Oxygen Games Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't feel sorry for him now. Instead, she works her way down the cage, planting soft kisses on the steel, until she comes to the tip. The cage is open-ended to allow the wearer to piss easily. Aidan's erection has pressed his cock-head tight against the steel ring that forms the end of the cage so that the very tip of his cock is bulging out through the steel. Rosa takes the purple flesh in her lips and sucks gently, letting him feel the friction of her mouth on the very tip of his imprisoned cock. She hears Aidan groan. Rosa sucks for a few more moments and then sits back up.

"Midnight Monday morning," she states. "And I can make the time fly by or I can make it seem like forever. Your call."

Without waiting for a response, she unbuttons her shorts and slides them off. She's now sitting on the couch, naked from the waist down, watching her husband expectantly.

"Bet's a bet, babe."

Reluctantly, Aidan slides onto the floor, kneeling between his wife's knees. His hands slide up her thighs and she feels him push her legs further apart. She needs him to start: there is a strong ache inside her, stronger than she's felt before. She watches Aidan's face, sees that he doesn't want to do it and for some reason this makes her ache more powerfully. She reaches out and cups the back of his head, drawing him into her waiting crotch.

Aidan's head jerks backwards, out of her hand, and for a moment he freezes. Rosa's hand flops to her side but she remains spread before him, filling his field of vision with her supple, sculpted thighs and the pink, swollen lips of her pussy. She half expects him to get up and walk off and for some reason she can't admit to herself, the prospect of that fills her with fear. A fear of missing out on something new, something she can't articulate. The prospect of her tall, strong, dominating husband meekly lapping at her crotch. The anticipation of watching him take the leap, like he did when she dressed him in her lingerie; the feeling of being the one on top for a change.

The seconds pass in silence. He isn't giving her oral, like he had many times before: this was different for him because he was caged. He has to do this in his own time. Gradually, Aidan's head begins to move towards her crotch and Rosa feels her arousal spike. He reaches up and parts her lips with his fingers and her juices spill out, flowing freely. She watches, transfixed, as he extends his tongue. Rosa braces herself for the moment of contact.

The tip of her husband's tongue touches her clit, and Rosa quivers like an electric pulse had shot out of his tongue. Her pussy is gushing now, more aroused than she could ever remember being, her fire stoked by the sight of her caged husband kneeling between her legs. Aidan's tongue begins to work its way around her clit, dipping under her hood and then down alongside the outer edges of her lips, to sound out all her most intimate crevices. Rosa's hips buck involuntarily at the surge of pleasure from the delicate contact, but Aidan's hands are firm on her thighs, keeping her spread and seated.

He begins to warm to his task, and she feels his lips purse around her swollen nub, sucking and licking. Each contact brings a new thrill that seems to echo inside her groin, pulsing into her rock-hard nipples. Absently, she slides her hands up her torso under her top until her fingers find her nipples, tweaking them and sending little spikes of pleasure back down into her clit.

Rosa is aware that she is breathing heavily now, groaning. She feels a single strong finger begin to trace a loop around her hole while Aidan's tongue continues to lap against her clit. She tries to push forwards, to signal to the finger to bury itself inside her. The finger retreats when she does this, forcing a strangled moan of frustration from her throat.

Aidan begins to kiss her pussy lips, working his way down until she feels the soft pressure of his tongue slipping inside her. Rosa exhales sharply at the burst of pleasure, pinching her own nipples instinctively to enhance the feeling. Her husband's tongue retreats back up to her clit, maddeningly. She is so close, and she knows Aidan understands that as he plays with her.

The finger appears again, circling. This time Rosa forces herself to remain patient, waiting for it to make its move, anticipating the feeling of Aidan's fingertip curling around the front of her pussy wall until he finds her magic spot. Aidan sucks her swollen clit into his mouth, gripping with his lips while teasing with his tongue. Rosa's hands are kneading her firm breasts hungrily, but Aidan forces her to wait.

The finger stops circling and Rosa's body tenses in anticipation. All at once Aidan plunges into her, embedding his finger up to the third knuckle, sending a wave of sensation directly into her groin and she feels herself gushing. The finger withdraws and then a more substantial intrusion as Aidan slides two fingers easily into her sopping hole. The fingers begin to work in unison, making come-hither motions deep inside her, stroking her most sensitive spot just as Aidan increases the suction on her clit.

The feeling is overwhelming, and she comes suddenly, unexpectedly, flowing all over his hand and face, a wave of dizzying sensation cascading up her body, forcing her to arch, catching her breath. Aidan's fingers continue to work mercilessly. He releases her clit and begins to apply his tongue flat against her slit, providing friction to her sensitive nub and her pussy lips. She feels a second wave building and it overwhelms her.

Rosa cried out, hips bucking now to escape the relentless manipulation, but Aidan is too strong, gripping her thigh tightly with his free hand while he brings his thumb to bear on her clit, both fingers wriggling inside her. He forces her to orgasm again and she cries out long and loud, forcing herself up off the couch with the power of her climax, but she still can't dislodge the relentless tongue or escape the merciless fingers.

"Please...," Rosa gasps between heaving breaths, "Please, no more."

Suddenly, the hand is withdrawn. In the sudden release from sensation, Rosa opens her eyes. Aidan is now standing before her, jeans around his ankles, the silver cock cage directly in her eye-line. She can see how completely he fills it, and she knew she needs him to fill her instead. Then she looks up to his face, still glistening with her juices, and sees the look in his eyes: predatory, like the fantasy rape in the gym.

The fog of orgasm begins to clear and she feels her thoughts returning into some semblance of order. She realises that Aidan has a plan. He is going to make her want to unlock him. Rosa teeters on the brink. She leans forward until her face is in his crotch, stalling for time, and kisses the steel cage softly, bringing a hand up to fondle his balls. His swollen cock looks like it's fit to pop the steel cage open all by itself. She takes several deep, steadying breaths, regaining control.

"That," she breathes, "That was a good start to the weekend."

Rosa gets up from the couch so she can stand in front of her husband, head tilted upwards to look him in the eyes. Although he's trying to hide it, she can see that he's quietly seething as he realises his plan isn't going to work. Rosa presses against him, feeling the rigid steel against her crotch.

"Don't you want to see what I have next?" Aidan asks, quietly.

"Oh baby, do I ever. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel you burst inside me."

"Then all you gotta do is unlock me."

"I will, I promise."

"But not now?"

"Soon."

Aidan's mouth sets in a hard line but Rosa kisses him anyway. They need to wait until Sunday night, according to the plan: that was the optimum time. She would have to find the willpower to resist temptation; Aidan, on the other hand, didn't have a choice.

"I'm doing this for us, babe. You're going to love it so much when I unlock you. I promise you it'll all work out."

Rosa cups Aidan's balls delicately. Her fingers close around his testicles, holding him in a firm grip.

---

[Next chapter: The cage is still on, and Aidan is working out how to get it off, while Rosa's dark side surfaces. Who blinks first?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12