Oxygen Games Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," Haro murmurs, his face close to her ear as he kisses the latex, "Now you're like this, you'll do whatever I want."

Her hands come up to her face, wobbling, until she can find his wrist. She wraps her fingers around the hand he's using to starve her of oxygen, but she's boneless, ineffectual. The latex is pressed tightly against her face as she draws in small, quick breaths, using up the last of her trapped air. His fingers work harder in her pussy and suddenly she feels an avalanche of bliss and she knows he's made her cum again. Her eyes flicker as the pleasure washes through her, erasing all thought; her arms flop back to her sides as she ceases to struggle. Rosa has been erased, the body on the bed is now nothing more than his unresisting fuck doll. She feels him slide into her again, entering her easily, beginning to pound away at her helpless body.

An age passes, but then she can feel cool air in her lungs. Her eyes flutter open and she focuses on movement in the room. It's Haro, standing by the bed.

"I'd better deal with this," he says, cradling his manhood in one hand, picking up a dressing gown with the other.

He opens the bedroom door and steps through, closing it behind him. Outside the light has faded and a deep silence descends. Rosa lies where she's been discarded, spread wide on the bed as he'd left her when he'd finished with her, her body slick with sweat, staring mindlessly up at the ceiling.

---

It's fully dark by the time she's in the car again. She didn't stick around, just pulled her clothes on and left. Haro kissed her on the doorstep and waved her off, but by the time she'd started the engine, the front door was already closed. She'd pulled over a block away and deleted his contact details from her phone.

Driving on her own gives her time to think, to try and process what had just happened, what Haro made her do, but also what she's done to herself and her marriage. Rosa begins to pass familiar landmarks as she gets closer to her side of the city and her thoughts turn to Aidan, to their relationship and their situation.

She has so much she needs to tell him. She needs to tell him what she's done, to make him understand why and what drove her to do it. Then there is the rest of it: there are things that they both want more than anything, that might never happen. They need to contemplate the possibility that they'll never get what they want. She knows she's lost control, spinning helplessly in freefall, but it's worse that that: Aidan has the only parachute, but instead of taking it she's ripping it apart.

Inside her, there's a little dark space. Haro had tapped into it effortlessly, the feeling of helplessness and brokenness, of feeling worthless. The guilt of trapping Aidan in a relationship where he would never have children, feeling a deep pain inside herself and needing to inflict it in return.

The road is empty and there's an old tune playing on the radio. She feels empty too. She's won, and she's lost. Suddenly, Rosa pulls over and the car rolls to a halt at the top of a rise looking out at the bright lights of the city. More than anything she's ever felt, she needs someone to hold her, to understand, and she knows there is only one person in the world who can do that for her, and she's left him at home, alone. Her vision blurs with tears and she begins to cry, properly cry like she hasn't done in years, finally allowing herself to unravel under the harsh, artificial glow of the streetlights.

---

Their apartment is in darkness when she gets home. She's been circling for an hour trying to build up the courage to face him, trying to work out what she can say to explain, and now it's late. Rosa closes the door behind her and listens out for sounds of movement but doesn't turn the lights on. Instead, she feels her way in the gloom, reaching the bedroom door. It's closed, so she grasps the handle and turns, slipping into the darkness.

Rosa can hear Aidan breathing and suddenly she's overwhelmed with the need to be with him. She creeps over to the bed and sits down on her side. Aidan's bulk shifts in the sheets.

"Hey," she calls, softly.

She slips off her dress and lies down quietly next to her husband, utterly drained, snuggling up next to his body. After what Haro did to her, what he managed to surface in her and make her feel, this feels like heaven. She needs this feeling as urgently as she needs oxygen. Rosa has to talk to her husband, tell him what she's done and why she's sorry, so that he can understand. She reaches out and touches his shoulder.

Aidan stiffens and rolls away from her. "If you want to get in this bed, go take a shower and wash his fucking smell off you," he says. Rosa's arms pull back and she contracts up into a little ball on her side of the bed.

"Or even better," he continues, "Just fucking go."

---

[Next chapter: Rosa and Aidan have to make a choice, in the final chapter of the story.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]