Oxygen Games Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold this?" she says.

She passes Haro her wine glass and climbs into the seat, drawing her legs up under her. There's just enough room for two, and she wriggles to get herself comfortable, pressed up against Haro's lean body. He passes her wine back to her without comment, his free hand dropping into her lap. She can feel the heat of his skin through the thin cotton of her summer dress, and the weight of his hand resting in the fabric. She's keenly aware of her crotch just beneath, hidden from view by the dress.

"You comfortable?" he asks.

"Yeah, it's quite snug."

"You look so hot."

Rosa sips her wine nervously; the glass is nearly empty already. It's been a long time since she last had wine. She feels a buzz building, but she can't tell if it's her reduced tolerance to alcohol, or the proximity to his body, or both. His hand begins to caress her thigh through the fabric of her dress.

"I always look forward to seeing you come in, you know."

"I'm not over this way very often."

"Still, I remembered you after the first time. Your body, the way you had your hair. I couldn't forget it."

Aidan leans closer to her.

"Your smile."

His lips touch hers and she feels her stomach flip. His lips are so soft and delicate against hers, and then he pulls back.

"Did you like that?"

Rosa searches his eyes, trying to reconcile her emotions, the conflict between cheating and wanting, the desire his gentle kiss has kindled in her. It's been weeks since she's had any intimacy.

"Yes," she breathes.

"Good."

Haro leans towards her again, placing his lips on hers. This time he's firmer, kissing more passionately. His free hand comes up from her lap to cup the back of her head, running his fingers through her long, dark hair. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the kiss, on the feelings it engenders inside her, in her groin. She knows she shouldn't be doing this, but it's getting harder to resist the urge. It's simple, uncomplicated; she's reasserting herself as a woman, able to take pleasure in a man.

Her hand touches his chest, feeling his muscles moving beneath his black t-shirt. He lies back, letting her explore his flat stomach. Rosa feels the tension there as she runs her fingertips over his abdominals. She pulls the t-shirt up and slips her hand underneath, running her hand over his skin. Haro breaks off the kiss.

"I like that too," he says.

Rosa loses track of time in the hanging chair as she explores Haro's body and feels him exploring hers. They are kissing and touching, slow and sensual, unhurried. Haro doesn't push it any further and Rosa is content to allow him to run his hands over her stomach, her arms, her neck, stroking her body through the thin fabric of her summer dress. Eventually, he traces around her breasts and she sighs in expectant anticipation. She doesn't protest as he cups her gently in the palm of his hand, weighing each breast and brushing his fingers over the fabric. His touch wanders away again, stroking the soft, supple flesh of her legs. Rosa sighs.

"Sorry," Haro murmurs, "Were you enjoying that?"

Rosa leans forward to kiss him, parting his lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth, signalling her growing need. She feels Haro pull the empty wine glass from her fingers, freeing up her hands.

"Do you want to take my t-shirt off?"

Rosa's hands bunch in the fabric and she tugs the t-shirt up, exposing Haro's lean, hard chest. She's making the moves now, leaning forward to plant little kisses on his neck and wrapping her arms around his wiry torso. He feels so different, not as bulky as she's used to, and her arms wrap further around him than she expected: Aidan's body is wider, heavier. The thought evaporates as soon as it arises, banished by the feeling of Haro's hands cupping her breasts through the cloth. She knows what's going to happen next and doesn't try to stop it, distancing herself from the woman she was outside the swing, from tired, responsible Rosa with the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Rosa leans forwards and Haro pulls, lifting the summer dress up over her head, leaving her in his arms in only her white lace bra and panties. Some part of her knows that she's outside, in a stranger's garden, but as he bends down to run his lips over the soft mounds of her breasts, she can forget all that and abandon herself to this moment that she's endured so much to win. She's no longer the wife under pressure, or the business owner, or the woman with broken insides, she's just Rosa the girl, free to be touched and explored.

Haro is still wearing his jeans but she can see his bulge. It's enticing her, but she doesn't touch. It feels good to know that he's hard for her. Haro is in no rush either, stroking and teasing her skin, touching her breasts, smoothing his fingers over her firm bottom. He skirts her crotch, never venturing in, his lips on hers gently touching and teasing with gentle kisses.

They spend time exploring each other, and Rosa enjoys the feeling of him against her. It's uncomplicated and she's happy to let Haro set the pace, but he seems content to stay like this, occasionally tracing his fingers over her nipples or around the edges of the lace between her legs. But each time he gets close, he pulls away, and Rosa is beginning to feel a longing for him to go further, to feel his touch in her most intimate areas. Her cheeks are flushed, and she looks at him with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Do you want to go inside?" he asks.

Without waiting for an answer, he uncurls himself from the chair and stands up, offering her his hand. She finds herself taking it and being led by this man through his house in nothing but her little white lacy underwear. He stops her in the middle of the lounge and makes her do a little spin.

"You're so beautiful. You know that don't you?"

His face is earnest, and finally, when she looks into his hazel eyes, she sees the lust that her body is kindling in him. Before she can answer, he's leading her down the hallway and into a bedroom. Standing at the foot of his bed with his eyes on her, feeling the moisture between her legs, she realises that this is the moment, that she has arrived at the point of no return, and she stalls. Her anger at Aidan's intransigence is fading, but she feels outside herself now, as if by stripping off her dress she's also stepped out of her skin, leaving Rosa the wife behind in the crumpled tangle of cotton on the ground. Her mind is still on her husband when Haro clears his throat to speak.

"Strip for me," he says.

Rosa blinks, taken aback by the subtle directness of his tone, the quiet insistence. She can't look away from his eyes, but her hands reach behind and she undoes her bra strap. Haro slides her straps off her shoulders, baring her in front of him.

"That's so hot," he breathes, his eyes taking in her pert breasts.

He drops her bra to the floor and waits. Unbidden, Rosa reaches down and slides her panties over her thighs, letting them fall in a little tangle around her ankles. She's standing before him completely nude, her perfect body on display for his appraisal. She can feel how wet she is and is suddenly conscious that he might be able to see it.

Haro pulls her against him, his hands travelling over her back and bottom, curving around her thigh to skirt over the smooth, waxed skin of her mons. She shivers as she feels his fingertips caress her most sensitive skin. His crooks his neck to kiss her breasts, tiny pecks planted slowly over her soft flesh, working his way down to her nipple.

Rosa feels her core clench in anticipation and Haro makes her wait, venturing down further, covering her breasts with kisses, working back up. She gasps and, as if it's the signal he's been waiting for, Haro's lips close over her nipple, sending a shock of pleasure through her body all the way down to her clit. She groans.

"Good girl," he murmurs, "You like that don't you?"

His mouth moves across to her other breast, circling her aureole before finally taking her nipple into his mouth. His hand drifts over her mons, skirting her slit but not venturing further. She feels her nipples swell for him, becoming hard and engorged.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs."

Rosa does as she's told, feeling strangely out of control as she lies on the sheets and opens herself wide for him. Haro is still clothed, standing over her with his eyes on her body, taking charge. Too late, a little part of her realises that he's done this all before, a tweak here, a push there, to take control and get what he wants. She should stop, but the familiar feeling of helplessness begins to take hold, stilling her responses. She lays there in front of him, waiting for him to show her what he's got planned.

Haro's fingers dip into his pocket and he produces a condom. She watches him unbuckle his belt and shed his jeans, revealing his manhood, already fully erect inside his pants. He's completely hairless and cut, in stark contrast to what Rosa is familiar with. She stares at his erection, mesmerised by it.

"This is for you," he says, "Do you want it?"

Rosa's eyes are locked on his rigid shaft. She's trembling now, teetering on the point of no return. Finally, she nods her head.

"I can't hear you," Haro says.

Rosa swallows, aware of how dry her mouth has become.

"Yes," she breathes, "I want it."

"Good."

He smiles and Rosa watches as he rolls the condom down his shaft. He gets onto the bed, holding himself above her, his cock in one hand, guiding himself. She feels the pressure of his head parting her pussy lips and then the fullness of being entered. He sinks into her slowly, helped by her moistness, until she can feel him up against her cervix, filling her completely. No foreplay, no asking a second time. The deed is done so quickly that by the time she's processed it, he's already embedded inside her and it's too late.

Rosa stares up at him, her eyes wide with the realisation of the momentous, unforgivable thing she's just done, a fleeting surge of adrenaline, of flight-or-flight, but then he's pulling out of her again, pushing back in, taking his time in a relaxed cadence. Rosa feels her body responding, lubricating him, relishing the anticipation as he pushes all the way inside. He feels so different, not as thick, but maybe longer, touching her in ways that she's not used to feeling.

Haro takes his time, building up pace until Rosa begins to groan. His head is down between her breasts, kissing and licking. His lips move to one side, taking her rock-hard nipple into his mouth, sucking harder, sending tingles directly into her clit. She feels the first stirrings of a climax building.

Haro pulls back, smiling. "Good girl, just relax."

He withdraws and she feels suddenly empty.

"Roll over, up on your knees."

Rosa complies, waiting on the sheets with her bottom in the air, her face pressed to the bed. She feels her pussy lips being parted, but by fingers this time, exploring inside her, tracing around her swollen clit.

"You're so wet, Rosa. You've really been waiting for this, haven't you?"

Rosa groans quietly, unable to verbalise an answer.

"It's okay to want it. A beautiful body like yours deserves a little pleasure."

Rosa wants to answer him, she feels the need to make him understand that this is just a once-off, but she feels his cock slide into her again, pushing those thoughts out of her head. Instead, she moans softly into the bedsheets.

Haro adjusts his angle, and she feels his cock rubbing against her most sensitive spot, deep inside her. She begins to groan until he shifts his angle, the friction removed. He's playing her body, giving her pleasure and then taking it away, over and over. She knows she's being teased and edged, but when he asks her to change position again, laying flat on her back with her legs hooked around his neck and her bottom lifted into the air, she complies without resistance.

He changes position on her again, working out what feels good for her, and ways that he can pleasure her. Once she's in position she waits for a moment until his cock is in her again, resuming its steady thrusting motion.

He lays her on her back and folds her knees up to her chest, splaying her wide and wrapping her arms around her legs to hold her in position. Haro leans back and she feels the cock slip into her again; her body aches for it. His fingers play over her clit, bringing her close to the edge once more. He keeps driving into her at the same steady pace, but his fingers are faster now, more insistent.

Rosa closes her eyes as the familiar tension begins to grip her core. Haro's pace doesn't change, but Rosa's breath quickens, groaning as he brings her to the very edge of climax. She grips him with her pussy, signalling that she needs to cum, desperately afraid that this is just another tease and he's going to pull out and switch positions again. But this time, he picks up pace, each thrust sending shudders of pleasure through her, pushing her body right up to the edge. And then over.

Her body locks up with the tidal wave of pleasure and release; she can feel herself squeezing him, but he's still moving in and out, ignoring her. She cries out, gasping for air. His pace slows down.

"Good girl, that's one," he says, uncurling her legs.

She lays spread-eagled on the bed, gasping, her after-shocks milking Haro's rigid cock still buried in her. She feels his lips on hers and she opens her eyes.

"Let's see about number two."

Rosa does whatever he wants, losing track of time. She's aware of the daylight fading in the window and Haro's body against hers. He seems inexhaustible, teasing her to the edge, pushing her into orgasm, and all the while maintaining an unhurried, even pace. She cums again, on top this time as he rubs her clit, aware that she's been made to ride his cock until she could extract an orgasm from him. Somehow, he's embedded in her a need to willingly pleasure him, her body aching to feel the completion of his ejaculation inside her, but he's holding himself back to deny her.

"You look exhausted," she hears him say. "Do you have another one in you?"

Rosa sinks down onto his chest, spent, beaten. The slickness of his sweat mingles with hers.

"I don't know," she whispers.

"I have, but we have to do it my way. Okay?"

Haro waits, expectantly. Rosa nods. She watches as he gets off the bed and opens the wardrobe. When he returns to her, he's holding something in his hand.

"Do you know what this is?"

She watches as he unfolds it. It's rounded, shiny, transparent. She knows what it is from the videos, but she's never seen one in real life before, or had a man expecting to put one on her. Rosa knows she should say no, that this is too much, but Haro is already unfurling it. It's a breath hood.

"Let's play a game. Just lift your head and we'll get it on," he tells her, his voice smooth and reassuring, "It'll make you cum like a freight train."

She doesn't move, but Haro lifts her head anyway, sliding the translucent latex quickly over her face before she can tell him to stop. His eyes are intense and she can see his cock is absolutely rigid. This is his thing, she realises, this is what he likes to do to girls. She wants to protest, but it's already too late. The tightness of the hood is pressing against her face as he tugs it down over her neck. She begins to worry that he means to smother her, and her adrenaline surges, but then the tightness disappears and she discovers she can breathe normally as he positions the bag of the hood over her face.

Rosa takes an experimental breath in, feeling her lungs fill with air as normal, but at the end of the breath her mouth is sealed with the latex. It hugs her face and there's no more air. Her hands come up to her head but Haro catches her wrists, stopping her.

"Just breathe normally. Out."

She breathes out and the smothering latex expands. There is a hissing sound and she can see the tiny breath hole in the front of the latex. It's her lifeline: all the oxygen she needs has to pass through that little circle.

"Good. See, you're getting it. You can still breathe."

He pushes Rosa down onto the bed, curling her legs up again to her chest. Weakly, she wraps her arms around her legs to hold herself in position. She's done, but he isn't. She should remove the hood, but she can see how much it's turned him on to enclose her like that. She should protest, but instead she lets him push her thighs apart and slip his cock into her sopping hole. Haro pushes deep into her, more forcefully now, picking up tempo. She can feel the tip of his cock pushing up against her cervix, but she can't protest. He begins to thrust hard into her, using her now for his own pleasure. Rosa's weary body starts to ache but Haro holds her still, angling himself to plunge deeply into her.

She's breathing hard now and each intake plasters the smothering, soft latex against her face, cutting off her air. When she breathes out, it's not quite enough, the air in the hood recycling through her lungs, gradually suffocating her. She needs to keep her breathing shallow and consistent, but Haro's thrusts are driving the air from her, exacerbating her predicament. She can see him grinning through the distortion of the latex over her face, like she's looking up as he holds her under water.

Rosa can feel her body begging for air even as another orgasm builds. She braces herself against the driving force of Haro's groin, pushing back against every thrust. Her thoughts begin to fade, the only awareness now being the need to breathe, the latex sealing her mouth, and the powerful waves of pleasure building in her core.

"There you go. You like that don't you? I think you like being a breath slut."

Rosa grits her teeth, feeling the avalanche of pleasure as he begins to drive into her with abandon. The lactic acid is building up in her muscles as her body demands oxygen. A powerful surge of adrenaline kicks in as her survival instinct reacts to being smothered. She grips her legs tight around her as her thoughts are shredded, muddled by the adrenaline, the pleasure, the gradual asphyxiation. She can't hold on and she cums as hard as she can ever remember, pushing the breath out of her lungs, contracting around him, willing him to finish. She feels a mighty shudder and she knows he's cum too. Rosa feels the spasms of his cock pumping and pumping deep inside her, feels the ecstasy and relief.

Eventually, he's done and he withdraws, kissing her on the lips briefly through the latex before rolling off to the side. Rosa can't move, can't think, her body lifeless like a ragdoll as the latex expands and contracts over her face. She needs to get the hood off, but Haro's just lying by her side, watching her body heave, fighting for breath.

"You've got yourself all worked up," he says, his hand playing with her breast, "Ssh."

She doesn't know what he's done to her, but she's utterly helpless, her mind a tangled mess of thoughts and emotions, spread wide on the bed.

"You look so beautiful like this. You can't help yourself, can you?"

She feels him kiss her face through the latex, tenderly, sealing her mouth with the plastic hood, taking his time as she lies struggling. She needs his help, her hands flap uselessly. He brings a hand up to her face, plucking at the latex and Rosa's body surges with relief that he's going to free her. It takes several seconds for her confused mind to realise that he's not pulling the hood off, instead he's pinching the little breath hole closed. Rosa feels fingers slip between her battered pussy lips, dipping down inside her aching hole, moving, stroking, teasing as her body reacts. She feels herself contract around his probing fingers as he calls the stirrings of another orgasm from her body.