All Comments on 'Oxygen Games Ch. 09'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 2 years ago

This is getting really intense. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Just ALL of the drama. At that start of the chapter when she complained he went too far I was genuinely shocked, what they both did to each other did go too far but the fact that she didn’t recognise that she had undeniably gone too with him first was stunning.

It takes a degree of masochism and submissiveness to full on enjoy what each partner did to the other. It might not be as obvious to a man but repeated forced orgasms are painful, as painful as a man being forced into a cock cage and deliberately aroused over and over. Of course the loss of self worth and emasculation that a man endures in a cage isn’t guaranteed for a woman going through forced orgasms. That probably varies on a case by case basis.

As well as being a scorchingly hot read it’s also incredibly fascinating from a sociological pov.

Looking forward to reading more whenever life allows you the spare time and inclination to write. Will keep my fingers crossed for a happy ending for this couple, maybe it’s time they had counselling? One thing is define though they’re both bloody stubborn, that will bite them both in the arse if they get a stubborn child out of all of this.

Thanks.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES