All Comments on 'Oxygen Games Ch. 13'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sad ending, but they didn't talk open about their feelings. And fears. And "the other must see what I feel" is never good, as are competitions in a relationship

AingealanLannAingealanLannover 1 year ago

I'm interested to seewhat might possibly come from the other series but at the end if the day, these two are on totally separate pages. Separation at a minimum was needed, but divorce is probably the ultimate answer. I felt like at every turn Aiden tried to help Rosa and make things better for her where he could and on the other side, Rosa was all about trying to break down Aiden and brag about how she beat him and never realized the mental abuse she was putting her husband through. It's a very sad tale.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Oh I dont know @Anon. It really wasnt about "the other must see what I feel". It also wasnt about competition. Like Aidan stated in the last chapter, if she actually cheats, he will know where she stands in their relationship. You have to ask yourself how she got the idea to involve someone else in their game. Before, it was between them but after their last game she made it about her and also tried to punish Aidan. It was a test, simple as that. She failed the test and what is her remorse really worth after the fact? Everything she did was intentionally hurting him on a different level. Morgan pointed something else out: "One thing I learned. Gracious in defeat, magnanimous in victory." Rosa did the opposite. She gloated and humiliated him and also ripped his heart out in the process. The ending was pretty realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck cass senseless. And plant her next kid in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a terrible, depressing series about a woman who is manipulative and borderline abusive.

The ending is dark and depressing.

Rosa continually focuses on 'beating' and demeaning her husband and constantly uses shame to prod him in the direction she wants to go.

There is no redeeming characteristic for this character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see so many different angles in this story, it’s part morality tale too. Don’t mess around with kink unless you fully understand how it works. Worse still to try it when she’s completely out of sync because of hormone overload - No that’s not an excuse either. Any couple who’ve had life through a woman enduring vicious periods can tell you what hormone overload is like. Turning into a complete raging bitch but not knowing it. Fun and games it is not.

If he’d gone home to talk to her then yes her “peace offering” could easily have broken the ice and led them into talking.

It’s all painfully realistic and completely heartbreaking. I can see several different options from here.

Love your writing, thanks for sharing it.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would really like to see the endings for both of these characters. I kind of want to know what the original happy ending was supposed to be (although I have a hunch based on some stuff from earlier stories), but even I'd kind of like to see happy endings for both of them, even if it's not together (which I agree, does seem unlikely). Or maybe a coffee shop talk between the two of them a year later. I think there are a lot of really good epilogue potentials for the characters, and I'd love to see their story/stories continued for at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was riveting, excellent brought me right along.is there a follow up planned for Rosa and Aiden?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

End of the line.

I lose, you lose.

Life´s too short for depressing smut.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

It was a pleasant surprise that Aiden wasn't a cuckold

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

How are you supposed to rate this story. Your story telling and writing ability 5 ⭐️. The story leaves emptiness. They never communicated or debriefed their sessions, what was good what was too far. Wanting to have a baby and not having sex for over 2 weeks. Normally it would be morning noon & night. So rating this story for others to read 3 ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tess(UK) got it right, painfully realistic & heartbreaking. Went through the hormone stuff with my wife, was every bit a struggle as depicted. Needing oxygen was the correct metaphor, Sex on a schedule is no fun no matter how sexy your partner and how much in love. We survived by joking that it “was rime to make the donuts”, for those who remember old tv commercials. Sad, but we’ll done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story even if the ending was really sad. Have you posted any other stories with them yet?

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

In the works... need to get some other stuff out first to keep to the timeline.

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

To answer an earlier comment: originally, there was a happy ending, but as the story progressed it began to feel forced, so things took the turn they did because that's where the protagonists were headed. But, it's led to some interesting storylines that I never expected. I guess that's the point of writing, maybe: if you could see at the start where you'd end up, would you still take the journey?

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Finally, it's here, and I think the wait was worth it. Aidan's journey from heartbreak to redemption is continued in SamYork's story A Place Beyond The Horizon (https://literotica.com/s/a-place-beyond-the-horizon-ch-01)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and engrossing but really sad. The end has it is was the most likely ending. Tess Uk is wrong, if he had come home to her I’m the latex he may have wired it out with her - nope not at all. By involving someone else she cheated, hurt and humiliated him beyond her earlier humiliations.

Yes, he was dumb to carry the games on when he could see it was hurting not just him but their relationship. He was also dumb to agree to a bet without knowing what the penalty was for losing. But I’m fairness he may have expected further humiliation but never suspected she would fuck someon else.

And the latex thing, she was the one watching that on a loop. He probably asked for that has he thought it was something that turned her on. No pity fuck or enticements would lead to him forgiving her betrayal.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Let's be honest he started this so blaming her is somewhat hypocritical I'm actually glad she made him take a cream pie this prick deserved it 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The final chapter in this saga was so sad that it was withering. The portrayal of Rosa’s realization that she had likely ended a marriage that she treasured, if only in a twisted way, is heart wrenchingly sorrowful. Extraordinarily well written.

Five stars and deserves more.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

This series is great. Five stars. She's awful, he's no paragon of virtue himself, and I'm glad their twisted relationship is basically over. One hell of a ride1 Well-written, tense and cathartic. Excellent job here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, no. Should have gone for the ending where they get hit by a bus. Your characters act like dim witted emo 12 year olds. Ha.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, this is appropriate. If she was delusional enough to think her marriage would be okay after knowingly making her husband a cuckold, this brings in the reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Oxygen Games Series Info