Oz Beach Boy & Alessandra Rampolla

Story Info
Matt gets sex therapy from MAFS star Alessandra Rampolla...
4.7k words
4.61
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM story featuring 48-year-old celebrity sexologist Alessandra Rampolla, one of the "relationship experts" on the popular Australian reality TV series "Married At First Sight" (MAFS). This story features consensual male stripping, female-of-male body worship, and JOI/performative masturbation, but NO male/female sexual activity. This is a work of complete fiction and sexual fantasy. All characters are over eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a cool, rainy summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was looking into the deep, soulful brown eyes of Alessandra Rampolla, the utterly gorgeous celebrity sexologist from the hugely popular reality TV series Married At First Sight.

"Why are you here, Matthew?" Alessandra said in her lilting, truly charming Puerto Rican accent. "How can I help you?"

"Um...where do I start?" I muttered quietly. "I'm pretty sure I'm a sex addict...I get off by exposing myself to women...I've got strangely submissive qualities...I've been pegged and enjoyed it...and I suffer from premature ejaculation."

"Matthew, that is quite a complex suite of issues," Alessandra smiled in response to my shopping list of sexual hang-ups, with not a hint of distaste or judgement in her voice. "As this is only a brief session, I think we should focus on the least complicated of your issues, which is your premature ejaculation."

"Oh, right...okay," I said with obvious disappointment.

"Sex addiction and exhibitionism are highly complicated conditions with deep-rooted causes that require comprehensive treatment," Alessandra smiled sympathetically. "These sessions are designed to help couples and singles with a few simple pointers for their sex lives. It is part of a promotional tour to publicise my books and my work on Married At First Sight here in Australia...I am sorry, but I cannot offer comprehensive therapy in these sessions, Matthew."

"I understand, Ms. Rampolla," I smiled. "If you could provide me with any help in dealing with my premature ejaculation problem though, that would be great. I'd really appreciate that."

"Have you sought treatment for this issue before?" Alessandra asked.

"I've seen a hypnotist," I replied. "That seems to have helped a little, but I'm still, ah, climaxing very quickly."

"Are you in a relationship?" Alessandra asked. "Do you have regular sexual partners?"

"I'm single, but there are a couple of women that I see on a semi-regular basis for casual sex," I replied with a smile. "I also have a lot of casual sex with different women that I barely know. Like I said, I'm pretty sure I'm a sex addict."

"Yes, yes," Alessandra smiled. "Okay, Matthew, there are some exercises we can try. I can talk you through them, but I think it would be more helpful if I actually coached you on how to better control your ejaculation."

"Oh, okay," I stuttered.

"Would you be comfortable masturbating in front of me, Matthew?" Alessandra asked with a wholly professional smile. "Or would that be too confrontational?"

"That would be fine," I replied, desperately trying to hide my excitement. "I'd be okay with that, Ms. Rampolla."

I was so overcome with excitement that I could literally feel my skin starting to heat up. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 25-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

My life is nothing short of a sexual freak-show of my own sordid creation, and the mere idea of jerking off in front of Married At First Sight star Alessandra Rampolla was utterly thrilling. I'd jerked off while fantasising about jerking off for the beautiful Puerto Rican, and it was about to happen. I was in sexual heaven.

Enormously successful in Australia, the TV series Married At First Sight sees apparently expertly paired strangers getting married on national television. The couples are then guided through their often fractious instantaneous relationships by a trio of experts and commentators.

Clinical sexologist and author Alessandra Rampolla handles the intimate aspects of the relationships, providing tips on how the couples can get closer in the bedroom, and do things to please each other physically. And yes, that's as totally fucking hot as it sounds.

48-years-old and born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Alessandra Rampolla is a classic South American sex bomb. With her long, caramel-coloured hair, sensually refined features, sparkling brown eyes, and curvy, womanly body, she is the perfect "older woman" masturbatory fantasy.

Though Alessandra Rampolla has never appeared nude, the few bikini shots of her on the internet have provided me with ample jack-off material, and she is one of my big celebrity crushes.

Though it's hugely popular, Married At First Sight is also incredibly crass and stupid, and the sweet and sensitive Alessandra Rampolla is undeniably the best thing about the shitty but guiltily enjoyable TV show.

With the latest horribly entertaining season of Married At First Sight on air, the show's broadcast network had unsurprisingly launched a huge publicity blitz, and one element of the nationwide campaign was an attention-grabbing book-signing/sex therapy tour from Alessandra Rampolla, which took in a host of shopping centres across Australia.

Though I felt like an idiot doing it, I couldn't resist going along to an event in the city centre, excited just by the thought of getting close to Alessandra Rampolla, and possibly talking to her for a couple of minutes. I was besotted, so the opportunity just to be anywhere near the supremely sexy sexologist was enough to get me to attend.

After lining up to have our books signed, all interested attendees were then asked to put their details into a large box, with five names drawn when the autograph session ended. The winners, either couples or singles, were then promised a twenty-minute session of free, private therapy and general chit-chat with the veteran sexologist.

Unbelievably, my details were drawn from the box, with my surname prompting the usual smattering of giggles when uttered in close proximity to anything sexual or anatomical. I smiled from ear to ear with the knowledge that I would soon be getting up close and personal with the divine Alessandra Rampolla.

The few seconds during which the Puerto Rican sexologist smiled at me and signed my copy of her book La Diosa Erotica was exciting enough in itself. Embarrassingly, I'd even felt the beginnings of an erection in my tight jeans when our eyes met for a few electric (at least in my mind) moments.

"How often do you masturbate, Matthew?" Alessandra asked matter-of-factly, her sexily accented voice warm and arousing in the small, private room where our pop-up therapy session was being held.

"Um...ah," I stuttered.

"Don't be embarrassed, Matthew," Alessandra said with a sweet smile. "Masturbation is a normal, healthy part of anyone's sex life. I masturbate frequently...I pleasure myself nearly every day. It is nothing to be ashamed of, Matthew...all men play with themselves."

I couldn't believe how incredibly hot this therapy session was getting. It was sexy enough that Alessandra Rampolla was asking me about my own masturbatory habits, but her own self-pleasuring admissions were really turning me on. Plus, the beautiful 48-year-old looked incredibly sexy in her figure-hugging blue blouse and tight, black, knee-length skirt.

"So, how often do you masturbate, Matthew?" Alessandra asked again.

"Wow," I said stupidly, totally starstruck by the Puerto Rican beauty. "If I don't have sex, I masturbate every day...sometimes twice...sometimes three times."

"That is quite frequent," Alessandra smiled. "You are a keen masturbator, Matthew. And you always ejaculate? You have no problem achieving an erection or reaching climax?"

"I'm very easily aroused," I smiled. "I have no problem getting it up, Ms. Rampolla."

"That is wonderful, Matthew," Alessandra smiled. "Now, please masturbate for me in the manner you would if you were in the privacy of your own home. This is a safe space for you, Matthew. You will not be judged here."

Though I knew it was a risky move, I had to take the chance. I didn't just want to unzip my pants and flop out my cock for Alessandra...I wanted to strip nude for her, and show the beautiful Puerto Rican everything I had to offer. Hopefully the sight of my naked body would inspire a little excitement in her too. I cheekily jumped at the opportunity.

"Um, when I masturbate at home, I actually like to be fully nude," I smiled weakly. "Is that okay?"

"If that would make you more comfortable, please feel free to disrobe completely," Alessandra smiled. "I have seen many, many men without their clothing...your nudity will not shock or offend me. You can take off your clothes, Matthew."

"Even my..." I stuttered.

"Yes, Matthew, even your underwear," Alessandra interrupted.

"Okay," I smiled and started to unbutton my shirt. "I'll get right to it, Ms. Rampolla."

"Again, Matthew, this is only a brief session, so please remove your clothes quickly," Alessandra smiled. "This is not Magic Mike, okay? Don't dance for me, ci?"

"Of course not," I smiled, and practically ripped open my shirt. "I wouldn't subject you to that! I can't dance! Thanks, Ms. Rampolla."

"Matthew, if you are going to be naked and masturbate in front of me," the beautiful Puerto Rican sexologist smiled, "then I think you can call me Alessandra, ci?"

"Thanks, Alessandra, that's very kind," I smiled, and placed my removed shirt on a small bench behind me.

Now bare-chested, I made fists of my hands to make my large biceps bulge even more impressively, and tensed the muscles in my chest and abdomen. A slight smiled played across Alessandra's lips as she stared at my bare torso, her eyes scanning up and down my body.

"You have a very beautiful physique, Matthew," the sexologist smiled. "Your health and fitness are obviously very important to you, and I can see that you have your body waxed. You are a very handsome, well-groomed man, Matthew."

"Thanks, Alessandra, that's really nice of you to say," I smiled sheepishly. "You're very beautiful too."

"Thank you, Matthew," Alessandra smiled. "You may continue to disrobe."

I kicked off my shoes, and then hastily peeled off my socks. Per Alessandra's instruction, I moved with far greater pace than I normally would in a situation like this, not luxuriating in every sensual moment.

I unbuckled my belt, and then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I quickly pulled them apart, and I'm sure I saw Alessandra's eyes widen almost imperceptibly in anticipation. Though she hid it very well, I got the sense that the veteran sexologist was enjoying watching me strip.

With slightly shaking hands, I slid my jeans down over my muscled thighs and calves, and then pulled them over my bare feet without a hitch. With a cheeky smile, I folded my jeans and placed them carefully with my shirt on the bench behind me.

I stood in front of Alessandra Rampolla in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and again I noticed a barely perceptible smile play across the veteran sexologist's full red lips, this time as she sneakily glanced at the bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Alessandra.

"You can continue, Matthew," the gorgeous 48-year-old cooed quietly. "We will not be interrupted, and what happens here is completely confidential. Again, this is a safe space."

"Thank you, Alessandra," I said coyly. "I feel very comfortable here."

"That is excellent, Matthew," Alessandra smiled. "That is the perfect environment for intimate therapy such as this."

I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Calvins, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair. My long, thick, vein-crossed, uncircumcised cock flopped up and down as my Calvins finally slid over it, and then dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my underpants. I placed my Calvins on the bench with the rest of my clothes.

I was now completely naked in front of Married At First Sight star Alessandra Rampolla, my heavily muscled body on full and complete display, and my outsized genitals utterly open for her perusal. I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands again to make my arms bulge impressively.

I carefully watched Alessandra's face to gauge her reaction. I am blessed with a truly enormous penis, and I could see flashes of confusion, amusement, excitement and even embarrassment play across the veteran sexologist's gorgeous face. My cock had even managed to shock Alessandra Rampolla, and I felt strangely proud.

"Matthew, I can't help but address this," the 48-year-old Puerto Rican smiled broadly. "You have the largest penis I have ever seen. That really is quite extraordinary. With your muscular physique and large penis, I can see how you attract so many sexual partners."

"Um, ah, thank you," I replied sheepishly, uncertain on how to respond to such comments.

"You are amongst a very, very small percentage of men when it comes to penis size," Alessandra said thoughtfully. "You are a true statistical outlier in this regard. Extraordinary..."

Alessandra looked me up and down again and again, her eyes widening and then comically flicking from my cock to my face, as she raked her view across my naked body. The sexologist certainly maintained an air of detached, non-judgemental professionalism, but I was certain she liked what she saw.

Seemingly to divert attention from herself, Alessandra quickly got up from her chair, and removed two white towels from a small cupboard. She laid one out over the chair I had been sitting on, and then handed me the other towel with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Would you mind being seated while you masturbate?" Alessandra asked, and sat back down. "That would make it easier for me while I coach you. And if you could ejaculate into the other towel for hygiene purposes, that would be much appreciated."

"Um, yeah," I said uncertainly, and sat back down on my black office chair, the towel soft under my butt. "Of course..."

With my legs slightly spread, my huge cock hung down pendulously over the edge of the chair, swinging happily in the cool air, while my heavy ball-sack scrunched slightly beneath me as I sat. I felt completely and utterly exposed in the small room, and I loved it. It was an incredibly intimate moment, and I could feel myself becoming aroused.

"Are you comfortable, Matthew?" Alessandra asked. "Oh, my..."

In mere seconds, my enormous cock hardened, rose, and then flung outward from my body, almost making a comical "boing" noise as it bounced into its fully erect form. Alessandra's attentions had gotten me up in what felt like almost world-record time.

"You were correct," Alessandra smiled. "I can see that you have no issues when it comes to achieving an erection."

"No...no issues in that department," I said with an embarrassed smile, though I was also ecstatic that Alessandra was now looking at me nude and with a full erection.

"Matthew, my ethical standards prevent me from touching you or removing my clothes," Alessandra smiled, "but would it help you while you masturbate if I unbutton my blouse a little? If I provide you with some visual stimulation? You have mentioned that you find me attractive..."

"Oh, my god...yes, you're beautiful," I squeaked. "That would be amazing! Thank you!"

My erect cock pulsed and twitched as I watched with bated breath as Alessandra slowly, sexily unbuttoned the top half of her blouse. Her face immobile, the sexy Puerto Rican then gently pulled her blouse apart to reveal the lacy black bra beneath.

I gulped and squeaked embarrassingly again as I stared at Alessandra's amazing cleavage. Her breasts were big and full, and her skin was beautifully clear and smooth. I was enraptured by the deep line that formed between the sexologist's pneumatic breasts, and I gazed hopefully for a glimpse of nipple.

"Are you okay, Matthew?" Alessandra asked with a smile. "This hasn't upset you?"

"No...you're just so beautiful," I gasped. "Your body is amazing. I can't believe..."

"Thank you, Matthew," Alessandra smiled. "Please begin whenever you are ready."

Waves of excitement roared through me. I had masturbated several times while watching Alessandra Rampolla offer sex advice on Married At First Sight, and even more frequently while gazing at photographs of her on the internet, and now I was going to jerk off in front of her. I was incredibly excited.

I had sensibly masturbated an hour or two previously while mentally replaying my recent sexual experience with my beautiful new neighbour Odessa Prince [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside"], so I hoped I would last at least long enough for Alessandra to be able to coach me a little.

With an excited smile and a long look into Alessandra's wonderful cleavage, I slowly took hold of my pulsing, rock-hard cock. I jerked it up and down, naturally peeling back my foreskin to reveal the big, throbbing cock-head beneath. Alessandra gave me a wholly professional smile of encouragement.

I gradually picked up speed, my hand working furiously between my legs. Drops of sticky pre-cum dribbled gently out of me. I moaned quietly. With my left hand, I fondled my pecs and rubbed my nipples. I traced my fingers across my abs, and then ran them through my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair.

"Matthew, you stroke yourself as if you're in some kind of race," Alessandra said quietly. "It is as if you want to finish. You need to slow everything down...slow everything down...slow everything down...that is your mantra, Matthew."

"Okay," I panted, sounding like a dog humping someone's leg. "Okay..."

"Slow your breathing, Matthew...slow your breathing," Alessandra whispered. "Enjoy what is happening now...not what is going to happen...be in the moment. Enjoy the feel of your hand on your penis...the pleasure of the friction and movement. Do not even think about your orgasm...that will happen later. This is all about now."

"Okay," I said, breathing in deeply and trying to get hold of myself, so to speak.

I had been helpfully coached during sex before [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Hippy Tryst"], which effectively slowed me down and increased my sensual enjoyment, and Alessandra's quiet words were having a similar effect on me. I'd also undergone hypnosis to help with my premature ejaculation problem, but I don't know exactly what the fuck had happened during that bizarre experience.

"Slow your strokes, Matthew," Alessandra cooed quietly. "Touch yourself with less force and urgency...stroke yourself lightly...just run your fingers along your penis...literally play with yourself...tease your manhood."

I dutifully did as I was told, releasing my cock from my steely grip, and then letting it bob and bounce ridiculously as I ran the backs of my fingers up and down its slick, throbbing, veiny shaft. I took in deep, calming breaths, and felt the urgency in my body ease. I was still highly aroused, but it felt like I had more control over my body...as if I was in charge.

12