up the shaving or let it grow back. He'd chosen the latter, almost to spite her. She pointed out that she'd stayed hairless and wasn't having any of the same issues.

Rosa was closing the computer down, bent over the keyboard in such a way that he was treated to a view of her body in profile: the figure-hugging maroon leggings, the perfect curve of her bottom, the way the exercise top accentuated her modest breasts. He imagined his hands teasing those leggings down over her rump, exposing her crotch for him to slip himself into, bending her over the reception desk. He walked up to her and placed his hand on her bottom.

"Done?" she asked without looking up.

"Yep. You?"

Rosa straightened and clicked a button. The screen went blank.

"Am now."

His hand was still resting on her rear. She turned and walked around the desk, leaving him standing there, arm outstretched.

"Coming?" she called over her shoulder as she headed towards the doors.

Aidan had followed her out, watched her lock up, and then walked with her to the car.

"I'll drive," she said.

They didn't go home. Instead, she drove across town to the clinic, told him to wait with the car so they didn't get a ticket while she picked up the prescription. When she got back into the car, she was clutching a paper bag tightly in one hand. She gave it to him.

"We need to refrigerate this," she said.

"When do we start?"

"Three days."

That was the extent of the conversation until they got home. Rosa took a couple of small phials of a clear liquid out of the paper bag and put them in the door of the fridge. Aidan emptied out the rest of the contents: a set of plungers and needles, alcohol swabs and a sharps container, spreading them across the kitchen table. Rosa pulled out a chair and sat down in front of all the paraphernalia, her expression curiously blank.

"Next bet," was all she said.

---

Aidan's team is winning, not by much but it's becoming a workable margin. He feels a little guilty, because he knows he's cheated. Rosa is at a disadvantage, not knowing either team particularly well. Still, she'd let him pick first and he'd jumped at the chance, justifying it to himself as fair play after the lingerie bet.

"Looking good," he murmurs.

"So far."

"I'm gonna enjoy this weekend."

"If you win."

"When I win," Aidan replies with a grin.

The bet is simple: the winner gets to tease the loser for an entire weekend. The loser only gets to climax if the winner allows it, but the winner has full oral privileges. After they picked teams, Aidan had spent the next few days browsing sex toys online, making a show of evaluating and commenting on each toy's benefits.

"You're cock-sure," Rosa says. "I bet you already placed your orders, huh?"

"I will, straight after the game, babe. I got them in the cart ready for checkout."

Rosa is no longer watching the game now, she's watching her husband.

"So, stud, whatcha gonna do with all that fancy equipment?"

Aidan winces as his team lose the ball. With his eyes still on the screen, he replies, "You'll see."

"Tell me. I wanna know what I'm in for."

Rosa's team runs the ball down the other end of the pitch. They score. Aidan huffs, and turns his attention to his wife.

"First," Aidan says, "I'm gonna strip you naked on the bed. Then I'll take the wand and set it to low burn." His eyes light up.

"Then I'll just brush it gently along your pussy lips. Nice and slow, so you get the feel of it. Then I'll take out the egg and slide it inside you until just the ring is hanging out from between your lips, and I'll turn that on too, on low, so you're being stimulated inside and out. Then I might just leave you like that for a while, to simmer."

"What? Leave me alone on the bed?"

"Yep."

"What if I take matters into my own hands?"

"Oh I've thought of that, babe. I'm gonna get a set of handcuffs. The ones with the fluffy cuffs, for extended wear, and cuff your hands behind your back. Then I can dial the vibe up and down and watch you squirm."

Rosa moves closer to her husband, kisses him softly, tenderly on the lips.

"Then what?"

"Then the wand again, this time I turn it up, float it over your clit, watch you build up to an earth-shattering orgasm."

Rosa kisses him again, more urgently this time.

"I like the sound of this, so far. Then what?"

"Then just as you're about to cum, it all goes away. You get right to the edge, but no further."

"That sounds like absolute torture. Why would you want to do that to me?"

"Because then I start again, building you back up to the edge. For two," Aidan kisses her, "Whole," he kisses her again, "Days."

"And after two days of this?"

"After two days you're going to be begging me to fuck you."

"If you win."

"When I win."

"What makes you so sure?"

Aidan pulls back, smiling, and confides, "They're on a five-game winning streak. They beat your team five out of the last six times they played. I did my research and it's a cert."

Rosa looks at Aidan, her beautiful face showing disappointment.

"Do you feel cheated? You look like you do," Aidan says.

"It's not that. I'm just disappointed."

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. Sorry that in all your research you forgot that the guy playing centre in your team got busted with an eighteen-year-old. The married guy, your star player. His head's all over the place. He's been missing from training all week."

Aidan feels a twinge of doubt. On screen, the crowd erupts and his head swivels away from his wife's face.

"Looks like your guys are cho-king," Rosa murmurs playfully in his ear.

She's right. Over the next twenty minutes, Aidan watches the safety margin dwindle to zero. The game goes down to the wire, but the traffic is all one-way. Rosa's team scores in the last two minutes for the win.

"Quite the upset," Rosa concedes, patting her husband on the thigh. "I do love a good underdog comeback."

Aidan is silent, brooding, as Rosa gets off the couch and disappears into the bedroom. When she returns she's holding a small padded parcel. Aidan eyes the little white package in his wife's hands.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Oh, while you were busy shopping, so was I. It was pretty funny seeing you going through all those different devices to torture and tease me with. For you, I only need one."

She gives the parcel to Aidan. "Open it."

Hesitantly, Aidan rips open the end. Whatever it is, it's small but heavy. He gives the parcel a shake and something falls into his lap. He picks it up, incredulous.

"What the fuck is this?"

Rosa leans over her husband and plants a kiss on his furrowed forehead.

"You know what it is, honey. It's a cage."

---

By the time they get home on Friday night, Aidan has tried everything. He's appealed to reason, arguing that he's going to have to go to work on Saturday with it on. That it could be dangerous to wear while taking a class. That it could end up cutting off the circulation to his testicles, which would lower his sperm count. Finally, in the bathroom at home, he goes to the nuclear option.

"No way," Aidan says, "There's just no way I'm doing it."

Rosa pouts, which makes it worse. He knows she's mocking him. She's sitting on the side of the bath, with the little satchel in her hand. Her face is level with his crotch.

"But baby, did you win the bet, or did you lose it?"

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"Oh, but it is. Who won the bet? Or don't you remember?"

There is a long pause.

"You won," Aidan concedes, eventually.

"So who gets orgasms all weekend?"

"You do."

"And who gets none?"

Aidan grins his teeth and hisses, "Doesn't matter."

"There's no way you're going to able to go the entire weekend without taking matters into your own hands. You know it. I know it. So, the only way to be sure you're not cheating, short of me tying you to the bed for the weekend, is if you're locked up nice and tight."

"I'm not wearing that thing."

Rosa cocks her head to one side and says, "Then speak the magic words."

"Which words?"

"To get out of the bet? Say ‘I lose, you win' and the games are all over. And I mean all the games. The final score is locked in. I take home the trophy."

Aidan stares back at his wife. She's taunting him on purpose.

"So," Rosa continues, "Are you the loser, or are you gonna honour your bet? If you couldn't stand the heat, you should have got the hell out of the kitchen."

Aidan knows he's backed into a corner again. Worse, his wife begins to smile. She's fully aware that she has him trapped.

"All this over such a small thing," she says, waiting.

"Fuck."

With that, Aidan's hands begin to move, unzipping himself and unbuttoning his jeans. He lets them fall to his knees and shucks off his underwear, leaving himself fully exposed. Rosa extracts the cage from its package, separating the shiny metal device out into its component pieces. Aidan looks down at his cock, the regrowth of his pubic hair a dark fuzz around the base of his shaft, as Rosa's hand lifts his cock and slides one of his testicles through the ring in her palm. Gently, she teases the other testicle through the ring and cups his balls in her hand.

Aidan remains silent as Rosa takes hold of his cock head and begins to feed his flaccid member through the ring until she can slide it flush against the skin of his crotch. Aidan can feel the weight of it, the way it encircles his shaft and his scrotum.

"I'm sorry you're not enjoying this," Rosa says, "Although it does make this a lot easier without the hard-on."

Aidan doesn't answer, standing rigidly in front of his wife as she takes the shiny metal cage and begins to feed his cock into it. At this point, with his wife's fingers on his manhood, he feels himself begin to stir and swell.

"Too late for that, babe."

Rosa pushes the cage against the base ring, fighting the growth of his cock. Aidan hears a loud click and Rosa removes her hands.

"All done."

Rosa stands up and washes her hands in the sink.

"Now what?" Aidan mutters.

"Now you pull your trousers up and we have dinner."

"So... that's it?"

"Yep. Now we leave the cage to do its work. See? After all that fuss, it wasn't so hard, was it?"

She gives him a quick peck on the lips.

"And it's not going to get hard all weekend."

Rosa dries her hands and smiles briefly, before walking out of the bathroom.

Aidan stares after her, feeling very self-conscious. He pulls up his underwear and then his jeans, zipping himself back up. He can feel the cage underneath his clothing, pressing into his crotch, a foreign weight anchored between his legs. As he walks out of the bathroom, he's conscious of the way it feels.

In the kitchen, Rosa has heated two meals in the microwave and is busy dishing them onto plates. Aidan sits down but doesn't eat. Rosa notices this.

"Eat up, honey. You're going to need it."

"Why?"

Rosa puts a forkful of pasta into her mouth and chews thoughtfully. "The teasing begins in half an hour. And I'm going to be merciless, just like you would have been."

Aidan picks at his pasta, taking small mouthfuls, dragging it out. Eventually, he puts his fork down. Rosa has finished and rises from the table to put her plate in the dishwasher.

"Why are you doing this?" Aidan asks.

"Because I won," Rosa reminds him. She stands behind his chair, her hands sliding around his neck to settle on his chest.

"But why... this?"

Rosa's hand traces down the front of Aidan's chest to his crotch. He can feel her hands wrap around the solid mass between his legs. She grips his cage firmly.

"Because by the end of this weekend...," she tugs gently, "I'm going to make sure this is overflowing. When I finally let you out, you're gonna beg to fill me like the fucking world is ending."

Rosa gives Aidan a kiss on the neck.

"Now, how about you clear up your dishes and come give me oral on the couch? I wanna see if that cage is really strong enough to hold your package in check."

---

Rosa waits patiently on the couch for her husband. Eventually, she calls out to him.

"Aidan, how about you leave the tidying up? Come and join me."

A few moments later, Aidan appears at the door. She pats the space next to her invitingly and Aidan eventually relents and flops onto the couch. She can see his reluctance; she could sense how much he was struggling as she put the cage on. Then, a thought occurs to her.

"If you'd won the bet, and the roles were reversed, you know what I would be doing right now."

Aidan sighs and takes a long, steady look at his beautiful wife. She's wearing a tight little tank top and short denim shorts, her toned, athletic legs folded under her. Rosa flicks her hair over one shoulder enticingly and smiles at him. Normally, the outfit and the smile would have had him all over her, but this time she can see him holding back.

"I dunno," Aidan replies.

"Babe, you would have already had me hard at work wouldn't you?"

Rosa moistens her lips, feeling arousal building up inside her.

"I would have wrapped my lips around you and I would be slowly working my way up and down, just the way you like it. So, what's the difference?"

Aidan snorts. "You wouldn't have a fucking steel cage weighing you down."

"But you would have me hard at work, right?"

"I suppose."

Rosa feels her arousal begin to cool. She can see that he's out of his depth, but her sympathy is being eroded by a twinge of anger rising up inside her.

"Definite."

She leans in and kisses him, trailing her hand down his muscled chest.

"I would be between your legs right now, sucking on you. You like the way I suck you off don't you? You like the way that feels."

Her hand came to rest on the bulge in his jeans. Not a soft bulge, but unfamiliar, rigid. She runs a thumb over it, feeling the steel bars of the cage through the material. Something deep within her begins to awaken and she feels her moistness begin to build. Fuck him, she thinks: a bet's a bet, and she wouldn't have been such a wimp if it had gone the other way.

Without asking, she pops the button on his jeans and unzips his fly. Moodily, Aidan complies and raises his hips so that she can tug his trousers and his underwear down to his knees, revealing his cage. Rosa can see that his cock is already swelling, filling the confines completely. She runs a finger over the steel, feeling the taut flesh of his trapped cock between the bars.

"Does it hurt?" she asks, eyes fixed on his crotch.

"Kinda," Aidan responds, "Kinda just weird."

"It looks like you're straining. You're so hard, in that little space."

"Uh huh. If you unlocked me, you'd find out."

Ignoring his offer, Rosa's hand cups the cock cage, hefting it. Her fingertips tickle his balls.

"Feels heavy."

Rosa is fascinated with the cage and seeing Aidan packaged up inside it. Part of her would very much like to unlock him and let him bury his cock deep inside her. But there is another part that wants to stick to the plan.

"I'll unlock you," she says, "But not now. From what I've read, you need to have time out of the cage, especially until you're used to it."

"Used to it? Uh, how long am I wearing this for?"

"You know the bet."

Aidan was trying to bargain again, she realises.

"But is that two days? As in I get to come out in forty-eight hours from an hour ago? I only have forty-seven hours left?"

"Baby, the bet was for the weekend. The weekend finishes at midnight on Monday morning."

Aidan's face becomes stern.

"No way. That's not how I interpreted the bet."

Rosa looks up at her husband, directing her gaze away from her hand as it strokes the silver cage.

"However you interpreted? Ah. Unlucky for you that I'm the one with the key."

Aidan is looking her directly in the eyes, staring her down. Her big, strong man. With her hand cradling his trapped manhood, however, this has the opposite effect on Rosa than Aidan intends. Her face hardens. Casually, she removes her hand and bends over until her face is in his crotch. She sticks out her soft, pink tongue and pushes the tip between the steel bars, tasting his skin. She can feel how rigid he is, and she wonders again how it must be feeling for him to be packaged into such a tiny space.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12